• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Operation Z (Roleplaying thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards

Iraq: Home base 12:30 am
[FONT=&quot]Home base. People are running around in panic as all of their check points have been infiltrated by the enemies forces. “Sir, ten spies have sent code reds and distress calls in all of the enemy territories, the partners they had partnered up with have been terminated” answered a lady through a radio. “Get some of our soldiers down there and abort the mission!” yelled a man looking like the general in the middle of a room filled with people typing on computers. “Sir we have been able to make out what the last message given by a spy was saying, in fact we have been able to make the tape more clear” yelled a man who was at one of the computers. “Well play it” yelled the general. The man at the computer pushed a button and the room went silent as a tape was played. “SOME ONE HELP ME! A MONSTER HAS BEEN SET FREE FROM ONE OF THE TOP SECRET CHAMBERS AND IT’S COMMING AFTER ME! PLEASE SOME ONE! CODE RED! THIS THING IS NOT NORMAL! IT’S, IT’S, OH NO! AHHH--” the rest of line was silence but there was some noise in the background. “Play that again but stop at the very end” yelled the General. The tape was played again but as they stopped there was blood curdling roar, but when the tape stopped another one came, this time it was louder and not from the tape. “Oh no it’s here! Every one get out of here!” yelled the general. Everyone was about to run out before they all stopped as there was a figure at the door that was cover by the shadows. It was staring at them with big glowing eyes before throwing a dead soldier in front of it. It roared and the entire room went dark due to power failure and then went back on after a quick scream from everyone. The room was filled with dead people while the general was bleed on the ground. “No, stay ba-!” the general yelled before the strange monster ripped his head off.[/FONT]​

America: Presidents office 12:40
[FONT=&quot]“Nothing! Not even a single sound!” yelled the president after hearing a report from a man. “Yes, the home base in Iraq is dead, nothing is there” answered the man. “This is not possible; the home base in China and Russia is dead to….. We’ll have to bring them in” answered the president standing up and walking to the window. “But sir, they’re dead, only their children live” answered the man. “I know that but, they have the training as well, even though they became outlaws unlike their fathers and mothers, they are still useful” answered the president. “Very well then, we’ll make contact with them” answered the man. “Looks like operation z is going to be born again” muffled the President.[/FONT]

Plot

Operation Z
[FONT=&quot]Operation z is a last resort plan made by the government during wars. It has been used in world war two but it was never mentioned as it is uses top secret group of elite fighters from around the world. The first operation z did have high performance soldiers never mentioned in history but now they are dead due to age and have had children with special talent. Unfortunately they have chosen the path of crime. Each of these children specialize in everything. To basic fighting skills to computing and anything else you could think of. But now in 2020 a world war three has broken out, this time it includes the entire world. To make things worse, there have been unnatural monster sightings at three check points and they have completely wiped out every thing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now it is your job as a son/daughter of one of the elite fighter to go out and fight the war and find out where these monsters are coming from either working with the other elite fighter sons/daughters, or work with you country spying around by your self in the war. It’s up to you.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Let the fight begin![/FONT]​

RULES!

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Special fulltime/temporary role must be filled in order to start[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]There must be at least ten people for in order to start[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]No god modding[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Keep it real, sorry but I don’t expect people with wings flying around (Unless you a monster)[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you’re gonna kill someone ask that person first [/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Romance kept to PG 13 if there will be some[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Weapon must be real[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please be over ten with your age in the temp[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Be careful with your swearing some people have beliefs and some just don’t like it so be careful with this.[/FONT]​

Operation Z Member Temps

[FONT=&quot]Name: (Real name)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fake name: (Used in missions and other tights situations with the enemy)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Code name: (Your military name when you start to fight in the war)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age: (Over ten please)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nationality: (Your culture)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Home country: (Where you live) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: (Keep it real)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Extra Specializing Skill: (A skill that you are extra strong in like computing, fighting etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weapon: (Keep it real)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Crook occupation: (What business do you do in the crook world like drug dealer, assassin etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biography: (A little back ground story)[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]__________________________________[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Permanent/Temporary Role Temps[/FONT][/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Fake name: (not apply for temporary roles)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Skills:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weapon: (Does not apply to president)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biography:[/FONT]​

