• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc: I think that may be a problem with time... lets say if one of us does not post within 3 days they are disqualified? No offense time, but this would apply to all of us.

Will slowly walked through the grassy plains. He was on his travels, going from world to world, and learning more as he did. It had been enlightening so far, and he had learned so much about magic and fighting... He was very pleased with his choice to do so. He laughed as he walked, his step was light, and his mood was merry.

But he stopped as he felt something. Something odd. It sent shivers to his very being. He didnt know what this feeling was. It was just...odd. But he soon saw its source. A man with black armor, who had two swords seeming spin around him . The man seemed curious enough, and Will decided to walk towards him. It did not seem dangerous, but then again, he could very well be so.

Then he noticed another man, this one against a tree. Now this one seemed to be very dangerous, just by his appearance. Will then stood his ground, and put his hand on his swords hilt. This was confusing at most, and Will decided to wait and watch. This could be dangerous, or he was just overreacting, he couldnt tell which.\

ooc: Sorry, for the crappy post :/

Jack London

Banned
Three days? Whoa, chill. Some of us may be busy for a little while and three days won't be enough. A week is just fine, but patience is the key if you really want a good battle.

Jack London

Banned
ZzZz... I actually forgot bout this. Time was supposed to post, but since its been ..almost two weeks? We can go on without him, if you guys are still up for the fight.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Of course Im up to it. Ill try to get time to post though...

Bear

Ouranophobic
Alright, then. Time, if you don't post by tomorrow, you're out. And, if that happens, then we'll continue without you, by starting with me and continuing the post order ( excluding Time, if he doesn't post. )

Stryfe

May I join? That is, if this thread is still going on.

Please respond with the appropriate answer.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Sure... I was about to post, actually. Convenient timing. Umm.. It's actually up to the others, but I'm PRETTY sure they're alright with it. Post your template, and when they get back to this, then we'll see. But again, Im pretty sure it's okay. I'll post IC after it is decided. Also, remember, anything goes, really. However, you have to logically support that 'anything'.

So, yeah. Get back to this, and I'll start off the post order again.

If stryfe ends up joining, it will be
1. ) Me
2. ) Wolfy
3. ) Zabazu
4. ) Stryfe

Stryfe

Here's the character. As you can see, I am quite n00bish.

Unfinished. Feel free to comment, though.

Name: Azrael

The name means “Angel of Death”. The true name that this man holds no one knows. It lies deep within the man’s tormented brain. Only a select few may know of his true name, yet those few are rare. Some are non-existent and merely souls of another realm.

Unknown. Some believe he is created from the cruel intentions of man.

Home world: If hell is a world, then that would be the most logical conclusion one can assume.

Appearance:
The appearance of Azrael is a unique one. Since he was born into the depths of hell, many assume that he is a demon of some form. However, this is not the case in any manner. He, instead, looks very similar to a human. The only difference would be that of his facial expression. His eyes appear a dark crimson color with a white pupil. A black ring soon circles around that in an almond shape eye. His hair is jet black which falls down to his brow. You’d expect just as much out of a being from hell.

His body is one of the weirdest sites you could imagine. Tan as can be as if he would Basque in the sun everyday, it wasn’t at all achieved that way. Instead, he was born like that. A soft leathery feel can be felt if you stroked it. His body, in which he never takes care of, is naturally fit. His muscles are shown in his upper body and lower body, but he rarely ever uses them. Some say he was given this as well since he never walks. On the upper right breast is a symbol of the Gods, shaped much like a triangle with a star in it. It marks that of where his power was removed until he restored most of it. On the lower left calve are Latin symbols that read “obligatus” or “bound”. These symbols represent what the Gods did to him and how he was bound to their will. However, he now keeps them as a reminder to his past life. On his back of his body are two vertical scars, representing his wings that were once ripped out from the Gods as well.

There is, however, something unique on his body that hardly anyone notices. Across his waist level, right above his right leg is a few symbols. These symbols seem to be a chant in which Azrael is able to summon forth his once abolished wings. No one knows how to read this line, because it was something that was in an ancient dialect; one that he made up. When summoned, the wings appear bright red, much like his eyes. On each feather is a letter of the chant. No one knows how he was able to summon these back, but he seemed to counter the God’s strength.

