• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Operation: Beharrlich

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Major's face relaxed a little, "Well at least your making the effort to find her again rather than standing around like a group of slackers," She quickly looked around at the injured and dead soldiers "I trust that your casualties weren't too high?" She questioned. She whispered back to captain, "His orders were very explicit to come here, i just dont know why an elite squad like mine would be needed for a easy mission like this, it seems like a massive waste of time to me," She sighed and looked around, "I guess we'll be needing reinforcements then," she stepped back a bit and then made a noise that sounded somewhat like a wolf howling.

Quick footsteps could be heard as Major's squad assembled around her. All carrying much better weapons than Captains squad had, excluding the power suit that captain was wearing. They all nearly dressed the same as her with red berets and black shirts but they all had combat camoflauge clothes on, that almost seemlessly blended in with the street behind them. They didnt move nor did they make a sound, They stood there staunched and ready to move at a moments notice. "This is a squad, So pay attention you maggots!" she barked at captains squad. They all saluted the Major as she walked past them. rough, chisled and scared faces made up the group and they all looked rather sinister.

Gearheart

Max was still in shock from the loss of many men, and inwardly, began to grow angry at the Major's show of disrespect for lost lives. He kept himself in control, knowing for the good of Verband, he needed to respect his superiors. Standing straight, and stamping his shotgun against the ground, he stood at attention.

"Ma'am, orders?!"

Geneva only sneered at the sickening loyalty Maxwell displayed. She muttered to herself, and the man she was tending to.

"At least he's shut up..."

She injected the last surviving soldier with nanomachines, and directed them to heal his injuries, before walking back. She scooped up a semi-automatic battle rifle from a dead soldier, expecting to be sent into the front lines by the Major.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back