• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Lately, I've had a lot of time on my hands. So, what better way to use some of that time, by having a battle! I'll except any challengers, and any number of challengers. Just a warning though, if there are more than two, then I will ask a friend to be on my side, or take anyone willing to be.

Standard KHI rules, of course. You should all know them by now. And if you don't, PM me, I'll give you a link, and send you on your way. I'll be using my first power character, Kusa. Note, this is continuum, and we'll be using PC ( LOL OBVIOUSLY? )

I'll describe where the fight will take place in my intro.

Just a note : If anyone is wondering just who I am... I'll tell you now : blood alchemist.

And there will be no judges, unless absolutely necessary.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ill fight you Blood, but I wonder as to what continuim means? Is it that my character is dead forever if I do loose? Anyway, Ill have a temp up soon if you want to fight me.

Jack London

Banned
Bleh, beat me to it.

And, yes. Continuum is when, if you lose, your character is perma dead. Ughh.. I guess I'll join in. It'll be a 2v1 though, which you said was ok. I'll have my template up in a bit.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Alright, then. I accept both. Are there anymore challengers, or will this just be the three of us? Remember, the more the merrier, eh?

Jack London

Banned
Lols... not IMO -.- If its more than four, I'm most likely out. If its just the three of us, can it be a FFA? I prefer being alone.

I haven't used this character in a while...never thought I'd use him again >.<. I guess I'm in the mood for him =/. I hope you don't mind that he doesn't have a bio; I never got to finish it.

~~~~~

Name: Lucite Empamore

Race: Manifest

Appearance: http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j36/anichijo/OoA/Dark Angel and Dark Knight/263b9138.jpg

Weapon(s)/Armor:

Night Wing- A sword given to Lucite by his father, who even made the blade himself. It is a light sword, therefore making it easy to wield. Upon the hilt lays a symbol of a black wing with a dark blue circle around it. The very bottom of the hilt can be unscrewed, revealing a compartment where a vial can be stored. Within this vial, Lucite always keeps poison in it to use against his enemies in battle.

Blade of Emotions- A blade made by a powerful spell caster many years ago and was locked away, due to the power it held within it. It is a beautiful blue blade, with the hilt in the shape of a black wing. Those who wield the blade can use their emotions as a weapon in battle, but it can be dangerous if used incorrectly. In order to activate the blade’s power the wielder must channel their energy into the blade while having a thought in their mind that represents ONE emotion. If the thought is mixed with another emotion the wielder will receive a powerful shock of electricity coming from the blade itself, which can kill most men if they are not strong enough. If done correctly the wielder will be surrounded in an aura that matches the emotion that was chosen, and each emotion has its own powers. Only those who have full control of their emotions can wield this powerful blade properly.

Wings- These wings are made out of pure steel, painted black, and are attached to his body armor. As long as he’s surrounded in one of the emotional auras he can control the wing’s movement with his mind. However, he cannot fly with them. They are more used as shields when he is being attacked when he doesn’t have time to lift his weapons up to block it.

Abilities: Before Lucite became leader of Silent Shadows he was taught many things by their former leader. Their former leader was psychic and was able to manipulate his surroundings. He trained Lucite until he eventually learned the art of this ability and was able to manipulate his surroundings as well. Not only was he able to do that, but he could read and, in a way, talk with the wind and know what is going on from miles away. He can also read other people’s mind. Still, there are a few things that he can only manipulate through certain auras of the Blade of Emotion. And, at times, his mind can lose control due to the fact that every time an aura is activated his personality instantly changes. If this happens too many times he may faint or get knocked out for some time, which can be dangerous during battle.

Levitation- Self exclamatory, he can use his mind to levitate his surroundings at will. Still, though he has mastered this ability, there are just some things that simply take up too much energy to levitate and would be futile to attempt doing. He still has to strengthen his senses in order to be able to levitate such things.

Poison Manipulation- Lucite can control poison, strictly, with his mind, to his advantage. He is able to manipulate the poison so that it is able to take the shape of anything that he wants it to. Most of the time he uses it to take the shape of needles to pierce the enemy’s flesh and enter his/her’s body so that he is able to control the poison within the enemy and cause fatal damage. He can also use the poison to surround the tip of one of his swords, or both.

Wind Manipulation- By using his mind, Lucite can manipulate the wind to his advantage in battle. He is able to create tornados and, ultimately, control their movement as they destroy everything in their path. He is also able to manipulate the wind, in such a way, that it forms into a disc, which is powerful enough to cut through the toughest of armor. It also travels at a high speed.