Special temporary/permanent roles to fill

[FONT=&quot]You get to make the temp for these people but stick the gender and name.[/FONT]

Temporary Role (Open)
[FONT=&quot]Name: America’s President Lance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This guy is in a pickle, big time. America’s going down the drain this time in the world war. He’s the one that calls on operation z. He’ll have to get everyone in by e-mail or other means necessary. “He a temporary role so once he’s got every one in, he’s gone.[/FONT]

Permanent role (Taken)
[FONT=&quot]Name: Ghost[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Unknown[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an unknown person that leaks information to operation z when he/she thinks necessary. You’ll get to make your grand entrance and appearance near the breaking point, but for now you are unknown in everything. Therefore your need to make the temp will come later in the rp.[/FONT]

Permanent Role (Taken)
[FONT=&quot]Name: Metal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This guys the smuggler and merchandise maker. He’ll give you anything you need. If he doesn’t have the equipment he’ll tell you he’ll need it and it’ll be up to you to find the equipment. He’s not much of a nice guy but he’ll make sure you get what you want. He good with fighting skills and can help you with training if you need it.[/FONT]

Temporary Role (Taken)
[FONT=&quot]Name: Sub Zero[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This guys a big time baddy that you’ll have to kill. He’s got a power of freezing things and has connection to the monster making. Since he’s an obstacle he has to die therefore he is a temporary role.[/FONT]

Temporary Role (Taken)
[FONT=&quot]Name: Overheat[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Female[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This hot head is another big baddy that will make you reach for some ice. She’s one higher than sub zero and will burn up whatever she ordered to. She had the power of fire as she id the enemy and has ties to the monster making. Since she’s an obstacle she’s gonna have to die.[/FONT]

Permanent Role (Taken)
[FONT=&quot]Name: Unknown[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender: Unknown[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is the big daddy of them all. The one that has started the mystery of monsters and the reason for most of the war. Nothing is known about this man/lady. For all we know he/she might be a monster of all monsters. You’ll get to make your grand appearance sometime during the rp where it becomes tender and tighter.[/FONT]

Current Cast

Varsha/Rainer Singh
Qster/Sub Zero
Eventua/Tobias Wright
Khfreak17/Jaylah
Shinra X-2/John Grisk
BrokenVanity/Noah DiMeccio
Varsha/America's President Lance
Smoofy/Gost
Varsha/Metal
Varsha/Overheat
Varsha/Unknown

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
Name:Rainer Singh
Current Location: Sky Tower Ruins Streets, Auckland, New Zealand
Time: 12:30 am

New Zealand army soilders patroled the streets with new weapons they were forced to collect to protect their country. Rainer was in a crawling position wearing infared goggles she stole from a soilder. She was on the ground under a military truck looking at the guards passing by one by one. "Damn it, the streets are getting packed with more and more soldiers and to top it off, buisness is growing more quiet". She looked behind her and back infront of her before crawling backwards out from under the truck. She stood up when she was fully out and then climbed up a drain pipe to the top of a building that was only a few meters away from the ruins.

She had been requested to kill a man that was hiding somwhere in the ruins. Rainer needed the goggles to see where her target was since the night was very dark. The moon was covered by clouds and the stars haven't been seen ever since the war started. The lights on the street were all destroyed and she couldn't walk out in the open since she was wanted all over the country. She took off her goggles feeling a sudden change in lighting which made her flinch and be blind for a while, but she regained her sight. "Ok, here we go". She ran to the back of the building and then turned around. After standing for a few minutes with her eyes shut, she opened her eyes and ran full speed to the opposite edge of the building. SHe jumped pushing of the edge of the building and then grabbed a pole closest to the bulding oppostie the one she jumped off and then climbed her way up before jumping onto the building oppostie the one she jumped. "Hah, I can just imagine what my teacher would say about that stunt". she gave a small giggle and then went to the left of the building. The sky tower ruins were right next to her, she just had to jump down and she'd be there.

