• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open challenge.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Ahahaha. Neither have I. Also, we've NEVER finished a battle together. So, if you'll except me, I'll gladly fight you. I might only be able to make one or two posts tonight, though. Just keep that in mind. I can post tomorrow more after the two. ( I say one or two but if you reply fast, I may be able to fit in three or four ). So?

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Curty boy? Mebbe, i want to see who else comes. Maybe i can make it a 2 on 2 or whatever. I also dont know if it would get to over excited. I'd just like to see the inputs of a few others :3

Bear

Ouranophobic
Alright then. I'll go ahead and post my template anyway, just so I don't have to later. ;P But, he's still in-work, so I ask that if I do join, it isn't continuum?

Name: Lennox Gabriel Ecripeline – The Last Knight of Silva / The Silvan Reaper

Age: He appears to be in his late teens or early twenties. However, he claims to be in the hundreds.

Species: Silva/Reaper

Ethnicity: Seemingly Caucasian/White

*His complexion is a perfect mix of cream and milk white.

Height/Weight: He stands exactly 5’11”. By himself (without clothing, or any other equipment ) he weighs precisely 172.03 pounds.

Appearance:
*Head – Jet black hair streams down from the top of his head, extending to his black, perfect brows. Below them, are two, almost always incriminating eyes. The pupils are blue, with a bright turquoise ring around them. If looked upon closely, an extremely thin line of magenta outlines the ring, but is quickly overlapped by another outline of black. His nose is small, but not too small, and slightly rounded but pointed as well. Overall, his facial appearance is easy on the eyes and seemingly of impeccable structure.

*Body – His muscle tone is also impeccable. It is especially seen in his upper body; all possible muscles are perfectly defined; definition is incredible. As for markings, he has three tattoos. The first, is located on his left shoulder. It is a drawing of an awkward star, that has nine points, and at the tip of each point is a runic symbol. Only he knows what they mean. The second marking is on the side of his body. The right side, exactly, racing vertically down, spelling out “Reaper” in more runic symbolic. The third, and final marking on him, is located on his back. Three main groups of seven characteristic symbolic runes scatter across, going from the top left of his back, to the middle middle, and then finishing at the bottom right. They are very small, but still noticeable. However, they do not take up much room at all. From afar, his back appears to be bare and unmarked.

*Defensive Armaments and/or Clothing -
Over a basic outfit consisting of a light blue long sleeve shirt, black pants, and puffy black shoes, is the armor pieces of Odanis ( previous king of Nordanis, and his father ).
The armor consists of a pale white chest plate, outlined by a golden black trim, a matching gauntlet on his left hand, and an also matching shoulder plate, bearing an unknown emblem. It appears to be some incantation, but only his brother Mordecai knows for sure.

The armor is made of a highly durable obsidian and ore mixture. In the right lighting, the armor is slightly translucent.

Equipment/Offensive Armaments:
~ Digigmut [Light] ~ (Pronounced DIH-GEE-MUT) –
*History – Digigmut Light has been handed down and kept in the Ecripeline family tree for hundreds of years. Before Odanis Ecripeline died, he gave its brother ( Digigmut Dark ) to Lennox’s brother Mordecai. Lennox found Digigmut Light in his father’s room, hidden in an old chest the day after word of his death. On it, was a letter that wrote ‘To my son, Lennox’.

The runic symbols across it were interpreted as well, and currently, Lennox and Mordecai are the only human beings who know what it reads. The writing is physically indestructible and can only be removed by ancient magicks.

*Appearance – Like Lennox’s obsidian ore armor, Digigmut is translucent, however, only in extremely dark climates. The blade is measured at an approximate length of three and a half feet long, and the sword is approximately 2.1 inches wide. Because of its hilt, it resembles a katana. However, it isn’t classified as one.

Along the blade are four incantation elven runic symbols, reading vertically. Below them, is a silvery stone, known as a ‘Magite Stone.’ This stone acts as a source for magic energy, or ‘fuel’ for Lennox’s magic. Energy cannot be drawn from other people – the stone needs to be incredibly close to it’s manipulator to develop a connection with them.

