• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[OOC] The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

rplogo.jpg

What a W O N D E R F U L World --- The World E N D S With Y O U​

THE WORLD

The game takes place in a fictional version of the Shibuya shopping district in Tokyo, Japan. While everyday life goes on in the Realground (RG), the chosen dead are brought to an alternate plane of existence called the Underground (UG). The UG is also the venue for the Reapers' Game. By offering their most treasured possession to enter the Game, the dead (players) gain the chance to contest for the prize: to be brought back to life or to transcend to a higher form of spiritual existence. Most of those who choose to transcend become Reapers, the opponents of players in future Games. Lasting a week, each Game is a contest to judge the worth of humanity. Players set out to accomplish objectives under the rules created by the Composer, who is a god-like entity who maintains Shibuya. Another Reaper, the Conductor, tasks other Reapers to obstruct the players' efforts. Failure to complete a mission will disperse the mind and spirit of the player or Reaper, thus erasing his or her existence.

[*Please Add "Name" and "Nickname(s) to your Template*]
(I would like Names to be music based; not a must BUT it would make me super happy. Not even like literal music terms, but like, be creative! That and chances are everyone's gonna do it, so why not cave into peer pressure anyway? :3)

THE REAPERS GAME

The Reapers' Game is a one-week competition in which those who have died may participate. Each potential participant is approached shortly after their passing and is give the choice by the Reapers. Games usually take place weeks apart, but sometimes games can be held two times in a row, and in rare instances, three times. Every contestant is called a Player and is given a player pin as a sign of their entry. The player pin lets the holder read the mind of any person not carrying a player pin or O-Pin, an ability called "Scanning." Every Player must give up whatever is dearest to them in order to participate. This entry fee can be physical, such as mementos or people, or more fiscal or immaterial such as one's appearance, dreams, or memories. Players are also provided with pins that allow them to use psychs, should they be talented enough to use them. At the beginning of a game, each player must forge a pact with another player to prevent Noise from attacking them and to be able to use psychs. Each player pairing must then survive seven days or be erased in the process. Missions are orders given by the Reapers to players on a day-to-day basis, but they can be issued over a longer period (a six day mission, for example), or not be issued at all (in the case of Sho Minamimoto). Players are only able to stay awake for a certain amount of time each day. If a mission is completed by any Player pairing, all Players that survived move onto the next day. However, Players can be erased by Noise or by failing the mission.

[Please Add "Age" and "Hometown" to your Template*]
(This IS TWEWY, taking place in Shibuya many moons after Joshua's reign. Should you want to reference that reign, go ahead. Do keep in mind that the current Composer overthrew the previous one. Just saying.)

REAPERS
Reapers are a type of moderator in the Game. They are identified by the black wings on their back, which are a manifestation of their supernatural powers.

Reapers are recruited from Players who have survived previous runs of the game. Any such player, provided they are strong enough, may choose to become a Reaper if they wish.

Reapers are able to move between the Realground and the Underground without anybody really noticing. While on the RG, reapers do not possess their wings and cannot use their powers. Reapers are permitted to live normal lives on the RG within certain constraints, although they must report for duty in the UG whenever required. The lifespan of a Reaper is determined by the number of Players they successfully Erase (their "Score"). Reapers can also be Erased by players as part of the game. A new Reaper has around a 2 week lifespan in which to erase their first Player. The majority of Reapers are eventually erased before they can rise very high in the organisation, either directly by Players or by their lifespan running out.

Reapers have the power to create Noise. Reapers have their own pins which they use to create different forms of Noise; they must also make use of a resource called "Soul". Most Noise will not attack players who have a Pact. Taboo Noise, however, freely attack anybody, Player or Reaper. Reapers can instantly erase any Noise that they themselves created. Reapers can make Pacts and work together like players; they can also project their Shadow onto the alternate plane to fight Noise - or groups of players - alone, but they are less effective in this case.

All Reapers are forbidden from attacking players directly except in exceptional circumstances. One such exceptional circumstance is an Emergency Call (EC) - an alert to an event that affects the safety of the entire Game. In this case, all Reapers - even Support Reapers - may directly engage players.

[*Please Add "Apperance" and "Personality" to your Template*]

Support

Support Reapers are the lowest ranking Reapers. They create challenges within the game exactly as instructed by the Game Master. Usually, this involves maintaining special walls separating the different districts of Shibuya, informing players of the requirements to destroy certain walls, and lowering the walls when the requirements are met. Like all Reapers, they have the power to create Noise, but usually only as part of the challenges required to remove walls. It appears that a large number of these Reapers have identical appearance, or they are able to exist simultaneously in more than one place on the RG. However, it is possible that low-ranking Reapers simply have a regulated uniform, as they would need to be easily identifiable to passing Players. This point is supported by the fact that 777, who is a support Reaper, wears the same type of black hoodie and green trousers worn by some other support Reapers seen.

As support Reapers were former Players, they do, in fact, have names, although the only ones known are 777's bandmates Tenho and BJ.

Harrier

Harrier reapers are mid-ranking reapers who are permitted to act independently (within a few constraints) in order to erase Players during the game. Usually, the Game Master will specify when and where Harriers may act. Due to the rule that Reapers may not normally attack players directly, Harriers must summon Noise to attack the players. The Harrier reapers in the game include Uzuki Yashiro and Kōki Kariya.

Under special conditions as decided by the Conductor, it is possible for a new Reaper to join directly as a Harrier.

It is possible that this is determined by the player's score during his or her time as a player.

Officer

Officers are the highest-ranking Reapers in the Game. They organize and supervise the entire Game. There are multiple different ranks of Officers. Reapers earn the rank of Officer by successfully erasing players and behaving well in the games.

Officers of the rank of Game Master and above have the ability to transform their own bodies into Noise, which they use when directly attacking players.

The Game Master: the Reaper responsible for a single run of the game. His duty is to set up each day of the game: he sets the mission, briefs the Harriers on their activities for the day, determines which routes in Shibuya will be available and briefs Support reapers on the positioning and rules for Walls that day. On the last day of the game, the Game Master must fight the players directly: this is the only normal case when a Reaper may attack players directly. Usually, the Game Master will specify only that the players must defeat him, triumphing in a limited combat, but he takes the risk that the players may go further and actually erase him.

The Conductor: the Conductor is the highest ranking Reaper officer. He oversees the entire running of the game, according to the wishes of the Composer. He also organises the lower ranking Reapers and is responsible for recruiting and managing new Reapers. It is also his duty to deal with collecting entry fees and dealing with the surviving Players at the end of each game. The Conductor has the power to collect entry fees from exiting players, and - in order to earn the rank of Conductor - must also have been a powerful combatant. However, he alone does not have the power to restore a Player to life. Like the rank of Game Master, a Reaper earns the rank of Conductor through good performance

Beyond the Reapers

The very highest ranks involved in running the game are not normally considered to be Reapers as such, but they operate closely with that organisation, and can be recruited from exceptional Reapers.

