• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
meh. Whatever. Lets not argue about it until Vendetta posts. Then Ill show you my response.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I am not stopping the energy. Merely diverting it. xD.

Secondly, you posted an hour after Vendetta posted. You barely even gave me a chance to post. =D

Thirdly, energy and attacks go through material substances. In order to have an effect, energy attacks that can penetrate the ground and most molecules in air are able to be manipulated. Since they all have particles in them. And particles are forms of matter. And manipulating the matter = moving of attack.

In a short explanation:
Energy requires particles and since particles are matter.... XD.

Anyways, the immense force that's being thrust upon your body prohibits movement. If you do move, I bet your bones will shatter. If not, a compacting force will be thrust upon your body and eventually kill you.

Last thing. I am not complaining about you getting hurt, but I AM complaining about how you just ignored me and then took my turn. ;D

Zabazu, you have a chance to counter it of course, in your post. However, like he said; you might kill yourself.

IC:

The shards resembled a thick black rain from the ground. As they darted towards him, Kusa couldn't help but laugh; none of his shotgun blasts had come close to hitting him, so what made him think shards of dirt would? They could be easily deflected by virtually anything in his inventory. However, his sword was already in position to act as a shield, so he wouldn't bother using anything else. Kneeling, he lifted the Mamorinuku, blade facing the ground. It shielded him almost completely.

The shards bombarded the earth around him, and quite a few shattered on the Mamorinuku's blade. He sat still, holding a wonderfully balanced defense. None of the shards were bound to hit him, unless someone manipulated them in some way.

After the barage, Kusa stood, laughing once again. As he directed his attention back to the other man, he noticed his hand clenching to make a fist. He looked somewhat frustrated. At this, Kusa looked back to Will, and noticed something; he was hardly moving. Somehow, this other man had done something to him; or, his surroundings. But what? Of course; the air around him.

It was quite a unique way to kill someone, really. Kusa had seen it done before, but only once. This time wasn't easily compared of course, but all the same, he had seen it done. As he contemplated if he would interfere or not, a striking thought came to him; if he didn't do anything to save this man, he would die. He laughed.

"You're dead. There's nothing you can do to escape that. Well, there is... but you will never think of it," he couldn't help but smile while he spoke. It was amusing to him.

It's Zabazu's turn, btw.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
man you guys are enjoying this...

IC:

Will was sorrounded by some sort of malevolant force. He couldnt move, and was slowly being crushed. He couldnt breathe. He let fear take over, but not for long. He wuickly used his own manipulative powers of the air to push it back, just for a moment, and then summoned darkness around him. A cocoon seemed to form around him, and it wavered and then dissapered. Will had used the darkness to traverse the corridors of darkness. He was there, just wandering, and waiting for a oppurtune time to strike.

He saw it. The first opponent had stopped to stare at him struggle for mere existance. He was gonna be first though, he knew that he could not win against the other one. Yeah he had a ..very slim chance, but whatever. Sweat beaded from Wills head, and he became somewhat nervous. He then activated his skill, and became invisible ( See template). He then opened a portal of darkness in a nearby allyway near the fight, He had been gone for a good 5 minutes... He slung back his shotgun, it obviously missing before... He had no idea why he had even tried that...

At least now he could redeem himself for his idiocy... He then started to run towards kusa until he was behind him and activated his handblade and his obsidian sword in hand and then stabbed at Kusas back with his handblade, and then let a charge of electricity to surround the obsidian blade in his other hand. It then seemingly stuck out around them both, and made a barrier of electrical energy, which could kill at the touch. His invisibillity had obviously ended at this time.

He smiled and then made the electricity crush in towards them both, and then had it not touch him by an inch, allowing him to not be in the field of pure electrical energy...

( Im not sure if this will work...so please stop being so snide ( In which case youll respond about how Im being an idiot for using the word ' snide'.) about it. I know Ill be the first to go, but meh, I dont care. I chose a weak character... Doesnt matter.)