Like the blade, there are also runes on the handle. A blue ribbon-like cloth enwraps the handle itself, and it is on this that the runes are printed.

Digigmut is awkwardly shaped, being perfectly straight. The edge that runs along one side forms at the tip, suddenly changing course and heading diagonally into the other edge of the blade. Only one side is sharp, but if used correctly, the dull side is well able to do some damage, even cut through some objects or people.

~ The Reaping ~
*History – The Reaping is a simple scythe that was created by Ares, God of War. It has the power to channel a Reaper’s powers to make tasks more efficient and accurate. In addition to channeling Lennox’s Reaper abilities, it can be sent to the underworld and summoned again at his will, making it portable and convenient.

*Appearance – From the large handle to the blades start, The Reaping stands nearly seven feet tall. The blade is exactly four feet long, and starts from the handle at five inches tall, slimming to a point at the end. It is made of some sort of rare metal forged by Ares. The handle is a simple oak wrapped obsidian bar.

~ Key of Redemption ~
*History – Seven Keys were forged at the beginning of the Vinahne Underworld. The ruler of the Underworld gave his seven sons each a Key, enabling them to travel in and out of his home at will. Aside from being able to create portals at will, the keys each had their own special and unique abilities.

*Appearance - The key is very small compared to its brother Abyss ( owned by Crane Fortigule ). It is situated on Lennox’s right arm and extends from his elbow to his wrist. It appears to be some sort of mechanical brace. Redemption is black in color.

Abilities and Techniques:
~ Redemption ~
*Rejuvenation – Redemption has the power to rejuvenate its wielder using raw matter in its surroundings. It can heal simple wounds very quickly, but the more massive, the longer it takes to completely heal them. In order for Redemption to heal though, the wound has to be its only focus. It cannot multitask.

*Matter – Redemption, much like its brother Abyss, possesses the ability to manipulate matter. The use is quite unstable for Lennox at the moment, but he can muster a few simple tricks such as removing oxygen from a certain area.

*Haven – The ability to transport its user to any haven or heaven. However, previously, it took eleven years for Redemption to completely transport Lennox to a certain heaven.

*Portals – Simply, the ability to create reliable portals. This ability is mostly used for Lennox’s transportation, but it can be used to dodge attacks. Although, it Lennox attempts to create a portal without preparation, Redemption could cause him to implode.

~ Digigmut Light ~
*Magicks – Digigmut Light’s Magite stone provides a source of power for Lennox, enabling his access to magic. He hasn’t mastered anything seriously dangerous yet, but he has learned how to create fire, levitate small objects, and manipulate some other elements slightly.

~ The Reaping ~
*Soul Reaper – The Reaping channels Lennox’s abilities as a Reaper, and allows him to more efficiently retrieve souls and send them to the Underworld.

~ The Benefits of Silva ~
*Power – Aging doesn’t seem to be an issue after Lennox was endowed with the powers of the Silva. His control over magic has dramatically increased as well, along with several other abilities such as being able to communicate using only his mind. His strength was also affected by the Silva Crystal, along with his agility and such other things.

Biography:
~ The Birth ~​

Lennox Gabriel Ecripeline and his twin brother were born into a family of four. Their brother Oridius, sister Lena, mother Levine, and their father Odanis, king of Nordanis. Lennox’s early years were happy and peaceful ones; enjoying the sun, laughing and playing with his brothers and sister. At the age of six, his brother was taken away by Amilius, king of Ammecrine. When he was seven, Odanis began to teach him the way of combat. Only simple things of course, such as punching correctly, and a few dodging techniques. The classes grew in complexity as the years passed by, and at the age of twelve he was a skilled fist fighter.

For his thirteenth birthday Odanis forged a lovely short sword. He told Lennox that he would teach him how to be a proper knight. So, the classes continued, more intense than ever. First they sparred with large sticks, then wooden swords. At sixteen he was an impeccable swordsman. He honed his own style with his brother Oridius and took on the pilgrimage of a knight. He would become a knight even if it killed him.