The Composer defines the entire game. Every one of the rules above, including the supernatural abilities of the Reapers, is set by the Composer. The Composer also usually assists with overseeing the game, and rectifying any issues that the lower ranks cannot deal with. This includes restoring Players to life, which only the Composer is powerful enough to do; it also includes creating the fundamental Pins used by Players and Reapers. The Composer normally only dialogs directly with the Conductor; lesser Reapers generally do not contact him. An exceptionally skilled Reaper can rise to become Composer, although this requires the existing Composer to be defeated first, which is exceptionally difficult, but not impossible. The Composer has god-like powers in the UG, and significant power in the RG, also.

The Producer has even greater power than the Composer; however, he is not permitted to use it freely. The Producer is an Angel, sent to ensure the fair and reasonable running of the Game. He is not permitted to directly intervene in the running of the game, although this does not guarantee that he does not do so. No Reaper, not even the Composer, can advance to the rank of Producer by normal means; instead, Angels are recruited directly from the exceptional Players who survive the game, and may then become Producer via a process within that plane.

PLAYERS
As the name suggests, these are the Players of The Reapers' Game. The players are chosen by the Reapers, and are killed by the Reapers in the Realground. They participate in the game to get a chance at a second life.

A player in the UG is invisible to the living in the RG, though one can sometimes read and influence their thoughts. The UG is frequented by creatures called "Noise", which are attracted by the negative feelings of the living. To progress in the Reapers' Game, players are often required to defeat Noise by killing or "erasing" them. However, each Noise exists in two "zones" simultaneously, and can only be defeated by two players fighting the Noise from separate zones; Players are therefore required to form a pact with another player to survive the Noise. Players receive assignments via text messages sent to their cell phones, and their right hands are imprinted with a countdown indicating the time left in the mission. After a day's mission is complete, the remaining players find themselves at the start of the next day's mission, having no sense of the intervening time in between.

[*Please Add "Reason for Death" and "Price Paid" and "Cell Phone" to your Template*] And THIS is THE most important part of the template! Be creative here, THIS is where you wanna impress me. After all, this is the entire reason your character is even playing! So seriously, go all out.

PINS & BRANDS
Pins are game objects whose main function is to provide Players with combat abilities, called psychs. However, not everyone can use each psych.

[*Please Add "Biography" , "Battle Style" , "Pins" , and "Brand" to your Template*]
(Your Brand limits which Pins you may use ; Battle Style is how you fight in battle, examples are Shiki and Mr. Mew and Beat and Joshua)

Brands:
Click it and Pick it!

*No Unbranded Pins are allowed with the exception of the Player Pin.

[*Please Add "Rank" to your Template if you are a Player ; Please Add "Color" if you are a Player*]
(Ranks are mentioned above, Colors are the aura that surrounds you when you and your partner are teleported away for battle. Not really important just to make things more colorful... *giggle*)

NOISE
The Noise are a race of beings, summoned physical forms of Soul bound to a Pin, incarnated between the Underground and Realground planes of Shibuya. Because they straddle the border between the two planes, they are able to exact an influence in both, being physically present in the Underground, while capable of influencing people's thought in the Realground, typically resulting in negative emotions on the victim's behalf.

Noise possessing people drag down the emotions of the possessed. These Noise are also drawn to hotspots of negative emotions, creating a feedback loop of increasingly negative emotions. The ultimate result of this is unknown.

Taboo Noise are especially powerful Noise. They cannot be born naturally and must be refined using techniques forbidden from Reaper knowledge; their creation is a capital offense according to Reaper rules. Whereas normal Noise cannot attack Reapers or Players with a Pact, Taboo Noise freely attack both. It is impossible to run from them, and they take much less damage from attacks than other Noise.

All Noise are composed of Soul, just as all consciousness is in the Underground, and are born when Soul is bounded to the code of a Reapers' pin or the negative emotions of people. However, these monsters do not have any free will of their own and exist only to multiply and consume the Soul of people in the Realground by possessing them. Even after they are erased, the Soul the Noise consume is destroyed permanently, but the freed human experiences a rush of euphoria.. They exist on a special plane that is both on and in between the RG and the UG. Though the RG and the UG exist in the same space, the Noise plane is split into two separate spaces. Every Noise exists in both spaces at the same time, and though they share the same life force they can move around individually.

[*Please Add "Extra" to your Template*]
(Any Extra little Tid-Bits)

PLOT
Some time ago, the Taboo Noise had disrupted a Game. Though the threat had been successfully purged, it would seem that the same Taboo Sigils have appeared all around Shibuya. The cause of these sigils is yet unknown, however, attention has been turned instead to the arrival of the new Composer; Yoshiya Kiryu's reign as Composer has ended, as well as the reigns of the previous Producer and Conductor. The new Game now has a different set of Reapers and Players, and while said Game continues, it would seem the Taboo Noise are something the new Composer can no longer ignore.

The last time the Game was played, a Reaper named Yuzuki was killed by a Noise. While this disturbance is mostly unknown by normal Reapers (and newer-faced ones) this occurence was considered an omen by the higher ups. Her exact death was never seen, however, the body was found shortly before it dissapeared, along with a sigil of Taboo Noise beneath her body.
Amdist the confusion, lies, and betrayals, only one thing can come of all this.

[Please Place your Character Quote Above your Template]

RULES

1.) KHI Basics (Seriously.)

2.) Changing this from last time, yeah, you really should know the game already. If not and you wanna join, be my guest. Just hope your partner's willing to explain stuff 'cause I'm far too lazy to do it, sorry! Then again the wiki is a HUGE help in this case and maybe just maybe you could ask and I'll help. Contradictory, I KNOW! So like add a character quote on top of your temp then.

3.) I'm issuing a no-tolerance on lack of literacy. If you don't try to be literate, I'm kicking you out of the RP. Spelling errors happen but I NEED to understand what you're saying man.

4.) Like I mentioned above, we need to stick to this. A heads up if you're going away or have to do a project and won't be on the forums. Look who's talking, I know right? But I've been good AND I'm the one paying internet now in my place so poofing isn't likely anytime soon hopefully knock on some wood. But like, don't bother if you aren't gonna bother. Okay?

5.) No whining. :V I'm the only one who can. 'Cause I make the rules THAT'S WHY. ;D

6.) The position of both Producer and Conductor are currently up for grabs but I admit I am VERY biased so don't bitch and whine if I don't pick you because I want my bff OR if Cino decides to appear and wants the position I am very VERY likely to succumb to her so...deal with it; the position of Game Master will be decided after all Reaper temps are in.

7.) I kinda want names music-based, like in the game, so...I want names to be based off music. It's okay if you don't, but it'd be nice. And it'd make me happy anyway xD Just a heads up for when thinking up your templates. You wanna make Eva happy, right? :3

8.) Partner pairings will be randomized for the sake of moving things along UNLESS you were in this RP before and just wanna go chill with your buddy and shit. Which is awesome. :D

9.) If you do not post within a week WITHOUT any warning, or I catch you on the forums without posting for a week (which really, is even worse), your person shall be erased by the Composer. Yes this ALSO applies to myself. Which is why I'm enforcing it. Not posting on weekends is kinda okay because I don't normally post on weekends but try to follow a good example and not be like me Dx

10.) The Template Pieces are within each spoiler above. <3 But you knew that because of the previous threads. Or you knew 'cause you read EVERYTHING I write because I am so awesome and special and you read everything because you are a good little rper. Right? RIGHT!

