• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [~* Only those Who are Remembered Are Forgotten*~]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one: Fallen visions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy woke up with a wake from his diseased nightmare. His face was full of beads of sweat, his chocolate brown hair was damp and dark with this wet substance. His hair, once could tell, was originally spiky, by the way it stood it’s ground, though, it limped, see as gravity was stronger on it. Slowly, he wiped small strands of sweat off his face, though, the purpose was defeated as his hands were sweaty as well. He wore dark red gloves that seemed to be lighter from the moon outside his window.

He panted, gasping for air, great lungfuls entered his throat, he savoured the fresh coolness down his throat, before he’d take an empty breath without it, all this to keep up with his constant heart beat. His clothes were wrinkled in more than one place, as one could see, making him get a messy look to himself. Small areas of his shirt were very damp, and were darker in the moonlight, most of these spots were on his chest area. His breath finally started to calm down. A part of this was because of the humidity.

Looking at of his window, he stared awingly at the moon before him, small strands of hair sticked to his forehead from the sweat. Making him glisten a little. His dark blue cerulean eyes looked emptily towards the northern sky. His lips moved, though, they were too soft to be heard, removing strands of hair behind his ear, he whispered to himself,”I had that picture in my head again…”it refused to disappear.

It was like those times when something appeared to form in your mind without warning, something made out of the mixture of imagination of memories that would never be grasped. That could either be female or male, slowly, Sora edged to the end of his bed, the matris creaked under the release of pressures on springs, and added pressure to some. Making people think it was an old fashioned bed.

Slowly, he started to walk towards the window, it was a old fashioned window, the white paint started to wear off of the faded out wood, leaving cracks of brown, and white that could be peeled off. In one of the small compartments of the window, shattered glass was destroyed. It was evident that some sort of weapon or heavy object had been thrown through the window. Slowly, he started to open up the window, a for sure creaking sound came from it, proving it would probably break sooner or later from pressure of being dragged and moved. How it would break? Who knew of which piece would shatter and squirm. For specifics like that, it was almost impossible to predict perfectly, all anyone could know his specifics.

Sighing, he put one leg through the window, proving he was planning to go outside. Having one hand hold onto the edge of the window, he lowered his other leg upon the roof. The cool air was sucked into his hot sweat all over his body, leaving a cool fresh feeling, but not a clean one. Carefuly, watching his big feet, he sat upon the roof. The hinges were old and rusty, turning red with age, though, one could not tell it was rust, unless they looked closely at it. He looked down upon the beaches, hoping the nice scenery and change of weather would help him think more straight then living in that wretched small room of his.

Slowly, he stirred and squirmed to get into a sitting position comfortable enough for him. Slowly, he raised one leg to his chest, while his other dangled downward, sliding down on the rough surface of the roof. Though, he seemed to slide a little, his weight was stabled by his bended leg that was to his chest, for he had put grip into it. His back was bended in a downward direction, slowly tilting towards his back, small bits of sweat that had gathered went down his arms in a spiral pattern, which was odd since it moved at the same time.

Small strands of winds went against his face, shattering into thousands of pieces, leaving clear, calm air. The ocean sparkled with unspoken beauty underneath it’s dephs, the moon light shined with all it’s glory that the sun had given it, leaving sparkles of it gleaming against anything reflectable. He took a deep breath of hair, enjoying the scenery, he always did love this part of the night, though, it was amazing how his friends had taken this place’s wilderness for granted. Despite everywhere he had ever been, he loved Destiny Island’s best. After a moment or so, with lack of having his eyes moistured against the dry protection of the wind, he let out a small,”Aack…”that didn’t have enough emotion, probably because of the fact it was by muscle memory, technicly, anyway. The darkness collided as much as it could as his eyelids protected him against the beauty before him. Though, when he opened his eyes, it wasn’t what he expected.

Upon him, was a place distant, fields layed endlessly everywhere, filled a person’s eyes, only for a short while, though, the moon in it’s mystic sphere, changed into a… Heart?! Sora blinked, but then started to step behind him in surprise, little did he know of where he was. With a shattering fall, he watched as he did not fall from his roof but a… CLOCK TOWER?! The tower seemed to lean over him with each second as his body gained speed against the wind, shattering gravity, without meaning to. Water appeared to be over the hills he was looking at. He watched himself in horror, but there was nothing he could do, but accept his fate.