Auras:

Anger- Once he channels his energy into the Blade of Emotion and picture an angry thought, he is immediately surrounded in a red aura. The aura emits intense heat, which will burn anything that is two feet away from him. They will probably start to feel the heat when they are about six feet away. Only while in this aura is he able to manipulate fire with his mind.

Evil- Once he channels his energy into the Blade of Emotion and pictures an evil doing that he has done in the past; he is immediately surrounded in a dark aura. Only while in this aura is he able to manipulate darkness/shadow with his mind.

Sorrow- Once he channels his energy into the Blade of Emotion and pictures a sad memory, he is immediately surrounded in a blue aura. The moment the aura has appeared an explosion of ice shards, from his past tears, will come from the aura, flying in all directions. Only while in this aura is he able to manipulate water and ice with his mind.

Determination- Once he channels his energy into the Blade of Emotion and lets the feeling, of being able to complete his task at hand, take over his mind he is immediately surrounded in a green aura. The aura will only slightly increase his strength and will also, only while in this aura, give him the ability to manipulate earth with his mind.

Bio: (Never got to it. Sorries -.-)

Theme Song: “To Live Is To Die” by Metallica

Joy

Bronze Member
I'll join. I'll just create a new character tomorrow, and post his temp then.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Wonderful. So, 1v3, then? Assuming you're all willing to work together. If not, we can do 2v2, or some other thing. As long as I get my practice ;]

I'll just save some time and post my template now,

Name: Kusa Rellik.

Race: Human, and something else not quite liable for description. Some kind of monster, to say the least.

Class: Broad Swordsman.

Weapon/equipment:
- Broad Sword.
This sword is Kusa's main weapon in battle. At a shy length of five feet, and being lightweight, it enables Kusa to maneuver it with ease. The sword is a sturdy steel, which is even edged untill it reaches the triangle tip, where it forms jagged on one side. The handle is made of alloy, and clothed by a red tape, leading to the hilt, of which is a silvery steel painted black.

- Mamorinuku. It is black, with half-inch long lines in the center of the blade, starting at the hilt, and continuing up the blade. It symbols how many souls the blade has taken. It lengths nearly six feet long, and almost eight inches in width. The blade itself is made of a durable steel. Light, but strong. The sword of one thousand souls. It's weilder can choose to take a dead human's soul, to strengthen the blade's endurance. Kusa came into posession of this, just before he was killed, at Mt. Ember, by a strange man in red armour. He fought this man, and failed. Fortunately, when Kusa was ressurected, he fought the man once more, and retrieved the blade. But, instead of returning it to the underworld as Hades instructed, he menaced the ability of taking souls, and continued walking the planet with it.

- Arm Guard. This padding was made by Kusa himself. It appears thick, on his left shoulder, but is quite thin. It fools most, but when struck right, it would shatter. It's overlapped sides withhold a stained silver, and the word 'RelliK' painted in black.

- Glove. Kusa's dependent right hand is sheathed by a brown wornout glove. Although, it may fool some when being struck by not raw fist beneath it's leather, but a sturdy metal sheet.

- The Devil's Ring. This ring is on Kusa's index finger, on his left hand. It allows him to temporarely disappear before all but elven eye's. Before his village was destroyed, a great and terrible king visit the land, and stayed in the most divine sanctuary in the village, for a small parliament vacation. Kusa snuck in his room at night, and stole jewelry. Unfortunately for him, he was caught, and stripped of all stolen goods. All but the ring, which Kusa held tight in his mouth while the soldiers searched him.

- Sanctuary's Rock. This rock is the only thing Kusa has left of his village. It is a swirl white blue, and has a hole near the top. It's just about an inch, if not a hair width less. Kusa wears it around his neck at all times. He doesn't know what it does, but he gets a strange feeling when he looks into it.

Abilities:
- Blitz
. Kusa obtained the ability Blitz, from an old man, whilst on one of his Mercenary travels. He trained with this old man for two weeks, before mastering the skill. When used, Kusa strikes the ground with his broad sword, creating three small electric waves beneath the ground. It's results vary, but Kusa has found it possible to manipulate the direction of the three waves. Far apart versus hordes, and closer together for a single target.