Upon election, he asked a simple question to his father Odanis; ‘where has my second brother gone’. Odanis looked at him with caring and loving eyes, replying “Too far for your eye. Do not worry of such things. He will return one day, from the horizon, shining in a lovely armor. Someday you will do the same.” For some odd reason, Odanis had Lennox marked with a series of tattoos. He told him that it was necessary, and reassured him by saying that his brother had the exact same ones. For the last tattoo, a strange woman known simply as The Teller claimed that the word ‘reaper’ was the only word that could perfectly sum up Lennox’s life. So, it was printed on his side in symbols.

Time elapsed…

~ The Parade ~​

After every soldier was cleared from the field, the second infantry moved in. Their numbers ranged around two thousand; much less than the last. They all shuffled into each other, organizing themselves into a five-man-thick wall stretching from one side of the gate to the other. One of the men stepped forward, dressed in a spectacular silvery black armor. On his left shoulder plate the emblem of Nordanis shone brightly in the suns rays. The man pulled out a beautiful sword, black in color. Four elven symbols ran down the blade, only known to the Elven kin and a select few in Aumicelia.

His parched throat gasped for air as he opened his mouth to speak. The moisture from previous rains quenched it temporarily, but a dry feeling still remained in him. “Soldiers, here we stand together to fight off the evil. Here we fight off our enemies and conquer them all! Let it be known from this day forward that two thousand men stood against this storm to save their people. Let it be known that we were victorious even if we fell. Even after death, our hearts still reign supreme. For Nordanis,” he screamed. The men behind him chanted with him, over and over, ‘For Nordanis, For Nordanis’. He smiled as his eyes locked on to the oncoming storm. There were thousands of them raging across the plains, bearing axes and broadswords, brandishing them.

“Hold! Do not move an inch,” he ordered, packing himself back into the wall of soldiers. They all tightened their barricade with him, pushing together to make an air-tight shield. As the monsters neared, so did the fear in each of them. All but one of them grew afraid. The same man who gave that wonderful speech and gave them courage. Odanis Ecripeline, King of Nordanis.

From above watched his son and wife, flinching at the proceeding forces. Then they attacked. In a full blown fury they swept over the front men, killing each one of them with a small swipe of their weapons. When they met the second men, they met death.

Odanis fought valiantly that day. He won the Bank War and freed his kingdom from the Bankurin species for a long while. The Aumicelia around them became aware of their presence once again, and all was well. Even his son had new respect for him.

Mordecai Ammecrine, who had fought in the war, retreated to his kingdom with news of their victory. Ammecrine was soon to be allies with Nordanis. Odanis himself was pleased with his work, and did nothing but dine and celebrate. The new age was arriving and he not only expected it, but welcomed it with open arms. His wife was filled with joy, his son was filled with love, and his kingdom was filled with hope. He was filled with hope.

Mordecai returned three days later with word of Amilius, King of Ammecrine. “He said he does not wish to establish a friendship with Nordanis. When I returned home I found a creature there waiting in my father’s chamber. His name was Veliath, he said. I fear that my father has been manipulated by him somehow. My reason for this suspicion is my father’s sudden fondness of war and global control. He is turning into a tyrant.” Odanis looked at him with warming eyes. “I understand. Mordecai, I am sorry. I must retaliate. It is the code. Take this in my apology. Digigmut Dark, the blade of the dark oracles.”

With that, he left with a small army of seven hundred to confront Amilius.

Lennox had disagreed with him, but it did not stop his war from raging. Odanis advanced across Aumicelia with his seven hundred soldiers but was attacked by an unknown force. All but he and Mordecai died. They retreated to the Great Abysmal forest to hide, but even there they weren’t safe. Odanis met his fate to a warrior known by the name of Troy Farren. Mordecai escaped and returned home with Odanis’ battle armor, scarred with the sights of death. From there, his journey began. He would discover what exactly Veliath was planning.

~ The Rising ~​

One year later Amilius declared war on all of Aumicelia. Lennox passed on the title of king to his twin brother, Oridius Ecripeline. Nordanis’ contact with other kingdoms soon grew thin and uneasy, except that of their neighbor Jamliene. All hope seemed to be lost, and wonderful memories of when the world was filled with joy were the only comfort.

