• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
I figured this would be a fun way to get back...
Open challenge, 1v1 PC Battle. You know the basic rules.

1) At least 1 post a day if possible. Whoever doesn't after a 3 day period (on the 4th day) automatically forfeits the match.
2) Please, clarity in posts is crucial. I will do my best to make every post as clear as possible, so please do the same. If you ever have any comments, questions or concerns about any post, please feel more than free to PM me about it, and that way we won't have to spam this thread trying to figure things out)

Template:

Name: Dark

Appearance: http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/pent.jpg

Weapons:

Light Bearer: A double-edged silver rapier that emits light energy. It has a gold handle and a small blue orb on the bottom which is used for releasing the souls of the lives the sword takes. This sword is capable of striking targets in the distance with blinding light-energy.

Dark Keeper: A double-edged silver rapier that emits dark energy. It has an obsidian handle and a small red orb in the bottom used to keep the souls taken by the Light Bearer. It is capable of blasting a foe with sharp needles from the distance. Perfectly balanced blade, allows for quick & accurate deadly strikes.

Twilight Fluorspar: The combination of the Dark keeper and the Light bearer. This is a long, sharp, and wide blade that allows for brutal strikes. The blade is formed as a crystallized alloy strengthens the blades and fusses them together. Once both blades are forged into this form, the sword will empower the user and boost his strength both physically and magically in the control of dark, light and crystal based attacks. For the most part, it is a last resort measure...

Starulite incrustations on his hands: Which allows him to control dark energy and crystals of any type.
This can be incredibly useful, as it allows the user to combine crystals with his own magic, providing for ways to make his attacks even stronger.
(This is something Dark was born with.)

Some techniques mastered are:

Black Dragon: Controlling and pressurizing a large amount of dark energy, Dark is able to form and control a black dragon, which chases the enemy in the hopes of consuming them. If the dragon is able to swallow the enemy, they are poisoned with the gasses within the inside the dragon, causing it to quickly vanish. Side effects of such poison include great nausea and limited control over their nervous system.

Death’s Crest: A shielding technique which first forms a crystal bubble around him, and then spreads out as Dark stretches his arms outwards. It's a more of a shielding attack if you will

Blood Lust: A dense cloud of darkness forms within which, crystal shards spiral frantically. The cloud moves towards the enemy, aiming to rip them apart. The opponent is only capable to seeing a cloud of darkness which makes this attack rather deadly with the curious types.
(This is not a fatal move, but it can be used to pierce armor or leave open gashes on the opponent’s skin, causing grave blood-loss and definitely some discomfort.)

Crystal rain
: A million crystals emerge from the ground as they are shot up from under the enemy, scratching the opponent. Each crystal is enveloped in light energy, which, as it touches the skin, may cause grave burns and cuts, but no blood flow due to how it burns the capillaries as well.
As the crystals shoot up, they reach a certain altitude and drop as a rain of sharp metal objects, cutting the enemy for a second time.

Dark prongs: Controlling the shadows withing the ground, Dark is able to erupt a wave of prongs and spikes towards the enemy.

Death Blast: Basic yet deadly move that consists of a dark energy sphere in flames that is shot from the tip of his finger towards the enemy.

Shadow Control: Deadly technique which allows Dark to use the power of darkness in order to shoot energy-covered crystals out of the shadows towards his opponent.

Crystal Heal
: Another basic yet helpful skill which enables Dark to cover whichever area of his body where he is cut as he lays a crystal encasing upon it, stopping the bleeding.
Also as a form of anesthesia, Dark is able to forge a regular crystal and consume it. (*to make it fair however, notice that I will not make this technique heal damage completely but merely to anesthetize the pain)

Shadow Bind: Dark takes control of the enemy’s shadow as it orders a small mantle of the soil in the ground to swallow him up to his ankles in order to bind the enemy. Quite an easy move to get out of, but the few seconds that bind the enemy might prove fatal if used at the right time.

