• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Open] Final Fantasy VII : After Crisis [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Mercy looked up at the call of her name, relief washing over her at the sight of Odesza sliding in on her back, knocking the offending spiders away from her. "Nice of you to slide on in," She said, returning the smile. "I was really getting my butt kicked here." Ignoring the stinging pain of her wounds, she adjusted her stance on the slippery ice, taking out both her ice pistols. "Odesza," She began, "I can't damage them enough with my guns or fists. But, I can slow them down with my materia!" Lifting an arm up, she pulled the trigger straight at an oncoming spider, watching the bullet collide into the center of its chest and knock it back a few feet away. Within minutes, the materia begun to slow the spider down, making it struggle to move along the ice with its tangle of limbs.

"So, let's fight together." Mercy winked at Odesza. She ran forward on the ice, keeping steady on her feet. Raising her leg up as she approached the slow moving spider, Mercy deliver a fast paced blow with the back of her heel into the spider's skull. Watching it crash into the ground in a thud with a satisfied grin; despite how much the falling snow made it diffcult to see

The remaining spiders hissed threateningly, pinchers clicking together as a few began shuffling forward on the ice and another one appearing on top of the train. Without hesitating, Mercy begun firing out more bullets at them, hoping it'd slow them down. A few bullets missed, deflecting off of the metal surface of the train or into the ground. "And I'll watch your back!"

Awards
Vexil frowned up at Shiva as she hovered gracefully. "What am I even doing here..." He mumbled, placing a hand to his chin and taking his eyes off of the summoned beast. If they were to stop Shiva, they need only take care of whoever summoned her. Vexil turned on his heel to run off, but stopped as he noticed the temperature drop. He glanced up at Shiva, and as he expected she was using Diamond dust. Ice was flung in every which way, devastating anything and anyone unfortunate enough to be in the way. Vexil leaped out of the way of a large spire of ice, landing on top of a building.

"Did you think I forgot about you two??" He heard Shiva say, clearly she wanted them out of the picture.

"Honestly, you need to stop talking, it's rather unsettling hearing a summon speak." A crackling sound hit Vexil's ears, and as the very air around him began to freeze he quickly wrapped his mantle around his body. Even with the mantle nullifying the ice magic Vexil's body still shook from the cold. He felt the roof buckle under his feet, and with a loud crack it shattered like glass. Vexil's cloak unwrapped, and as he fell he landed on a frozen wooden table, destroying it in a flurry of frozen shards. Dusting himself off he looked at the hole in the roof.

"Right, time to move." Vexil sprinted, exiting the building through the back door he dashed through the frozen streets. He had to make his way over partially crystallized bodies, some were frozen in frightened positions, like they were some sort of modern art made in bad taste. A whirling noise was heard in the distance, and turning his head Vexil saw that it was a helicopter. Reinforcements had arrived quite a bit faster than he expected, they must have already been on their way. He saw Kalem leap from the heli, as well as Absolon. Kalem quickly began to gain control of the situation, as per the usual when it came to him. Vexil kept moving.

A loud gunshot went off from afar, and the helicopter's blades were broken off. The out of control blades sliced into a building, while the heli it's self crashed into the ground, creating a massive fireball as it exploded. "Ah, helicopters are made to be destroyed I swear." Vexil sighed, and kept moving. Before long he found what he was looking for. An area of the town that was conspicuously devoid of damage from Shiva's attacks. As far as he knew, that could only mean one of two things. After making sure the alleys were clear, he moved towards a small building.. He kicked open the front door. "The summoner of Shiva..." He walked inside, having known that this was the most likely place for the summoner to be.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Lillith's annoyance grew with every attack the SOLDIER blocked. Not bad, she thought, 1st class must have raised their standards. When he took a step back to catch his breath, she allowed him to keep his moment of respite. No need for her to rush things. Frost had begun to accumulate on her boots and clothes, though she paid the cold no mind; she could heat up easily if she needed to. Visibility was poor, she noted with a roll of her eyes, but that only added to the challenge.

Lost in her own thoughts, she realized the man had been talking to her. Something about huddling for warmth? Isn't that adorable... Suddenly, he was on the move, charging forward with his spear sailing towards her in wide sweep. She lazily lifted her sword, blocking the attack, but was surprised to find small jets of flame erupting from the spear. She felt a burning sensation on her arm looked down to see smoke rising from her sleeve where the fire had scorched it. She smiled slightly, the heat a welcome feeling to her. She twisted her blade, blocking another thrust and a tongue of flame. He was fast, she had to give him that.

"You know, you talk too much." She smiled at him coyly.

She was slightly unprepared when his weapon began to change forms. She narrowly dodged what had once been a scythe, now a trident, now something else entirely. She watched it transform into a double bladed weapon and sail towards her. She was growing tired of playing the defensive end, and it was becoming a tad bit chilly. With a firm grip on the hilt of her blade with her right hand, she sacrificed a small cut along her side to sweep her blade up underneath his weapon and thrust it upwards. With his body exposed, she slid a mako pistol from its holster on her left thigh and rapidly fired three shots square at the center of his chest. On the chances that he was wearing some kind of bullet proof vest, she was hoping he would at least be staggered, as the proximity of her guns to her target was close enough to knock any normal person back several feet and onto the ground. She took a step back disengaging for a moment to assess the situation.

"As titillating as your offer sounds, I'm disinclined." She gave him a fake apologetic look. "Thanks for looking out for me though. SOLDIER must be working on improving your manners." She could feel her blood beginning to boil, and a lust for battle stirring in her insides. Ah ah ah, not yet. You will taste battle soon enough, my friend. She thought, and the heat began to fade away.

---

"Always happy to help." Odesza smiled at Mercy. She returned her attention to the attack spiders. Several were already slowed thanks to the materia, but a few were still attacking vigorously because of the missed shots. Two began to attack her, and she dodged her way backwards until she found herself trapped against a wall of a building. One spider lunged at her with it's pincers, nipping her legs. With an angry huff, she turned and leaped upwards, kicking off the wall and turning with her fists drawn. She unwound an electrically charged right hook into the head of the spider, driving it into the ground. She spun on her heel, gaining momentum for her next punch, which sailed right between the pincers of the other spider. They locked around her hand with a painful grip, and Odesza bit her tongue to keep from hissing. With her left hand, she uppercut the spider, who instantly relinquished its grip, and she began a barrage of punches and kicks on its body. It collapsed to the ground, legs twitching in its final moments, and Odesza hurried back towards the slowed spiders.