[*Please Add "Sample Post" to your Template*]

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDEFUL World [SignUps]

"Such a waste of good Soul."

Name:
Mitsuga Indou (rough translation: Song of tribute for the dead)
Alias: Requiem
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

P sure this goes was answered in the OP but just wanted to get something more direct. I just wanted to make sure before I finish up a section of my temp: are only canon pins allowed?

Eva

Awards

P sure this goes was answered in the OP but just wanted to get something more direct. I just wanted to make sure before I finish up a section of my temp: are only canon pins allowed?

The only thing that limits you is your imagination. Go for whatever you want.

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

"Let us play. After all, tis but a game, yes?"

Name:
Geteilt Kuromiya​

Nickname:
Gendou (The name he replaced his German birth name with)
The Grim Reaper​

Hometown:
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture of Japan​

Appearance:
Gendou stands at a tall 6'5 with a slender, slightly built body. His tanned skin masks the fact that he is also of German and Italian descent, not just Japanese. His face is angular and his nose is sharp. His face is smooth save for a light, barely visible stubble that runs along his chin. A pair of calm, orange eyes peer out from behind a veil of white, messy hair, clouding the upper half of his vision. His hair on the side of his head reaches down just below his ears and curve forward, with his ears just barely visible, while the hair on the back just reaches his neck. The top of his hair is messily combed down, showing no real effort at making it look nice.

Gendou wears a black greatcoat, which is completely closed and has its neckguard turned up, which usually hides his mouth, with the sleeves cut off at the shoulders, leaving the edge ragged and torn. Beneath his coat, Gendou wears a long-sleeved, slate grey shirt with the end trimmed in a fine, black cloth. Both of Gendou's hands are engulfed by a pair of black, leather gloves with designs etched into it with silver. Gendou wares a pair of baggy, camo pants, lined with pockets and straps, dyed completely black, held up by a black belt trimmed in steel. His feet are covered by a pair of black, boots which reach up to just below his shins. Around his neck hangs a skull cut from diamond attached to a silver chain.​

Personality:
Gendou has a peculiar case of Dissociative Identity Disorder. His mind is split into three different personalities which can be "defined" as chaotic, balanced, and orderly. What is strange about Gendou's case is the fact that he suffers no memory loss of the time that another personality takes over. When another personality takes over, Gendou (more or less) looses control of his body to the other personality to an extent, but also sits back and watches the events happen from within his mind. Gendou often refers to things as a game, in battle especially.

Gendou's "balanced" personality is his main and true personality. It is in control the majority of the time. Overall, Gendou has a laid back and carefree attitude. He commonly jokes at different situations and at people alike, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate. Gendou has a slight condescending attitude toward others, players in particular. This has also lead to him grow a cocky attitude toward most everything. He sees his ideas and goal more important and superior than those of his fellow Reapers. Though he will cooperate with others, he prefers working alone, that way he gets his way. He always looks for a way to spice things up, be it day to day activities or the Reaper's game. He enjoys watching people struggle through obstacles.

Gendou's second personality, the "chaotic" personality, often takes control when Gendou's adrenaline starts pumping or, more commonly, when he becomes enraged. This personality is highly chaotic and even a bit psychotic. Gendou is often heard chuckling a lot while in this state of mind. He has a "kill first, question later" attitude toward life and is very faithful to it. He rarely stops to think about what his actions will cause. This demented personality is also a sadomasochist, receiving pleasure from inflicting and receiving pain alike. When this personality takes over, Gendou's eyes shift to a red color.

Gendou's third and final personality, the "orderly" personality, normally takes control during a serious situation when it sees the other two personalities inadequate at handling the situation at hand.
This personality is calm and decisive, making sure every move counts before taking it. He is a perfectionist and wants everything to be neat and in order. Unlike Gendou's main personality, this one commonly works with others and listens to their ideas and judges which would be most effective. Differing from the other personalities, this one dislikes fighting and will only do so if needed. When this personality takes control, Gendou's eyes shift to a blue color.​

Reason for Death:
Killed in a house fire.​

Price Paid:
His Identity (However, as he won the week that he was a player, he had since recovered it)​

Biography:
Gendou never exactly fit in the world. He wasn't quite sure what it was. He never really made any friends, well, at least in the sense of knowing that there would be somebody there to support you when life grew too heavy. Sure, Gendou had "friends", people that, while in public, seemed to have a good time and were close, but they were not true friends, the type of friends that you could depend on. Even while he was with these "friends", he was never truly happy. He felt more like a growth or a leech, clinging onto them for some type of enjoyment, even if it was all a lie. His family wasn't much different either. He was the middle brother of two sisters and received little to no attention, with what little he did receive being majorly negative.

As a young boy, Gendou created two imaginary friends: A wild, unpredictable one named An and a calm, mature one named Dic. These friends were the type he was searching for, the type he lacked: one that he could depend on. He kept these friends up through the seventh grade, which is when his mother intervened. It wasn't "normal" for someone Gendou's age to have imaginary friend and she told him that An and Dis had to go back to their home: Gendou's mind. And so, Gendou's mother sent his imaginary friends home. It took him quite a while to get over them, but Gendou was able to eventually lead a more normal life.

At the age of twenty, Gendou, who still lived at home with his parents and younger sister, was caught in a horrible house fire. No one survived. After the fire was put out, the cause was determined to have been arson, but there was no one to tack the crime to and the case eventually fell cold. Rumors spread about the fire. Some said that the father went crazy and burned down their house at night. Others say it was the sister. However, most people began to say that it was Gendou, who was sick and tired of living, who in fact started the fire and burned down his house and family.

As a player, Gendou was partnered with a young girl from which he knew from his school days. The two went through a lot in the game and grew a close bond, even though neither would probably admit it. The girl gave Gendou the same feeling he had from his imaginary friends all those years ago. The two eventually reached the last day, with Gendou successfully completing the legendary Darklit Planet pin set. Gendou and his partner confronted that week's Game Master and won easily. However, as the battle neared its end, the GM found an opening and was able to erase Gendou's partner before he was erased by Gendou. As the game came to an end, and Gendou declared the winner by the Conductor, Gendou ultimately decided to join the Reapers, with Gendou feeling in place for the very first time. He knew that this is where he belonged. Gendou remained a Harrier Reaper for a very short time, as his skill and imagination was able to help him rise through the ranks quickly and effortlessly. Gendou has been a Officer since then and, it is rumored, has his eyes on the Composer's seat.

