• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Open Challenge #2

This is, yet again, another open challenge. Anybody? Preferably someone I have not fought before. However, if no one else chooses to fight me, anybody may do so. I cannot decide which character to use, so I will have the challenger choose.

Here are five templates of characters I am currently using. Since I cannot decide which one to use, I will let you pick.
Wrath's Template (note you have to scroll down a bit to find it
Phoenix's template (an old character I decided to bring back)
Azariel's template
Trinity's template
Revelation's template

Anyone want to fight?

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes please, I'll accept you. Silent one has taken too long to reply I think.

Anyway, please pick one of the templates above. Note that I changed a few of them. Once you take your pick, I will make the opening post and name the location. Let's get this on.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't worry Silent One... We can have a battle later... or...

Want to make it a two on one? Me vs. you and MS... If MS posts that is.

If you are okay with this Silent One, go ahead and post your template. Same with you MS.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
I'm ok with that and i'll be using one of my Brother chracters.

Name: Meijin

Alias: Fighting Fefnir

Appearance: An open white coat, red short sleeved undershirt with a picture of a flame on the back, orange cargo shorts, barefoot, 6'1, 158lbs , short brown hair spiked up, tone muscles, light tan skin, brown eyes, clear sunglasses with a red and brown color rims, dark brown gloves.

Weapon(s):

Sodom and Gomorrah: Twin buster cannons. Sodom on the right and Gomorrah on the left. They look like two big open clamps with a small cannon in the middle of them. They are mostly kept away in the gloves Meijin wears.

Bio: Meijin is physically the strongest one among his brothers. Meijin is also the genius of the family having made Laeih, Girouette and his own weapons plus upgrading Suixl, Ziacx and Nyone’s old weapons. For four years Meijin trained in intense conditions developing his own fighting style to go with his specially made weapons. The fighting style was named FX style in honor of the alias he was given by his brothers.

Personality: Meijin is a kind person who enjoys life to the fullest. He travels the world around to help others and relax when he can. Some might say from first appearance that he is either smart looking or a lazy bum and they couldn't be more right Meijin is a mixture of both smarts and laziness. When around his brothers he kind of picks on them until Nyone or Laeih tell him to stop.

Abilities: Fire and Earth manipulation. Meijin can control fire and earth with the greatest of ease making discovering new things very easy.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Name: Redilos
Appearence: http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/media/images/conceptArt/12192006_20.jpg

Backround:
A child born in Titanus, the center of insanity and chaos within the world. He lives in luxury and told that all beneath in the slums where worthless, never told otherwise. At quite a young age all the happiness this boy had, emitted from his mother and father, was taken from him. At this young age Redilos' father was part of a resistence group which did not bide well for his fellow employees at shinra. At this young stage in his life redilos' mother and father were gunned down, and he taken by a soldier into experimenting.

Now during this time the boy was basicly tortured. Constant experiments, injection of odd mixtures, and unimaginally painfull procedures. Day by day he would be the captive of shinra and the leading test subjuct for there wicked experiments. All of this went unchecked with the boy who had enhanched reflexes, speed, and streangth beyound that of any ordinary human, but it came with a price, as do all things, for if it did not then the concept of equivelent exchange would be meaningless. He was diagnosed with a rare disease that kills from the inside out, FoxDie, and because of this he was thrown away into his cell to rot until he was dead.

This was not the plan of Redilos however as he broke away from his bonds as if it was an easy task. After so the explosion from shinra building was explained to the people as a "technical error" and soon there after a secret bouty was up for the experiments head. Knowing this Redilos put his skills to the only good use he could think of, a bounty hunter, for all others refused him. Finally he hopes that in this line of work that he can rid the wold of corrupted people as well as find an antidote.

Personality and traits: Redilos is a man of "buisness" but he in no way lets that get in the way of his honor. He is skillfull with every type of weapon and a certain fighting style he worked on with a friend and he even has capabilities with magic. Now redilos is an honerable man and he only deals with people that have a good sense of morals, such as himself. He is also a batlle hardened warrior and has seen basicly everything, making him wise as well.

Weapons of Choice: The thing with redilos is that he is prepared for evey situation, as he he has to be, so his weapons reflect him in quite an unnatural way.