- Kenji. This ability allows Kusa to jump higher than most, and continue jumping while keeping his endurance, and breathing level. The skill was obtained when he was a child, just after his village Sukai was destroyed. He was left with nothing, untill a young woman found him. She took him back to her village, Tanake, a secret village that was supposed dead. There Kusa learned flexibility, form, stance, basic fighting skills, and the art of Kenji.

- Devil's Ring. The ring allows him to become temporarely invisible. Only lasting for a short time of 30 or so seconds, Kusa cannot be seen by any, but the trained eye of an elf.

- Way of the Theif. This skill was obtained when Kusa was just fifteen years of age. He mingled with theives, and enjoyed being around them. Soon he became close friends with the clan, and found himself stealing and shoplifting for pleasure. Kusa regrets the horrible memories, but uses the way of the theif when in need of food, or such items.

- Soul Eater. The Mamorinuku collects a dead human's soul, to strengthen itself. The weilder can choose to take the soul, or allow it to return to the planets Underworld, or Haven. However, performing this requires some time and concentration, even a bit of raw energy.

- Destruction. Destruction is a powerful attack, much like Blitz, but with the Mamorinuku blade. It's power ranges between moderate, and extreme damage.

- Soul Manipulation. Kusa loses all control, in a blind and deadly fury. The evil soul within him takes over his body, manipulating and controlling him. The soul was bound to Kusa while in the underworld, as an eternal punishment for disobeying Hades himself.

Overall, Kusa's strength and magical abilities increase, making him an even more formidable foe. However, when the soul loses it's power over him, Kusa doesn't regain conciousness for some time.

The effects of being manipulated by the soul vary from time to time. For example, Kusa may recieve more magical increase than physical, or the opposite, depending on what it gives him.

- Tellah's Potion. After being resurrected, Kusa came upon an old travelling Tellah, in need of assistance. He helped the man, and received a potion, which heals wounds. The potion is able to heal small injuries, and help with severe damage.

Personality: Kusa Rellik; The Antihero. Before he died, he was a bright, young, and happy man. He cared about others, and helped with what he could. But now, he has turned into one of the most incredibly evil people in his galaxy. Some say ( the some who have seen him in person, and lived ) that he isn't himself anymore. He's someone entirely different. Something entirely different. The fact is, the soul infused with him is the cause of his treachery. Until this soul is removed, he will remain evil.

Appearance: Kusa stands five feet, eleven inches. He is average when it comes to muscle, and size, but is definately stronger than he looks when fighting. He has dirty blonde hair, that spikes even during the most accelerated of movements. He has blue eye's, and pale white skin.
Kusa is clothed by a rather different outfit from most. Blue worn out jeans, white shirt, and brown boots. His shirt is littered with straps, and the rope which holds his sword. On his left arm, he wears his armguard just on his shoulder. Further down, he is cuffed by a small chain bracelet. On the same hand, he wears three rings. His right arm is wrapped in a bandage from the elbow down to his worn out brown glove. The leather glove contains a sheet of metal, that allows Kusa's punches to be more effective on his opponents. Kusa's chest is padded by one round shaped steel plate, which covers very little.
His jeans, are held up by two black belts. Beat and worn down, due to the times he was forced to use them on his adventures.

Bio: Kusa ventured through a rather horrible, and chaotic life. His childhood years in the village Sukai were filled with fun, love, laughter, and kindness. When he was ten years of age, his village was attacked and destroyed, leaving him alive, but alone.

Three days later, he was found by a beautiful young girl, and taken back to a strange, ancient village that was said to be no more, named Tanake. It was a great village, surrounded by green plantlife, and exotic flowers of all sorts. Hidden in the falls of Pathmonia, a land of skeptical parliament. The hidden village Tanake brought many graces upon Kusa. He was trained in the art of Kenji, and treated well within the village. Although, some village people did not like the idea of an outsider. Soon they became angered with the cheifs decisions to let Kusa stay, and held a village meeting. It was decided that Kusa would be exiled from Tanake. After everything he had been through with the people-quests, adventures, hunts, and initiation- they were disowning him. And at the young age of fourteen. To him, these people must have been heartless.

Once again, he was left with no home. History seemed to be repeating itself...

After a few months of venturing by his lonesome, Kusa began to steal food from villages, and towns. In order to live, he must steal. So it was justified. Or so he thought.
Soon enough, Kusa realized what he was doing... But didn't care. Mingling with bandits was the next event in his life. Learning their ways, and stealing not only food, but weapons, and strange mythril armors. Soon he was a bandit himself. Skilled in the art, and pleasured by it. Untill he was fifteen and one half.