However, something drastically changed about Gendou when he became a Reaper. Aside from him becoming more fun and laid back (two things that went far overboard to the extent that they would now be considered negative), his mind seemed more split. Over time, his mind split so much that two personalities actually branched out from his own: a chaotic one and a orderly one. These personalities took over Gendou from time to time, normally when something that reflected said personality was involved. While most would just ride it off as a random and sudden personality disorder, Gendou knew better. Gendou knew what, or more appropriately who, these personalities where. He knew them all too well.​

Battle Style:
Gendou's physical abilities are effected by which of his personalities are in control of his body. While Gendou's chaotic personality is in control, the body moves chaotically and without any form of pattern. It does not seem to have any true plan set out and will simply attack and attack. Gendou's speed and attack strength grow stronger, while his intelligence and defences dwindle. While Gendou's balanced personality, his true personality, is in control, the attack style he uses is balanced where his overall abilities and endurance are his strongest points. While Gendou's orderly personality is in control, his attacks become concentrated and orderly, following a somewhat repeating/predictable pattern. Gendou's intelligence and defence grow stronger, while his speed and attack dwindle.

Hell's Flame
Gendou's cause of death also acts as his weapon after death. Gendou is capable of drawing his power from the hottest of flame and can utilize it in the heat of battle. Ironically, Gendou is able to manipulate the fire into six different types of attacks, all of which are similar to his player-hood pins.
  • Rolling Fire- Similar in form as pyrokinesis, Gendou can create a path of flames that he can effortlessly control for a short amount of time.
  • Red Spark- Similar to a bolt of lightning, fire erupts from Gendou's palms in a magnificent red bolt.
  • Inferno's Monolith- With a simple upward movement of a hand, Gendou can raise a giant pillar of fire from the ground. As this attack is especially draining, Gendou is currently unable to preform the attack in quick successions without feeling its toll.
  • Purgatory Round- By making a "hand gun" with his index finger and thumb, Gendou is capable of firing off large rounds that resemble meteors thirteen times in quick succession before requiring a recharge.
  • Fire Whirl- Fire begins to rise, forming a vortex around Gendou that damages whatever it touches, meanwhile restoring Gendou's energy and vigor to battle.
  • Flare Bomb- Gendou is capable of compressing a large amount of fire into a small "bubble bomb", which he can place near himself. These "bubble bombs", when hit, will rebound three times before they explode, releasing the compressed fire in a glorious blast.

Noise Form:
Inferno Cerberus
Fitting for Gendou's split personality, Gendou takes the form of the mighty Cerberus, with each one of his heads taking on one of Gendou's personalities, his right head taking on his chaotic personality, his center head taking on his balanced personality, and his left head taking on his orderly personality. Gendou's Noise form's outward appearance looks much like a dark, grayish-black wolf with three identical looking heads that stands a few feet over two storeys high. The center head has orange eyes, the right head red, and the left head blue. Each one of his legs are made of Noise tattoos, which are colored slate grey, that extend up to, and includes, the shoulders and hips. Gendou's tail is a yellow-eyed, dark-red King Cobra, that, at seventeen yards long, is close to the length of Gendou himself, who stands at twenty-five yards long.​

Pins:
Darklit Planets- While Gendou no longer relies on these pins for attacking, he still keeps his six Darklit Planet pins from his days as a player as a form of good luck. Because of this, or so he believes, he has yet to loose a battle.

Brand:
Gatito​

Officer​

Extra:
  • Gendou is 72% Japanese, 22% German, and 6% Italian. Because of this, Gendou is ethnically composed of the three major Axis powers from WWII.
  • After Sanae Hanekoma's disappearance from Shibuya and a new Producer chosen for the game, Gendou took over the then abandoned WildKat and renamed it The River Styx, after one of the five mythological rivers of Hades. Despite the renaming of the establishment, Gendou kept the decor and menu the same, for the most part.
  • Gendou refers to many things as game-related terms, with his most famous reference being what he calls the game's players: pawns.
  • Gendou mainly calls on Noise that take after some of the mythological beasts.
  • Aside from both Japanese and English, Gendou is also somewhat fluent in German.

Awards

Whoa! Noticed I had Black Saturn as one of Aria's pins, gotta change that. XD

Also.. *takes a look at Orion and Omni's templates* Impressive~

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

"..."

Name: Anise Melody Eris
Nickname: Mel
Hometown: Okinawa, Japan

Appearance: Long mahogany hair draped just past her shoulders encompassing her peach colored face. Anise’s eyes are decorated with a turquoise color complimented with a bronze shine. Her body is an athletic build relatively tall at an average 5’5 and weight of 115. Tattoos embellish her left forearm as well as her right calf and shin. To say her physical beauty is beyond that of most models would be an understatement. Anise’s skin always has a slight tan to it which baffles most of her peers due to the fact that she is literally never seen tanning at all.

Anise’s attire usually consists of a variety of clothing. Her hair is decorated with a purple feather sewn and is almost always put back into a ponytail. A row of four piercings align the left cartilage of her ear while only two rest in the lobe of her right. Around the neck sits a simple necklace with a key as the ornament. Anise’s torso consists of a low cut v-neck severed short just below her breasts and the sleeves cut right at the elbow. Along her right arm are a myriad of bracelets, wristbands and rubber bands all meshed together. On that same hand is a full leather glove that has a bit of wear and tear on it.

Her legs however have a much simpler role. As a base, she wears a pair of skin-tight black shorts that stop just above her knee. On Anise’s left hip is where a thin cloth-like material is tied. As a result, the right side of her thigh is shaded by this material. On her feet rests a pair of brown, leather knee-high boots that require a buckle in four different places upon fastening.

Personality: Growing up with a multicultural background has allowed Anise to grow exceptionally well at adapting to her environments or situations. In essence, new places inspire and fascinate her while the same old scenes are just something else to gander at. Over the years her patience of situations has grown, from being a short tempered brat to a mature young adult over a span of 17 years surely takes a toll on the person in question. Even now, some would still categorize Anise as a child, but her actions and speech surely disregard those assumptions. Although she does still harbor a sense of humor as well as self-confidence.

During battle her mind is always working. Never taking a break to catch a breath, Anise is a relentless fighter until the end in which either her or her foe has completely run out of willpower. Although while in the midst of a confrontation, Anise never aims to kill her enemy, it is just not her style to say the least. Though if they challenge her a second time, she will not second guess taking that extra step upon being crowned the victor.

Reason for Death: Suicide

Price Paid: Voice

Cell Phone: Cherry iPhone

Biography: She felt sick to her stomach. Like someone had a firm, wrenching grasp on it and did not intend to let go anytime soon. Through that feeling, a heavy lump found its way to her throat causing difficulty swallowing without strain. The ringing in her head did not let up either seeing as a crimson liquid flowed from her right ear. Damn was that ringing not only annoying, but painful as well. The taste of blood filtered through her taste buds as she was finally coming to. Just what was going on? That question would not take long to figure out how and why there was so much commotion.

It did not take long.