"Only a few left Mercy, let's hurry and clean them up." She called out to her friend before targeting a spider. With a powerful and crackling jab, Odesza sent the spider to the ground. She took a step forward to deliver a finishing blow when she lost her balance on the ice. "Wahh-" She landed on her rear, mouth open in a silent groan of pain. "N-not again..." She stood, her legs wobbly and her bottom tender. The slowed spider was beginning to rise, it's pincers open in an attack. She mouthed several swear words and punched the spider between its eyes, and watched with satisfaction as the electricity rippled across its body. It slumped to the ground.

There was one more lone spider on top of the train, and while Mercy was engaged with spiders around her, Odesza decided to finish off the last one herself. She ran towards the train, making sure to avoid icy spots, though the flurry of snow around her made it difficult. She kicked off the ground and propelled into the air, landing soundly on the top of the train. The spider lunged at her just a strong wind decided to kick up snow in front of her. She was momentarily blinded, and the spider tackled her and laid her out on her back, pincers clicking just above her neck. She struggled underneath it for a moment until she was able to get her feet beneath its body; she then kicked up hard, sending it's body soaring over top her. She scrambled up and dug her heel into its underbelly. It writhed for a few seconds before falling still.

"Phew." She wiped the snow from her face and hopped off the train. "Looks like we're about done with these." She told Mercy, looking pointedly at all the dead spiders around them. "They must have come from Reunion. And I'm sure all this snow did too, right?" She asked, hoping her friend could fill her in on what she had missed already.

Kazem

Bryn was a bit disappointed when he landed a small attack, seeing as it was easily avoidable, but saw the reasoning soon after when he felt Ron being pushed up and his body being exposed. His eyes widened as the Reunion member pulled a gun on him, and a quick and small Jump is what saved him from a very unpleasant and probably fatal multitude of wounds. Touching back down a few feet behind his former location a moment later, Bryn instantly stumbled and cursed when he looked down to his lower half. Two wounds, one on the inner-side of his left calf and the other square in the middle of his right foot, were the unavoidable marks of the bullets fired, the third luckily just taking out a tiny portion of his right boot tip. "Not gonna lie, that hurts already. and-YEP, definitely hurts more now."

Taking a breath in before turning off the infusion, Bryn grunted uncomfortably as the full feeling came back to his legs. "Still not lying, I'm probably not going to bother playing fair with you anymore. In fact, you can get in some practice being tested on, 'cause I just learned a new trick and now I'm itching to use it."

Vergiften.

The first thing to be noticed was the stench. The second was the murky and ugly green liquid dripping off the crescent blade that now existed on the top of Ron. Now what exactly does this one do? Uh-huh...yeah...really? Hrm, that's a bit of a downer, but I guess that's unavoidable now. Let's see how it handles. Supporting his right side on his weapon, Bryn braced himself for some pain before Jumping a dozen feet off the ground and tossing down Ron next to Lilith, purposely missing. Coming down fast, he kicked down as he landed on top of Ron, driving it deep into the ground. Only a second passed before the gas came bursting out from the hole made. Quickly Recalling Ron, the gas flowed freely and quickly out of the weapon for a few seconds before stopping, enveloping a sizable radius around Bryn. A spider chanced upon him and made its way towards him, stopping after traveling a few steps into the cloud. One leg suddenly straightened out before the spider started stumbling, turning left and right as if looking for something. It screeched once before being silenced. The poor thing had two thin legs quickly turning to stone before the poison got to it, its last moments spent curling up into a ball. Looks like I could become an exterminator now. That is, if I survive the end of this fight.

Bryn spared a look towards Lilith before giving her weary expression and a sigh."Still against huddling for warmth? A shame, really. You look about my age too from what I can tell." A second of pause occurred before a grin chanced upon Bryn's face. "And I think we both know you prefer me talking too much rather than me focusing on how to end you. Besides, I'm tired and can't be bothered with keeping my mouth shut."

The cloud dissipated as he finished talking and acted as a cue for the action to resume. Shifting to his left side and avoiding a sizable chunk of ice coming towards his head, Bryn stuck Ron into the ground before pulling up its yari shape. Twirling the spear, Bryn let it build up speed and momentum before letting it barely scrape the frozen earth, a tiny puff of gas escaping before instantly being swept away by the blizzard. As the cuts into the earth began to grow deeper and deeper, so did the amount of gas being created until it hit a point where they survived the blizzard long enough to travel some distance before disappearing. Using the slices to elongate the blade, the clouds were now being shot out and directed at Lilith, streaks rushing outward fast before the wind took hold and steered them off course, dissipating shortly after that. While building this system up, Bryn kept a watchful eye out for both Lilith's attacks and the shards falling across the whole town, ready to dodge if need be regardless of his foot's holey status.

No worries, I'm not gonna get carried away. The second she runs off or croaks, I'll simply raid the nearest store for a few bottles of restoring brew and something to deal with whatever comes up after I turn this thing off. Worst case scenario, I'll just have to get someone with some curative materia, and we brought plenty of those with us. I just hope not all of them are dead or being eaten. That's when I'll start seriously worrying. Oh? Really? No, it couldn't be. Huh, well I guess I tunnel visioned there for a second. That's probably a Shinra copter-oh, was. Shame. Hopefully whoever was in it got off or has enough metal strapped to them to survive the crash. I doubt someone supporting a summon could pull that off in only two shots from something less than a cannon, and since Miss Reunion here had her sights set on me that means at least three uninvited Jenova fanatics. Or two of those and a really troublesome resistance member.

"You know, there was a train full of fully-trained SOLDIERs, and here we are taking so much time dealing with, what, three of you guys? Shiva should be gone by now, that helicopter should still be up and you guys should currently be retreating, if not dealt with. Instead here I am, busy with you while Shiva is tearing up the place. Makes you wonder about how some of these people got chosen, doesn't it?" Ending his little complaint, Bryn twisted around and swung Ron like a bat, shattering a relatively large chunk of ice and sending the shards towards Lilith before resuming the process of trying to gas her.