Kusa was sent on a mission to retrieve a priceless object, from a king. But, Kusa was caught, and brought forth to the king, whom give him the choice of a loyal soldier at the kings hand, or death. Kusa, made his choice quick, and easily. A loyal soldier he was to become, for two years.

Being a soldier was everything but easy. He spent a year trying to rank up, for possible early releasing. Once he had reached the great Maroon Knights, there was no other rank to reach, besides a king. And without the proper blood, it was impossible. So he remained among the Knights, fighting in the Great War of Ammecrine, and the Battle of Huenin, until his last year of service was complete.

After serving his duty, Kusa was released into the world as a citizen once again, only to become a mercenary for money. He was skilled in swordsmanship, and didn't ask much questions. A true mercenary if there ever was one. Young, but skilled.

On one of his adventures, he came across an old man. He spent two weeks at the mans house, on invitation. There, he learned a skill called Blitz. After he had mastered the technique, he solemnly swore never to forget of the mans kindness, and tell every lone traveller of his great heart.

By the time Kusa was seventeen, he was highely recommended among rich settlers, some merchants, and even a few Kings. His hard work as a mercenary had paid off, and it was time for him to go completely professional. Although, little did Kusa know, he would be getting himself into the most excruciatingly painful, and sorrowful adventure of his life.

At age eighteen, Kusa was arrogant enough to test himself, in every way possible. Travelling the world, and facing it's many horrifying creatures, and legends. Soon, he heard of the Upicha desert tale. No one had ventured into the desert, and returned. Kusa attempted this challenge, but failed as soon as day turned to night. Creatures of all sorts attacked him furiously. Luckily for him, a man traveling the desert outskirts spotted him, and returned him to his village, Tanake. Here, he was accepted once again, as a Tanakei.

After six months of living with the Tanakei again, he set out, to train as a swordsman. Temporarely abondoning his job as a mercenary, to find himself as a person, and explore the world, graduating his abilities.

At the age of twenty two, Kusa was offered a job. One Hundred thousand gil, to assasinate a wanted criminal. It seemed as if it was easy enough, for so much gil. Kusa took the job. He was finally ready to test his newly obtained strength.

Kusa tracked the man down, and followed him through the terrible Upicha desert. They soon reached Mt. Ember, where Kusa and the man fought. Sadly, Kusa lost his life, and the man was left unpunished for all he had done.

Soon, Kusa could see a bright light. The brightest light. But it did not blind him, nor scare him. It gladened him, in some strange, warm way. He had made it to the Haven. He had become one of Pathmonia's angels, or one of the "lost". Kusa began to sleep for extended periods of time.. dreaming away his life as an angel, disobeying the voices in his head.

Kusa then awoke in a strange, alien world. A world of which was referred to as 'The Under Haven', or 'The Underworld'. Kusa was then greeted by it's keeper. Hades. Hades told him of his wrong-doings, but stated that he was not to stay in the underworld, nor go to the Haven above. Kusa was to remain in Pathmonia, as an undead. Apparently, the man Kusa had been chasing was of great importance. Well, he wasn't important, but what he carried... what he carried, was far more important than anything in all of Pathmonia. The Mamorinuku. The Great Reaper's blade. Without it, thousands, and millions over time, would die without being sent to the Underworld, or even the Haven. "This," Hades' explained, "is bad business for everyone down in the Underworld, you see?" He then asked Kusa if it was a fair trade, and Kusa, of course, agreed that it was.

So, he set out through the Gate of Life. While on the road, or link, to Pathmonia ( from the Underworld ) Kusa encountered a lost soul. One of the most evil. While in the Gate of Life, no one has control of his/her own body/spirit/soul. So, it made it all the more easier for the evil soul to bond with Kusa's body. A chance for it to have life again. The journey from then on out, was extremely difficult. He fought for control over his own body, and at the same time, pushed through the Gate of Life, until... he reached the other end.

Kusa then awoke, in his body once again. But this time, with an overwhelming feeling of being full. Not as if he had eaten too much, but as if.. his body had taken in too much energy, or something of the like. He knew what it was; The soul.

A few days passed, and Kusa finally caught up with his killer. He confronted him, and fought, until he could barely fight anymore. The man swore he would take his soul this time. However, the soul within him wouldn't allow it. Sensing it's host near death, the evil soul that had bonded with him in the Gate of Life took over. Kusa's body rapidly changed into something stronger, and more magically capable. A direct link to an unfathomable amount of energy. And then, it killed the man, and took the blade for itself. Just before it blacked out.