On his body is that of special clothing. Attached skin tight is a gray silk cloth. This cloth was made out of the charcoal of hell, but turned into silk giving it its unique gray look. The cloth ranges from his thigh to his wrists. Above that layer is that of straps that go across his midriff, connecting to two straps that hang forth from his upper battle gear. This gear stretches from shoulder to shoulder and goes down to just above the stomach. Two buttons are just below the nipples, connecting the descending straps. A cloak is placed over his head, covering most. A neck collar is placed around that which contains two straps that crisscross and connect to that of the two buttons. A descending tattered cape appears that is attached to the shoulder pads, but also connected to the hood. All of this is black, besides the gray shirt and the edge of the collar which contains two gray pieces of leather. Underneath all this is another layer of darker gray material that acts like chain mail.

On his lower body is a garment that hangs forth from the two descending straps from the upper body. It holds tow black lines at the edges with a dark gray center. On his legs, however, is that of two straps that circles his legs and hold small pockets for notes and things. On his shins are shin guards that are made of metal attached to layers of black pieces of leather. It starts up by the groin region before descending down to the ankles. It has a bigger metal plate around the knee. It was said that you can gain a reflection by looking into this shining metal. Attached to the bottom part of the shin guards are the boots. They are just normal black traveling boots with a piece of metal on top. Much like the top, another layer of dark gray appears below it all.

On his hands are dark gloves that are like driving gloves. Each knuckle is fastened with two bolts going backwards. Two straps crisscross and extend from the bottom of the glove to a bracelet made of black leather. A square opened section of the glove is on the top of his hand. Below it all his hands are taped to protect against the sheering pain he received from the gods. It was told he was cursed on both palms of his hand to stop him from using his powers, giving them a burning feel when he touched an element. However, his forged the bandages from special ointment in order to cancel out the burning and allow spell usage. On each of the fingers represent a different type of symbol. Is this to signify spells? Or maybe it is some other form of enchantment? Or maybe it is a plan?

Weapons/Abilities: Azrael tends to lack in the weapons department. Some say that he contains things that are invisible or from another dimension. For, when he strikes, he doesn’t move but the opponent is hit. They say that he is a demon himself, but he does contain a secret of sorts. This weapon, or should I say apparel, is located on his middle finger of his left hand. A small jewel encrusted ring that shoots his abilities throughout his body. This “ability” is that of matter manipulation.

Matter Manipulation is a simple concept to understand. Azrael understood this upon being created, but to others it is less than able to grasp. Matter is the substance of which physical objects are composed. It constitutes the observable universe. There is a tendency to regard manifestations of energy, such as light and sound, as not being material. In turn, Azrael is able to control most things with his will. This ability was constructed at birth and since he is not of the material world, it is hard to say that this ability is limited. Does it require energy? Or does it require something else?

Given from the God’s themselves as part of his “punishment”, this ring greatly decreases his ability. It is not the ring’s ability that causes matter manipulation, but he himself. The ring just acts as a barrier, reducing his abilities. Even then some, the ring isn’t all that effective. When Azrael was on a spree to kill the gods, they stood in his path. However, before they put the ring on Azrael and bound it to his soul, he managed to eliminate what was once known as “second heaven”, or that of the place where the Gods lived. However, with the ring attached to the soul, they hoped for it will never be removed.

With the ring still there, another threat can be achieved. Since the ring is only a medium between his powers and allowance, once the Ring itself is broken his powers will be fully able to use. This means a wake of destruction at the glimpse of his fingertips. This ring, however, can only be removed by someone who is knowledgeable with essences. With all of Azrael’s knowledge, he could yet find a way to break this. Some say he is close to fully grasping it, though. And when that happens, his time to pass judgment will start. So long as there is matter, Azrael in that state is unstoppable.

Personality: Known as an excellent minion and person to control, Azrael was indeed a loyal person. However, upon hitting the turning point in his life when he was branded by the Gods, he soon started to fill with ruthlessness. It seems that anger carried over and was soon transferred to people that he felt could not be trusted. His mind soon became clear upon meditating what to do after and his answer was; fight. He would fight for his own life and not be branded by anyone. He would become an independent, which he rightfully did. He will now only trusts those he feels are close enough.

Bio/History:

-Coming.

Theme Song: “Me vs The World” – Medina Lake

Much more to come.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Alright, well, wonderful. Zabazu approved, and I'm assuming Wolfy does, so, let's get started. We're going through the post order, and if one person doesn't post for a few days or something, we'll just go through the order again, until they post, and I'll notify them that they are needed via PM. So, yeah.