BIO:
Dark's history is quite a shrouded one. Not much information has ever been uncovered of him except for the fact that he is a very pious and honorable individual with a strong sense of chivalry and nobility. Though he is of noble blood, he left his family and gave up all his possessions long ago, so as to embark on a journey of self-fulfillment. In the time he has traveled alone, he has dedicated greatly to studying and reading as much as possible from as many sources available. It was through such constant reading that he mastered both Light and Darkness and forged his own blades by bending, synthesizing and compacting crystals into shape.
He has been tirelessly fighting bandits and rogues in order to provide for justice in places where all hope is gone. However, such simple oppositions have begun to bore him, and in order to grow in his abilities, self-proclaimed Dark decided to place his learned abilities to the test before he starts to travel around the world once more in his search for further wisdom...

Last edited:

1Gannon1

Would a bleach based character be OK? I could use one of my others if you haven't seen bleach, but my bleach character is my favorite one I use. (Edit: just noticed you have Ulquiorra on your sig and avatar, so you've obviously seen it)

Dark-Disciple

Would a bleach based character be OK? I could use one of my others if you haven't seen bleach, but my bleach character is my favorite one I use. (Edit: just noticed you have Ulquiorra on your sig and avatar, so you've obviously seen it)

Yes, I am quite knowledgeable of the series and would be perfectly okay if you do. If you look at my character, I am very special-power oriented, so you might want to use someone who uses kido well.

But anyways King Sora X came first, so if he decides to do this, he will get preference, but if not, I'll be okay fighting either of you. It has been a really, REALLY long time since I've had my last good battle, so I would rather battle whoever is more experienced.

1Gannon1

I would prefer to, but I'm certain GMC is more experienced and you said you would prefer whoever was more experienced. Still, I don't see why a three way isn't possible, that way we could all fight.

Dark-Disciple

Here, how about I make another thread just for GMC and I, and I will keep this one for you, Gannon, since you came in first?
I very much prefer single battles at a time, since it keeps things specific and detailed enough to bring out the best of each player.

1Gannon1

Seems fair enough.
image1jn.png

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

(For the sake of practicality, I'll use the same introduction. It isn't particularly important.)

The setting sun had always been a sight favored by Dark. The way in which both light and darkness came in complete balance with one another, giving way to the rise of one at the consumption of another in a twilight state of perpetual stability, always provided him with a form of tranquility. Consistency.
Day in and day out, both yielding at times, lustful at other; it was that unchangeable transition that brought Dark peace, at the understanding of time's endless passing. In such, some people die, others rejoiced... yet at that particular moment, to nature, human emotion meant nothing. That day might be his last day standing, breathing that same air, yet nature, in all it's mystery, will continue regardless of that. Somehow, that thought provided him comfort...

Entering a long deserted coliseum at the edge of the plain, Dark started noticing the further transgression into night. The time was nearing, where soon enough, all he'd been working for, and all he had struggled for would finally be put to the test...

A glimmer of light still lingered above the sky towards the horizon. A beam which pierced the cracks and openings of the deserted structure, pointing directly to that shattered altar in the middle. With every sense of determination, it was towards this point that Dark walked towards, eventually sitting against it, waiting for his opponent to come.

[Again, best of luck to you and may the best RP'er win. By all means, and in all courtesy, feel free to make the first move]

1Gannon1

(sorry if it's overpowered, this is mostly the profile I used for the bleach RP i'm using and the one in my bleach fanfiction. I will wait for you to approve the character.)

Name: Karu Reikon

Nickname: none

Species: Vizard

Appearance: Karu is 7 feet 2 inches tall. He has a lean build, and he wears a black shirt with a skull (reminiscent of a hollow mask) on it and jeans with an open black leather jacket over his shirt. His shoes are pure white. They are size 11 1/2 and only barely fit. His skin is slightly pale, a side effect of the way he became a Vizard. His eyes are light blue. His face is abut average, but by looking at it you would guess he was a rather angry person, but with a heroic side. His hair was once pure white, but another side effect of his transformation was turning it black with white highlights. It is medium length. He wears a white belt reminiscent of that of a soul reaper and white elastic wristbands.
His inner hollow is 7 feet 6 inches tall and wears much the same clothes as him, but without the white parts (except for the skull). He has pure white skin and his fingers curve into white claws. He also has has pure black hair and black whites to his eyes with orange irises. The legs are very muscular as are the arms, but he has almost a leaner build than Karu. His jacket sleeves are rolled up around halfway up the forearm. The skull, which normally has black eyeholes, now has red lizard eyes in the sockets.