He then awoke, drenched in the man's blood. The Mamorinuku lay beside him, shining in a dark aura. Then, he felt it; the soul. It had corrupted him. He now felt hate, despair, and emptiness within himself. He felt... twisted, and hungry for more death. And that, is how Kusa Rellik turned into... a monster.

In time, Kusa gained the ability to travel through, and throughout the Omniverse. Using the Underworld as a gateway, he has been able to transport himself to different worlds, using the faint link between the living and the dead. He does this, by manipulating the laws of death in Pathmonia. By opening The Gate of Life with the Mamorinuku ( which he discovered it was capable of doing ) he is able to travel through, and throughout the underworld. The underworld of course, links to several other worlds, and thus, his transportation. By himself, Kusa cannot reach a world that isn't connected to the same Underworld. He has done this once, but only by tricking Hades into creating a portal to the other plane.

His reasons for abusing the ability differ, but his main motive, is hunger for more souls. Feeding the Mamorinuku as he travels, he is able to manipulate his dark self, using the blade to control it's fury. Although, he hasn't had the chance to completely disable it's free will, he can still stop it from controlling his body. Or at least, for the most part.

Now, he finds himself haunting the Omniverse with his treachery, consuming the souls of each man, woman or child he encounters.. Untill one being stronger may happen to come along.

Theme Song:
- Personal Theme: "Privation Of Faith Inc." by The Haunted.

- Battle Theme: "Dark Intentions" by The Haunted.

( Forgive the immature writing. I created this character nearly two years ago. I editted a bit of it-the bit that didn't make sense, rofl- so eh. )

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ooc: Sorry, this is a rather old ( infact my first battle character) I am using, so I dont have to risk newer ones that I prefer.

Name:Will kungar

Race:half-elf/human

personality(optional):he never really stood out,and he always tried to be unnoticed. His mood though, is nothing like his person. When he is noticed and people try to befriend him, he accepts their friendship and is friendly, never questioning it. He often blends into crowds easier than one may imagine.

Town name:Kerestal

role/class: Assasin/Magi

Weapon:
main weapon:
- A blade with a curiously Decorated handle, and sheath with the runes of enchanment and power upon it. It has a long and sturdy blade, which also has runes upon it, and is formed from a titanium, silver- like compound; which is nearly indestructable. It's blade was darkened, and stained to a midnight black. It's name derives from its original owner. It's enchantment- which is of the basic elements, can on the users command can change to one of light, darkness, wind, fire, water, earth, nature , and electricity. He wears it by his hip, and is easily drew.
- Across his left arm is a mithril scale covering, and at the end a metal gauntlet/ arm brace. Either a Handblade made out of Silver, or it can shoot thin and longish needles out of it.
- An antique shotgun, enchanted with heartseeking bullets, and various other enchanments. It's bullets are in a element resistance pouch by his hip. The bullets are enchanted much like the sword. The shotgun is in good condition though.

- He also has several enchanted throwing knives, which different elements to each one.

Weapon name:[sword: agunmont] [shotgun:Shotty][spike-shooter: aros]

Appearance:
He wears a black heavily reinforced Jerkin, with matching black pants, and a grey shit underneath the Jerkin. Then he has a Black leather hood attached to the hood, which is just as durable as the jerkin. His jerkin is suprisingly light-weighted , and can take most elemental and melee attacks. He looks similar to the character in Assasins creed.

Bio:He was born in kerestal to a poor family of merchants who could never really pay to keep enough food on the table. Hungry and alone, one day(around the age of 9) he had set off in search of food, sneaking into a building that looked abandoned, hoping he could find something there. What he found was a guild. They immediatly abducted him and tortured him, asking him how he had found their secret guild hall.They whipped him and shocked him with cold water until he made up a lie about his father(who was a merchant) was looking for them and wanted to trade. They immediatly took Will, and his family searched for years, and years. His family was killed by the same assasins the same month in a contract hit on them. Will learned this years later and this sparked his eventual escape
eventually the guild leader realized Will's potential, and took Will underneath his wing, teaching him everything he knew.Will eventually rose to a high rank...The Elites, and was easily one of the best assassin's in there, he didn't even leave a trace on the job. One day after all his training was complete,Will fed up with his life and the killing enacted a escape, and being one of the Elite, easily escaped, unnoticed, except by maybe two dead guards.He is now living in the sewers, evading the guild - master's assassins that are sent after him.He now lives in the sewers of kerestsal, hoping he will eventually get out of the city. In the sewers he met a man, who he first thought was crazy; but turned out to be the most sane man he knew. This man's name was Jerim, a master of the arts of the magi, and shadows. He taught Will all he knew before his death at the hands of a elite who was going after Will. Will picked up his things, and several books of magic from Jerim, buried them, and then left the city. He immediatly went traveling around the world of Haraft with the yearning of exploring within him. He traveled around hiferta and learned many things. He only held the message in his heart from these years. Trust no one but yourself.