Lennox demanded order. He set out, dressed in his father’s prized armor and sword Digigmut Light ( the brother of Digigmut Dark ), to form an alliance with Goliath. His thoughts were, since Goliath was dispatching invitations to warriors, he should be welcome as well.

He traversed through The Great Abysmal forest first, hacking down any shadowy creature in his way. On a particular encounter, he came upon a wandering Jamliene soldier. His eyes were bloodied, body battered, and clothes torn. The sudden attack was useless against the skilled swordsman of course, but it struck Lennox as very peculiar. Jamliene was a neutral nation and the king would surely do his best to keep it that way. He hid his suspicious thoughts in the back of his mind for now; later he would bring them to Goliath.

The renegade soldier had made Lennox change course and travel completely around Jamliene. If one was hostile, perhaps all of them were. It would be best if he didn’t intrude until further notice of the matter.

Lost in The Great Abysmal, he yelled for someone to find him; no one answered. The swirling forest around him was so thick he couldn’t see the light of day. He wasn’t even aware if it was day. Wandering for three more days brought him to the decision of resting for a while. Beneath a strange tree that curved and made an arch he made his tent, built with large leaves, rope, sticks, and a few pieces of cloth he had brought with him. Then he slept.

~ The Silva ~​

A strange figure appeared before him, light flourishing behind it. It seemed to be a man. He rose, curiosity at its peek. “Who are you,” he asked simply. The shadow only nodded and walked away. Lennox stumbled to equip his gear and follow him. The shadow lead him to a large tree, surrounded by a small pool of water. As the figure approached the water, stones arose to greet his feet. “Follow me, Lennox,” he whispered, and stepped across the stones. Lennox paused, confused. “Why should I follow you,” he asked. “Because we have the answer to killing Veliath,” the shadow replied. Mordecai spoke of Veliath, he thought, progressing over the stones. The shadow turned to reveal itself. It was an elf. “You are an elf. Why are you speaking with me? I am a human. Your kin hates mine, correct?” The elf smiled before giving his answer. “We only hate a portion of your kind. You are the other portion.” Lennox whispered to himself a witty remark before finishing the stone path. The elf signaled him to walk to the tree, so he acquiesced. “Go inside. It is an illusion.” The tree didn’t feel, or smell for that matter. His hand just waved through it as if it were nothing. “Magic,” he asked. “A small forgery, but yes.” He continued, walking into the illusion. It swayed and wrinkled like water as he stepped through, warping around him, concealing him in visual trickery.

Enormous trees filled the other side. Hustling and bustling elves roamed the ground, the branches, and bridges extending from each tree to another. Everything was alive. The elf lead him through the city. When he stopped, they stood in front of a large bundle of five or six trees, bearing one door made of living branches. It glided open before them and they entered, Lennox not knowing what to expect.

A table with elves sitting at every space and a throne (also made out of branches) filled the room. The throne was positioned in such a way, that it could overlook the entire company. “Hello Lennox. Have a seat-Thank you for bringing him Erimel. I am much appreciative.” Erimel left the chamber as Lennox took a spot at the end of the table. Compared to the elves, he seemed much underdressed, even in his father’s spectacular armor. The elf on the throne introduced himself. “I am Dremel, king of Abysmali.” Lennox looked at him with a confused face. “Abysmali is our home, the sixth of the five kingdoms in Aumicelia. We were somewhat exiled from the world after the Silva Chronicles,” he paused to look at yet again Lennox’s confused face, “which was nearly one thousand years ago. You are wondering I’m sure, how old I am? How old we are? What you are doing here? Those questions will be answered, but first, eat. We need you in your prime.” At the wave of his hand, a wonderful series of meals littered the table, sparkling with blue as it appeared. Lennox was amazed; it was beautiful. Without wait, he scanned for any sort of meat; there was none. He was set aback, but Dremel’s comment on how elves only ate things that are completely superfluous made him understand.

After the meal, the king addressed him again. “Lennox, we understand you head toward Goliath to form an alliance?”

“Yes…”

“We cannot let you go. I am sorry.”

“So, am I to be your prisoner? You wish Ammecrine take action and destroy Goliath? Destroy us…” A picture of his family appeared in his mind. “I will do whatever it takes to get there. Even if it means fighting all of you.”