Sirens in the background flooded the air. Finally, Anise painfully peeled her eyes open. Smoke, flames, glass; a car crash? Her neck was in an extremely awkward position resting on the roof of the flipped vehicle. Struggling to click the seatbelt loose before suffocating on the dark and dense smoke, Anise looked for anything that would release the hold, looking to her left and right. Her eyes grew wide, wide enough for them to theoretically fall out of their sockets. Both hands were placed over her mouth as the gory sight drove her to halt all actions. And as disgusting as decapitation was, there was no looking away from it, especially being no more than three feet away. The frightened face of another youth, Anise's fiance, stared back at her with blood-stricken eyes.

The sickness in her stomach as described before was not even the slightest bit close to what she felt now. Almost instantly, a feeling of grief hung over her head as she reached for the severed face. Though in route to gain one last touch, Anise's fingers found their way to a relatively large piece of shattered glass. She looked at her reflection and took one last note of the blood sprawled across her own face. She brought the shard close to her throat, and swallowed the largest gulp of her life.

"Ma'am are you okay?!" The EMT finally made their way to the vehicle.

No response...

Battle Style: Up close, quick and personal. Anise relies more on the integration of both physical combat as well as the use of her pins while going toe to toe with another. Being a relatively intelligent fighter, Anise knows when and how to apply the exact amount of pressure (on the offensive or defensive) to obtain her desired result of forcing a two ton container hundreds of feet or surviving a hit from a vehicle traveling 50+ miles an hour. Though at first glance, one might say that Anise has the strength of two hundred fully grown men, yet truth is, she is not any more stronger than your average teenage girl.

Pins:

MClass Mastering Suite Combination - "You're a bit of a control freak aren't you?"

• This specialty pin allows for the combination of two pins to create a completely different effect than the original description.

MClass Equalizer - "Let's pan out the playing field."

• Forcing her hand into the air, everyone's pins (including Anise's) become null and void for thirty seconds.

MClass Stereo Imager - "Sound in physical form? Sounds like a show to me."

• With a snap of her fingers, sound wave vectors bolt from the source, charging directly at the targeted area. The end result being a miniature explosion, about the size of a beach ball :L

MClass Compressor - "Who say's gravity is just a theory?"
  • The motion of Anise's hands clasping together alters the gravitational pull of anything outside of their crease. Kind of like a reverse red sea...except heavier.

MClass Maximizer
- "Can you bring up those levels?"

• Anise and her partner can utilize their pins back to back without any cool-down for thirty seconds.

D-11 Foldback Distortion - "Now listen to this drop!"

• Consider this pin a retarded mime. If in any instance Anise becomes affected by an opposing player's/reaper's pin the output is a distorted version of the original. (ex. blue bolt of lightning in, white flash of light out.)

Brand: Reason

Color: Slate Gray

Extra:

+Character Theme - Me & You

+Battle Theme - Cloak & Dagger

+Unusual knack for finding ramen parlors

+Often gets fidgety when standing idle

+Has no knowledge whatsoever of a "3 foot personal space" bubble

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Before I post my temp, I'd just like to say that Piercing Light's character is a tad similar to my character that I brought back from the old RP. Which is pretty awesome.

“I don’t want to freak you out or anything, but I think I’m about to freak out.”
Name: Sonata Hare
Nickname: Sana
Hometown: Shibuya

Appearance: Her natural long black hair is usually in a ponytail that reaches down to her shoulders, though in the front she has dyed her bangs a dark red color. She has pale skin and green eyes, and wears a pair of earrings in the shape of skulls along with a silver cross necklace which looks as if it's been set aflame. She wears a black zip-up hoodie with a light green line slashing across the chest horizontally. The hood of it has two black rabbit ears attached to it, the underside of which are purple. She often pairs this with a two-layer lacy skirt. The top layer is a crimson red while the bottom layer is black. The guitar she carries is a black Gibson Flying V.

Personality: Though not immediately outgoing, Sana is quick to trust others and enjoys chatting it up with new friends. Early in her life she was a rather unmotivated person, but that quickly changed as she and her group began their long trek as a recognized band. Now she fights hard for what she wants, but is often plagued with doubt about her abilities.

Reason for Death: Stabbed in the heart
Price Paid: All of her musical talent. Now she has trouble just keeping a beat by tapping her feet. Ironically, she was brought in the game with her guitar, as if to taunt her with memories of her lost skill.
Cell Phone: A simple violet flip phone.
Color: Light Green
Biography: Sana had a pretty average childhood, and aside from her ever growing talent with a handful of musical instruments and vocals, she didn't excel in anything. In school, her friends would love to hang out with her during lunch or after school just to listen to her play her favorite (and best) instrument: a black electric guitar her older brother had gotten her. Her playing prowess had her friends convinced that she would become a well-known artist.

Eventually, she decided to follow through with her friends ideas and try and become a well-known music artist. She formed a band with a handful of friends, but unfortunately, it was slow going. Shibuya's a large and diverse place, and everyone wanted to be recognized. Eventually, the small band got a good gig at A-East and they slowly began to earn some rep. Their first major album was just weeks away from debuting before Sana passed.

Weeks before their EP was to be released, a few fans flocked to Princess K's store in hopes of finding the rising star. It was at that time she was shopping there, and happily signed autographs (since she's dead, those are probably worth a ton now). Once the last fan left the store, Sana herself left for home. As she rounded the corner away from A-East, someone else bumped into her. They mutually apologized and went their separate ways. Minutes later, the same person ran behind her brandishing a knife. She had enough time to turn around and see the man's figure before she was stabbed.

Battle Style: Using her guitar like a battle axe, Sana likes to zoom in nice and close to her opponents and bash away at them. However, her arsenal of pins usually have her better suited at mid range where she can pull in anyone slow, dumb, or American enough to get in her tether’s path before smashing them.
Brand: Lapin Angelique
Pins:
Skull Rabbit - Fires off penetrating bullets that go through enemies.
Lolita Mic - Sends a powerful shockwave in all directions by playing a riff on her guitar.
Shock Warning - Sharpens the base of her guitar to that of an axe.
Pamper Me Tether - Fires off chains from the neck of her guitar. These trap enemies in place while slowly draining their health.
Skull Smash (Self-made Velocity Tackle Pin)- Propels the user forward with dangerous speed. The guitar acts as both a shield and a battering ram.
Lolita Skull - Heals a handful of health, as well as removing negative status aliments.
Tastes like the user’s favorite drink. (applies to both user and their partner)
Extra: Most of this was taken from the last RP with just a few small tweaks here and there. Also, Theme.
Sample Post:
Rounding the next turn sent shivers down Sana's spine, giving her one final memory of her last living seconds. As soon as she rounded the bend, she froze. Right in front of her was an out-of-place wolf, barring it's fangs at her. Panic turned her blood to ice, yet her heartbeat ratted with intense heat. She knew she didn't stand a chance by herself; she needed a partner and she needed one right now. Taking a slow step backward, she tried not to bring too much attention to herself in case there were more Noise around that she hadn‘t seen. Suddenly, as if changing her mind, she broke out into an adrenaline filled run. Her escape didn’t last long though, as she ran into yet another wolf Noise as she rebounded the corner.
"I need some help here!" She cried out, hoping there was a player somewhere near the area.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

Re-posting my character from the older rp =3, will finish it tomorrow though!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry, yer existence has been tuned out. "

Name: Harmonica Nozuma -

Nickname(s): Harmony - Noy

Birthplace/Hometown: She was born and raised in Okinawa but moved to Shibuya, Tokyo five years ago.