She put her goggles back on, flinching from the sudded change of lighting before she could see clearly. They sky tower had only two soilders and one civilian, but the problem was that the civilian was being guarded by the soilders. She was going to have to pick them off one by one. she couldn't risk being spotted and letting the entire street and any one else who came in know that she was there. She walked to the top left corner or the building and slid down a drain pipe and quitely walked to a small wall of cement that was used to make the Sky Tower until it crumbled because of a series of bombs that were on the once glorous pillars that held the Sky Tower up. She took her knife out and crouched down before ruggin her shoe on the ground for a while loud enough for the guards to hear. "You hear that? I'll go check what it is" one of the soilder answered before coming Rainers way. Rainer climbed up the wall through a few cracks on the wall and waited for the soilder to come. after a while the soilder came and was directly underneather her. She jumped on him and killed him by cutting his neck open while covering his mouth making the perfect stealth kill. She went to the wall on where she was staying out of site and made another knock on the second wall. "Another? stay here sir, we'll handle these guys" Rainer climbed up like before and did the same stealth kill. The minor job was done, now all she had to do was kill the main target. "Uh, guys are you done?" the man asked sounding scared.

Rainer didn't have to worry since the target won't be able to see her so she ran behind the man and whispered in his ear. "Nope, you all mine" she whispered restraining his arms and pushing her leg on the back of his knees while having a knife right at his neck. "Huh!? Y-you m-m-must be Rainer, the f-famouse ass-assassin, he-here, I'm from Am-America and the p-president told m-me to gi-give you this" he stubbered grabbing a paper from his back pocket with his fingers. "Nice try, American fool" she whispered cutting his neck and taking the paper. "I'll see what this is later" she whispered running away for thrity minutes until she was at her hideout under the hardour bridge. She sat down an rested for a while before reading the peice of paper.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: John Grisk
Location: An abandoned Oil Rig 20KM outside of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada
Time: 4:58 PM

John's first mission was rather quick. He had a strike team of himself and 9 Black ops agents he refered to as his Angel team. John was hiding behind a Iron pillar with his suspect hiding in the Control room with his gun at the ready. He spoke into his Walkie talkie. "Sheild angel 2 and Strike angel 6, Advance to dark angel's Location and then use Teamwork operation delta-7." Then he heard a voice come from it. "Affirmative Dark angel, Protection then Disarm and disable." Two Black ops came up and one had a sheild and the other had a semi-automatic pistol ready to fire. They advanced beyond the door to the control room. John heard one shot and advanced into the room himself. He saw that both his own and the suspect's in Strike angel's hands. And the suspect was on the ground, clutching his leg that was bleeding. " So you are the great John Grisk eh? I thought you would be older." The man chortled. "They told me to give this to you." The man pulled out a piece of paper. John swiped the paper from his hand then he whispered to Strike angel: "Finish him off." Strike angel pulled the triggers of both the guns as John unfurled the paper and left the rig. Then he spoke into his walkie again. "Operation complete. Meet you guys at HQ."

The Dream

Awards
Name: Lance
Time: 10:50 pm

Lance sat in his chair at his desk waiting for news on the war. "It's been five days since the letters went out, I hope they've got them, we need them" he thought before bobbing his head towards the door as a man in a black suit came in. "Sir, the two of civilian carriers sent out to New Zealand and Canada have been killed, without the message" the man anounced. "Good, this means they got the message, now if they bother to read it and accept" Lance took out a A4 sized paper that had names of five people with a bow next to them. He ticked of the boxes next to John Grisk and Rainer Singh. "Tell me if any of them show up at the point mentioned" he answered. "Yes sir" the man answered before scurrying out. "Perfect" he whispered.