“AAH!” Sora screamed from the midst of it all, his scream had a little echo effect, looking upon himself, he looked at his hands by instinct, though, there appeared to be not a problem. Looking over his shoulder, and infront of him, he decided to make sure where he was. He sighed, his clothes creased as he started to slump, he hated it when stuff like that happened, sure, someone may get the occasional De Ja vu or something, but… Not like this… He shook his head, spiky tendrils moving limply at his side.

“Not when it felt so real…”He muttered to himself, the mood broken for being outdoors, he reluctantly climed upon the roof, crawling so he wouldn’t fall and wouldn’t accidently LIVE that moment! That would suck! Slowly, he edged closer to his bedroom window, though, before he could reach for the window, his hand, helping keeping him stable underneath his weight, tumbled from being unstable and the lack of grip for wearing gloves. Thought it was short lives, the rusted shingles scraped against his skin, leaving a scratch on his wrist that looked like it was caused by sand paper,”FLIPPING HELL!”He screamed in surprise of those few seconds.

Quickly, he grasped the wound with his other hand, putting small bits of pressure on it so it would feel better, but all that came out was more pain, blood slimed out affectionately upon him, looking closely at the wound, he noticed that small bits of rust nudged it’s way upon his wound, kind of like splinters, except, more dangerous and painful.

“DANG ME AND MY CLUTZYNESS!>.<”He yelled, his serious, deep thought mode mostly shattered now. Along climbing the rest of the way up the roof, he started to grumble upon himself about various things, till he climbed in the window, closed it, and went to bed, though… He STILL grumbled all the way to sleep…xD Hopefuly, he’d remember he had school tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I got a newspaper type of style stuck in my head, so yeah… Beside that, I know it’s probably rushed and stuff, so yeah… Critism ADORED! But… Try not to be too hard on me!

And yes, I noticed his sudden change of mood an’ stuff…xD Not sure where I’m going with this yet, I know he’ll go to school and stuff… Meh, I’ll think of a plot later on…xD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Hey that is pretty good. It was very descriptive, and I like the direction it's going in. I can't say much, since it is only the first chapter. I used to never post on people's fanfics, but nobody ever posts on my fanfics so I know how it feels.

Anyway, good story.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Thanks!=^_^= Though, I got to decide the direction, still...@_@ Anyway, if there is any fic you guys have written, I shall read them!>.< It shall be my policy! I know how it feels as well, CursedXRebellion, which is why I atleast try to post in one person's fic if they have no posts and stuff...@_@

So, got any fanfic that you want people to review?=P(PLease excuse my extensive use of emotions...xD)

getblazedordie

this is really nice, descriptions r good, but im not sure where u going with this. Mayb a little too much describing, but mayb im being picky, lol. i like this fanfic, count me as a fan

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Dang double posts... Anyway, next chapter is up! Not as poeticy as before, I realized I had to kind of change that at the beggining...@_@ ... I HAVE NO REGRETS!>.< xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two: Forever a New Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun appeared through the lightened sky, filling it with it’s never forgotten grace. Sunlight beamed as far as it could, but could never conquer the shadows that forever hid. From other Sora’s sweat filled blankets, movement occurred, he started to squirm from the light, his head that rested fitfully on the pillow now showed a sign of distaste. Again, he tried to move in his sleep, hoping not to be waken up from his lack of sleep, though, that wouldn’t be granted.

Despite his body’s protest, his eyes started to move slowly, his eyelids squeezing for a second, then relaxing, though, now, one could tell he was awake, despite his efforts to sleep. Again, he turned to the other side of his bed, but this time let a agonized groan escape his lips. Just by how he turned, anyone could tell he was awake. It was more sharper, and more accurate than his slumpy, sluggish turn that occurred slowly. For when a person wakes up, they’re more aware of their surroundings.

Finally becoming impatient of sleep to be granted to him, he realized, though, he knew this from the beginning, that he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep, but hey, a guy can try, right? Instead of laying on his side, he layed on his back, slowly opening his eyes to the UN-welcomed sun that appeared in his distraught window. Menacingly glaring at the ball of light, -which he did protect technicly at some part, may I add!- He started to groan again that reverated from his throat. After wards, he regretted looking at the sun since it just helped him wake up…xD

Slowly, he started rubbing his sore eyes, getting the sleeping sand out of them, though, pain was caused at the same time…xD Standing up, he started walking down the hallway to the washroom, the floor creaked with every step he took in the house, threatening to break at any second.