Appearance: Simple and full of Purple. Harmony gives off the feeling of both simplicity and depth of perception. Her features are sharp and smoothly defined in her round shaped visage, embraced by her smooth raven black hair. Its straight and shiny strands are cut short, dangling a bit beyond her chin and left in a flowing natural look. A fringe of thick black adorns her pale forehead and flutters on the tip of her slender eyebrows. Her eyes are almond shaped, a bit slanted and smart looking, large irises with the vividest tint of royal purple. Their usually speculative and scanning gaze is hid behind a pair of sleek black rectangular framed glasses, latest model from Pegaso brand. She stands at the height of 5' 8'', with a well rounded and lean figure that displays her flexibility and speed.

Her attire of choice starts off with a plain white tank top, above which she wears a loose purple off shoulder shirt, sleeves reaching to just around her elbows. Said shirt is imbued with a few decorative splatters and blots on the front accompanied by the words “I’ll drop the freaking moon!!" in a bright pinkish red shade. Beyond, she wears a pair of black denim shorts stopping at mid-thigh, followed by matching black stockings with a pair of black converse on her feet. She finishes off with a black wrist band around her right wrist. She dons on a chosen number of accessories featured in her mini-purple earrings and a black death note ring on her right index finger. A black player pin is attached to a necklace around her neck (this one is different from the one she receives at the start of the reaper's game). Strangely, she received this as a gift on her 16th birthday from an online friend she has never met before.

Personality: [WIP]

Reason for death: Pushed by her Best friend from a top of an 11 story building.

Price Paid: Her Trust in People.

Cell Phone: A Simple and Sleek Black iPhone.

Biography: Average. Yes, that's how Harmonica would put it. Her life up till now was nothing extraordinary or unusual, pretty normal albeit to her, special and appreciated. She was born a healthy and normal child to Keira and Kohaku Nozuma and despite being a lone child, she had all the love and the care any child would ever ask from their parents. Her family owned a small but well reputed, Ryokan (Traditional Japanese inn) in Okinawa where she has spent almost her entire life. She was brought up properly, admitted to a good school, made some friends and diligently helped her family at the inn. A pretty good childhood, she might tell you, those were the happiest and most precious days to her heart. Though things started to change when problems arouse between her parents.

Her father started to change and act differently, showing more concern to his financial needs than his family. Fights broke out more frequent between her parents and got worse by the time, gradually a gap between them grew and escalated until they were so much a part. Back then, a younger Harmonica felt so insecure and miserable towards how things ended up between her parents, even with her many unnoticed efforts to bring them together again, she feared that nothing she'd do would fix the damage already done. It was only a mere year later when everything was finally over. They had divorced and her father had left them. Harmonica was only 12 years old, and like any child, she was unsettled and greatly depressed by the changes brought about to her life due to their separation. Her mother, however, decided to start anew.

Leaving the inn for her sister to manage, Keira and Harmonica sought a change of scenery and life-pace by moving to Tokyo. The duo soon settled in a reasonable apartment in Shibuya and carried on with their new life, much to Harmonica's annoyance who wanted nothing more than to go back to her older one. It was around that time when the teen was trying to cope with her new surroundings that she discovered the magic of music.

It was not just a fascination with tunes, rhymes and lyrical beats but a discovery of a world that spoke a thousand meanings in every note and melody, and conveyed the weight of every emotion and feeling with unparalleled sensitivity. She found in it a haven to escape from her problems a bit and an unexplored field of interest to her. Soon enough she joined her school's music club where she eventually met her best friend, Karin.

Over the course of the next five years, Harmonica's passion and musical talent grew and bloomed brighter, having decided to pursue a musical career to become a composer after finishing high school. She and Karin together had agreed to go after a scholar ship to a prestigious Music school after graduation, and the two friends have spent their time honing their skills for that goal. Everything was going normal and steady, and Harmonica enjoyed every moment of it. She had found a dream, liked her life, was in love and had a best friend, she couldn't ask for more. She'd tell you she was happy and satisfied. However, no matter how hard she looked back on this time, no matter how much she recounted those days, she couldn't have seen the crack spreading beneath her feet.

The last memory of her normal life was of a beautiful overview of the city's landscape from the roof of her and her Karin's new apartment, and a flash of unexpected hatred in 'those' eyes beneath the starry sky of the night.

Battle Style: Strong and deceptive, Harmony is quick to pick up the pattern of her opponent's attacks and use it against them with spot on timing. When it gets a little tougher, she raises the game up a notch, focusing on delivering swifter attacks with a wrapping of trickery, a power up of accuracy and a sprinkle of stings. She activates her psych using her iPod.

Brand: Pegaso

Pins:

Pin 106 - Long Live The Floe
Pin 217 - Black Saturn
Pin 191 - Queen's knight
Pin 186 - Excalibur
Pin 130 - Healing Whale
Pin 084 - Kanesada

Color: Royal Purple

Ranks: Player

Theme: I Will Burn My Dread

Extras:

♪ Speech color: Royal Purple
♪ Hand Preference: Left Handed

Sample Post: WIP

Key Wielder

Awards

"This is a game? I don’t see the fun in this. …Literally.”
Name: Allegra Leggiero

Hometown: Okinawa, Japan

Appearance: Allegra has only ever considered herself to be average in appearance. She stands around 5’5” with a slender build, not too skinny but not overweight. Her wavy brown hair falls down her back in loose curls, but she often braids and rolls it on top of her head to keep it out of her way. Tan-skinned, her green eyes are the only thing about her that really stands out.

Modest is the best word to describe Allegra’s normal attire. Not one to care too much about the current trends, she tries to dress in comfortable, functional clothing. She tends to wear a black T-shirt, loose-fitting jeans, orange jacket, and black sneakers without any substantial variation.

Personality: True to her name, which means “lively yet delicate,” many find Allegra to be full of energy, a gentle and friendly person to be around much of the time. Shy when first meeting people, she comes out of her shell fairly quickly and doesn’t have too much trouble getting along with others. It is always her goal to give her peers the benefit of the doubt, something instilled in her at a very young age, but she finds it increasingly difficult to remain as open-minded as she gets older. She tends to be mild-mannered and quiet until something makes her angry, and her fiery temper has a tendency to explode.

In spite of her relatively easygoing and friendly demeanor, Allegra doesn’t have many true friends or people she is close with outside of her own family. Instead she concentrates on her creative outlets: writing, music, and art.

Reason for Death: Explosion due to malfunctioning equipment at the nearby military base

Price Paid: Sight; as a musician, artist, and writer, Allegra’s sight is essential to everything she is passionate about.