Rainer
Rainer finally decided to read the paper and widened her eyes. The message was written by the american president.

Attention Rainer Singh
This is an urgent note requesting your adience at the white house. I would like you to meet a man at the liberty statue in new york. It is regarding the war and your mother's legacy. This is all I can say for the moment.
From America's President Lance

Rainer looke dat the paper over and over again and then made uo her mind. "What have I got to lose" she answered getting set up for the trip.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
Name: Jaylah Sigitova
Time: 11:52 pm

The hood on Jaylah's parka blew off her head in the fierce winter winds, and she cursed under her breath in Russian. But she continued on to her small apartment near Anadyr harbour. The small bag of groceries insider her coat rubbed up against the extending sword she had slung over her shoulder. Even though she had not heard from the Russian Army for months, she still felt the need to carry around her weapons, including the small silver dagger in her left boot.

A stong, freezing wind blew snow and ice into Jaylah's face, making her curse again. She quickly replaced the hood onto her head and trudged forward. Another block and she would be home with her Alaskan malamute, Treysh. He was a young, handsome dog who would do anything for her. Whenever she went out to get something, he would always be waiting in the lobby of her apartment building, panting slightly and tail wagging. He was there this time too.

"Hey boy!" Jaylah exclamed, ruffling the dog's fur around his collar. He yipped and pulled at her parka with his teeth, making her drop the groceries. Treysh picked up the plastic sack in his mouth and moved over to the stairs, tail still wagging. Jaylah laughed shortly and followed him.

After walking up four flights of stairs, something didn't seem quite right. Treysh must have noticed it too, because he stopped dead in the middle of the floor, setting down the bag and sniffing the air. He suddenly let out a low growl and turned towards a dark corner off to the side. Jaylah silently slipped her parka off her shoulders and took out her sword, extending it to half its original length. Her left hand automatically moved to the gun holister on her thigh, ready to whip it out may the situation call for it.

"Who's there?" she called in Russian. Nothing happened, so she tried English. "I know somebody's there. Reveal yourself!" She heard a slight chuckle, then a middle-aged man stepped out into the light of the hallway.

"You must be Jaylah Sigitova," the man said. "They told me they might find you here." He reached into his jacket and pulled out a yellowed envelope. He held it out, and Jaylah came forward slowly, pointing the sword at his neck.

"Go get it," she commanded Treysh in Russian. Still growling, the dog walked over to the man and snatched the letter out of his hand. He backed up until he was right next to Jaylah, who smiled evily and put her sword down. She knelt next to Treysh and scratched his head. Then, without any warning, she withdrew the dagger from her boot and threw it at the man. It stuck in his chest, and he toppled over onto the stairs. Jaylah stood and walked over, grabbed the dagger, and hid it in her sleeve. Then she whistled at Treysh and they walked up the stairs like nothing was wrong.

The Dream

Awards
Lance sat at his desk with the list of name in the right side of his desk and a pen in the left side of his desk. He was banging his index finger in the table like a machine gun waiting for the man that told him the status of letters to come in. The man came in and Lance shot his head towards him. "Sir, the messenger in Russia is dead without the message. "Looks like all the operation z children so far are just killing them like usless flies while taking the message. I wonder if their paranoid.. carry on" he finally said and the man bowed before running out and closing the door behind him. He took his pen and ticked the box next to the name Jaylah Sigitova.

Rainer
Rainer had a army bag filled with a few food supplies, medical kits, a revolver she smuggled, infared goggles, binoculars, one set of body armour and a radio that she could use to listen in on frequencies or just plain music or if she needed to, just to talk to somone about infomation. She put a set of body armor on that wasn't in the bag and then put the bag on her back. The hide out she had only had a matress and a table, she kept her money in a different bag that you hang over your shoulder since no one took cheques anymore. She got her bag with the money in it and put in her army bag since it could fit, she already spent lots on her supplies. She climbed up the side of the bridge since that was the only way to get out of there and hid behind a giant peice of rubble as army van drove past. They were headed for their base since there were wounded people inside.