extra talents:
-elven sight(can see heat around the person)
- increased agillity and durabillity.
- evasiveness increased
- Magic masteries
- Control of darkness, able to spawn it at any given time, it is the deepest and darkest shadow available to any being.
- Elemental control: He is only able to manipulate the elements, and not able to produce it by magical means.
-Conjuration: Able to summon any item he wishes, that he is clearly thinking about by means of magic.
- Summoning: Allows Will to summon any entity he wishes within his capabillity of magic, he cannot yet summon a leviathon, or anything like the sort. Golems, cyclops, manifests....all capable.

- Melds with the background : Shuyoka : Allows him to become invisible, and unsensable by spiritual and mental means. His steps are lighter, and unhearable.

Bear

Ouranophobic
A free for all is fine with me. Sorry for somewhat ignoring your post, lol. I didn't mean to. But, yeah, if it's fine with Zabazu and Time, a free for all is fine. It doesn't Have to be teams. It's up to all of you, really. 1v3, 2v2, free for all - doesn't matter ;]

Bear

Ouranophobic
Then, free for all it is. Zabazu, I'm assuming you're alright with that. If not, PM me back, foo xD

I'll make an intro post when Time has his template up. ;]

Joy

Bronze Member
I might not have one up until Friday. I'm right now working on him, and Im trying to figure out certain things (such as his attacks, etc.). But, I might just have him use his old abilities, but with his new defensive form. Yeah, that'll work. Template up tomorrow EST time.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Aw man, I like being evil : P.

I have a proposal for one. Posting order ftw!

1.Vendetta: Since he is the originator.
2.Wolfy: Since you like teh ffa
3.Me:no reason
4.Time: I dont know...

Jack London

Banned
No, we're just waiting on Time to post his template; so that we can start. =/...For someone with the name time you sure are slow >.<. Unless you're implying that time is slow =D.

Joy

Bronze Member
'Tis not finished yet, but it'll do.

Name: Daniel Higuchi
Age: He was first killed by the Manifestation of Consciousness at the age of 27. But since his return, and his becoming of a manifest, he has no set age.
Homeworld: Earth
Species: Manifest
Quote: “If time were money, I’d be one rich son of a gun.”

Armaments: None as of the moment, though this might change soon enough.

Appearance: When Daniel was a human, he was bound by a humanly appearance. Now that he is a manifest, he may take any form he chooses. Though, he still enjoys the look of humans, so he sticks with that.
At this time, Daniel has decided to take the form of a teenage boy. He looks as if he is only 16 years of age, and stands at 5’ 10”. His eyes are an emerald green, and glow at all times, giving off an eerie look and disturbing any lower mortal. In opposition to his previous appearance, Daniel now has black skin. He despised the ghostliness of his previous look, and decided to dispose of it. His head is shaved, and therefore he has no hair.
Attire: Daniel is now what most people would consider a mod. He has on an ebony tie, which concludes at a triangular tip, and a nice milky white button up shirt. The collar is neatly folded down, and makes the upper outfit look very prestigious. The bottom of the attire, though, clashes severely with its other half. Instead of a well-made outfit, the pants of the suit are just a pair of slacks. It was if the man who made the clothing decided he did not feel as if the pants were needed. Following said pants arrives leather black shoes. A reflection can be seen of oneself if they were to peer into the vamp of the shoe.

Personality: Very laid-back and not caring. He does what he wants when he wants, and gets rid of anything that gets in his way. Not because he evil like that, just because he doesn’t feel like dealing with someone who goes against his beliefs. Pertaining to a battle, sometimes Daniel will toy with his opponent, while other times he’ll do away with them very quickly. It all depends on his mood. If he’s bored, he’ll play around, if he is upset with something, he will finish what he has to fairly quickly.