I guess I do talk too much, must be the medication.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
She thought it was her own mind playing tricks on her. Despite the cold air telling her otherwise, her heart felt like it had stopped for a moment. And out from the sky, that same sky she seemed to dislike, came her savior. Saying she was relieved was putting it mildly, although she managed to get to her feet. So all she had to do was ask and she'd be helped? It was almost too much of a coincidence.

Nia was about to thank him when she noticed what he said. He was part of Shinra? Now that she thought about it, when he looked at her, he did have those eyes. Don't be like that, he just saved you! She mentally berated herself, clearing her throat a bit as she waved away those worries.

"Thanks, I was really in a pinch." She grinned, laughing a little bit though it quickly died down as she looked around her. No, this really wasn't a time to laugh. She cleared her throat again, trying to avoid an awkward moment. "Is...is taking on that--" She pointed to Shiva. "--Really a good idea? I mean, it looks like everything is just...crazy right now." She pondered her own words. Crazy didn't even begin to describe anything.

"Oh!" She gasped, letting out a laugh again. "I know you're busy, but before you go, can I have your name?" She asked, once again smiling. "I'm Nia. Nia Kesia."

Meanwhile the Shinra infantrymen all moved at command, and Bianca took this chance to sneak away. After making sure no one had seen (and considering the ice summon and the supposed Reunion members nearby) she quickly began the trek towards the reactor, heavy gun in tow. How anyone could drag that useless thing around was beyond her, but right now, she just had to deal. The others should have been alright, hopefully they were already on their way.

In a sense, she almost felt invisible; many people ran past her without question or so much as a second chance. What did catch her attention, however, was the increase in monsters the further she traveled. The road to the reactor wasn't a long one but it was riddled with baddies everywhere. As most of the infantrymen were already in battle, she simply ran past.

It was just a little too easy.

Upon reaching the reactor itself, Bianca noted how eerily quiet it was. She spotted a small group outside the reactor and approached them. One turned to her, giving a salute. "Back up?" He asked. "I thought more were coming."

Before she could reply, another soldier answered for her; "Considering all the crap happening, I'm surprised this one even made it this far. We should just run maintenance and protect the scientists, if something happens to this reactor we're done for."

They opened the door, revealing the rather uncomplicated mess of what was left of the Gongaga reactor. Quietly distancing herself, Bianca laid down some small bombs here and there as they made their way into the central room. Just as they were about to enter, a screech brought them all to a halt. Most of them hesitated, unsure of what to do. The decision, however, was made for them: the door flew open, followed shortly by an amass of flames. Bianca quickly jumped away, though sadly a majority did not follow suit and were burned alive.

Crap. She knew her luck would run out sooner or later, and she and whoever remained opened fire on the dragon that crawled on out. These guns were not doing much damage, and they all quickly realized it. About three ran, one of them getting roasted as the dragon's breath hit him. At this point Bianca was alone, and the dragon noted its advantage. It swiped at her with its claws, one grabbing a belt and dragging her along with it. Stupid uniform! She mentally cursed, dropping the gun as she wrestled herself free, only to get smacked by the dragon's tail.

Bianca hit the wall, her helmet cracking and for a split second she was just a tiny bit grateful for it, until the dragon decided it wanted to finish the job. Fine, you asked for it. She dusted herself off, noticing the rather large rip across her chest. She looked at the dragon, slightly angry. "Do you have any idea how hard it was getting one of these in my size?" She asked it, raising an eyebrow as she placed one hand on her hip and the other outstretched, snapping her fingers. A silver rapier came into play, and she took it lightly, pointing it at the beast.

It decided to once again use its flame breath, and this time, Bianca was ready: she procured several white sigils that manifested into several platforms and hopped from one to another, launching herself into the air. As she dragon looked up to see her, she smirked, another platform launching her towards it. She spun around once and sliced through its neck, earning a rather great roar and a wail, signaling her victory.

"Waste of time, that was." Bianca huffed, walking into the central room. The panel was all but hers, open and practically screaming to be tampered with. Following some careful instructions, she managed to get the thing to power itself, activating a self destruct. Although why a reactor would even have such an option was beyond her, but right now she didn't care. She tapped a small radio in her ear, signaling the others. "Mission accomplished. I believe it is time for us to take our leave."

Once she exited the reactor, she made sure to slip away. In a manner of minutes, everything would go up in flames.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Absolon's small dragon had come to Gongaga ahead of time to do some scouting work as requested by his partner. After Shiva had started to attack Ba had helped in any way he could, fending off some spiders here and there. A single woman had been badly injured during the attack, so Ba dragged her body into a shack. He healed her slowly, making sure to keep the shack warm. From the outside it would look odd, there was no snow around the building at all.

The door opened Vexil peered inside. "Meep??" The tiny dragon looked at the man and pointed to the woman, "Meep meep!!!" She was sleeping soundly. During the time that had passed Ba had finished healing her but remained in the shack to make sure no monsters came after her. "Meep??" A strange sound was coming from outside. Ba jumped into Vexil's arms...

~~~~~

Absolon and Kalem had ended up running late, they had been running through some new training programs and missed the train to Gongaga. If not for that, the duo would have been right on time. With that in mind, transportation by helicopter was needed. The machine moved very quickly through the sky on its way toward the town of Gongaga but even in that time period Absolon was wondering how serious the situation was going to get.

Two miles from Gongaga Absolon turned and looked out the window, seeing that something had gone wrong in Gongaga. The area surrounding the town seemed relatively normal but over the town there was a massive blizzard. Commentary from the pilot was unneeded, Absolon guessed that it was part of the pilot's job to mention these kinds of things. The two Soldiers now had a job themselves to do. Kalem wasted no time opening the door of the helicopter and jumping out, leaving Absolon and the pilot by themselves. "Great what a mess, I might as well get down there too." He sighed, "Alright, thanks for the ride." Before even having the chance to step out, the entire helicopter was rocked and thrown off angle.

"Great, really!?!?! What type of crap is this?? I swear Kalem always gets a break before me!!!" The pilot was already dead, the motion of the falling helicopter had unluckily made the pilot smash his head awkwardly on the windshield. Blood was pouring out of the large hole in the pilot's face, seeing this made Absolon grimace. As a 1st Class Solider death was nothing he wasn't used to but it was still not something Absolon liked to witness. He didn't know the pilot so it made it a bit easier to quickly deal with.

There was a moderate explosion as the helicopter crashed near the mako reactor, debris and other material from the destroyed transport machine was scattered along the gate surrounding the off limit area. Absolon's mind was on another matter; Gongaga in near white out conditions. "Absolon, this is the work of the Frigid Goddess Shiva. I haven't seen her rampage like this in thousands of years. Whoever is controlling her must have been able to tap into her true powers. I wasn't even aware that was possible."

Confusion smudged the lines of a grim expression on Absolon's both chiseled and thoughtful face as Bahamut spoke to him, "You mean that there is somebody else here like me??" Absolon looked up toward the reactor. "Wait a second, should the reacor be doing that. Oh shit what is that?!?!"