She jumped on the last van so no one could se her climb in and waited for thirty minutes to reach the base. They were checking the vans to make sure no intruders were on board. Rainer climbed under the truck and held on to a pide inder the truck that was srounded by lots of boxes that had the gears for the truck. When the truck was given the ok the drove in and stopped in a area that looked like a mini hospital. Rainer climbed out from under and ran to the are where the plane hangers were. There was a nice small and ready to go in the hanger closest to the runway. She saw that there was a soilder coming so she ran inside and entere the plane. She knew how to fly planes ever since she had to kill a target in the air, it was simple. Rainer started the plane and got it on the runway. She looked back and saw the soilder was now runing towards her. She flew forward and quickly took off before he soilder could come and stop her. "Ha ha, see ya loser, I'm off to America" she laughed and flew out of site. The soilders couldn't catch up since none of the planes were ready which made it easy going for Rainer.

She flew in the air for hours at full speed. The fuel was getting low but she was nearly there since she was goign at full speed. Just then she saw two missiles popping up on the radar, she was heading strait towrds them. This ment she was in America there was a parachute under her seat so she took it and jumped out the plane with her bag in her hand and parachute straped on while the plane was in mid air. The missiles hit the plane and she had to dodge many peices of metal. Finally when land was visible she popped open her parachute and decented down to the ground after a few minutes. It was a miricle that she wasn't seen when she landed on top of a building. She took the parachute off and put her bag on resting on the building for a while. She was living a dangerouse life, too dangerouse for a twelve year old.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
John came up to his motorcycle and sat on it's seat and opened up the note, oddly it was written in the handwriting of the President of the united states.

Attention John Grisk
This is an urgent note requesting your audience at the white house. I would like you to meet a man at the liberty statue in new york. It is regarding the war and your father's legacy. This is all I can say for the moment.

-Lance
President of the United states of America

"Hmmm New york eh? It's gonna take awhile to get there on just gas. Good thing I got Nitrus/gasoline engine." John Revved up his motorcycle and took off down the highway. He had a black helmet on and the wind was blowing around him.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
When Jalah got up to her apartment, she slamed the door shut behind her and locked the deadbolt. Treysh came in from the kitchen where he had put down the bag of groceries. He whimpered and nosed the letter in Jaylah's hand, as if he senced something were in there. She ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

"Guess I should open it, huh boy?" she asked the dog. His tailed wagged a bit and he whimpered again, nudging her hand with his nose. Jaylah sighed and slid her finger under the envelope flap, ripping the paper. She took out a white, crisp piece of paper and unfolded it.

Jaylah Sigitova-

This is an urgent notice requesting your audience at the White House. I would like you to meet a man at the liberty statue in New York. It is regarding the war and your parent's legacy. This is all I can say for the moment.

Lance
President of the United States of America

Jaylah sighed and looked down at Treysh. His tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth and he was panting slightly. "I suppose I should go if it's from the president, huh?" Treysh barked once in agreement. She ruffled his ears. "You're a smart dog."

She walked into her room and grabbed a backpack from behind her door. She tossed in a set of clothes and some light armour she got from the Army. It clinked slightly as it landed in her bag. Then she rushed into the kitchen and threw in some food for her and Treysh. There was no way she was leaving him behind.

She grabbed her parka off the floor and was about to dash out the door but paused when she spotted a set of keys hanging on the wall. She shrugged and grabbed them and a black helmet from the stand next to the door. Withought looking back, she left.