A laugh escaped Kusa's throat, startling even himself. The two men here, or at least they seemed to be men, did not at all appear to be a threat. One of them looked confused, and just observed the crowd. The other played with some telekenesis ability, probably thinking it would impress someone. But of course, it didn't, and that's what was amusing. Once their attention was grasped, he strode between them, trying to keep an exact and precise even distance from both persons.

There, he waited for a few minutes, observing. The seemingly confused one still looked a little curious, and also looked as if he wasn't aware of the danger he was in. There was no indication of being ready for an attack, or that of being capable of pulling out one of his own. This was the ideal prey, and Kusa would use it to his advantage. Not that he needed an advantage, of course, but he wouldn't have to put in more effort than needed.

He cleared his throat, still glaring at the unknowing, or seemingly unknowing, man. After a deep breathe, he announced his name and origin - "I am Kusa Rellik, the Antihero, of Pathmonia. The dead, the living, and the malevolent. Now, introduce yourselves." His voice was calm and clear, but still loud enough to be audible by both of the men.

Immediately after his spoke, his left hand slipped down to his right to greet the blade's handle. He gripped it tightly, readying himself for his attack. A rush. He broke out into a stealthy and perfected run, gliding across the ground towards the confused man ( Will ). His sword was pulled from behind him, gliding as he did, but in the air. As he neared, the blade steadied, almost impreccably.

Mere feet before, he swung, penetrating the soft dirt with his blade. Three waves of energy, resembling the same ones as before, launched from it, submerged in the earth. They travelled quickly, and alligned, directed towards the man.

( I'm a bit rusty ;o )

Last edited:

Stryfe

A small crackle could be heard off in the distance, soon followed by a flash of white light. When the sound stopped and the light disappeared, a man, or what at least looked like one, stepped forth. His eyes shown a bright crimson in the light as it followed the waves that skidded across the field. Letting out a small wink, the air and ground around the waves started to shift and change, causing this attack he just witnessed to warp and bend. The waves soon dispersed into different directions, scattering about the field. Still, as he witnessed this, he couldn't help but feel a small satisfaction shooting through his body. His power was still there. Or so it seemed.

His feet hovered above the ground as he stood there, off in the distance. His black cloak seemed as though it were blowing in the wind, yet the grass below him was untouched. The single, solitary tree didn't even move. It was as though this wind was just circling him and only him. His face let out a smirk before he shot his eyes directly into the souls of the beings that appeared before him. The reddish gaze was enough to give any man a chill. His body soon hovered forward, within earshot of the opponents. "....interesting," he said in a raspy voice, "it seems that you are what I was called here for. Pitiful." His eyes soon scanned the area once more before he dropped his head down and started laughing uncontrollably. Moments later, his face shot up, but only his eyes could be seen beneath his shadowy cloak. "I am going to kill you."

His hands shot forth out in front of him from beneath his cloak, perpendicular to his body. His taped hands could be seen covering what seemed to be a bulge on the palm of his hands. His arms soon crisscrossed and laid across his chest, tucked into each other. His head tilted back up to its original state, and then, with no warning whatsoever, he smiled. Not a normal happy smile, but a devilish grin that was one of a kind. "Well then," he started, "shall I start? Or should I just stand here with my arms folded across my chest?"

(Sorry it's short, but I hate opening posts. And yes, this post sucked.)

Jack London

Banned
-.--- ... I really don't want to do this, but I can no longer RP with this character... I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I chose him for the battle. Yea... I have grown to completely hate him, for some unknown reason that I myself don't even know. >.< I'm really sorry guys, I hope I have the chance to battle with either one of you again.

But, as a gift to show how sorry I am, feel free to kill him off xD. At least I won't be able to use him again.

Stryfe

-.--- ... I really don't want to do this, but I can no longer RP with this character... I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I chose him for the battle. Yea... I have grown to completely hate him, for some unknown reason that I myself don't even know. >.< I'm really sorry guys, I hope I have the chance to battle with either one of you again.

But, as a gift to show how sorry I am, feel free to kill him off xD. At least I won't be able to use him again.

Boo. usuk.

I will now have to make his insides explode.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Well, that sucks. lol.. Alright then. Thanks for not ignoring the thread though, and saying that you won't be participating. Maybe next time, eh? ;]

I will either edit this with a post, or post after Zabazu does. I believe it's actually his turn to. >_>

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Sorry for ignoring this -_-; Ill post now.

