• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Highway is going no where >: I'll go 1-on-1 or 2-on-1. Your call. Don't really care, i'm lacking all skill as even if I make an open challenge it goes no where. =[ This will be Power Character. Standard rules apply.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm, if you are sure. Allow me to dig up Seraphiel within the next few hours. The arena will be space itself, no planets, one sun. Leave it simple, unless you rather a more elaborate place, it matters only to you. I will edit my template here, and post after your response.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Of course, I just skimmed over your template, sorry. How about this, we change the battleground to a little more complexity, perhaps a city? Not an enormous metropolis, but perhaps a small suburb?

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm gunna have to push this back. I've been grounded from the computer. Snuck on my friends. Let me edit this with a template and post this weekend. Don't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back