Pushing the door to it’s side, despite the plees from the hinges, he walked in absentmindedly, closing the door behind him, glancing at the clock that appeared to be in the bathroom, he read what it said in glowing bold letters,”6:00…”he muttered, but then, would later yell that out at how aguishly and surprisingly how early he was up, though, he took this to his advantage.

“I guess… I could take a shower…?”he asked himself, a small sweatdrop appearing on his head when he asked himself this.

“Of course I should!” He replied, nodding in ending the agreement with himself, he hated how he felt right now, it was the feeling of when you feel overly disgusting with yourself. How no matter what, you felt like greese of some sort. Quickly, he disbanded his clothes on to the white platform floor, a small thud was accompanied by this, and jumped into the shower, though, he soon regretted doing so, feeling the icy cold droplets pierce his skin. Out of sudden instinct, he gasped, jumping backwards in the bathtub, the cool water edged onto the bathtub, dispersing the steady ground it once gave Sora. The gasp now turned into a frightful, ”Yipe!” causing him to fall onto his back. A sickening thud came from the fall, he ended up being in a fertile position when landing, the water hitting his face like small stones that evaporated once hit. The cold gnawed at his skin, leaving piercing red marks about him against his pale, white skin. His eyes stung as he stayed there paralysed from the overpowering pain in his back. Un-curling/un-bending his legs, he slowly tried to sit up against the cold walls of glass. The small bits of light changing into a distorted colour that could never be the same reflected the outlines of the scene. His tender skin was being beaten by the pummels of water, surprisingly, it was still cold, but, when one is to describe all of this, it seems time is longer, when in reality, this only has happened to him in a few seconds…(xD) A groan finally escaped from his exposed body, a sickening crack presented itself disgustingly to Sora, proving all the bones were moved out of place, digging deeper into his muscle. Slowly, he flexed his sore body away from the cold water, his hands helping him push slowly away from the damned curse that throttles itself against him, while his skin rubbed thuddily against the hurtful (xD) floor. waiting for it to get warm enough to enjoy, he sat at an abandoned corner where the water wouldn’t hit him. Casually checking the cold water with his outstretched hand, hoping the pain that striked his back would subside for him to enjoy his shower.

Slowly feeling the very temperature and being of the streams of short produced water coming to a satisfied beat onto his hand, he slowly stood up, feeling his back crack again from the movement it had to accomplish, though, it would quickly heal and get better. It might of made more sense for the small 15 year old boy to cast a simple cure on himself, but he did not simply think of that. Feeling pleasurable joy from the water still, he started shaking his head, rubbing his spiky hair down enough so the water could absorb into it. He closed his eyes loosely to protect them from the atoms of water delving into them, he blindly, but with some idea of direction, reached for the shampoo.

It lazily sat there at a small corner, untouched for who knew how long? Small drops of water flowed freely down the plastic see through surface of the container, which didn’t stop there, but flowed down even more, to the edge of the tub, joining up with more layers of water, until some of it that was lucky, flowed to the bottom of the tub. Sora grabbed it, but touched around the surface of it’s curves and edges to make sure it was the right container of the right substance, content with the result, he easily flipped the lid off with a sharp, ”pop,” sound echoing from it, though, it couldn’t be heard by the steady beats of water hitting hard surfaces, and breathing. Squeezing the container over his head more or less by the center, a dark green substance edges it’s way out slowly until it rested upon his head comfortably. Followed by this, his-for once- un-gloved hands massaged his scalp, spreading the nourishing substance through the mass of hair, separating it with it’s own two categories.

Slowly the soapy substance started going down Sora’s back, leaving a trail of bubbles from where it past, small bits of it fell from his hair, entering the drain hole with ease from following the flows of water as it broke the substance down. Water was quicker than bubbled and soap, after all. Content with the feeling of his limp spiky hair finally lowering down to his shoulder, he wiped the contents of the substance away from his hands, and stepped deeper into the centre of the water, for the water to help beat down the substance, Sora helped this process as well, and repeated the process, though, it was not exactly the same thing, this time, the substance was a light exotic peach colour that was deep and looked more like a welcoming dull orange, making it look like caramel. The substance and texture seemed more softer, and it ran more than the shampoo he had, after a few minutes, around 5 or so, he rinsed out the stuff, then washed his unclean flesh. Small moulds of dead skin quickly turned grey from the rub of the sponge he was using was supposively clean, but, what could someone expect?