“I admire your courage, but that is unnecessary. Once you hear what I have to say, you will understand.”

“Then, say it?”

“Veliath, the creature your brother spoke of. Ah, yes. Mordecai is your twin brother…” Lennox was struck with surprise. He had no idea. “Back to the matter… Veliath has used a magic on Amilius, King of Ammecrine. He is from an ancient race called the ‘black’, or ‘dark elves’. This is the same species that murdered your seven hundred one year ago. He has also erected an army just beyond Goliath’s mountain, an army of his species. You see, he wishes to take over Aumicelia. We however, cannot, and will not let that happen. That is where you come into our plan. We wish to assassinate Veliath before he can get to Goliath and join Ammecrine’s army with his own… Do you understand so far?” Lennox nodded. “I know you could use more explanation, but time is not on our side. We must rush. Now, in order to take on Veliath, you will need to be extremely powerful. He is perhaps, the most powerful being on this entire planet-“ Lennox interrupted immediately, “Then why has he gone through so much trouble? If he can kill us all, why doesn’t he?” Dremel seemed impressed. He was catching on quickly. “Because of us. One thousand two hundred years ago, we fought Veliath and the dark elves. It is why The Silva were erected and placed in our authorities. At the end of the battle, we could not kill him, but only limit his abilities. My father, Drimus, created a ring that would draw any use of magic from the bearer to itself. It is a magnet, in sense. This has hampered his abilities dramatically, but of course not completely. Because it hasn’t fully restricted him, he can still use low grade magic.” Lennox was still put aback. “Then why does it matter? Kill him while he is weak. Wouldn’t it be easy,” he asked. “No… you see… Veliath is in possession of a certain Magite stone. One of four. It is the second most powerful of any on this planet that we know of. Each of them has their own specialties, and his is unfortunately defense. It can eliminate any sort of magic in an instant. Now do you see why we are useless? We are magical beings; magic is our defense, our weapon, and our life. If any of us get near him…”

“He can use the stone to eliminate you, since you are magic.”

“Correct.”

“So, how do I come in to all of this? What can I possibly do?”

“Traverse the verses, build your strength, return, and kill Veliath, simply.”

“Oh, of course. Traverse the verses. There are no verses to be traversed. They have all been eliminated. We are the last. To think otherwise is rid-” Dremel interrupted, “why? Why is it so ridiculous? What is ridiculous is that you believe such rumors. Who is it that said there were no verses?”

“Dranchnic, high preacher.”

“Veliath was once known by that name. In our solitude, we have missed much… but after this is over, we will be once again united with humans. All of Aumicelia will be united. Now, come, let me show you the crystal.”

They quickly navigated through a series of underground tunnels, until finally they reached a large golden door. Dremel opened it with the wave of his hand just as he made the meals appear on his table. Inside was a blinding white room, illuminated by a blue, pulsing crystal. As Lennox neared it, each pulse was more vigorous, affecting his entire body. It felt like an enormous amount of energy was trying to consume him from within and make him implode. It was incredible. “What is it?” Dremel looked at him from the doorway. “It is the Desircaphochus. It has the power to transport organisms to other verses and worlds. There are twenty of them, we understand. To use it though, you must be pure of heart. I do not go near it… I am afraid.” Lennox laughed. “Afraid of what?” Dremel looked at him seriously. “The last warrior who tried to enter the Desircaphochus was not pure. He imploded.” Lennox’s smile turned to an uneasy smirk. “Let’s just hope I’m pure of heart, then… Ha-ha. How do I enter?”

“Not yet, Lennox. You must become a Silva, first. Come with me…” They exited and continued to a door on the opposite side of the hallway. Dremel pushed this one open. Inside was a glowing maroon rock. It pulsed as the Desircaphochus did, but with much less power. Dremel signaled to touch it. He did.

A swirled ribbon of magic warped around him, consuming him with glittery essences. The ribbons circled around him and wrapped themselves around his body entirely. Lennox tried to yell; he couldn’t. It was too much power. Then, it stopped, and Lennox fell to the floor. His heavy breathing soon came to a halt, and his eyes narrowed as if his vision had been corrected. “What is this….? I feel… incredible!” Dremel laughed. “Yes. Now, touch it again. You will feel even more incredible… Go on. Don’t be afraid.”