Hollow form: (because of his special circumstances around his rebirth, he always goes full hollow, never less) a beast with pure white skin and muscular (but once again built lean) arms and legs. He wears nothing except a black loincloth. The hole in it's chest is around softball sized and his skin is black around the edges of it, fading into grays about a foot away and into white beyond that. There are many unnatural veins around the hole that pump a black liquid that is slightly acidic (enough to give minor burns if it's on your skin for a more than a minute). His fingers are inhumanly long (about double the average human length) and curve into short white claws. his back has short white spikes along it and he has long pure black hair that seems to radiate darkness, a stark contrast to the white of most of his body. He holds two sabers (think lightsabewrs without the metal part, so they're just energy) made of black and red energy. His hollow mask is white and has a print on the side of it that looks as if someone had dipped their hand in his black substance and laid their hand on his mask, leaving a black handprint. He is very fast and strong in this form and can use all of his normal abilities, but stronger, along with the abilities of Arrancar and of hollows.

Side: The side of Justice

Sword Name: Hishokage (soaring shadow)

Weapon Description: (sealed form) A Zanpaktou katana of about the length of Ichigo's (but not as wide of a blade) with a blade of dark grey and a silver guard and grip. The base of the blade is wrapped in black cloth.

Shikai Description: A long black blade with a serrated cutting edge to tear flesh, but still sharp enough not to get caught in the flesh or bone. The guard becomes a plain straight cross-shaped guard like seen in some European swords, made out of a hard black stone. The base of the blade is not serrated and has a severed skeletal hand gripping it; the grip is made out of a shining black steel that fits perfectly to it's owners hand and never slips. The bottom of the grip leads into a black steel eagle talon. He calls out it's name "Hishokage" to release it. (the call is "Awaken, Hishokage)

Bankai Description: (name: Kyusoku Hishokage (Rapidly soaring shadow) a simple spear made from black steel, just a rounded metal rod that is very sharp at the end. It is made from the same material as the grip of his Shikai and to all but him it is too heavy to lift. But to him, it's chosen wielder, it is like swinging around a ruler.

Weapon Ability: (Shikai) The ability to move the weapon very quickly, fast enough to block many bullets within a second (if the user can react that fast) and to mimic any special attack (such as getsuga tenshou) via dark magic (he needs to see the attack multiple times. This mimicing ability, as it is run through dark magic, is how he learned sanda (a non-mimicing dark magic technique)). The ability to mimic will always be black and red in color if it has a visual effect. For example if he copied a lightning technique there would be a mix of red lightning and black lightning. (extra Bankai abilities) Even faster movement applying to both user and speed they can move weapon, 8 times as fast as shikai. user can defy physics by doing things like running up walls, floating and fitting in too small an area. This is achieved by creating an avatar of the user in the void which the real body sends sensory input to and it sends back commands of movement. This achieves the desired effect because physics do not exist as we know them in the void of darkness. Wounds caused by Bankai take 1.5 X the time to heal and cannot be magically healed due to leaving a magical toxin in the wound.

Powers/Abilities:
Kyofu - Concentrates energy into his shadow to turn it into a long whip for far away oponents. Can absorb nearby shadows into his own for increased power. The whip resembles a bull whip made of black lightning that blurs the space around it. He has perfected this particular form of sanda to have a very high knockback and cause a lot of pain, but it doesn't damage the body overly.
Cero - A simple Cero blast, used by all vizards, arrancars and some hollows.
Shinigami powers - Can use soul reaper abilities such as standing on spirit particles and Shunpo.
Sanda - can command general dark magic powered by his shadow (can still absorb other shadows). Can do all sorts of things such as absorbing himself into his shadow to avoid attacks or fading into the shadows. Don't think by these examples that it can't do offensive abilities though.
Dengen - Because of his history (which also details the unusual way he became a vizard) of absorbing energy, all spiritual energy based attacks are weakened by about 20% when used on him and that 20% increases his own spiritual pressure. This makes this type of attack 40% ineffective on him. This ability was once stronger, but he lost some of it's proficiency after some time.
Kumikae - If he focuses perfectly, when an energy attack is coming at him he can allow it to hit him to learn it instantly, allowing his weapon to copy it.
Void Heart - If karu can get in a strike that nicks an opponents heart, he can transport the toxin in his bankai throughout their body, causing light damage and temporary weakness.