~~~~~

Pitch black miasma started to flow from the reactor site, the ground shook as a column of darkness spewed from the core, continuing to flow upward directly into the sky. In the town, Shiva de-materialized and vanished, fading away before her would be adversaries as the scene near the reactor grew more dramatic. The sounds of children wailing and crying could be heard throughout the town, their souls now literally being collected from the lingering bodies left in Gongaga. Every child body that lay dead first glowed with a black light and then was sucked away toward the column of darkness pouring up into the sky above the town.

Inside the reactor a fire had been started moments before. This elemental disturbance though not magical, hastened the effects of the reactor's corruption, causing it to spray out the miasma thicker, and more potent than what was needed for the first stage of Reunions True Bond with Jenova...

"You fools, have no idea what is about to happen here." In Shiva's spot, Tyzera had materialized out of nothing, her eyes were dull and empty like how Shiva had appeared, her voice was cold and foreboding. "All of you mean nothing, Gongaga has been claimed by Sephiroth, submit or die." Tyzera stood staring at Roma and the others, six weapons all attached to her body, from the back they looked like some twisted wing display.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Feeling at ease with the situation at hand, Mercy took on the spider to her left, dodging it as it lunged, falling back into some snow and colliding her back with a stone wall. "Note to self, don't use ice bullets again." She muttered to herself, watching the spider quickly swing around and come flying at her, moving just at the nick of time and slammed the palm of her hand into its head, gouging out its eyes with her nails. The spider frantically swung its legs around, trying to pull away and shrieking as her nails retracted from it with blood. Keeping the bile down her throat, Mercy kicked it away from her side and watched it fall over into the snow, unable to see and legs moving around.

Getting up, she quickly struck her foot down on the fallen spider multiple times until it stopped moving. Hearing shuffling across the ice, Mercy quickly glanced over to Odezsa, seeing she was holding her own and returned back to the remaining spider at hand. Pulling once again on the trigger, the bullet struck the spider in the head but, kept on moving. Cursing at the spiders persistents to kill her, Mercy caught hold of the pinchers between her hands, resisting to let it slice her hands open; she spread the pinchers wide apart with all the strength she could muster as it pushed her through the snow on her heels and felt one of them give away a little. Smiling in triumph, she held steady fast until finally yanking hard to the right did it come off and struck the head of the spider with a punch of her fist and watch it thud to the ground in defeat.

"Finally, there aren't anymore around." Mercy thought to herself, gazing about at the remains of the spiders lying about in the snow, severed legs, blood and guts. Deciding to give herself a moment, now that she was out of danger and took assetment of her damage. A cut on the leg, one on the cheek, dark bruises on the palms of her hands, wasnt so bad, but, she felt like she had been hit by a ton of bricks. "Better to be alive and aching, than the alternative." She thought to herself with a smile, hearing the thud of boots hit the ground and approach her.

"The snow is connected to Shiva, including these disgusting guys." She told Odesza, nudging one of the dead spiders with her boot. "I caught a glimpse of a Turk battling it out with Shiva, until these things showed up and threaten me." With a frown, Mercy looked around, hearing something like a helicopter nearby. "Were you with anyone else, Odesza? We should regroup or assist in battle with anyone else who looks like we need it, hm." Mercy said brightly, trudging through the snow and keeping steady on the ice. "Oh, chances are its probably Reunion who sent Shiva."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Boom.

Yes, that was the right sound. The actual explosion was a bit more creative, for lack of a better word. It was sudden, unexpected, and horrifying to those near it. Upon closer inspection, one would notice how contained it was; rather then being one giant bombastic thing that would end up wiping out everyone and the town with it. Plenty of smaller, albeit less powerful bombs had gone off first, ensuring every bit of the reactor would go down, and once each and every inch had been hit, then the entire thing seemed to go off, and soon everything simply crumbled as the smoke broke through the now melting snow.

It was a grim sight, one that simply shocked the citizens of Gongaga. It wasn't bad enough that they had been attacked by a summon, but now this? As if on cue, whatever lights that had been on flickered one by one, giving the town a bit of a ghostly image as everything truly looked empty. AVALANCHE's mission was accomplished, although the conflict between both Reunion and Shinra seemed to take a little more time to sizzle down...

Artemis

Odesza nodded and listened to Mercy's explanation. "Sounds about right I guess. I only just got here... I was kind of left behind this morning, so I have no idea what's going on here." She gestured to all the snow and dead spider bodies as they walked. She shivered, rubbing her arms to keep warm. She heard something from farther within the city, and stopped walking in order to listen more intently. She held out her arm, intending for Mercy to stop as well. "Is it just me, or do you hear...screaming? Like, children?"

Off in the corner of her eye she saw a blinding light, and then the wailing of the children was drowned out by a deafening boom. Small tremors passed through the frozen ground under her feet, and she watched in awe as the mako reactor came tumbling to the ground in a display of explosions. "Mercy!" She shook the other girl's shoulder, "Mercy, did you just see that? That must have been Bianca, we better go rendezvous and get the hell out of here." She took off running towards the reactor, following the columns of smoke billowing up into the sky. The lights in the buildings of Gongaga began to flicker off slowly, spreading throughout the town like a dark plague. She stumbled a few times, the low lighting a terrible combination with the slippery ground. "Be careful!" She called behind her to Mercy, nearly tripping into a snowbank but regaining her balance at the last second with a flail of her arms.

