Opinion on Days changed drastically.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterborn

Awards
i like the game, playing and killing heartless is fun. altought the lvl and battlesystem is a bit annoying.
i started the game first at proud, it was realy easy except for xion in halloween town. now i have to do mission to get sora, and i hate it. need to bash a heartless a few minutes to kill it when just playing the story it's in one hit to one combo.

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Ehh after i beat it, i messed around with sora and the riku in mission mode. after that, i got bored. still havent finished the challenges, but kinda have no desire to. It's an okay game. nothing more, nothing less.

Takushi Rena

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
flynnlives.tumblr.com
  • Retired Staff
  • Disney Royalty
  • Writer of Writers
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
The missions get kinda boring when you do a bunch and they turn out to be really similar xD; That's the only reason the game is boring to me, but I loved it when I started playing it and finished it!

Jelai

Awards
Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
omg you reminded me that I still have to finish this game LOL omg and it's been a year now since it came out, and Birth by Sleep will be out in less than a month now.

Yeah, that's how much I got bored with this game. too many missions, and the plot was too thin and moved too slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.