Weaknesses: Poor at normal kido (can perform 3 spells he wrote himself that use a style based on sanda proficiently), once in a while his hollow temporarily gains control because it's more a part of him than that of a normal Vizard.

Kido:
Geki (number #9 Bakudo) - "Disintigrate, you black dog of rodanini!! Look apon yourself in horror then claw out your own throat!" Covers a target in red light, completely paryzing them.
Sokatsui (number #33 Hado) - "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, he who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws" Generates a torrent of spiritual energy and fires it at a target.
Tsukikage (number #1 Ryuu, his personal art of kido. a blend of hado, bakudo and sanda) "Servants! Masters! Cast off thy shackles respectively and ready thy weapons! Spit back on the one they call king!" fires three orbs of darkness. They have about 1/10 of the damage of sokatsui each, and each has an effect if it hits. The first binds the opponent's arms in shackles of darkness. If another one hits the target's body is mummified very tightly and he is gagged. If all three hit the bandages turn into seki-seki and cover the whole body except for the neck.
Hahen (number #2 Ryuu) "Blades of the weak! The scrap of power within the eternal weakness that is your masters, come unto me! Strike at the foes of justice and your reward shall be swift!" Fires a constant stream of blade shards for 5 seconds. Each has the concussive, crushing force of a sledgehammer and the sharpness of a katana. The only problem with it is that it is very difficult to control where the shards fire.
Boyaketa (number 3# ryuu) Heavens of darkness! Abyss to which I am tied! Wrap this earth in your cold, strangling embrace, and drive out the last remenants of this filth" His most powerful kido attack, he can only perform it at all 50% of the time, and when he does do it he does something wrong a lot. Creates 7 pillars of blue and black energy that seperate into 14 smaller ones and then into thousands of very thin ones. His bankai (he can only perform it in bankai) shifts into a long saber of blue and black energy of equal length. The tendrils spin into a vortex of energy that protects him. Since at this point most of maintaining it is concentration, he can usually maintain it for ten minutes. any attacks that are ranged or energy will be absorbed into the vortex so only a physical body can get through. When one does it will get an incredibly powerful strike from the energy forcing the intruder inward at very fast speed. Then the vortex is absorbed into the weapon and he strikes with it, releasing all of the energy within his weapon except for his waepon's own energy. This can be a finishing blow to the reckless who would burst through it.

Personality: Easily angered, cannot stand to see injustice. He is always curious as to how things work and always works to learn more. He loves to fight, but unlike Zaraki he limits his agression to his enemies or to friendly competitions. He works hard to make right all the harm he caused when he got his Soul Reaper powers (see bio).

