• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: I will be more specific next time then. And feel free to judge. Also note that the floor is metal, not earth.

IC:

Wrath watched in mild interest as Redilos fired a blast of strange energy into the ground, causing the metal scraps to rise up against him, absorbing Wrath's electrical assault with annoying ease. Wrath twisted the ring on her finger, the cold fury on her face apparent as she stared at Redilos, who wielded his fierce sword with vicious ease... What a strange weapon...

"Hello there beautiful," said Redilos, raising his sword, manifesting a strange kind of energy inside his blade before releasing it in a powerful green beam, which shot toward Wrath with a strange malice. Wrath, having read millions upon millions of tomes and volumes, have amassed a mass amount of knowledge. The characteristic blast and the green light were the attributes given to the control of souls. Redilos must be using some sort of manipulation over the souls of the dead...

Wrath raised her hands slightly, and the metal floor beneath her trembling slightly before shooting up into the air, the metal plate carrying him like a strange levitating platform, as the beam of souls shot where she used to be. The beam shot dangerously close to the plasma core, and Wrath rose into the air, a truly terrible sight, her dark hair flowing wildly like a black fire aura around her beautiful head. Her ring glinted malevolantly in the light of the plasma core, and she raised her hands,

Wrath raised her hands slightly, and the metal shards that had flown in the air and absorbed the electricity halted in their path upwards. The metal shards were as sharp as razor blades, and now, charged with Wrath's electrical currents, were as powerful as a sharpened lightning rod. Wrath flicked her hands slightly, and the metal shards surrounding Redilos shot toward him, each one coming from a different angle, similar to her previous attack, except these were electrically charged metal shrapnel. As they shot toward him, Wrath ripped up more metal shards from the floor, taking up whole chunks of metal and sending them flying toward Redilos, from all 360 degrees of direction, and charged with powerful electrical current. Even if Redilos dodged a few of them, Wrath simply magnetically caused the shards to return, and they would continually slash back and forth at him, tearing at his form.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
OOC: Okay I’m sorry I was so bloody late with this post but there was a few...................technical difficulties. You see this god forsaken site not only blocked me out for three days this is also the third time I am to type this post, it always signed me off before I posted. Well blimey enough with my problems; “Guns up, lets do this”

IC:

Redilos knew exactly what was to befall him when he saw the metal dance to the tune of the then entity of beauty in the room, wrath and her little song of death. He had to act quickly for he knew that if he did not he would find the metal within him, lying there a corpse. He could not, would not let that happen, he did not survive so long just to die in this sad and decrepit place.

Redilos retaliated to Wraths move by upgrading Daemon soul. He poured everything he had into daemon soul, all the souls he had gathered as well as all of his emotions. Joy, sorrow, fury, anguish, fear,, fury, and love, all of them were poured into Redilos’ sword. The sword that had been stained with so much blood that it brought the aroma of it into the room as it was summoned, twas Bonreu. After this Redilos used his mastery of fire, granted by Bonreu, and made pillars of flame around him. He then raised the temperature of the flame to an unearthly high and because of this great heat it could no longer stay in a gaseous form, nor a liquid or solid, twas plasma from there on. At this point the metal was about in position for the attack but she was ripping more so she could attack again and rain upon him the hatred and pain that the mortals upon the planet they orbited had shown him throughout his whole life.

Redilos saw this and he acted as quickly as he possibly could, never stopping or faltering in his move. Redilos screamed with pain as he ordered the plasma pillars to entangle around each other as he saw wraths’ attack near closer and closer to execution. He then started to make the coils of plasma make a shell so he could have defense against the attack. It had begun; the shards of metal were shot towards Redilos at uncanny speeds and he had no more time to analyze. It no longer mattered to him that this attack seemed cruel. He screamed once more in pain, dropped to his knees, and the plasma shell completed itself almost in an instant turning almost all the shards into ash, too late unfortunately.

Approximately ten shards got through and ripped at Redilos, cutting his sides, left arm, and his left leg as Redilos tried to dodge. There after they went away, Redilos knew they would not stop coming back until he be a corpse dead on the floor se he thought like the genius he was. Redilos then made a shell to protect him from heat and such; he then ordered such heat, such heat that could be found in the very depths of hell, and let his plan unfold. The heat rose greatly and before Redilos’ eyes it was completely obliterated. Redilos then ordered the plasma shell to spin at such amassing speeds that it seemed as if the sun was within the station, twas truly a beautiful sight to behold. Redilos then made the shells volume increase, in effect making it grow in size. Then as it grew in size Redilos emptied the heat within the shell to the outside world as to turn the beauty that lay outside into ash.