Stryfe

OOC: Even though I had a stronger grasp on the matter than you, I'll let it slide anyways. I rather have Vendetta actually work. XD.

Azrael loosened his grip and soon his palm opened again. Why would he do such a thing? Because the man that he was containing seemed to figure out some way, or at least, think of a way to get out. It was a pleasing thought that Azrael may actually face someone with wit and so, he loosened his grip allowing for escape. His eyes turned back to a regular red and his palm slid back into position: tucked in his arms. His eyes shifted down and gazed at the ground, before he let out a smile. The same smile from before; the insane smile. "I....I....I....want a good battle, yet....I HAVE THE NEED TO KILL," he screamed with his eyes facing down into the ground. From the voice, birds flew off in the distance; afraid.His head shot back up and his hand out stretched once more. His eyes gazed upon the field once more, scanning for possible targets. He wanted this escapee. He craved it.

His breaths started to become deeper and more apparent before his eyes lit up bright red. His hands reached straight up into the air, palms extending to the sky. With an immediate force, he slammed his hands into the ground and shook the earth from the inside out. The ground that he touched soon started to turn into a sea of symbols, circling around him. Azrael then started to chant an unholy prayer, one that was similar to that on his waist. Soon, a bright light shot froth from the sky and struck Azrael. This pillar of light illuminated all the symbols on the ground and concealed the form of Azrael. When the symbols faded, so did the light. What remained was the true Azrael or what is known as the "Original". His ring still attached to his left hand, but nevertheless, his blood-red wings appeared. He was himself and not an essence.

His insanity soon stopped and soon his calm voice struck the soundless awe that surrounded him, "Look surprised? Or have you never seen a true being before? I am sure you have, Kusa. In fact, I am positive. And you, Will, stop with your games," he said as he snapped his fingers, "You silly fool. I can see your electricity." In an instant, the ground shot up directly beneath Will. The pillar of Earth would clearly send him off balance or into the sky skewered. The Earth pillar itself had about a 3 meter wide radius, quite big for the little power used for it. It was a devastating technique that would catch many off guard, but quite slow for those that could react fast enough. Yet, when he finished the attack, his eyes shifted to the other man.

However, instead of snapping his fingers, he blinked for the one name Kusa's turn. A fissure started to erupt beneath Kusa. It wasn't big, but for those that were unable to attain a speed to counter the fast growing hole...it was quite the adversary. Knowing full well that the two had a chance to escape the basic attacks, Azrael spread his wings a bit before letting out a yawn.

"You know, " he started before he let out a yawn, "I hope this proves interesting."

OOC: Oh, yeah, his true form. That means his wings and sanity in tact. =D

Bear

Ouranophobic
Will's blade neared Kusa's back, inches away. A tremor interupted, causing Kusa to slide to his left swiftly. The Mamorinuku swung backward as he sidestepped, in an attempt to catch Will's torso. It was a fine maneuver, and Kusa's quickness was meritorious. As the attack was sent, another tremor erupted, throwing him off guard. Ensuingly, a fissure was created below his feet, and a pillar acreted beneath Will. Obviously, it was the other man's doing.

Utilizing the attack, he allowed himself to fall. The fissure provided the perfect circumvention from the electrical field, and any other potential offensive pursuit. Before the hole decreased in width, Kusa incised the air below him with Mamorinuku. The blade immediately illuminated a bright purple, and as it passed through the open space, a line of purple liquid formed. The substance morphed around him, but didn't actually touch him. As he wended through it, the part that progressed was sent to another place.

Once all of him had traversed auspiciously the liquid dispersed. He was then thrown out of the other side, ten feet above a dirt pathway. As he landed, motes of dust exploded around him. When it had cleared, he stood and surveyed his surroundings. His eyes bounced around, examining everything they were capable of seeing. They settled as soon as Kusa was satisfied that he was out of harms way. Upon reaching this conclusion, he laughed, nearly tripping over himself. "That was a bit close, heh. This is getting intense. Just the way I like it." His breath produced a thick fog-like cloud, as if the climate was extremely cold; but it wasn't. In fact, it was as average as any climate could possibly be. A perfect mixture of hot and cold.