There was a small farmhouse near the outskirts of Gongaga, close to the mako reactor. It was relatively untouched by Shiva's blizzard, much to Odesza's relief, she'd had enough of the snow for one day. She slowed to a jog as she approached, waiting for Mercy to come join her. If she remembered correctly from her debriefing the other day, they had agreed to regroup at this farmhouse and leave together. She fell into a a walk as she sized up the farmhouse, a small crackerbox of a home with a brown barn beside it and a slightly pitiful plot of land behind the house. Whatever was growing there looking most certainly dead, or dying. She eased open the door of the barn, her iron knuckles charged and ready to taze anything that dared to surprise her as she entered. However, the barn was empty save for several bales of hay and some empty pens. She lowered her fists and stepped inside, waiting for the rest of her team to join her, hopefully any minute now.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Mercy folded her arms across her chest, listening intently and felt somewhat surprised. Trudging through the snow, watching every step create a foot print in the snow, she let her mind speculate a bit. "Not all of the members of Avalanche arrived here by train? Hmm, the group must be much more spread out than I originally thought." Casually glancing over at Odesza rubbing her arms, she smelled something foul in the air, coughing a little and jumping in alarm, when she collided into Odesza outstretched arm. "Huh?" Paying more attention now, while ignoring the wreckage around her, she could pick up distant cries and shouts of alarm.

"Something's wrong-" Not another word passed through her lips when a deafening boom drowned everything else out, a pop sensation followed by ringing inside her ears made it hard to hear. She could feel herself trembling, rooted to this very spot from shock; watching the huge mako reactor fall, exploding into huge pieces and a thick odor of miasma, came rolling through the streets. Listening to Odeza's outburst, she didn't pay mind to her arm being shaken repeatedly. Tearing a piece of her ruined Soldier uniform off, she placed it over her mouth before speaking "Agreed. It'd be wise to get out of here."

Following Odeza's lead, Mercy ignored the throbbing pain of her shins, having knocked into a few mundane things lying about the streets of Gongaga and thought absently. "Is Bianca the leader of this operation or Avalanche? I'll have to ask Odzea later." The sound of their footsteps thudding against the remaining solid sheet of ice beneath their feet, averting her eyes from anything resembling a corpse and carefully avoided, the snowbank the other girl had fallen into. "Thanks for the warning." Had the situation not been serious, Mercy would of laughed, joining her in the snow and making snow angels.

Not far behind, she could tell some of the tension in Odeza shoulders had faded and looked past her to see the small farmhouse before them. Picking up the pace, she fell into step with the girl and kept her free hand near her holster. "Odeza," Mercy began, "Do you think we'll be safe from the miasma floating around? How long should we wait for the others and what of Bianca? Is she the leader of Avalanche?" She couldn't help but fidget nervously, somewhat in the dark after briefly joining and took a deep breath. "Sorry. Must be still in shock." Mercy smiled, taking a seat on a bale of hay and feeling a bead of cold sweat go down the side of her cheek. "I hope they have some materia or bandages for our wounds." She thought to herself, leaning her head back against the wall and closing her eyes, suddenly feeling tired.

Awards
"Ba?" Vexil stared at the small dragon that had leaped into his arms. "So the summoner of Shiva isn't here. Then that must mean that the reactor..." Vexil placed Ba on his shoulder, and then took a black radio from his right pocket. It buzzed to life as he placed it to his ear. "Is anyone there?" He said. All he heard was static. His face tensed up, he knew what was coming next. Thinking strictly logically, there was only one thing of real importance in this town, and that was the mako reactor. A loud explosion went off in the distance, and the ground shook. Vexil burst out of the door, running towards the center of the town. He could hear the lamentations of children... Only children. There was an eerie darkness pouring from the now ruined mako reactor, whatever it was, it was making him feel sick to his stomach. He skidded to a stop, snow kicking up over his shoes. An imposing female voice sounded.

"You fools, have no idea what is about to happen here." A young woman materialized seemingly out of nowhere, her back was adorned with various weapons....

"All of you mean nothing, Gongaga has been claimed by Sephiroth, submit or die." She said, her voice as cold as dry ice. Vexil recognized who this woman was, there was no mistaking this behavior, not to mention those weapons.

"Tyzera." Vexil said, now standing beside Roma. "It's nice to finally meet you in person. I must say, your reputation has certainly failed to properly proceed you today." He said, now walking closer towards Tyzera, he stopped six feet from her. "You say Sephiroth has claimed Gongaga?..." Vexil looked around. "I don't see him anywhere, are you telling me that anything you accomplish is accredited to him?" Vexil chuckled and shook his head.

"Sounds to me like you're nothing more than an ignorant pawn, how sad."

Artemis

Lilith pouted when her bullets missed his chest. Her shot was always true, but the jittery bastard's jump was too lucky. He backed away and assessed his wounds, two in the legs and one in the foot, and began spouting more nonsense which she promptly ignored. This is getting much too boring for my taste, I've got things to do... She thought, watching him fiddle with his spear. Then, he was in the air, and the spear was flying in her direction. It struck the ground near her, which she didn't even flinch to, and the man landed soundly on top of it, driving the weapon deeper into the ground and creating a sizable crack in the earth. Clouds of gas began to pour out of the crack, and Lilith arched a brow in interest. A noxious scent was wafted toward her on the windy current from the blizzard, and she took a measured sniff. Definitely toxic, potentially fatal, should be avoided to the best of my abilities... She surmised, taking a step back away from the cloud.

"Still against huddling for warmth? A shame, really. You look about my age too from what I can tell. And I think we both know you prefer me talking too much rather than me focusing on how to end you. Besides, I'm tired and can't be bothered with keeping my mouth shut." He spewed out to her, and she couldn't help the smile that curled her bottom lip.

"Still cold? Huddling has become more inviting..." She pretended to pause and think, "but I've got something that will warm you up faster."

He began his attack, running his weapon along the ground and releasing clouds of gas. The gas was carried by the winds and came streaking towards her. She sidestepped the first blast, and then another. While it was easy now, he was picking up speed, and she readied herself to dodge the onslaught. More useless talking from him. Really, this guy needs some medication... or to get laid... A rain of ice shards flew towards her, and she pinwheeled her mako blade in front of her face at the right moment to disintegrate them, instead leaving a soft shower of snow to caress her. His attack began again, and she stepped again to miss the gas, and then another step, and then she slunk under a third.

