• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opinion on Demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moncus

I'm tryin' to remember who he is. Is he the guy wit' the big axe? Or is he the water guitar guy? If i's the guy wit' the big axe his fat neck gets in the way of any respect i would have for him :unsure:. As for the lil guitar man, i feel like he had kind of an insignificant role in the game. It's a shame, but he did. It would be cool if he had more value in say BBS. He never jumped out and striked me as cool though.

safire inthe sky

ya he's not much a fighter, but he doesn't like fighting anyway.
I like Demyx quite a bit, he's funny, but I hated his stupid time limits.
he is the only man ever to be able to pull off a mullet
and I gotta give him props for that

Luxord_fan

Demyx is awesome! I love him! He isn't so great at fighting, but he can play the sitar!! I played a sitar once, it was fun...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love him lots, since he's a break from all of the serious Organization XIII guys. He's a klutz, he's forgetful, and he's completely different than everyone else, especially with the fact that he hates fighting! He's really fun, though, and I can imagine him having lots of fun if he had more screentime in the game. Hopefully, he gets lots of screentime in 358/2 Days! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME >:

A

Azrael

He's a horrible fighter, but next to Axel would be the second best friend of Roxas during his Org. 13 days

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Demyx is a pretty sweet character in my opinion. He can't fight, but he's still cool. I reckon he'll be fun to use in 358

Lyxli

Website
pyrolila.deviantart.com
He has an adorable personality. I don't really care about his lack of fighting skills; as a matter of fact, I think the fact that he didn't enjoy fighting was a good addition of his character. All the other characters were like fighting-obsessed. I liked him. ^^

Plus, mullet = pure win. At least the way he pulled it off.

xZora

I'm tryin' to remember who he is. Is he the guy wit' the big axe? Or is he the water guitar guy? If i's the guy wit' the big axe his fat neck gets in the way of any respect i would have for him :unsure:. As for the lil guitar man, i feel like he had kind of an insignificant role in the game. It's a shame, but he did. It would be cool if he had more value in say BBS. He never jumped out and striked me as cool though.
Sitar, not guitar xD

I love Demyx! For everything everyone else already said. xD

Akans

「moriya」
he Is cool also HE CAN SO FIGHT he just does not like it
He can kick Goofy and Donald's butt easily. Remember, Sora defeated him only cuz he was the Keyblade Wielder. Demmy is still pretty strong, if he was able to get into the Organization.

Rix

:)
Awards
Demyx is one of my favorites:D Yeah, he can be a bit annoying, but he is also funny :D

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Is he the guy wit' the big axe?

That would be Lexaeus. That poor guy has no fans compared to some of the other Organization members! :)

I love him lots, since he's a break from all of the serious Organization XIII guys. He's a klutz, he's forgetful, and he's completely different than everyone else, especially with the fact that he hates fighting! He's really fun, though, and I can imagine him having lots of fun if he had more screentime in the game. Hopefully, he gets lots of screentime in 358/2 Days! THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME >:

That pretty much sums up everything I wanted to say. Although after fighting him in the second battle, I think Demyx actually had the potential to be a much more formidable opponent. What he lacks most of all is self-confidence. But his character is a nice break from some of the other Nobodies and I can't wait to use him in the multiplayer mode of 358/2 Days!

Akans

「moriya」
I can't wait to use him in the multiplayer mode of 358/2 Days!
Haha, me neither, he seems more like my type of fighting style - stay back and throw a few attacks once in a while XD.
And don't underestimate him people! He's pretty strong! Well, he's got fancy moves, but he's got potential, like Organization_42 said. If only he didn't die. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back