• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening CGI for BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there should be a CGI opening in BBS?

• Yes, I think there should be a CGI opening for BBS

Votes: 62 96.9%
  • No, I don't think there should be a CGI opening for BBS

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
(If there is a thread about this already, or if I should have posted this somewhere else, then please forgive me)

Who thinks there is going to be an CGI opening for BBS? What would you like to see in it if so?

I was thinking if they did have one (which I hope they do), they should start off at then end of Kingdom hearts 2, and go backwards, giving key moments in all three (maybe four if they include 358/2) games that would be vital to remember in BBS. And as it gets closer to the beginning of KH they should speed up the process maybe? And eventually it's going so fast that eventually the screen goes blank and "Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep" or "Birth By Sleep" then fades onto the screen.

Alternate opening, if they have Utada singing:
They show a CGI of KH2? Like they did for KH at the opening of KH2? But..if they don't do a KH2 CGI? What would they use? There wouldn't be much to show. And I'm sure they won't use the secret ending for KH2 and KH2:FM

Please discuss what you guys think, and give your own ideas for a CGI for BBS if you think there should be one!

Edit: And for the poll above, you are able to vote for both!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That would be pretty neat, actually. I enjoyed seeing Marluxia in CGI, so it would be great to see Xemnas at the end of KHII.

Personally, I hope the ending of BBS shows a flash-forward to the six-apprentices becoming Heartless, and Organization XIII starting. I'd like the game to end with Kairi being shipped away to DI as Hollow Bastion is attacked by Maleficent. :3

Dowhax

Bronze Member
That would be pretty cool, and the only reason why I didn't mention an ending CGI, becuase they would most likely have one if they have an opening CGI, but ya, actually showing where they found Kairi could tie in some things!

Pianoajd2

It's a good idea.

However, where would they put it? Seeing as how there are three arcs to pick...

It could just come before the first arc the player picks, and won't show up if you pick the other two later...

Did that make sense?

it made sense. but no.

there would most likely be an opening CGI for the game not the scenario you pick.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
That would be cool to see a flash of all of the things that were said to gave happened before KH1 either in the credits or after them

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Or if they did do it for all three, it would probably be the same CGI, but you would most likely get to skip it.

Pianoajd2

much better. a CGI for each scenario would take up too much disc space.

Oh no. Before, I was suggesting there would be 1 opening CGI scene. It would only play when the first scenario was chosen.

For instance, if I picked Ventus first, the CGI for the game would play, and then his story would start.

If I stop playing Ven and start Aqua's, her story would start right away.

That's all I was saying...

Aria

braver by the minute
Oh no. Before, I was suggesting there would be 1 opening CGI scene. It would only play when the first scenario was chosen.

For instance, if I picked Ventus first, the CGI for the game would play, and then his story would start.

If I stop playing Ven and start Aqua's, her story would start right away.

That's all I was saying...

I like that idea too. They should defiantely have CGI for the opening.

just like every other game basically.

as long as there isn't more than one intro CGI i'll be fine. that'll take away from other things in the game because of the limited space on the UMD.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
the opening (and closing) absolutely should be in CGI.

i like the idea of vital moments from throughout the entire series, but not just focus on KHII.
or they could just do a video of AVT in different situations like they did for the opening of KH with Sora.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Obviously yeah!

And um, I think the game should start together with the 3, then they split up like right away. Sorta like how everyone was a DI and then the storm. Imagine trio together = DI segment. And "after the storm" = scenarios divided. Then World at World's end [was that what it's called?] could be when they reunite or find everything [well id think theyd meet in their scenarios sometimes, but i mean for official reunion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back