He was in the Gate of Life.

Encircling Kusa, were multifarious floating creatures, all assuming an analogous appearance. They looked like a ghostly creature, fabricated by a dense cloudy subtance. Knowing they were amicable, Kusa proceeded down the arenaceous path before him, aloof. For some time they followed him, as if honoring him, but soon disbanded at a wave of his hand. He seemed to have a certain power over them, or respected authority.

The pathway intertwined with several others similar to it, seemingly everlasting. Kusa knew very well where it ended and how, and even had other methods of transportation, but he settled with walking. All he needed to do was bide his time, until he was able to create another portal. By creating one on the spot, most of his energy had depleted, leaving him completely useless for some time. The fact that this was the Gate of Life road made a prostidigious difference in how fast he gathered/restored his energy, but there was an immense space to fill.

After walking for what felt like days, he was ready to return to the battle. Using the ghostly creatures around him as fuel, he created another portal. This time, it swirled and contorted in a beautiful but at the same time mortifying red. He advanced, passing through easily, and obviously reinvigorated. Upon entering, the portal collapsed into nothing, and only dust was left floating behind.

The cool breeze rushed across his face, refreshing him; it was nice to be free of such a sultry environment. Proceeding to the same lone tree, he surveyed the battle. He insinuated that he returned mere seconds after he had left. The Gate of Life had a much different way of time. This wasn't always the case, but it just so happened that it was here.

Leaning against the tree, he allowed himself to relax. Mamorinuku was set at his side, stood up against the tree's base as he was. A smile spread across his face, seeming that he was delighted. He was.. at peace with himself. The rare moment quickly passed, and as easily as it came, it fled. Returning to the matter at hand, he sternly gazed at the two combatants still fighting.

Stryfe

So, basically, you left him to die in his own field of lightning with a massive spike riding up his ass? XD

I can't wait for Zabuza's response. I will less than three it.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Three it? I was manipulating the lightning to not strike me, so Im fine with it... plus it was a pillar, so Im assuming it has a flat surface :eek:....
edit: Nevermind I see it.
Ok Ill post...

IC: The ground shot up to Wills amazment and still rose and rose, knocking him into the ground. He quickly rose and looked around. He had to get rid of the lightning... It was binding him...He let it suck back into his obsidian blade and it shimered with the magical energy. He swiftly struck with it towards the pillar, shattering it. This was getting easier... The pillar peices were manipulate by Will and they melted, becoming water by his own mastery over the elements. It was not an impossible feat with the knowledge he had.

It splattered on the ground around him and he stood there as the fissure closed and stared at the angel with the blood red wings. He stared in obvious defiance and then shadows started to form around him and covered him and become a suit of darkness. This suit would help him armor wise, and was capable of helping his wounds. This would increase his abbilities to the extent he could manipulate shadows with his mind.

He then ran towards the being, The shadows increasing his speed dramatically, and he then jumped into the air and slashed in a X with both of his blades. He didnt know if he hit or missed as he fell towards the ground, and he didnt care. He was using it for a distraction, most likely to the opponents dismay. He had been in the time of this attack been using his magic to conjure thin, almost unseeable needles that shot out from every angle towards the angelic being. These were all aimed for pressure points and major arteries... It definitly would be painful.

As he hit the ground he rolled forward and ran away, to gain time... using this gained time to summon a wolfish creature, which had not been fully materialized as of yet.

Stryfe

OOC: I am leaving this thread after this post. Chances are you aren't going to survive from it anyways. XD

"So, they managed to avoid....this will be quite interesting,"he muttered to himself as he watched the two opponents counter the simplistic move he provided them. Sensing that Kusa, the man who fell into the hole, managed to warp to his original starting position, Azrael let out a smirk. The other was less fortunate. Having to ride the colossal pillar sky-high, he would only have to come down equally hard. Yet, this was not the case as Azael witnessed the blobs of water descend from the sky. It was a counter measure of some sorts.