"Here you go, SOLDIER, something to heat you up." She said to him with a smirk when she stood up, and outstretched her hand. "Second Circle, keep him toasty." Instantaneously, a circle of fire erupted upwards from the ground around the man, flames of blue, white, and yellow writhing and twisting in the frigid air. The tongues of fire were tall enough to lick over the roofs of single story buildings, fifteen feet at least, and sizzled and crackled like they were fresh from the pits of Hell. She had left the man with a radius of ten feet, not wishing to burn him to death immediately. She loved to toy with her prey first.

"You can't tell me you're not already warm?" And she closed her hand slightly, tightening the ring of flames a foot. She took the opportunity to look around, as she'd heard some kind of explosion earlier, which preceded the disappearance of the sound of a helicopter flying about. Jihad must have taken care of that, Tyzera's been busy cleaning out the city... And here I am with this little nobody... She rolled her eyes, and with the twitch of her hand, brought in the the circle another couple of feet. This pestilent Shinra poodle would be feeling the burn soon.

She was torn from her thoughts by an another explosion, this one very loud and very close. She turned around and watched as the mako reactor plummeted to the ground, clouds of smoke roiling into the air.

"Well, shit." She huffed, standing her ground as the tremors from the explosion rippled through the earth. She deduced that AVALANCHE was behind it, as their whole goal had always been to screw Shinra out of everything they could, especially those mako reactors. "At least," she sighed, "Tyzera has already sucked the soul out of nearly all living things here." From this distance it was hard to tell, but she was almost positive she could identify black miasma pouring from the explosion site. She returned her attention to her captive.

"Such a shame that such a decent looking face must burn." She tutted, constricting the circle once again. By now, he had less than an arm's length on either side of him from the spitting hellfire. "I'm afraid you've occupied enough of my time though, I am here for a mission you see. Souls to reap, Jenova to serve, all that business." She blew him a kiss and began to walk away, hopefully towards either Jihad or Tyzera. She thought of doing it all at once, just closing her hand and ending him in only a few seconds. No, that's too easy, he's fun to toy with... Maybe I'll just burn him a little and let him go... give him something to come back for... She slowly inched her hand closed while she walked, bringing the circle of fire closer and closer. He would be soaked in sweat, some of his hairs singed off, so very close to a fiery, painful death from all sides. Three feet, two feet, one foot left.

She ducked into an alley and opened her hand, then gave it a wave. She felt the energy needed to sustain the fire melt away, leaving her without strain, and she knew that the ring had disappeared. She climbed her way onto the roof by way of a ladder and eventually windows until she reached the top of a fourth story, far out of sight of the man she had toyed with, and began to search the streets for her fellow Reunion members.

Kazem

Being honest with himself, he wasn't surprised when the Reunion agent easily dodged the clouds. The lazy attack was more for buying time. Keeping a non-grunt Jenova-lover busy while not suffering any major injuries was something he could brag about if he wanted to. Of course, all good things have to come to an end, and the ring of fire was what ended it. Observing no breaks in the circle, Bryn knew he'd have to Jump out of it. Unfortunately, the then-ongoing blizzard was a deterrent, as was the gun Lilith possessed. Knowing he'd have to make it a high one was what made him bring down the corners of his mouth.

Then the reactor blew up.

Of course, a string of profanities raced across Bryn's mind, and a vision of how he'd be lectured to about the loss of the reactor with a side-note regarding the loss of life played out. Funnily enough, Lilith had the same idea as Bryn in deciding that the other wasn't worth their time anymore. Crouching down and listening to his cocky opponent, Bryn began warming up his hands and arms with the fire, waiting for her to finally start walking away or for a high enough Jump out of bullet range to become available. Catching the blown kiss and mockingly holding it to his heart, he saw his chance and zipped upward fast enough to be a blur to those without the finest ability to track speed.

Looking down on the town as he approached the top of his Jump, he saw few scuttling monsters and a lack of Shiva. This was a bit of a relief, seeing as the blizzard started to disappear, saving Bryn from dealing with being shredded and torn by ice. A new body with some interesting attachments was observed, as was what looked like DeepGround members near it. Almost hesitant to look at the reactor, his fears were confirmed when a black miasma poured out, with wisps oddly flowing towards the black column. Looking back down, the smaller bodies that lay in the snow had these wisps come out, and the idea that their essence was being drained in their death was horrifying and sickening.

At least the monsters and Shiva is dealt with. From my count we have about four Reunion members, three down here and at least one being responsible for the Reactor. Though for all I know it could've been an Avalanche member that blew it up, but the miasma definitely isn't something that normally happens, is it? That she-devil got away, but we still have the sniper and the Shiva summoner, one of which may be the same as that new..thing. But first, I need a shop. Now if I was a business man and needed a good place to put my bottled goods, I'd put it right...there?

Descending already and being forced to quickly pick a spot to land, he chose somewhere near a cluster of buildings towards the center of town, landing on Ron to take away pressure from his right foot. Looking for any signs, he found a portion of one near a trio of buildings. The first choice he limped to only had a mourning family of four with one whose life seemed to be long gone held in who seemed to be the mother's arms. The second choice brought him to the shop he was looking for. It's owner dead with several pieces of ice in him, a silent apology for not paying was given before Bryn began looking for the bottled wares and navigating through the large chunks of ice imbued in most of the walls and the floor. Opening a closet door, he found a thankfully intact storage.

Picking up a short and obtuse bottle, he shut off his infusion and felt his right leg thankfully go limp and numb. Leaning on the wall and preparing for the notoriously bad taste, Bryn downed the bottle and felt his leg regain feeling, coughing out and spitting the strong and bitter remants of the remedy. Taking a taller and more round bottle, he poured most of its contents into the hole in his foot with a little splash on the scrape on his left leg. Grimacing as the flesh began twisting and expanding, he wiggled his toes and patted down the foot twice to confirm it wasn't a poorly made potion. Grabbing one obtuse bottle, one tall one and three small perfectly round containers, he shoved two each in his pockets and made his way outdoors with a round one in his hand. The blizzard was pretty much gone that that point, snow only delicately falling.

