• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening the Door, and the Next World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
yeah thats right, if it was Mickey how could he talk to another's heart, i thought the only person with that "power" was Sora

Well, Mickey was able to contact Riku, but part of that reason is becuase they had a connection in the realm of darkness and Mickey used some of his powers to enter Riku's heart to fight back Ansem SoD.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well, Mickey was able to contact Riku, but part of that reason is becuase they had a connection in the realm of darkness and Mickey used some of his powers to enter Riku's heart to fight back Ansem SoD.
if i recall Mickey and Riku were trapped on the other side of the DTD so they had a "bond". But Mickey never met Sora, neither did Ventus but the hearts are united.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
if i recall Mickey and Riku were trapped on the other side of the DTD so they had a "bond". But Mickey never met Sora, neither did Ventus but the hearts are united.

In BBS, Ven did meet Mickey a couple of times, but nothing major to where they needed to 'bond' with one another (D-link doesn't count since you pracitcally had a d-link for almost all the characters, even Pete). And the only time Mickey met Sora was when they were closing KH at the end of kh1.

Rexy

Bronze Member
In BBS, Ven did meet Mickey a couple of times, but nothing major to where they needed to 'bond' with one another (D-link doesn't count since you pracitcally had a d-link for almost all the characters, even Pete). And the only time Mickey met Sora was when they were closing KH at the end of kh1.
Yes he had meet Ventus not Sora so i still think its not Mickey. but if it is there must be a reasonable explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back