Bio: Karu Reikon started out as a normal teen who could see spirits. He went to school, he had a life, things were generally good. But one day, Vastos Lordes attacked his school. He fought off a few of the lesser hollows with his buck knife (a pretty good feat, even if they were weak) but was quickly taken down by a Vastos. He only barely survived because a powerful soul reaper saved him. He saw his friend Kage McSilver, a half american kid, speared by the tusk of one of them. That drove him to fight hollows from that day on using his grandfather's (who was trained in Bushido, the art of the samurai) katana and his mother's (a prostitute) revolver. He fought quite competently for someone with no powers.
But one day, he was called by his friend Hikari (who was a soul reaper) to a soul reaper shop. He was too disconnected from his Zanpaktou to achieve soul reaper powers even if someone gave him theirs, but (paid by Hikari) the owner had thought up a way to create a bridge between him and his zanpaktou. It was a simple white cube that, when activated, would absorb the spiritual pressure naturally found in the air into the user creating a bridge between him and his Zanpaktou, then once the connection was created, release harmlessly into the air. He told Karu to activate it, and Karu did. But what happened was unexpected. At first it went as planned, absorbing the naturally radiated energy of those in that section of Karakura; but then it began absorbing parts of souls and tearing apart the town. Then, when it had enough and the connection was created, there was an enormous explosion of energy that destroyed 1/5 of Karakura town. Nobody who couldn't see spirits noticed the explosion, but everyone saw the wreckage. All the soul reapers quickly Shunpo'd out of the radius of the blast before it went off. Karu fell unconscious and when he woke up he was a soul reaper, but he had also lost his memory. Swarming around the crater were the Demi hollows left of those that didn't have their souls completely destroyed and even a few hollows created by the blast. Confused at first by the Shinigami attacking the creatures, He attacked one. He put up a pretty good fight, but a sealed Zanpaktou is no match for a captain level soul reaper sent to deal with the blast.
Slowly he regained his memory and learned soul reaper techniques. The shopkeeper helped him learn the name of Hishokage and Hikari taught him most basic soul reaper techniques. She also taught him Kido, but he had no talent for that, only being able to pull of a couple of basic spells with full incantation. Hishokage's materialization in his inner world (an old man in tattered grey clothing with a oak walking stick) taught him Bankai and his other abilities and slowly he became a very competent soul reaper, a match for ichigo even (not an actual indication that this is canon, just a comparison). But that was all before the incident that lead to his rebirth and a vast increase in power.
When he regained his soul reaper powers the barriers between this world and hueco mundo were severely weakened. This allowed a massive amount of Vastos Lordes to enter this realm. They all were tearing havoc through the streets, then finally they formed the ultimate hollow. Even the head captain failed to defeat it. In a final blast with all it's power it was about to destroy half the world in one blow. The ray, called "Final Cero" left it's mouth and as it nearly hit the captain, for some reason it was drawn to Karu like lighting to a metal pole. He expected it to destroy the world anyway, but strangely it didn't. This gave the captain a moment's hesitation to destroy the hollow. But either way, for Karu it was all over.
Except it wasn't. The blast had been drawn to him because the concussion of energy upon it's release had activated the white cube which he still had in his pocket. The energy had been drawn into him, but it was too much and destroyed the white cube, canceling the release. He had woken up perfectly fine and in his normal soul reaper clothes (note: he now wears his normal clothes in soul reaper form). But little did he know he had become a vizard, worse in fact. Because a Vizard is 60% shinigami and 40% hollow, they still usually won out. But Karu was completely overpowered by the blast, and so became 53% soul reaper and 47% hollow. This caused his hair to turn black with white highlights instead of white, his skin to turn slightly paler that average, his normal blue eyes to turn a much lighter blue and for his build to grow leaner than before (he used to have a fairly large build to go along with his muscles, but now it is quite lean) to match his hollow. For a while he had been a real jerk after that as the hollow was exerting it's will. Eventually the hollow tried to completely take over by beating him in a duel inside his inner world (a forest full of trees with black black bark and glowing blue leaves and flesh The grass is also glowing blue. The sky is normal colored but it's always night and the stars glow very brightly. Karu only barely won by (after being knocked down and the hollow was preparing for the final blow) spearing the hollow with his blade while it was unprepared. This won him full control of his body without the hollow exerting it's will, but with occasional interuptions by the hollow once in a (long) while.

Last edited:

Dark-Disciple

Yes... it is definitely a bit overpowered, if I may say. Particularly abilities such as your "Void Heart", or the whole: "Wounds caused by Bankai take quadruple the time to heal and cannot be magically healed...[getting] worse over the course of an hour" and the whole 40% rule thing you have, etc.... there are a lot of things that are questionable with it. I want to have a fun fight, and it would be nice to know that I can actually beat you if the opportunity presents itself. Besides, simplicity always does seem to bring the best in people, creativity wise.

1Gannon1

I've changed all the questionable content. Void heart has a completely different effect, and Dengen was severely weakened. The bankai wounds no longer get worse over an hour, and now only take 1.5 times as long to heal. They still cannot be magically healed.