Redilos could only let out one last ignorant remark out of his British mouth as the plasma shell gradually got closer to wrath and as the heat was being released immediately. Redilos could only smile as he laughed before his remark came out. “Well I’m sorry babe but I have to cut this date short or you might be hurting me.

OOC:
I hope that you accept this post and once again I’m sorry for not posting sooner.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: Might be a little debate coming from here.

IC:

Wrath rubbed her ring lightly, stroking it as she watched its sheen with malevolant anger. This puny mortal male thought he could charm her. He would be sadly mistaken. She felt the burning rage flowing through her veins like her blood was on fire, and she watched with sadistic amusement as Redilos felt the wrath of her metallic assault. The electrified shrapnel shot toward Redilos from every angle like deadly rain from the heavens, and Wrath felt the dark satisfaction of eliminating this annoyance run strong in her body. His destruction would satisfy her immensely. However as she watched the forced the shrapnel to shoot toward him, the metallic shards racing on their journey to sink into his flesh, she let out a scream of anger as plasma coils suddenly began to rise into the air.

The plasma coils wrapped themselves around Redilos, the heat rising to immense levels, so high in fact that the metallic shards that Wrath had hurled at Redilos were incinerated into ash. A truly annoying effect to be sure. Wrath would have
kicked over another tower, but there were none in sight. Instead she watched carefully as the plasma coils surrounding Redilos began to spin, the powerful glowing orb beginnging to spread out, like a gigantic glowing sun within the spacestation. It was a truly phenomonal sight, and Wrath would have marvelled at its beauty if she wasn't already planning its destruction. This orb was made of plasma, and it seemed that Redilos was already safe from it inside the shell of plasma. The heat was spreading outward like a fiendish disease, and Wrath wiped a bead of sweat away from her beautiful features as she spread her fingers, gazing at the reflection of the plasma in the jewel of her ring. She heard Redilos's voice call out, and that only enhanced her growing hatred for the man.

“Well I’m sorry babe but I have to cut this date short or you might be hurting me."

Gladly, she thought venomously, and she raised her hands, bolts of electricity flashing into existance around the expanding plasma shell. The electrical bolts surrounded the plasma orb, connecting and interlocking until the sphere of plasma was instead surrounded by a cage of electrical energy. The ions of the electricity would keep the plasma in place, as plasma was simply ionized gas. Wrath's control over lightning gave her partial control over plasma as well, which aided her greatly as she lifted the sphere of plasma into their via her sphere of electricity surrounding it. The heat was growing still, and despite her superhuman resistance to the elements, Wrath felt her skin growing slightly damp with sweat, and another bead of sweat ran down the tattoo on her back, running down the blade and bloodied vine like a clear drop of blood. She stepped back, concentrating hard, her rage fueling her every movement as she pulled the sphere of plasma through space, unfortunately giving it more energy as the plasma core fed on the electrical energy she had surrounded it with. Until she had completed her maneuver, the plasma orb would continue to grow in strength

Wrath swung her arms lightly, pulling the plasma shell through the air until suddenly, with a force none could match, in connected with the plasma core running through the center of the station. Wrath's arms dropped, her beautiful skin only amplified with the thin shininess of sweat that covered it. The heat instantly dissipated, and it was all Wrath could do to remain upright, her angry hatred filling whatever energy she had lost during her endevor.

The plasma sphere had made contact with the plasma core of the space-station. The result was the plasma from the shell isntantly being sucked into the plasma core to power the station, and the energy of station surged as the shell's plasma was sucked into the plasma core to power the station. Electrical lights flashed brightly before shorting out, filling the station with an eerie darkness, the only light being the now extremely powerful plasma core, with the shrinking sphere of the plasma shell in its center. The station was designed to maintain the plasma core, and simply drew on the power so the core would remain stable. The result was the plasma shell being drained of its plasma, and would consequently leave Redilos helpless at the center of the plasma core, with only that other protective shell to help him. And once Redilos was revealed, Wrath would strike him down, totally obliterating him for all of existance, for the sole purpose of wrathful enjoyment. She was a Vice after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back