Finally clean, and felt more fresh, a rush of heat elaborated from his body, though, it quickly diminished when Sora turned the knob of the tap, automaticly, cool air rushed towards his skin, giving him a cold feeling all over as the water sticked and overlapped upon him, even when it flowed down further away from the spot, other sprinkled of it would replace the fallen ones, and it would take longer to dry since those spots would stay there longer for it took awhile for water to evaporate, and it wasn’t heavy enough to travel down either. Glancing to his side, he grabbed a towel from the silver rack, it was just two towels, one was a deep dark blush colour, giving it a pleasant, comforty look, while the smaller one was more fluffy with it’s handmade tendrils sticking out the was raven black, and would make even the darkest of clothes wallow in despair of comparison.

He grabbed the closest one towards his right side, which was the black towel. Quickly, he hovered over the bathtub, so the water would fall into the tub, instead of piling onto the floor, he squeezed his hair more or less, turning it, and tightening it. Afterwards, he grabbed the towel with his other hand, to help absorb bits of water, so it wouldn’t spill and pile at ends of strands of hair. Content at the small dampness of his hair, he started using the towel to dry his skin, content with how dry he was, he looked upon the counter of the sink, only to find he forgot a new pair of clothing.

“Oh snap!”he thought dumbly and absent mindedly to himself, looking upon the floor, he looked at his discarded, dirty clothes that layed a sprawled across the floor, carelessly thrown about, which made his dark attire look very unattractive, especially for the heat that could radiate from the suns at Destiny Islands! Though, he had no other outfits… Then again….

Putting the black towel back on the rack, and relieving weight off of it, he grabbed the crimson red one, with clentched hands, he securely tied it around his waist, tieing it in a big not that looked like a ball, adjusting it carefully, he put the big knot facing his right part of his waist. Because that’s where the material disconnected, and it wouldn’t be wise to do so on the front, of behind him, and the stairs were on the left side… Then again, his Mom’s rooms was on the right side… He shrugged in disturbance, his plan was to run to his room to find something to wear, he just wrapped the towel around him, just in case someone saw him but… What was the chances of that?

Taking a deep breath, Sora opened the dark brown door slowly, and tremblingly, though the door always creaked, it’s gruesome sound felt more creepy, considering that his heartbeat was high, and that he was taking a chance. Opening the door just enough for him to slide in, he started running towards his room! The fading wood creaked as well under the pressure of weight, and his constant leaving, that’s what sucked about his house, it always did so! Finally reaching the end of the hall, he swung his door open, which ended up hitting his wall, and hit the border of where it would perfectly hit, but with not enough pressure, it went sliding near the wall again, stopping halfway in the middle, though that’s when he grabbed the door, ran in, and slammed it closed, leaving a loud compact sound, that would probably wake up his Mo rsing under his breath, he knew he was going to hear about that later, but, right now, he was just glad that he managed to get in, without anyone walking through the hall.

Adding to the dramatic moment of this, he ended up leaning against the other side of the door, now breathing deeply. Relieves, his shoulders started to slump down, in a diagonal way. Getting over the drama, he raised his head, pieces of damp hair covering one eye. With a shifty dark blue eye calmly resting on one area, he spotted where his bed was, small springs could be seen sprouting out of the mattress, proving how worn down the material was. Upon the room were scaterred toys that he collected over the years in his younger years, a small craft wooden airplane was located above, on the ceiling. A invisible, or almst invisible, fishnet string held it up upon the ceiling, the room was very childish, one could tell. Stars and a pale blue colour covered the walls with it’s enchanting beauty that could resemble a paupo fruit, but, there was only one problem. From the dampness, and lack of it being taken cared of, proved for the wall paper to peel, small strands curled up in small little curly balls.