Will had been trained from a boy to sense others, their power, and whatever aura was about them. He was trained to sense other assasins of course, since he became part of the elite he obviously was proficient in it. He now had a tingling feeling in himself, much like times before... Someone was trying to sneak up on HIM?! He was suppose to be the assasin. He fluently unsheathed his blade and noticed the man send those ever dangerous tendrils of energy unleash underground, and rapidly go for him.

He would have to evade this; Or face death. He then leapt up with a great battlecry, and dodged the simple attack. It had been easy to sense this opponent, since he had first announced his presence, to the other man, but Will did not have these half elvish ears for naught. He then stared at his opponent after he landed safely onto the ground, and replied.

" Kusa, Mine is Will, now be sure that this name may be the last you know in the omniverse!"

Will then ran, his obsidian blade lining with a great dark flame, and seeming to trail behind him as he ran towards Kusa. The trailing flames every milisecond left behind a small black ball of flame. He eventually got near to his opponent, and slashed at him as he ran past Kusa, hopefully hurting him. He was not done though.

Not by a long shot. He manipulated the multiple balls left behind and made them surround Kusa, and then jet in towards him to hopefully burn him. He then simply activated his handblade, and turned to Kusa. Hopefully this would make him think twice before he tried to sneak up on him.

Bear

Ouranophobic
( Sorry for not posting. As for your attack, I'm assuming they only circled Kusa, and not completely covered him as if a sphere of some sort. If I'm wrong, I'll edit if needed. )

His own attack had been avoided by his target, then manipulated by a new foe. As simple of an attack as it was, Kusa did expect it to hit his unknowing combatant. However, it didn't matter. He still had a superfluous amount of tricks up his sleeve.

The man known as Will then ran at him, his blade trailing behind, seemingly emitting a strange dark flame. Obviously, the tides were temporarily turned from predator to prey. As he approached, Kusa lifted his blade in defense, and assumed a comfortable and sturdy stance to brace the incoming attack. Gracefully, he shifted, swinging at Will's sword in such a way, that it deflected it as he ran past.

Just as he felt free of bombardment, he noticed the dark flame spheres racing towards him. Acting as a cage of sorts, they surrounded and encased him. Then, they shot forward. A clever attack for a seemingly idiotic and oblivious man.

Just as they approached, Kusa scrambled into a crouch, and then leaped into the air. However, he wasn't quick enough; his leg was grazed by one of the orbs, burning him slightly. The pain wasn't unbearable, but, it did hurt quite a bit. As he landed, he observed the wound, and came to the conclusion of it being a mild burn. Hardly anything to be concerned about.

Directing his attention back to Will, he laughed. He had let his guard down during his attack; it wouldn't happen again. He would make sure of it. As his laughed died, he looked to examine his new oponent, and then adressed him.

"It isn't nice to interupt. Wait your turn; you'll get some."

Kusa made it clear; he wanted to fight Will first. It was all part of his strategy. Dropping his broadsword, his hand reached behind his back to retrieve the Mamorinuku. As he held it out infront of him, and idea surged through his mind like wildfire in a forest. Gripping the Mamorinuku with both hands, he bolted off in a run once more, heading straight for Will. Halfway, he swung Mamorinuku at the ground, sending energy through it at the same time. The energy took the form of three violent strikes beneath the earth as before, and headed toward Will. Following them, was Kusa, his blade on his shoulder, ready to strike.

As he ran, he manipulated the waves of energy. They descended slightly, until directly under Will, and then, they shot up at him fiercly. Kusa neared him as well, ready to attack afterwards. A series of attacks was sure to hit at least once.

( had a bit of writers block. xD )

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Will had seen the blade seemingly swing to the ground, but never took a second thought to the matter. He quickly jumped to the side, and rolled away. One of the jets of energy shot up at him, to his excruciating pain though. It compltly tore apart his side, and blood seeped down from it. Will could not help himself but to screech in pain from the pain. He would get his revenge though... he was going to make sure of that...