Swords:
Soul Eater: http://www.danscottart.com/Images/WH_ChaosSword_L.jpg
Deamon Soul: http://www.danscottart.com/Images/WH_ChaosSword_M.jpg
Bonreu: http://www.danscottart.com/Images/WH_ChaosSword_H.

Weapon description and Capabilities:

The abilities of redilos' sword is quite magnificent to say the least.

The first form is the form the blade originally takes. In this form whenever he kills somone with it there soul is captured and added to Redilos' power. This is also the weakest form due to the facte that redilos is pouring no souls into the blade.

The second form of the blade is summound when redilos pours souls into the original blade. In this form it can still absorb souls but it can also show the location of a target or enemy. Allso since the sword is so sharp it can cut through most things. The is also the first blade in which redilos can use the souls as a weapon like an energy beam which, thereafter, all return to redilos.

The final form, Bonreu, is by far the most powerfull because of the fact that redilos is now pouring out all the souls of those he killed as well as all his emotions. With this marvelous weapon redilos can absorb souls, use them as a more sophisticated weapon, find his enimies, heal minor wounds, making him faster and stronger beyound comprehension, and give him the power to weild fire.

((Sorry it took so long, I hope that this is a good fight.))

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Let's get started then. My character (As chosen by Silent One) will be Wrath. Ahh, this is my first time using her, so I hope I do her justice (To Blackest Night if he reads this). Anyway, the location will be on a space station, floating around an alternate Earth's atmospere, high above the surface, but still held by Earth's gravity. It is large, the size of a few footbal stadiums, with the most advanced technology the world has ever seen. There are automated defense systems (lasers, turrets, etc) but they have been disabled for this battle as of now. The sun gleams brightly beyond us, but the solar shields protect the space station from its harmful rays. We'll start on the main deck, which circles around a central power core, powerful plasma that shoots down like a beam to power the station. There are three identical levels beneath us and above us. Each floor is about 100 feet apart, and the floors leave about ten feet of space between the end of the floor and the plasma power core.

IC:

It was truly a magestic sight... The gigantic space station hung in empty space
like the Death Star itself, its gunmetal hull glimmering softly in the sunlight as it rounded one of its many bends in its orbit around Earth. It was menacing, the solar panels curving around it like a twisted smile, yet once inside, it radiated a warm secureness that came from knowing this hunk of metal was on your side... From the highest techonological weaponry to its state of the art plasma power core, this space station was something to behold...

However, as state of the art as the spacestation was, it had been hi-jacked for a much simpler person... and as well trained as the guards were, they were unprepared for the wrath of one of the seven deadly Vices... Ironic, considering that the Vice in question was Wrath herself...

She appeared at the seen, her face shining with a beautiful sheen that was stopped only by her cold expression. It was Wrath, enchantress of electricity, mistress of magnetism, and the fury of the Vices... She held all the boiling rage of her namesake within her, and as she stared down at the bodies of the guards she had destroyed, she felt a contempt for the dead men that she could not possibly replicate... Okay, but she could try... She picked up the last body, and without breaking a sweat, hurled it into the Plasma Power core. The ionized atoms instantly disintegrated the body as it hit it, and in an instant, the dead guard was simply a cloud of simple ash... Wrath tried to picture Lust, the devious Wrath, and tried to impose his image on the guard she had just thrown... How she wanted to slip her hands around his throat... However it never fed her anger... Heaven hath no fury as a woman scorned...

However, she was not here to express her hatred of her fellow Vice. She was there because of a simple battle... She had felt her bloodlust growing, eager to flex her mighty powers, just as a strongman wishes to flex his own biceps. So she had sent a call... An anonymous message... A challenge... And to her knowledge, two of them had accepted... She didn't know who, she didn't know what, but she knew when and where. And that was enough for her.

She fingered her topaz ring lightly, staring down at its beauty, before she stared around the vast Space Station. She felt her anger boiling within her, and felt supreme hatred raging within... She gripped the ring tightly with her other hand, and waited for her opponents... This one is for you, Lust...