Downing the round bottle and feeling a bit better from using all of the infusions, Bryn came to a conclusion for the plan he as making as he searched for the right bottles. If one of them matches up nicely with one of us, then it'd be best just to quickly take them out as a group. But I don't know if any of the grunts know how to regroup and probably don't have any sort of lookout or rescue party for the injured going. In the case they do, I guess I'll pat their backs before going to join the hunting party.

Jumping up and taking a clearer survey, he noticed groups of lower class SOLDIERs here and there. Finding the biggest group that had some signs of life, Bryn touched down and was glad to see one using a curative materia. "Good job, the monsters are cleared and Shiva is gone. If you have materia like his, I want you tending to any injured DeepGround you can find. Civilians aren't a high priority due to the fact that they aren't going to be able to heal and defend others like we can, so don't give me any of those looks. Heal injured enough to stop them from dying and preferably so they can move. Those with curative materia should be healed right after those who will die without immediate attention. Those without materia should defend those who do have it, injured being taken to the train. Whatever you do, stay away from Reunion members. Post guards at the train and instruct them to fire every single bullet and let off every single ounce of magic they have if one of those Jenova-loving freaks approaches the train, but after you fire a flare to let us 1st-Classes know. Relay these orders to those you find. Good luck"

Placing down the two round bottles next to the medic and pointing in the direction of the shop for more, Bryn made his way towards the place he last saw the odd body with extensions. Arriving at the scene, he popped out of an ally between two houses next to Roma. "Long story short, was dealing with another like her. She got away, I gave orders to the troops and now I'm here."

Forgetting that he had left his weapon in the ground when he landed near the shop, he Recalled it back into his hands. The metallic gray shaft was headed by a trio of thick crescents with the insides bladed, one directly on the top and the other two on the sides of it at a 90 degree angle. The shaft was now at roughly seven feet in length, with a foot added on to that with the top crescent. Waiting for someone else to make the first movie to see how the new Reunion member fought, Bryn wondered about the sniper that supposedly took down the helicopter.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Stupid boots.

Bianca skidded to a halt for a few seconds, then resumed her trek towards the meeting point. That miasma stuff was definitely not part of the plan. Had it been a trap? Or maybe a reaction to the explosion? She bit her lip as her thoughts rapidly fired off ideas. Whatever the case, the reactor was done; Shinra could take care of the Reunion member, and it was best to withdraw while they had the chance.

Her foot was caught on a root, and she was catapulted into the abandoned place. Letting out a groan of pure irritation, she dusted herself off and made a mental note to have a bath ready once everything was said and done. She looked to see two other members--what were their names?

"We are done here." She replied, unclasping her helmet and letting her blonde hair spill onto her shoulders. "We need to move out as soon as possible."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Mercy opened her eyes, completely startled at the girl suddenly catapulting into the abandon warehouse, kicking up dust and dirt. Quickly covering her mouth with the back of her right hand to muffle her coughs, she instinctively placed her left hand to her hostler; feeling the cool metal pressing against her fingertips, gripping the shaft of the pistol firmly in her hand and started to withdraw it. "A reunion member? A soldier?" She thought in alarm, awaiting the dust to clear to speak and looking for escape routes to use; considering she was still in bad shape and didn't want to have to fight longer then necessary.

Clearing her throat with a few more coughs, Mercy opened her mouth to warn Odesza they had company. Until she noticed there wasn't any signs of threats coming from the girl in front of her, she began to relax, noting it was their leader Bianca, dusting herself off. A relived smile grace her face and let her left hand fall away from her pistol. "We're done here? Does this mean we lost the battle?" Mercy cringed at the thought and rubbed the back of her neck. "What of the reunion members and citizens of Gongaga?" She thought, glancing out the window, seeing wisps of black miasma spreading slowly there way, some of it leaking through the old window panes.

"Where do we go from here, Bianca?" She asked, standing suddenly upright and felt dizzy, from the blood rushing to her head and legs; catching herself on a crate to support herself and scowling. "What about the rest of our group? We couldn't have been the only ones fighting out there. Wouldn't it be wrong to leave without them?" She protested weakly. Glancing at Odesza, she was curious what her fighting companion thought of Bianca's orders.

"It might be foolish to stay, when the miasma could poison us before they even get here and very well, kill us." She whispered to herself, noting the open wounds on her body could get tainted by the substance and there's no telling; how long she'd have before it killed her off from the poisonous gas.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Tyzera said nothing, she just stared across the small distance between herself and the man whom spoke to her. The dull expression across her pale face started to change rapidly into what looked like a snarl, "What did you just say to me!?!?!" She cackled, her laughter increasing in both volume and intensity as her mouth literally began to grow in size. Her jaw gaped open and hung nearly all the way to the ground, light spilling forth from her maw as she kept on laughing.

"Ha you little shit!!! How dare you call me a pawn!!! You want to see Sephiroth!?!?! He's right here!!!" She pointed to the side of her skull as her mouth continued to grow in size, Tyzera's left arm also began to stretch and then transformed on the spot into a multi-clawed appendage that dripped with particles of light. The arm shot toward Vexil and swerved around him, beyond where he was standing in confrontation with her. "Hahahaha!!!" The arm snatched up a soldier that was nearly a block away and dragged him back. The solider hollered and fought desperately to break free of Tyzera's grasp but was unable to do so.

The terrified solider was desperate and managed to pull his arm free of the huge claw that held him, turning painfully and pulling a pistol out of his vest.
"Let go of me!!!" A shot was fired, blowing one of Tyzera's eyes out..."The hell??" Tyzera's eye grew back within seconds, swiveling out of the socket and moving directly into the solider's face even as he emptied the entire clip into Tyzera's gaping jaw. "No..no what are you...ahhhhhhhhh" All around everybody nearby could hear the grotesque crunching and tearing sounds of the the solider after Tyzera stuffed him halfway into her mouth. Blood splattered in Vexil's direction as she did this, managing to still produce sound from her mouth even while chewing.

Tyzera spit out what remained of the soldier. A morbid wad of chewed, crushed and ravaged flesh flew out toward Vexil. "Yummy. I didn't know you Soldier scum tasted so delicious. I figured that my dearest husband was lying about how the flesh of you can so useful but alas he was being serious." Her head had since reshaped along with her arm, even though her nails were all exaggeratedly long where they had been a normal size before.