1Gannon1

Karu Reikon walked along the grassy earth with a lantern strapped to his side. The sky was fading into Darkness, just the perfect time for a battle. Karu wasn't sure of the circumstances, but he had been invited here for a fight to the death. He had been told he would need to Have his zanpaktou released already if he wanted to have a chance, so it rested in his right hand, waiting for a chance to strike. Karu wasn't sure about this, but if he had turned him down no doubt someone else would have to fight him, someone who might lose. After 3 more minutes of walking karu reached an altar with a man sitting on it. He fit the description of his opponent quite well.
"So your my opponent huh?" Karu asked, not really expecting an answer. He gripped Hishokage tight in his hand, and soared and the man blade first towards the man's arm, hoping to cut it off. He was moving faster than bullets, so it would be difficult to dodge. With his free hand he quickly whipped his target with Ryofu in the head. A great way to start the battle, though he was sure his opponent would find a way to avoid it easily. Still, it was a great start to what could become a very very bad day. One more VERY in there, don't you think Karu? he thought to himself.

Dark-Disciple

While looking at his opponent from a distance, Dark noticed that he already carried his sword at hand, ready to strike. Dark had heard of his legendary speed and skill and ached for the chance to see how he would fare against such an opponent. Hoping to improve, he figured -why not attempt to battle the best and build up from there…-

Without a moment’s hesitation, however, his adversary had already made his way within feet of him, rushing in for a direct attack; a two sided move which, if he hadn’t been paying attention, would have definitely done some serious damage. Dark reacted quickly, parrying the strike with his Light Bearer and ducking quickly to what seemed to be a whip directed at his head. He honestly had to applaud the fellow since no one had forced him to unsheathe his blade that early in a battle, and certainly the opportunity to attack before warming up a bit came as a welcomed surprise. This guy meant business, and Dark appreciated that.

“….I guess I am, if you’re going to rush in for an attack like that. Your reputation precedes you. And I must say, your speed and technique are impeccable. You really do seem a decent fellow... I’d hate to kill you.”

That being said, however, the fact of the matter is, only one of them could survive. Stepping back for a second, sword held firmly by his hand, Dark took a moment to study the fellow and the situation. What was directly apparent was the fact that he had to think fast considering his adversary’s speed, and noticing his shadow technique certainly helped him create his next attack.

Pointing his Light Bearer towards his opponent, Dark sent forth a radiant beam of blinding light, which he hoped would serve to abolish the shadow-based whip, and all shadows between him and his enemy. The beauty of that attack, however, is that in part, it also created a long shadow behind the opponent which he could use to summon his own Shadow Control technique. Thus, pounding the earth with his open palm Dark summoned forth a bunch of sharp crystals from the ground towards the opponent’s entire back: ankles, legs, arms, everything. Since the beam of light shot straight from his sword (which he held at the ready) towards his opponent, Dark hoped that would create distance between them, since another head-on rush would simply blind his opponent. This move was particularly useful as well, since it also meant that if his adversary tried to use his shadow-whip again, crystals would just sprout from that too, this time, weakening his arms very quickly, hitting them straight. Another neat thing about this attack was that, having the crystal shards shoot straight to his enemy’s back, following his movement according to his shadow, would force his opponent to focus on dealing with that, before anything else, giving Dark a few more crucial seconds to study him while standing ready at a relatively safe distance. He certainly hoped that whatever shards hit his adversary would at least draw some blood or decrease his opponent’s speed significantly in order to balance the scales, a little, speed wise.

1Gannon1

As his opponent blocked and counterattacked, Karu saw a blinding light and all the shadows nearby quickly faded. But the thing his enemy didn't realize was that the darker and larger his shadow was, the stronger he could get.. but his opponent seemed to be using some move to attack from behind. Upon closer inspection, he found that crystals were being shot at him from his shadow. Then Karu thought of the perfect counterattack: Karu absorbed himself into his shadow, causing his body to seem to melt into dark energy. He felt his consciousness interfacing with a strange energy, probably what the attacker was using. Being this attached to the energy, although it would take a while to learn it like he knew was possible, Karu could probably use it for something simple. Karu swiftly brought the shadow behind his opponent and let the energy loose, sending a pulse of dark energy at hi opponent. Small crystals were forming out of the air within the pulse, but Karu had no idea how to use any of that, he just fired a normal Sanda pulse.
As the pulse flew towards the target, Karu slashed away repeatedly at his target's exposed back. They all had very good percision and speed, but he wasn't paying attention to which ones hit for the sake of speed. His opponent could dodge all or some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back