Upon a closer look, the wallpaper was torn, not just by the way, but small scratches could be seen, probably from the heartless, when they came. The blue smudged into a unpleasant grey colour, while the walls themselves were yellow with dirt and no selfrighteous cleaning, or maybe that was because of the glue that was probably used to keep it together before, but ran off from dampness in the room while he was gone. A blue carpet was upon Sora’s feet, it was very fluffy, and very dirty, with traces of dirt scattered across by small footprints, but, Sora was used to this. Looking to his right, he started to walk calmly, towards his closet. There was a door that could slide open, one could tell, by the grass green hidges that were chucked with old paint peeling off. Small squares of the paint were located near the door, sticking to the carpet. The closet had it’s own part of a intersection of a corner, tucked in nicely. Opening the door, he watched the door slide open, bending towards itself before it was attatched to each other, scanning through the closet, he picked out a outfit by pulling the hangers. Causing some of them to wack into each other in a chain reaction.

The outfit more or less looked the same as the one he left in the bathroom… Wait a minute… He left it in the bathroom? ”Dang…”he thought to himself, if his Mom got up early today, like she did everyday, he’d probably hear about it, as if it didn’t really matter, since it didn’t, he shrugged his shoulders. Well, it didn’t matter, or more like, it wasn’t that big of a matter considering the fact of what he’d been through… Hell, it was enough to stress people! The outfit was simple, he grabbed out some black jeans, two big pockets were located where normal ones were. Yellow threads in dot forms circled around it, showing people were exactly the pocket was. They were very vast pockets that could fit a small book in, small straps circled the waist where he kept a oh-so famous belt around it. This one was black, blue shaped hearts surrounded it, though, it wasn’t that appealing in or could not be seen by how the hearts almost blended in. Small golden threads surrounded the wings, the white thread was delicately sewn around it, enchanting people with its girlish (Hey! Who knew that was a real name or official word…xD) beauty. Another pattern of wings came as the angelic wing heart ones that met it halfway in the middle. This colour was almost as dark as the blue, the purple threads marked menacing all about them, giving him a bad boy look. The wings were less chibi then the angelic ones, proving maturity and seriousness. There were fewer heart ones, 8 angelic ones circled the right side of the belt. While only 5 were located on the left.

The wings lengthed, then slowly came back, wrapping itself by the small heart, putting it in it’s icy grip. Small points of bones that looked like horns pointed out the main part of where the curves and lines of the wing would change dramatically. The bones were in a white thread that looked haunting. Matching the demonic wings.

The part that held the belt together was a deep gold colour that looked almost a smugish colour, a heart with small wings was buckled, matching the blue print of some sort of the patterns of the hearts. The thing that kept it close together by attatching was none other than the left pattern of the hearts. The mature demonic wings were a complete silver colour, the heart itself looked like a heartless symbol. A devil like tail intertwined the two buckles together reluctantly. There were no small holes for it to go through, instead, it was overpowered as the devil tail went higher upon small heart. For the small heart was layered with two of a kind that was attatched.

Sora didn’t know where his mother got the belt, but he liked it. The thread used to sewn the black part was of a big thread, that looked like some sort of velvet. Located on one of the small straps for a belt to go through on his belt, was a small chain, an accessory, that went into his pocket.

Sora wore a red hoody, small swirly designs were engraved upon the shirt, not sewn. That resembled a flame. The paint, or however it was put on, was a deep blue colour, almost turning into a dark grey colour. The flames circled around his sleeves, in the center of his upper torso, the flame was shaped into a demonic wing. The colour was purple, while swirls of it twirled around the fire of the wing, and in the center, it became an oval of some sort. The back contained a angelic wing, like the belt, it was golden with it’s colour. It shined in the light in a superb way. Curled around, as if beckoning someone to come close so it could wrap it’s wing around the person. Written in bold italic letters were,”Never lost,”on the angelic wings.

“But always forgotten.”Upon the demonic wings.

Underneath, Sora wore a plain white undershirt, some of this could be seen since the hoody, where the hood would come on the top, was cut in a x shape, so, it would naturally show some of his collar bone. The white shirt was kind of see-through, so some people could see his tan skin if needed to. The undershirt was one that could be buttoned easily. There were no sleeves on it, so it could be a muscle shirt. Where the sleeves would be was where there was thicker material. It was striped in it’s own way, for some of it popped up, while some was strapped down by the sewing material.