"So, you can manipulate stone, eh? And you can manipulate basic air, yet you hold no significance," He stated as he watched the man fall to the ground; scathed but still standing. His hand out stretched again before he got caught off guard for a split-second. A rare occurrence. This rarity was caused by the fact that the man was somehow manipulating the shadows into a protective coat, followed by what seemed a frontal assault. Someone actually attacking was the oddity.

In due time, the man was in front of Azrael with swords in a cross-shaped fashion, but Azrael already thought of the strategy to counter. His body flew backwards and left what seemed to be a perfect replica of him. His red wings fluttered as he shot sky-high, away from the attacker. His clone still pretended to be hit and bleed, a mere illusion thanks to the atoms, but it was realistic. The clone turned around and got bombarded with spikes. Letting out a smirk, he knew that the attacker wasn't paying attention to the smooth get-away that he just accomplished. There was something about the attack that was off, something as if it was a "charge and not care" move. He dispersed the clone, making it look like death as he silently flew above the opponent.His eyes still watched as the man did a summoning technique. The summon, however, was unknown. It could be anything.

And with that, Azrael took no chances. He broke the silence of his stealth with a chant. Unlike his previous one to give him his power back, this chant was far different. With each word, his arms moved to a different location to his body. The words flowed endlessly before a bright light could be seen over the opponent.

....the air became dense.It was the calm before the storm.

His light soon turned into a massive ball of reddish energy. The ball grew and grew, centering below Azrael . "Repent," he said as the ball turned into a massive beam of light. It descended into the ground below, not causing an eruption or anything. Instead, runic symbols could be seen all over the ground. And, without hesitation, the symbols started to emit a liquid. This liquid paralyzed anything that was touching the ground at that precise moment, and since the man who was summoning was there, his ability to move ended. The attack, however, was not done. The liquid soon stopped spraying and immediately the runes exploded in a enormous fury. Much like a medium-sized comet hitting the Earth. The impact ignited the sky and it was a giant non-elemental explosion.

As the aftermath ascended and took out anything it its way, Azrael put out his hand and diverted the flow around him. He was concealed in a bubble of sorts, but when the ascending part of the attack ceased, Azrael was nowhere to be seen. The man that was position dead center below him was gone as well and all that was left was a massive hole that pierced the center of the planet. And in moments, fissures started to erupt about the place, tearing the planet apart.

And in the midst of the chaos, words rang out clear as a bell to anyone left there. "Ta-ta".

OOC: Basically, you can't move due to the liquid and with that attack, it will incinerate you. XD. There's a way out, but I doubt you'll think of it. And that is also why I added "The man that was position dead center below him was gone as well ". It implied you died or escaped. Oh, and if you do escape, the world will implode. Best of luck, Zabuza. ;D

And for Kusa, if he doesn't escape, he be dead due from the planet collapsing in. So, either way, you're both screwed. XD

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Hehe, I thinkIm not done. The shadows would have blocked the liquid for one. And even if he couldnt move, he could manipulate the shadow suit to do so. He could also use it to traverse the corriders of darkness and go to another planet. Ill post my escape after Vendetta.

Stryfe

Hehe, I thinkIm not done. The shadows would have blocked the liquid for one. And even if he couldnt move, he could manipulate the shadow suit to do so. He could also use it to traverse the corriders of darkness and go to another planet. Ill post my escape after Vendetta.

Impossible. ;D

First off, you have NO energy to actually move from paralysis. XD. You may be able to summon it, but you can't get through the portal. XDD. And even if you did manage to summon it below you, the liquid there will bind you to exactly where you were standing. From which, you can't sink down. =D

Secondly, your soles of your feet are touching the Earth. Therefore, you are connected, and therefore, you are bounded to the Earth and have the paralysis effect. XD

I do repeat, though. There is ONE way out of it.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
How can I not manipulate the shadows to move for me? Its very possible. Also it wasnt my own soles touching the ground, it was the shadows, I could merely shed the shadow and then move; or just use the corridors like I said. And since I have darkness around me I can just instantly teleport out of there. I may be 'paralyzed'. But my magic wasnt, and I can manipulate shadows, hence the ' I can still move parrt'.