Abilities: The abilities of the manifestation of time? Well, I will leave you to figure this out. I will provide what a manifest is if anyone needs it, but other than that, Daniel will have his abilities listed as the manifestation of time.
Other than that, Daniel has the ability to control water to its fullest extent. He is able to change its density, speed, velocity, mass, etc. Anything you can think of, he can do.

Bio: His human bio is going to turn out long. But his manifestation bio isn’t all that exciting. I’ll be editing this at times. I’ll be editing it later.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I went away for the weekend, but, I'm here now. ;] This'll be a crappy intro post, but it's to kick this thing off, and not keep you guy's waiting anymore. So, to remind you all, we decided on free for all.

The grass crunched beneath a man's thick brown boot, and then again. Prints were left behind him, trailing along back to a decreasing portal of some sort. It swirled around, mixing and blending with the colors of things around it. Then, it blinked out, as if never there.

Wind whistled by gently, giving life to every inanimate thing it touched for but a second. Sunny rays shone from the sky, dissipated by the fluffy clouds overhead. As far as the man could see, wonderful grass fields reached to the ends of the world, and no landmark, besides a large tree infront of him, identified specific parts of the planet. It was all a flourished green, from it's beginning to it's end.

He stopped at the tree, turning around to lean on it's trunk. The branches above him provided releaving protection from the sun, relaxing him. A breeze swiftly warped by him, refreshing anything that had dulled over the past few seconds. He took a moment to take everything in, and enjoy his environment. And then, without warning, he shifted. If a person had blinked, they would have missed the action. The blade that was previously on his back lay struck into the once beautiful green grass before him, and three ripples branched along outward of the tree.

Now, he wore an evil grin upon his face, almost as if he was pleased of the destruction. After admiring his work for just a while longer, he leaned back into the tree, still an malevolent grin on his face. A small chuckle escaped his lips, and he began to whistle a song unknown to him. The pitches and twists echoed across the field infront of him, disappearing over some time.

Jack London

Banned
( And, also, remember to stick with the post order.)

For what seemed to go alone for miles, nothing but healthy and fresh looking grass could be seen, other than the lone tree that stood in the middle of this grassy plain. A warrior was leaning against the tree, not seeming to show any intention of what he did next. It all seemed to happened in but a fraction of a second as his blade cut across the tree and the grass around him.

Soon afterward, a sudden breeze passed by, bringing along the voices of this world's population. The wind could tell many stories, if it could speak. For it has travelled all over the world and seen everything that there is to be seen, and perhaps more. And as it travels the earth, it watches and hears the people's anger, sorrow, or whatever else they are feeling. Sometimes, all this may alter the wind's behavior.

The wind seemed to be taking unusual twists and turns untill a tiny twister could be seen a few yards away from the tree, forming. The twister didn't seem to get any bigger than about four feet tall. It stood in place, spinning more rapidly with every passing second. Every blade of grass within a ten yard radius swayed back and forth as the twister began to spin more violently.

Once it had reached the point of becoming a true monster, the twister disappeared without a trace, leaving a man in its place. The man had long black hair, reaching to about the mid point of his spine, with olive green eyes. He looked in his twenties and wore black armor, his armor giving him the appearance of some sort of angel. Upon both sides of his waist, lay a sheath for his two swords. His eyes slowly scanned the area, noticing the tree almost immediately, but set his eyes upon the warrior that stood there.

The very second that he appeared upon this world, every mind was affected by it for about a split second. This "affect" was more of a ...feeling that couldn't quite be explained. It was more of a indication that this man had made his appearance upon this world. But who was this man to make it that every being upon this world would know of his presence?

The black knight drew both his swords, clenching the hilts tightly as he held them both out in front of him. His grip slowly loosened untill he completely let go. However, the blades didn't fall, in fact; they hovered in place. The black knight was looking straight ahead, looking focused, as if in a trance. As his eyes slowly closed, the blades began to rotate around him, going into his meditation state. He crossed his arms as his head slowly bowed, reading the wind and making a mental sketch of the area. As he was in this meditation state, thoughts and emotions flooded his mind, from the being(s) in the area.

Your weapon controls your thoughts? Can you not fight it? The black knight thought, sending the thought to the mind of the one known as Kusa. The black knight looked unmoved and unaware of what was around him, due to the fact that his eyes remained closed.

His name is Lucite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back