Cell Phone: iPhone with an orange case

Biography: Allegra was born to American parents and raised near the military base on Okinawa, an American and Japanese citizen. Her childhood was a blur of studying and working as hard as she could to get the best grades possible, even if it meant sacrificing time with friends to achieve her goals. In the few hours of free time she allowed herself, she became an accomplished violinist and author, although she admits that her drawing could definitely use some work.

Her mother and father were both employed at the military base, but her mother died when she was still only four years old. Allegra’s father proved instrumental to the person she became, constantly pushing her to do her best and realize her dreams, whatever they happened to be. His support was what pushed her to become a professional violinist, and she was on her way to an audition at the moment of her untimely death.

Battle Style: Given that she cannot see her enemies, Allegra is more inclined to use pins that allow her to inflict damage on multiple enemies in a wide range. Sensing her opponents’ movements and attacks, she has to rely on her sense of hearing alone to know what direction to attack in. She tends to use attacks that require telekinesis or projectiles, but since her entry fee has wiped out a great deal of the pins she can actually use effectively, she doesn’t play with a full set and merely hopes she can find a way to make what she has work.

Pins:
-Pin No. 003 – Frozen Cool
-Pin No. 005 – Earthshake
-Pin No. 007 – Sexy +
-Pin No. 009 – Straitjacket
-Pin No. 010 – Blow Kiss

Brand: D+B

Color: Orange

Extras: N/A

Sample Post:

Allegra held her hands out in front of her and took a step forward—nothing. Okay… I can do this!

Step. Nothing. Step. Nothing. St—“OUCH!!”

Balancing on one foot, Allegra gritted her teeth and rubbed her sore knee. She had no idea what she had bumped into, but it was hard and sharp; she hoped her leg wasn’t bleeding, and thankfully she didn’t feel anything except skin as she ran her hand over her knee. It sounded like she was in the middle of a busy street, but no one could hear her in spite of her previous calls for help. Now she was walking into things and no one even bothered to ask if she was all right.

Was it possible that no one had seen even though it sounded like hundreds of voices were surrounding her? Was this some sort of joke? No, there wasn’t a person alive who would find this funny. Maybe it was a dream.

Yeah, a dream. But then…why can’t I see anything?! she thought, panicking. Her sight was everything to her. How was she supposed to find her way around without using her eyes? The fact that she had no idea where she was had her worried enough, but this was absolutely terrifying.

“HEY!” she shouted, alarmed as she felt her eyes squeeze shut and noticed that it made absolutely no difference. “CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?! HELP! Please…”

Last edited:

Eva

Awards

Haven't gone through all the temps but I want to start seeing some Reapers.

My next post is gonna be elaborating on temps, gonna start reading over them now. Don't be surprised if/when your temp is mentioned that I ask you to change something

EDIT: P.S. So many vaginas.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Re: The World ENDS With YOU : What A WONDERFUL World [SignUps]

"I just don't give a damn, I pump that volume and effin' Jam!"

Name: Sonkudo Tsumekomu
Nickname(s)
: Jam (Preferred), Tempo, Blaze

Birthplace/Hometown
: Asbury Park, NJ/Kyoto, Japan

Personality
: Jam's hard-boiled and tough to the core. Diverse in the field of music and a rhythmic genius, adapting is his specialty. Never one to crack a skull without a missing a 'beat'. Being of sound intelligence he's great with surprises. In a light he's aloof, but a much more thorough analysis is that his character, posture, and actions are ridiculously strong.

Outgoing and a pretty good kid. He's got an undying drive to succeed and with this he's an enticingly charismatic person that poses as a good influence and role-model. As far as his own reputation goes, he's not immediately open because of the facade that is his prideful image. Getting on his nerves and ragging on him is ill-advised...he's got a hook that'd knock-out Aunt Tammy with a single swing, UFC style.

Reason for Death
: Coming to the aid of a friend of his involved in gang activity, he'd gotten caught in the crossfire of gunshots. His comrade living from the irrational actions Jam took to throw himself in front of a barrage of bullets.

Price Paid
: The life Jam saved, was the price he paid and now he feels he died meaninglessly.

Biography
:

Jam was more or less born among the America's as something of a less than appreciative child from where he was raised. Asbury park, New Jersey didn't have some of the best neighborhoods, but hey, you did what you had to. As a kid he went to school all the way down in Howell as to not fall victim to the influence of his own bad neighborhood and school. His mother as one would imagine wasn't happy with the idea of him having to go out of his way to go to school in a different county.

Through a few years of attending middle school. He'd exited, that summer a bit more established. Being unable to keep up having him go to school out of his district, he attended high school in his neighborhood. It was less than expired because it was every bit as bad as he was told and thus lead to believe. It was here he toughened up and became a more rigid individual. Promising himself that primarily he wouldn't fall pray to crappy mainstream and stereotypes.

By the time he was sixteen, nearing his seventeenth birthday, a junior now. His image was seen as a ruffian with class and boldness. While he didn't belong to any gangs, he did belong to his own personal clique if such could be said. Though coming home one day, his parents had begun packing. Confused as to what they were doing, they'd sat down and explained it a little more to him. Given the circumstances of his father getting a job overseas, it seems they'd be moving.

What a world.

In less than a two short weeks, Jam became a foreigner and resident of Kyoto, Japan. He'd already been quite interested in the japanese as his father was originally from here. The story with him and his mother, he didn't see how that matched up at all, but he never questioned it. Attending whats the rest of his junior year over here, he had to learn the lingo. About the time of his next semester he could keep the pace quite nicely. It was nice being different amongst his peers, though this wasn't america trends had a certain way of carrying overseas.

Gangs for one, yet they seemed more 'orderly'. One of his good chums happened to be affiliated with one, as much as Jam didn't like the idea of being involved with suspicious groups. Maybe just being paranoid is why he was uptight for the most part. However, when things went down at a warehouse at the very outskirts of all lights of Kyoto. Jam just happened to be in the neighborhood and it caught his eye. Sneaking around was something he was good at, but didn't like the practice of. Keeping out of sight, he happened to watch.

Terrified as the exchange of opium was made by his friend (acting as a courier for the black dragons). The recipient spoke in a confident tone. "Our big man has decided to deny your offer, we'll take his bribe and leave him with your dead corpse as a reminder of our reputation..." Playing this translation in his head, without a second thought he dashed through the darkness. The offender pulling out a gun in slow motion and raising it to his terrified school pal, he ducked and from the shadows came jam jumping over him to tackle this threat completely unarmed.

BOOM!

The gunshot as his body was thrown over him, tossed to the side, a shell in his abdomen and still clinging to life. His frightened friend ran off scared for dear life, still alive. And as he held his abs, the stranger lifted the brief case, before exiting putting a bullet in Jam's head. Silencing the last witness, an innocent gone without a trace.

The Scramble Crossing.

Battle Style
: Attacks fold in quick succession, impaled with quick and decisive fury to be coordinated on the flow of the battle.