Stryfe

How can I not manipulate the shadows to move for me? Its very possible. Also it wasnt my own soles touching the ground, it was the shadows, I could merely shed the shadow and then move; or just use the corridors like I said. And since I have darkness around me I can just instantly teleport out of there. I may be 'paralyzed'. But my magic wasnt, and I can manipulate shadows, hence the ' I can still move parrt'.

Again, your sole was touching the ground. XD. Shadows are not a distinct boundary from the earth and your body. They are mere parts in which your body blocks the light. Still, you will touch the ground no matter what, even with a shadow on the bottom of your sole.

Secondly, you misunderstood me. The liquid binds you to your place. Therefore, you don't move no matter what. And you can manipulate shadows to move, but that doesn't transport you. XD.

I don't understand how you can still cast magic even though you are paralyzed. I mean, how is it even possible without you moving ONE muscle?

We'll just let Vendetta settle it.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Well, magic is a MENTAL and somewhat verbal thing. If I can manipulate the shadows, then just using my hand makes it easier to do, but mind alone is harder to do. Its possible, just harder. Also I dont see where in your template you can paralyze us without letting us say if we dodged it or not, but meh...

Stryfe

Well, magic is a MENTAL and somewhat verbal thing. If I can manipulate the shadows, then just using my hand makes it easier to do, but mind alone is harder to do. Its possible, just harder. Also I dont see where in your template you can paralyze us without letting us say if we dodged it or not, but meh...

Matter Manipulation ftw. It's all the same as stepping or touching the water, then manipulating that into a paralyzing effect. And yes, that attack is a bit abrupt, but chances are when you see Runes on the ground, you will not do anything. XD. And when the water does emit, you wouldn't know what hit you anyways. =/

I don't see in your template that you can teleport. ;D

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Hrm, using darkness? Yeah, Its all a matter of manipulating the darkness to whisk you away, and bring you to another place . Plus, I dont see hw you can manipulate it to be 'paralyzing'...
;D

Stryfe

Hrm, using darkness? Yeah, Its all a matter of manipulating the darkness to whisk you away, and bring you to another place . Plus, I dont see hw you can manipulate it to be 'paralyzing'...
;D

Yea, but you're using shadows. LMFAO. That's not using darkness. Darkness is a entirely different thing. It is a devoid of light. Shadows on the other hand are a reflected image due to light. XD.

In turn, using shadows for darkness is completely misunderstood. To use darkness as an ability, you must create a void and/or abilities that cancel out light. Shadows REQUIRE light to exist.

Water can be manipulated into electricity. And instead of frying your outside, it fries your nerves and muscles. Ha.

People these days.....

And yes, I let your entire abilities to slide in posts because, well, I felt sorry for you. XD

Joy

Bronze Member
The liquid binds you to your place.

Does this mean that his whole body, including impulses, are binded to where they were during the moment they became paralyzed?

Stryfe

Does this mean that his whole body, including impulses, are binded to where they were during the moment they became paralyzed?

I should've explained it better. -Shrugs- I wrote it fast and late. So I was tired.

It means that their body becomes paralyzed, but their brain remians in tact. Like normal paralysis. They are bound to where they stand, but overall their body is limp due to paralysis. Such, as, if the user would fall, it wouldn't be possible since his soles of the feet are bound to where he stands. Odd, eh? It's sort of like....er....frozen in place? I guess that would be the best analogy.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Ah, alright, I understand now, just wanted to make sure.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Hmm.. nice takedown. I believe, unless Zabazu wishes to attempt a retaliation, Stryfe has.. well.. killed him. xD I, on the other hand, wouldn't let myself die. I can post an outro if you all want me to... but all I would be doing was escaping using the same method as before. I would also like to say, if I do make an outro post, it is going to be with another account. This one is being banned/deleted. The account name will be 'blood alchemst', my original name. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back