• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Operation Reconnect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Who is going to take a group of teenagers in plastic Guy Fawkes masks seriously?

I wouldn't.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If there are enough of them, they're bound to stir up some worry.

The only place I've heard about these protests in 4chan [lol] and here.

That doesn't seem very worrisome to me.

Mr_Burble

Lets see Anonymous doesnt matter let alone if it was a king of the internet more people would have heard and cared for it. Its just another stupid group of people trying to force their views on others. So really its no better than other religions. Also there are no kings of the internet cause last i checked no one ruled the way i searched the internet but myself.

Sorry to revive this topic or burst your bubble but they have established that they do not try to force their views on others. It's because of the link below.

YouTube - The Un-Funny TRUTH about Scientology

Also, here's the video that proves that they aren't people seeking to force religion, they don't like how Scientologists are being treated by their Church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yozvaMGkDjo&feature=related

Next time, you may want to research a bit more than one or two vids. Not too mention that the two types of people whom call themselves Anonymous aren't the same. One is a collective entity such as this one in the shadows that try to do what the government has failed to do for years now. Also, if we are to argue, let's keep it civil.

Mr_Burble

So basically, we should take your two Youtube videos as decisive proof on something?

I'm going to disagree.

Well, unfortunately, last night youtube seemed to have crashed or something.Also, it was pretty late when I posted. But I do see your point and your right. My word shouldn't be taken for it right off the bat. Though the first video did have references. But you see, I was more so trying to prove that the true members (Not just the trolls who call themselves by their name) are not going after the religion itself, but the church.

Now, if you want me to prove that the Churches have been doing some shady buissness, I'll go for it, I guess.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
But you see, I was more so trying to prove that the true members (Not just the trolls who call themselves by their name) are not going after the religion itself, but the church.

I'm pretty sure the 'true members' are sitting and mocking the underage b& who actually give a shit.

Now, if you want me to prove that the Churches have been doing some shady buissness, I'll go for it, I guess.

Scientology controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back