Brand
: J of the M

Pins
:

• Velocity Attack
    Brand: J of the M
    Class: A
    Psych: Velocity Attack
    Pin Nature: Acts as a self fast moving bubble to surround the user to throw themselves into the fray, mauling enemies like bowling pins.
  • First Gear
    Brand: Pavo Real
    Class: C
    Psych: Teleport
    Pin Nature: Able to subconsciously move the user to a spot within a radius of ten to twelve meters. Has fifteen uses before rebooting interval of three seconds.
  • Kanesada
    Brand: J of the M
    Psych: Shockwave
    Pin Nature: Charges the user's arms to ebb off an aura turning their fist into a sort of blade. Rapid jabs done in quick succession of the other make for a practical way to knock enemies back. Last ten uses and reboots in a five second interval.
  • Splish Splash Barrier
    Brand: Sheep Heavenly
    Psych: Aqua Barrier
    Pin Nature: Surrounds the user in a water barrier to wards of enemy attacks whilst gradually restoring stamina.
  • Black Venus
    Brand: Gatito
    Psych: Force Rounds
    Pin Nature: Purges an elliptical and tailed blast from the palms, damage dealt is vigourous with an impact to give proper knock back with a steady chain of shots. Can be fired twelve times in quick succession and reboots after a three second interval.

Color: Fluorescent Orange

Theme: Track 05 Detonation

Extra:
Speech Color: Light Orange

Sample Post:

Looking aloft the streets of the Shibuya Shopping district, here he lay, at the scramble. The timer ticking down on his hand, more aggrivated than anything else at the given moment. Jam wanted to slam his fist into the concrete if it could help release his fury.

"Whats the deal? These morons are walking past me...like I'm not even here...!?" he barked angrily. "First some weird text, then this timer, this is getting weird on the fly."

Coming to his attention, he'd lifted his head. "Huh?" oblivious as to these floating symbols flying down and snatching up individuals left and right. "Whats going on! Monsters?" he shouted as he'd attracted attention to himself just by blurting. From the feeds of the floating symbols, out spawned frog-like creatures. It wasn't in his interest to run from something so seemingly insignificant so he didn't bother. Slamming his right fist into his left, he braced both as the crack disjointed for a second.

"I'll play you a one dope jam after I lay you out! C'mon!" he echoed coaxing the frogs his way.

With a swift pivot he swung, with his hand to go straight through the first. '!....??' instantly thinking something was up. A quick turn of his head, as an inhuman claw knicked his face and bouncing off of it like a spring board. Trying again, he swung, ultimately getting the same result. Within a matter of moments he'd began to huff and puff, nothing was working. This had him tweaking because his efforts proved ineffective.

"Ugh!! Screw that, when all else fails...," he trailed off raising his eyes to the nearing frogs, quickly turning the other way shouting, "BOOK IT!"

His legs strumming straight across the crosswalk into an break neck sprint heading straight for the statue of Hachiko a block over.

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Can't help but notice the copy/paste from the previous time we tried this. I'll edit mine and give this a go soon~

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

omg joe i meeessed yuuuu

Eva

Awards

@ Izayoi - Actually, I had to retype everything because KHI was being mean. So no copypasta ;A;

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards

EDIT: P.S. So many vaginas.

Used Anise's preset for zis seeing as she's the best character for music-driven RP'S.

CANT SAY THE SAME YOU OTHERS.

Awards

yeah.... I may replace my character with a male one.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur

"For some reason, I feel as if it never truly happened... but I know it did. I don't know why, but I feel like I didn't do anything wrong. I don't know what to believe: The truth in my mind, or my gut instinct."

Name: Rocher Lourd

Nickname: Akiba

Hometown: Akihabara, Japan but recently moved to Shibuya.

Appearance: Wearing a dark blue hoodie, white T-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans, with beat-up, dirty, white shoes, and glasses with small, silver frames. He has messily styled, dark brown hair, pale white skin, brown eyes, and a medium, 5'1 build.

Personality: Very antisocial, cold-hearted, and uncaring, Roucher was never popular when he moved to Shibuya-- Which he never expected to. All of this has led him to not care about anything, being lazy, and bitter. He is very smart, but does not try at all after the move. If he does trust someone enough though, he shows a whole, different side to them.

Reason for Death: Being hit by a truck after being shoved into the road by a "friend", claiming Roucher kissed his girlfriend.

Price Paid: All of Roucher's memories were taken away, along with being replaced with false memories, one being him actually doing what he was falsely accused of.

Biography: Being born in the technological city of Akihabara, Japan, it did not take Roucher long to learn almost everything about modern technology. He became a video game addict, but still maintained very high grades at his school. He was very gifted and made many friends, online and offline, with his vast knowledge and his caring attitude.

When he moved a month ago, however, he took on a whole different personality. He tried making friends through his knowledge and sense of humor, but everyone just stared at him, thinking he was weird and uncool. He altered himself, becoming a cold-hearted, lazy, bitter loner. He still had his gaming addiction, which only grew as he became more and more lonely. One day, when ready to cross the road, he felt a hand grip his shoulder, stopping him dead in his tracks. The boy was a "friend" of his-- or just a person who didn't pick on Roucher constantly, which made him at least an acquaintance in his book.

The boy then proceeded to call Roucher a backstabber, claiming he caught him kissing his girlfriend in the hallway, which Roucher knew he didn't do. Needless to say, after attempting to persuade him otherwise, the boy shoved him into the middle of the road and ran off. Roucher got up, only to be met face to face with an oncoming truck.
Battle Style: Swift and powerful, he uses mostly pins with a "sword".

Brand: Jupiter of the Monkey

Pins:

Color: Dark blue

Sample Post:

"Ugh, what happened? Why am I in the middle of the street? Did I get jumped?" Roucher asked himself, looking at his surroundings. The same skyscrapers, neon signs, business people, and cars littered the busy streets of Shibuya. He got up and tried to get the attention of a woman who was walking by. "Hey, you in the skirt! What time is it?" She offered no reply. "Fine, be that way you little..." He stopped, searching for someone who would listen. "Pops, what time is it?" He received no response. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! AM I INVISIBLE TO YOU OR SOMETHING?!" He yelled into the sky, his hands up in rage. He looked up and saw something on his right hand. It resembled a timer, but was on his skin and was functioning like a normal timer. He looked in awe and horror at his hand, not knowing what was happening. He stopped looking at his hand and ran to a person, trying to get their attention. His hand went straight through them as he tried to tap on a man's shoulder. "A-am I...dead?" He asked himself, not knowing another person to ask. He saw a group of frogs approaching, looking like something someone would graffiti on a wall, except they were coming after him. In his left hand, a pin rested in his hand, black with a white skull emblazoned on it. He tried to punch them, but they just jumped and swarmed him, leaving him forced to retreat. There was only one place he could go to: the statue of Hachiko. He was surrounded yet again, the frogs ready to punce on him. "Please! Someone help me! I can't kill these things on my own!" He shouted, covering his head as he crouched, hoping someone would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back