• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Or Disney can not be cheap assholes and pay the woman what she deserves.

They better not even consider putting one of their horrible TV stars as the new artist. As to their thinking, 'anyone can sing". How very wrong you are Disney, very wrong.

K

kingdomfighter5

hannah montana should do a opening theme
lol

GOD NO!!!!!!! I am I giant Disney Fan BUT NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NO NO NO..... I doubt Disney will have one of their artist, They don't like to mix the Disney characters with Disney channel too much. They just use voice actors but It will probably be someone from japan

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I reeeally want Utada to do the theme for KH3. ;~;

But unfortunately it probably won't happen. :/

The only other artists I would find good for the KH series are Ai Otsuka, Aya Hirano, or Perfume.

Only problem is, Utada can speak english and Japanese.

Good luck Disney finding someone else with an amazing voice that can speak both languges. ~

KingdomHeartz93

Utada seid in a interview that she was't going to sing on another KH game agind.

and don't doubel post.

Relax, he did NOT "doubel post"
he double posted

how will people learn basic things if you don't know them yourself... :23:

And yeah Utada said no more KH songs by her...
BUT i hope they choose a faster paced Japanese opening (like an anime opening XD)

Allister Rose

French Lover
i believe Yuna Ito would be likely to be the new singer for kh3 and possibly BBS.

she can sing a little in english and japanese, and she has similar style to utada hikaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back