The Dream

Awards
Rainer lay down with her back half way off the ledge of a building, day dreaming while watching planes fly around in the black sky. "No one can win this fight, can they?" she sighed and rolled to her side before she heard a clicking noise that sounded like it was from a shotgun. "Hands up Indian scum! you didn't think I was going to let a little girl from India just pass by? You might look innocent, but those movs weren't, and I know normal kids can't fly a plane" a rugged voice yelled. Rainer got up with her hands up knowing that the man wouldn't be able to make a single dent on her with the armour she had, she could tell it was a man by the voice. She looked at the man and saw a nimble man that had a thin beard and blacl gelled back hair, he was also cocasion, by his physical appearance he would be blown back with recoil from the shotgun, even when it didn't have any. "N-Now put any weapons down and show me whats in that bags" he stammpered. Rainer took a glance behind her and saw there was a pole that she could slide down if she fell, but it was risky. "No thanks" she smiled and grabbed her bag with supplies and put it on her back and held the bag with money before the man shot her sending her off the building. Rainer held the bag with money tightly reached out for the pole she saw slid around it in a spiral pattern. She landed on the ground after a few spins around the pole and saw the man looking over the edge of the building. "DAMN IT!!" he yelled. Rainer smiled and ran off down the road towards a broken down convenient store.

She saw the entry way was planked up so she went around and found a small opening tha would lead her into the building, it was tight but she could fit. She pushed her bagsin first and then followed them in. She stood up when she was in and found a map under the counter. She took it out and found out where she was. She was in a little town just ten miles away from New York, there was a new army base ten miles in a different direction which explained how she was spotted. "Who are you?" a ladies voice asked from the other side of the counter. She had two kids with her and they were all cocasion. The mother and one child had blond hair while the other had black, the chidren were both boys and looked about five years of age. "Non of you buisness lady, if this shop is you then I'm sorry for barging in, I needed to find out where I was since I'm visiting my aunt in New York" Rainer lied since she didn't want to be seen as a terrorist. "Oh, then you mean no harm?" the lady asked. "Yeah, no harm" Rainer was about to leave until a back door was opened and the man she ran away from a few minutes ago came in with a fustrated look in his face, which turned into an angry face when he saw her. "What the hell!! You! Now you come to take my family hostage!?" he yelled pulling out a shot gun. "You got me all wrong weakling, I'm not a terrorist, I'm just somone who wants to reunite with her family so f*** off" Rainer pushed past him not caring about what they thought of her. Wether they thought she was a swearing indian bomber or a kind pissed of child, she just needed to find out what was happening.

She opened the bag with money and looked at the kids scared. She took out two thick rolls of money estimated to be about five hundered dollar in american currency, and then threw it to the ground infron to the family. "Take it, I don't need it" she mumbled walkign out the back door and out on to the road.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
9:00 PM CST.

Aaaahhhh! I love the feeling of the wind in my hair. Oops forgot to set my watch back two time zones.
John thought as he coasted to a stop infront of the U.S/Canadian border outpost on the edge of the city of Windsor. Two guards holding AK-47's in their hands stepped forward and asked:
"Do you have a Passport or Special mention?"

"Why yes I do!" John said reluctantly as he pulled another piece of paper this time from the Prime minister of Canada. It read:

I hereby give invunerable border rights to John Grisk since The U.S president has requested his services. Please let him pass.

Gary Johnson,
Prime minister of Canada

"Okay we see now you may pass just need to show us some ID to confirm it."

"Okay." John put the piece of paper back in his pocket and pulled out his license.

"Okay good luck sir." they gave him a salute and He did so as well as he zoomed through the outpost. But as he passed through New york state He noticed a girl just leaving a broken down convienience store. He swerved around and stopped infront of her. " Hey, you need a ride?"