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos heard faint screams echo through the space station as if they were screams from inside his debocled mind, from his troubled past. But now he knew that those that he lost in the war of peace and virtue were not to cpome to give him their holy embrace, no longer. Now was the time he had to act, least his opponent killed more innocent or worse, somone else kills her and the contract is null and void, no more money. So he took out Bonreu, and looked through it's melevolent eye to see the location of his sinfiull oponent.

As he did this he would see the souls of all of those in the base, the blue being the innocent and the red being the blood stained soul of his target, Wrath. Instantaniously he saw the target and smiled insanley, as he would haveto be if he were to truly challenge Wraith with no fear present. As he saw he he ran twords he location jumping down and up levels, he was content on finding and killing wraith. Then there she was, the chamber of the plasma core.

Redilos mearly dismissed Bonreu, downgrading to souleater, lit up a smoke and looked at Wrath.

"Morning love, wanna dance" Redilos said with happiness in voice as he pointed his sword at her.

Many would think this suicidal but to Redilos, it was just a good time at deaths doorstep.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Well I was going to wait for Silent One, but I think I'll go ahead and post.

IC:

Wrath saw her opponent leap downward from the higher levels, gracefully descending with all the pride of a beautiful tiger. Wrath smiled darkly, a cold look rising in her face. Pride would like this one... He landed lightly on the same floor as her, a strange dark sword raised and pointed at her. He made no move, instead, talking lightly, as if making conversation.

"Morning love, wanna dance?" he asked, speaking with a strange happiness that only aroused Wrath's anger even more. Men... Always thinking they could speak so candidly with her... After Lust, there were no other men... None that she would allow to speak to her in that manner.

"Want to die?" she asked coldly in return, raising her hands, and an electrical current began to swirl about the air. Suddenly, sparks flashed in the sky, and hundreds of electrical bolts shot toward Redilos from every angle, manifesting out of thin air and shooting down like the fury of heaven toward their target. They had surrounded him, making any attempts of dodging impossible, and despite her immense hatred of this pathetic man, she wanted to see his abilities before she completely destroyed him...

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Redilos saw a flare in the womans eye, a flare that is like a fire that swallows people whole without mercy of whom it consumes. This obviously indicated her anger twoards the pycotic hunter, she would attack soon through rash actions and leave herself open. It was how redilos worked, he plays games with the prey to make the killing all the more enjoyable.

"Want to die" she said in an enraged manner, rage that could not be stoped or altered. She was contemplating on how to kill him and so while she did he transformed soul eater into Deamon soul for he was expecting the worse. He did this all as he answered her previous question.

"Well not preferably.....no I wouldnt dear" Redilos said as she was about to summon her attack as to decimate him.

"Whats all this then" Redilos said as thunder came at him. He had to act fast and calculate the move perfectly or it would be fatal, somthing he was not about to let happen. The FoxDiie diesease was still present in him, in his soul, attepmting to make him give upo his will until he gives into death. But you see Redilos would not allow that, it wasn't his style.

Redilos charged a single soul into his blade and hit the ground in the exact spot he needed with it setting off an explosion, making the debris go forward and colide with the oncoming thunder resulting in another explosion. Redilos then pointed hi sword at Wrath once again and smiled at her.

"Hello there beutifull" Redilos said as he charged hundreds of souls into his blade and shot it out in a magnificently powerfull green ray of light.

As he did this he could not help but laugh maniacly, a long time it had been since such a battle was seen by this mans mortal eyes of hate and sorrow.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: A bit of logic. Electricity moves far too quickly for you to stand there, ponder, dig your sword into the ground and let it explode. By that time, your body would have been little more than a charred mass.

Furthermore, the attack has surrounded you. Blocking the electricity in front of you will not save you from the electricity in back of you.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: I was thinking along those lines too. However, to keep the battle going, I'll post tommorow, either editing this post or posting again. However, MS, can you reply to BN's challenge? He is the judge of sorts of this battle (I hope you don't mind Blackest Night)

pwninator

Personally I find MS outnumbered in this Rp battle. It seems only fair that I take on the role of a judge along with blackest night, I feel cyberseraph's post to be quite vauge. If you truly wish to get technical, then please provide proper sources of reference to defend your case. For now, I see MS's defense to be acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back