• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oogie Boogie???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZ'journey

this has been bugging me for a while but didnt we kill oogie in the first game? whats the deal! what do you guys think?

P.S. if they brought him back whats stoping them from bringing ursula back( i wouldnt mind malificent!!)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ehm, did we already see him in the trailer? I think we did... hmmm.. .I don't know, lol...

And let's see, Jafar probably comes back too I guess...

And Ursula? Sure, why not, hehehe...

Banditking861

Oogie Boogie is only bag with full of bugs, I wouldn't be surprised if he was alive

P.S. if they brought him back whats stoping them from bringing ursula back( i wouldnt mind malificent!!)
ughh, let's hope Ursula stays dead...

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
DiZ'journey said:
this has been bugging me for a while but didnt we kill oogie in the first game? whats the deal! what do you guys think?

He is immortal like hades, so really he can't die, and I think u have a crush on Malificent! and there aren't many main villanes! Please close this topic it's useless!

DiZ'journey

New2Ya said:
Who else could they use in Christmas Town anyways? ;)

i understand but they could have used an org. member...:( i dont know i was hopping he would stay dead he wasnt a challange or a fun fight

and no i dont have a crush on melificent( *glares*) but she was fun to kill.

RMSDevils

well maybe they could make up a heartless like they did in Monstro and Wonderland?

~KHsLover~

Website
www.geocites.com
lol...the first time I fought Melificent....she was hard as hell, but if she does return, i'll be looking for revenge...for my stress of losing over and over...lol

Kilika

i wouldn't mind them bringing oogie boogie back cuz i thought it was and interesting fight even though he was really easy even on expert mode

RMSDevils

i wouldnt mind bringing oogie boogie back because how u fought him waz awsome yet confusing.

lancer103

Well, I think it would totally suck if a lot of the old villians came back as bosses. I think the whole point of a sequel would be to introuce new stuff.

Kilika

they should bring some of the old villians back but leave some out like ursula (i never liked playing her)

Darkest Riku

lancer103 said:
Well, I think it would totally suck if a lot of the old villians came back as bosses. I think the whole point of a sequel would be to introuce new stuff.

I dont know why but you sig makes me a saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda

EnoehT

i hated ursula sooooo bad, she has one name, it starts with B and ends with ATCH. AS for the beasts manor thing, i has a heartless boss(bosses?) in addition to an org. member, though i dont know if you fight one there

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Maybe the reason for what Oogie Boogie is back is only that Hades bring back to life him. You know, he control the underworld and why not, he have the powers for bring back to life anyone he whants that is dead. Maybe that is the reason for what we see Auron too.

D

Dark Heart

Oogie wasn't exactly real, so he could have come back some how. He was almost like a Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back