"Such a silly question to ask me. Of course I do for Sephiroth as he's done for me. He IS my husband of course, he's busy preparing for our next mission and sent me here to take care of a few things for him. A cute guy like you should understand the things a woman will do for her man right??" Tyzera waggled her long nails at him and snickered, "I bet you'd be pissed if I tore off your face for talking all the trash to me. I'll let it slide this time though, only because of how dumb you sound." She paused, raising her hand into the air and firing off a bright flash of light that shaped itself into the likeness of a small blue star. "I'm an ignorant pawn you say?? If that is the case who do you work for and why aren't they here??"

The star zoomed off into the distance, speeding up and literally burned holes right through several more members of the town in panic and then exploded a midst a group of soldiers helping the injured. Screams could be heard, "I lied. On second thought
you must pay a price for speaking to me that way, don't you agree??" Tyzera floated up only an inch, pulling a sword sword her back and swinging it behind her, cutting another random Gongaga resident stupid enough to try and sneak up on her in half.

"You all can blame Vexil here for the start of the holocaust..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
"Tyzera." A familiar voice soared throughout the sky toward the Reunion SOLDIER. It lacked any care to it as it continued to speak to her. "Did I not tell you to have some restraint?" The sky opened up slowly with the cloud literally parting. Black feathers descended to the ground below, slowly moving throughout the winds. Suddenly the voice matched the man. A black uniform was worn upon the body of the figure that accompanied the falling of feathers. The wing of the figure darted outward to temper a hover ability. Light within the area seemed to redirect toward the figure's long, flowing white mane that reached down to the figure's skinny legs.

"Sephiroth!" Kalem yelled out in horror.

Sephiroth's unique grin formed upon his face while he continued to hover like a god over the battlefield. "I can see just how desperate you humans are. Even after the meteor has demolished your land and the Geo-Stigma ravages the planet, you still continue to fight." Sephiroth's voice was intimidating but, held a sense of arrogance.

"We fight you because you brought this quarrel to us." Kalem responded, anger raising in his voice.

"An ant has quarrel with a boot. My my. Should I be afraid?" Masamune was pointed directly at the SOLDIER 1st Class.

The conversation was utterly disturbed by the utter sound of a train approaching rather quickly. Once reached the small station infront of Gongaga, it slowed to a screeching halt. From the caboose the one named Rufus's head poked outward. "EVERYONE! AVALANCHE! SHINRA! I DON'T CARE! IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THEN GET ON THIS TRAIN RIGHT NOW!" His voice held a sense of fear and horror then anyone had ever known.

Sephiroth just stared at Rufus with no intention to intervene while speaking to everyone, "Run little lambs. I have no qualms of halting your escape. I'm intrigued to see how far you make it before I kill you."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Jihad slung the rifle over her shoulder in arms, as she watched the explosion of the reactor from the inside of a window. The people inside that stood behind her, as she'd landed into someone's house after shooting the helicopter down. How they quivered, but she showed no interest in non AVALANCHE or Shinra affiliate, civilians were in a sense more or less considered Reunion, just the half that weren't over the top religiously as they were. One could come to appreciate her charisma as she stood, foot in the window, lurching outward over the hanging edge. The butt of the rifle tightly gripped by her left palm, she leaned forward and jumped to the next build's ledge.

Once on the level ground of the building's roof she took her sniper position, hard-scoping the area. Tyzera had done a clean sweep in the wake of the explosion, needless to say things were swayed more for them than any of those present, at this point it appeared their work for now had been done, and thus Jihad's convergence plan went into effect.

From her side she'd pulled a flare, loading it into her gun, she then pointed it upward. The shot was loud, the bang whistled and filled the air as the flare sparked a stream of red in a straight line. Jihad felt the wind pick up as she stood in the spotlight for all but a moment, but it was the signal to rally her other reunion companions.

"Time to make tracks."

Kazem

Tyreza's reaction was definitely a bit overboard, and Ron was hoisted up and ready to thrown straight for her neck when what was the universal worst case scenario decided to happen. Long silver hair, an even longer blade and one white wing were the tell-tale signs of Gaia's currently most-wanted, tied only with Jenova herself. The sight made Bryn freeze, eyes looking up and down the figure, not knowing what to do. Oh...oh no. This can't be happening. No way. We're all dead, there's no way we could outrun him now. Maybe one or two survivors could make it if everyone else was slaughtered. What do we do now?

Shouting came from behind them, urging them desperately to book it for the train that had just screeched into Gongaga. That's what I call impeccable timing. It doesn't get much better than that. Seems like its time to cheese it. A hopeful smile spread out across the SOLDIER's face.

Ron still raised above his shoulders, Bryn reeled back and thrust most of the weapon into the ground, the shaft growing enough to leave a human-sized extension above the still-cold earth. Reaching down and swiping up a SOLDIER helmet, he checked for a head still inside it before putting it over his own. Taking a quick step, Bryn took his following stride on the exposed shaft and continued to do this until at the end, grabbing hold of the weapon with one hand and crouching for only five seconds. The other hand reached down, inviting someone to grab it before he continued his escape plan.

"Bumpy First Class ride, leaves in three, two, one-"

Automatically closing his hand and bracing himself for the rough ride, he Jumped off the pole, cracking the nearby ground and taking anyone able to hold onto the hand on a vertical flight towards the train. Recalling Ron to his hand in the same length and shape it was before, Bryn spared a quick kick to the approaching ground to both spin himself and to delay the rough landing. Closing his eyes and hold Ron outward, he ripped through the house's walls, the spinning end of Ron allowing enough space for a tight squeeze through the hole it left behind. Clearing the only obstacle between them and the train, He let himself and anyone who may have grabbed his hand fly for a moment more before reaching a point where the ground was only inches below them. Angling Ron down, it caught on the ground and pushed deep into it. Another kick sent Bryn and his possible passenger an angle away from Ron with a hand still grabbing hold of it. Swinging around the pull to get rid of the extra momentum of the flight, the trip finally ended. Feet upon the ground, Bryn looked at the train and its operator before taking a glance behind him to see if he got a passenger and if said passenger was still alive, shaking out his legs from the powerful and unorthodox Jump.

Hopefully they cleared the wall with me. And don't have a dislocated shoulder, but we can always fix that later when we don't have hell coming at us. Now let's see who else can make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back