• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyDuck

I used to like Demyx. It was the whole sort of "trying too hard to be bad" thing. But he's been utterly ruined by fangirls and since I'm a fangirl that's saying something. FM+ didn't offer too much more in the way of developing his character, just re-enforced his implied tendancy to get in over his head.

I really want that 358/2 Days to see what they're really like and how they really interact with each other.

Raia

He can't fight, but he's cool. :'D
I love his split personality. xDD

XxRemnantxX

Hehe! I love Demyx! I remember when I first played Kingdom Hearts II, I had the HARDEST time trying to defeat him! (So sad...I didn't know ANYTHING about Abilities, AP, Leveling up, or anything like that back then. I was so stupid. XD) And every time I tried, and I failed....I felt like my energy had been sucked out of me. Demyx, you're such an energy sucker!!! XD Anyway. I think he is hilarious and too cute. I just love his voice and his quote, "Now that's just plain rude!"

Ragnarocker

His a weak prson whom for some strange reason joined te org. I don't know why Lexeaus and Xigbar recruited him in the org because his is so weak.

~ragnarok

Dexel

Beyond hope
He has a position as my third favorite character.

His childness and split personality serves as a great break from the rest of the Organization.

Plus, he IS a very good fighter. Go on Proud, level up as little as possible, and battle him at Hollow Bastion with Kingdom Key, no armor, no accessiores, fight him only using one limit and Chicken Little. No Cure, no items, no drive.

Took me over 30 times to beat him like that. As for my battle with him on Easy, I easily get power-drunk on KHII and beat him the first time. I won't deny that he was a good opponent, though. Poor fighter, my ass.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, when I played at Beginner level he was the first boss to get me KO'd in battle. When I started a new game at Standard Level, he was much, much worse. He's not a weak fighter, he just lacks confidence. With the element of water, he could have easily become a very powerful member, but he simply never rose to the challenge out of fear. Or he did, but ran away soon afterwards.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I thought he had something that all of the Organization members in KHII lacked:
Personality.
That was enough to make him my all-time favorite.
:D

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I thought he had something that all of the Organization members in KHII lacked:
Personality.
That was enough to make him my all-time favorite.
:D

Nobodies aren't supposed to have personnality...:rolleyes:

lol, I liked him. He gave me a few good laughs and he did have personnality.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think he should have been more into the plot. He was a good fight though.

Nami

usually not funny
He's a little devil. Leads you to believe he sucks, but is like, super hard to defeat. It took me, like, ten tries before I killed him, and one try to kill every member [Besides Xaldin and Xigbar].

However, he does have an adorable personality and face.
-Clings to him-
Oh why are the cute ones always either gay or heartless!?
TT_TT

A

Aqua.

HE was a strong enemy. But he still sucked.lol, when you get half way down to kill him, he'll bring those water clones back out.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nobodies aren't supposed to have personnality...:rolleyes:

lol, I liked him. He gave me a few good laughs and he did have personnality.

I know that. But the ones in KH: CoM did.
Personality is what helps you identify with a character, something you need in a game.

I luff Demyx.

2000 posts!!!

Nami

usually not funny
-Clings onto Raz-

You is my new friend! Yey!
-Puts up a sign next to her's with three extra zeros on it-

Two million!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back