He barely had time to get ready for whatever attack Kusa was going to throw at him next, and he quickly manipulated the earth around him to form a defensive bubble. He then manipulated it to lift him into the air, away from most attacks that could be inflicted upon him. Will had a plan... and it would not be a difficult one if he did it right. He sheathed his blade in the bubble that was now floating in the air, and slung out his shotgun. He manipulated the rock around him to open a small bit to allow a hole for his shotgun, and a small slit for his eyes. He pushed the shotgun through and then made the small sphere of rock to move around the field at a moderatly quick pace, that still allowed him to shoot his magical shotgun....

Using the rock around him he took off a bit and then covered his damaged area with the rock and dirt, making it flexible, and covering the wound so it no longer hurt as much as it prior did. He then took aim and shot at Kusa, again, again, and again. The four shells all had a different element to them, and one was electricity driven, the next firey, and the other two were icy and hard. They would hopefully hurt the man, who had tooken a good chunk out of his overall health.

Will decided to end this movement, and then made the orb raise, all so suddenly. It rose to about the height of a large mountain, and suddenly unfolded leaving a platform for will. He manipulated the rock beneath him, and made them split into small shards and shoot down. He gratfully had remembered to manipulate the air around him to lift him up. The wound no longer bled through the dirt casing and it felt somewhat better. Will wondered how long this would take though, as he floated in the air. This was all so bothersome. He would have to give it his all if he was going to beat this opponent.... It would be hard too.

(Sorry for the crappy post... I really dont feel in the 'zone' for this man -_-' )

Stryfe

OOC: You ignored my post and took my turn, Zabuza. Oh, well, you're dead anyways. XD.

His eyes shifted back and forth from the two that were before him. Each taking turns on offense and defense, not caring about his presence. With each passing attack, Azrael's eagerness grew more and more, enveloping him in his own little world. His eyes opened widely as he watched the two still go at it before the man, whose attack he originally manipulated, spoke. Proclaiming to wait his turn, Azrael could only help but laugh. It was they who summoned he here. It was THEY that should show a little more gratitude before their time. His mouth still remained silent, though. He wouldn't dare interrupt again.

With each passing second, Azrael's heartbeat grew more and more before he couldn't take it anymore. Still watching from the distance, he could see the man take a form of a rock sphere, concealing him. And this was when Azrael made his move. His hand outstretched in from of him, palm facing the sphere of rock. A small smirk could be seen across his face before he started to squeeze his hands. The rock sphere began to move tighter and tighter before it exploded by the user inside. Upset, Azrael let go of control. He knew the person inside didn't feel a thing since it wasn't a long enough period, but it was his time anyhow. Azrael picked his hand back up and put it so it faced the opponent. His hand started to squeeze the air in around the man, making a tighter and tighter compression. It was a stranglehold of sorts.

The atoms around the floating man would soon crush him from the outside in, shattering his body. His eyes turned blood red as he continued, watching as he would finish off the man in the air with only an ounce of his power. It would be over in a matter of seconds, for the atoms around the man would create such a strong compression that it would collapse.Even before then, the atoms will make a strong field that the body will be unable to move due to its force. There was no way out, not even if he could manipulate the air. Azrael's grasp was too strong.

"Time to die," he said as he finally closed his hand.

OOC: Unless you can warp without using body movements, which I doubt you can, you be dead. ;D\

(Short. Sorry.)

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ignored your first post; yes? took your turn? you have barely posted and I wished to responed. Im sorry for that. But my name is Zabazu. And I doubt Im dead. Also, Stryfe, bending the air and ground would not stop the energy, well, since its energy, Its of a different plane than that of air and water. Im not sure by what you meant of it, but really dont complain, I still got hurt.
Im not finished yet though, Ill wait for vendetta....

Stryfe

iAnd I doubt Im dead. Also, Stryfe, bending the air and ground would not stop the energy, well, since its energy, Its of a different plane than that of air and water. I

I am not stopping the energy. Merely diverting it. xD.

Secondly, you posted an hour after Vendetta posted. You barely even gave me a chance to post. =D

Thirdly, energy and attacks go through material substances. In order to have an effect, energy attacks that can penetrate the ground and most molecules in air are able to be manipulated. Since they all have particles in them. And particles are forms of matter. And manipulating the matter = moving of attack.

In a short explanation:
Energy requires particles and since particles are matter.... XD.

Anyways, the immense force that's being thrust upon your body prohibits movement. If you do move, I bet your bones will shatter. If not, a compacting force will be thrust upon your body and eventually kill you.

Last thing. I am not complaining about you getting hurt, but I AM complaining about how you just ignored me and then took my turn. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back