He approached it with caution this time, examining every aspect of its existence. Then, he reached for it. Suddenly, thousands of memories from Silva soldiers flooded his mind, continuously pouring inside of him. His head ached and he moaned in agony. “Do not block it. Let it in. It is much easier,” said Dremel. His voice was clear as any had ever been. “… Yes. I’m trying.” Then, it was done. He did not fall this time, but look to Dremel. “This power is amazing. What is it?” Dremel smiled devilishly. “Do you like it?” Lennox nodded. “Good. Just be sure not to be consumed by it. You now possess the fifth strongest energy on this planet. That rock you touched was Magite… a special stone that pumps any life source it touches with energy. This is what we used to create the Silva. Now, you are one of us. Lennox laughed. “So you are a Silva?”

“Yes. No time for that story, however. Now, follow me…” They returned to the Desircaphochus chamber. The crystal burned with a bright blue, even more than before. “You will have three hundred years to complete your journey. Then, you will have to find a way back. I have created this rock with magic; it holds the power to stop time. It should last for nearly two hundred ninety nine years, but we aren’t sure exactly so make it back before then. Lennox just nodded. He could see everything clearly, and the stone was amazingly appealing. He walked towards it slowly, careful not to touch it yet. Then, he did. For a moment it was just a plain cold stone. Then for another moment, he felt as if it were reading him somehow. “Does it normally take this long,” he asked. “Not normally. Let us hope that this is a good thing.” Lennox thought about his answer for a moment. “Wait… many HAVE made it through the Desircaphochus, right? ... Right?” Dremel smiled in a funny but wry manner. “Not exactly-“

“Wait! What?!” The crystal reacted just then. Its blue turned green, then its green turned red. The colors eked out of the edges in the form of light, then in liquid. The substances flowed over Lennox for several minutes until finally, they dispersed rapidly, returning to the Desircaphochus. Lennox was gone. “At least he did not implode…”

As he raised his hand to ready himself for smashing the rock, he whispered to Lennox – “You have saved us all.” With that, he smashed it, and everything turned still.

~ The Chronicles ~​
* - Antihero -

Lennox ended up in a strange world known as Pathmonia. On this world were exciting cities, many kingdoms, and thousands of creatures. Mainly the humans ruled. He traversed the regions for three years, honing his newly obtained skills. While on these travels he learned how to manipulate magic with ease, use spirit and soul energies, and came to know that being a Silva nearly halted his aging process. He fought and killed many, met various companions, and found many treasures (such as the legendary blade Caladbolg.)

Then, he met the Anti-Hero. He went by the name of Kusa Rellik, or originally Asuk. He was half dead and half alive so he said. They traveled together for some time, and in return for Caladbolg, Kusa taught him how to access the Gate of Life. After they turned separate ways, Lennox was ready to traverse the verses. He was ready to fulfill Dremel’s request. His destiny.

* - Epitaph -

Amazingly, Lennox ended up in another world known as ‘Vinahne.’ It was home to a beautiful kingdom known as Ammecrine, just as Aumicelia. There, he laid low and watched over a small child by the name of Crane Fortigule. He occasionally had classes with him involving the way of the sword and the history of Aumicelia. When Crane was a teen, he ventured off to save his planet from the Devil’s son. Lennox departed, leaving Crane to fight his own battle.

* - A Familiar Face -

In one world, he only found a few drinks and numerous amounts of problems. Kingdoms waged war and citizens ran wild. At the chaos, he decided to make his stay a mere day long. While he preparing to open the Gate of Life to leave the cursed planet, he saw someone extremely familiar. The elven man who had lead him to Abysmali; Erimel Wood. He seemed to be confronting some sort of enemy, but of course it could not have been him. So, he left without second thought.

*- Redemption -

A long while passed as Lennox continued his search for power. He of course grew in ability, but not as much as he wanted to. Fifty years had already gone by, and at the rate he was going, he was sure he wouldn’t become strong enough.