The Dream

Awards
Rainer kept walking until a guy with brown hair with black streaks in a bike stopped infront of her asking if she needed a ride. "Sure.. If I'm not a bother" she mumbled. "I'm headed for the statue of liberty in New York" she walked over to the mans bike and studied it. "Nice bike, it's in good condition, especially in this type of time" she answered before looking at the man. "I'm not gonna steal it if you were going to that conclusion.... my names Rainer Singh, what;'s yours" she asked putting her hand out for a hand shake.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"John Grisk, and it seems we're headed to the same place Rainer... That's where I'm headed too." John pulled out another helmet and gave to her. Then he leaned forward and allowed her to get on. "Been such a long time since I've done this I used to do this with my bicycle and one of my friends every chance I got."

The Dream

Awards
Rainer put on the helmet and did somthing that looked like a smile, but in a scary way. "Where's your freind now? Is he dead like most poeple in the war? I you don't want to talk about it then do you mind telling me why your going to the the statue of liberty" she asked. Rainer sat on the space John gave held onto the back of the seat away form the weel so she wouldn't fall off. She opened her bag and took out fifty dollars and gave it to John "A thanks for othering to stop by and give me a lift.....take it, I don't need it anymore" she answered.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay and yes she's dead... someone dropped bombs on my home in Calgary... I was the only one to survive... Also The reason why I'm going to the statue of liberty is because I have to meet someone. I don't know who he or she is, I just know I have to go meet him or her. Oh and thanks..." John took the fifty and pulled out his wallet and put it in. "
A quick warning... This baby has nitrus." John revved up the bike and Took off down the highway towards NYC.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Sub-Zero
New York, New York
Sub-Zero lurked around the highway leading into New York, hearing that there was a possibility that two soldiers were to head toward the Statue of Liberty in hopes of meeting someone. Sub-Zero heard the sound of a motorcycle moving his way, Nitrous being used. They wouldn't need Nitrous unless they were looking to reach somewhere quickly, so that must be them. He smiled, creating an ice slick on the road. A couple cars collided, tankers fell to their sides, and the smell of burning fuel filled the air. "It seems someone is in a big hurry. Care to tell me where before you are destroyed?" Sub-Zero said, walking forward, each breath freezing where he just was. He then froze a huge chunk of air, creating an ice blade, three feet wide, five feet long.

The Dream

Awards
When the bike came to a stop on the ice Rainer jumped off and took her helmet off looking at the strange ice man. "Your are the ugliest man I have met so far" she answered getting her pistol out and looking at the strange man. "I can't be bothered telling you, now mind clearing off? If you co-operate I'm gonna have to turn that fantasy weapon into a slushy along with your face" she mumbled pointing her gun at him. "One more thing, don't be fooled by my age and appearance" she smiled feeling like she could read his mind, since that was what every ones first impression would be.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
John pulled out his Katana and made a hole in the ice so he could put his Kickstand down. The he pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the blue man while taking off his helmet... "looks like We'll have to shatter this ice together Rainer." He had his Katana blade against his bacl and he has his gun pointed at the man... ready to disarm or kill if it needed to happen...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
"Ha ha, you have no idea who I am, do you? Let me give you a hint!" Sub-Zero said, coating his right fist with ice, then rushing toward the pair. Instead of punching though, he jumped into the air and landed on anicy spot, the impact creating a hole in the highway. He went in it and dug underneath Rainer, punching upward on the earth underneath her feet. "I hope you love ice sculptures, because I'm going to make you into one." He shouted as he came up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"I won`t let you do that!" John yelled as he advanced at the man he slid then leapt into the air bringing his heel down upon the man's face. After that he regained his footing and slid back away from the two of them. Holding his ground as he stomped through the ice to remain immobile.

The Dream

Awards
Rainer jumped back after seeing the ice man jump up from the ground. "Leave lots of combat for me John! I know more than you can imagine" she yelled running forward with her pistol and shoting a bullet at the ice mans eye and the jumping up shooting three more bullets and then pulling out the revolver from her bag and holding it her left hand circling them before shooting the ground and shattering the ice in the are she landed in as the made contact. "Now about your name, I think I'll call you ugly" she answered with a evil grin while her eyes gave a scary appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back