Soon he returned to Pathmonia to confront Kusa Rellik. After one whole year of searching for him, he came to the conclusion that he was either dead or lost throughout the verses. However, he did find an old friend; Crane Fortigule, the Lost Epitaph. They conversed for some time, until finally each of their stories were told. Crane had learned of Lennox’s home planet and its problem, and Lennox had heard of Crane’s victory in Vinahne and how he was transported randomly. Crane then told him about the Key of Abyss on his left arm. He said that there were six others, worn by the six remaining sons of Satan. So, he set out to find the most powerful.

* - The Son -

He found him in the underworld, attempting to make a deal with Hades. He confronted him, and after a long battle seized his prize; The Key of Redemption.

~ The Reaper ~​

“How long have you wanted power? How much do you want it? What are you willing to do for it?” The words echoed in his mind, stinging like some sort of mental plague. Then, before him, an orb appeared. It floated alone for a moment, and then was joined by another. Then another came, and more after that. Soon there were thousands of them, swirling about and into each other to make an oval. They solidified and created some type of portal. From it rose Ares, God of War. “Hello, Lennox. I’m sure you have heard of me… I am Ares, God of War. I am also sure that you have learned of your friend’s service. He has joined my group of Saints… Perperam Sanctus they call it. I think it’s silly, but no matter. Say, would you care for something to eat?” Promptly, he replied. “No. I don’t care for any god’s pleasantries, especially a god of trickery. You convinced Fortigule to join, yes, but you did so in a dirty manner. You won’t do the same to me.” Ares looked amused. “You see, I do not wish for you to join my Saints… I have a new plan… special one, just for you. You see, I want to make you my Reaper.”

“Your…. Reaper?” Ares laughed. “Yes. My Reaper. I would give you the power to take away lives and return their souls to the underworld where Hades resides. You would have to maintain order, but you would be incredibly powerful.” Lennox seemed intrigued, but questioned it. “Aren’t there others? Aren’t there other Reapers?”

“Yes, there are. Quite a few, actually. You would just be adding to the group. C’mon, you know you want to. Just think about it.”

“I don’t get it… what’s in it for you?”

“I want you to kill someone for me. His souls can only be sent to the underworld by someone with a Reaper’s abilities.” Lennox thought about it for a moment. “Will I have the choice of returning the duty of I feel I cannot handle it?” Ares smiled. “I’m afraid not.”

After some time of thinking it out, he came to a decision. “I’ll do it.”

~ The Anti-Antihero ~​

Lennox returned to Pathmonia for Kusa Rellik immediately. When he found him wandering in the Gate of Life, he confronted him and told his story…

“So you’ve come to kill me then? After all that I have done for ye. Ha-ha.” Lennox shifted uneasily. Kusa was right, but in order to save his planet he would need to be stronger. Killing him was the only way he could think of to accomplish that. “Well, not necessarily. But I have come to take your soul… I understand you have two of them. One is yours, and the other someone else’s. I only need one.”

“I won’t give you either. I’ll take my chances in a fight.”

Then, they fought. It was an epic battle that lasted over three months, but in the end, Lennox trapped him on a small dark planet known as Bilithe. Using The Reaping, he extracted both of his souls and sent them to Hades.

A lifeless corpse was all that remained of him. He was still alive, but just as much dead. There, on Bilithe, Lennox left him to spend what little time was left.

-------+++++++++++++++-------------

Bear

Ouranophobic
Hah. Well, okay then. Good. I'd hate for him to die because I haven't finished him yet. I don't even have a way to bring him back if he does happen to die. Anyway, this post is also a bump. Join, someone.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Curtis, a 1 on 1 is fine, but when do you want to start, now, or when i get back from vacation? I'm leaving for vacation on Thurs. so it's dependant on you.

Q

Banned
Umm, if this is still open to two vs two, I would like to join. But if its not, is it OK if I judge?

Bear

Ouranophobic
A 2 on 2 is fine with me. We already have four ready anyway. So, now the question is who is paired with who?

Bear

Ouranophobic
Sure. I can wait. *fillerfiller* xD

The teams are fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back