Content with his outfit, he glanced behind him. Another thing, was that beside his bed, near the window, no, right beside the window, layed a little desk of some sort. It was the only thing that looked nice and new, though, it’s style did not match the room. It was a dark deep brown, the surface shined, with no traces of dust or scratched, leaving a perfect shining surface, with no flaws. Small swirls of black wood surrounded it, only in little gaps, though, it was blended in, along with some red, and light brown at times. It was too small for Sora to sit in, not even if he was just on his pillow. After all, their custom was that they were to sit upon cushions and pillows, instead of chairs, but that old fashion died a long time ago. The small desk looked big enough for a small child of eight or so to comfortably slide their legs in the little gap in the centre, and could sit straight, more or less, where the cool surface was. On every corner of the centre, one could see 2 small drawers, that little kids could fit whatever in. Sora, finding no use for such a thing for his stuff(*coughriiiigggghhhhtttt*cough). Only kept a few minor things, like some papers, binders, stuff like that. Located on the left side, was ANOTHER clock, which, he forgot about…xD Glancing at it, he almost jump in surprise at how long he had been in the bathroom,”H-HOLY MIT!”he shouted in surprise, trying not to swear.

Upon the green bold letters that stuck out from the black surface behind it was the sing song numbers,”7:15.”

Meaning, he was in there for a hour and fifteen minutes…xD

“T-That means school starts in 30 minutes!”he exclaimed, by twisted luck, school would start at an hour early or so then normal people, and weren’t dismissed till 3:30, for Sora, atleast, and Riku. When Destiny Islands disappeared, everyone did, one would think Kairi would have school to catch up on, but for the fact that she went back when the reincarnation of the islands were being remade, she didn’t miss a thing, for time was the same as when they left, at night. So she just had a normal day of school, but almost failed, for her thoughts always drifted in worry, for school wasn’t all that important then. And being technicly dead for most of that time, you tend to be a LITTLE forgetful!

However, Sora and Riku had been gone for a year, and thus was the time Destiny Island’s had passed. They forgot such a thing existed, really. Too bad they couldn’t use the excuse of saying they were saving the universe, but everyone thought they were crazy, after all, they always said they would leave the islands, which they never did. Sadly, their parents had to send them to school, for awhile they were reluctant to do their work, with their heads usually down, Kairi tried numerous of times to cheer up.

“Don’t worry too much! You haven’t missed that much!” Kairi tried to cheer on, with her hands on her hips, she would say this, seeing how much they were stressing themselves out. Atleast Riku, he wanted to catch up on school as soon as he could, he didn’t want to be left behind with some retards that were idiotic. Hell, he was mature enough as it was! The last thing he needed was to be left with people even more mature.

“Kairi, we’ve. Missed. A. Whole. Year!” exclaimed Riku, his eye slightly twitching from trying to catch up on homework. The room was lightly lit with a dim light, only enough to show the black blots of letters from the paper work, and some edges of the walls. Riku felt most calm when in a room like this. Though, with Sora it was the opposite, he was usually on edge, through all his adventures. He always expected something to attack him from the shadows, and after all, the heartless would forever exist. There was nothing that could be done about that. Or so Sora was told.

For them almost giving up on homework, Kairi gave them a long lecture about how they would get jobs in the future, and all that, though she was out of character, she wanted them to just have good jobs. After awhile, they continued working mercilessly, though Sora said only one thing through the whol conversation that proves his defeat towards the strawberry/red head girl. That was determined to get them working.

“Tch… With heartless, they GIVE you money, and do THEY have jobs?! NO!”he muttered to himself, with the most ENTHUSIASTIC SPEED <insert sarcasm here> he lowered his head to his work, till his nose was above the wretched thing, for he had trouble adjusting to when it was dark. And started with a dull pencil, sluppilly writing answers.

Anyway, back to what he was doing now, with astounding speed, Sora started to brush his teeth in the bathroom, and quickly got hair gel to spiken his hair. He originally would get up at 6:50, it was usually enough time for him to brush his teeth, and gather his work at 7:10, but he still had to do such things, and he left at 7:10 to walk there. He usually also had breakfast. Though, he wouldn’t have enough time for the day.

Grabbing the small pile of stuff located on his desk, he stuffed it in his backpack quickly, in a un-neat way, so when he tried to zipper it up, he had a hard time, with small binders and corners refused to let him have his own way, considering the fact the cheap, black material of plastic and threads that was like his belt, would tear if pressured. Clumsily, he opened his drawers, grabbing pencils and such to put into the front small pocket that was made to hold small stuff. This was on a flap that was held together was cheap Velcro. Inside the flap was a big pocket that held a zipper, only thin stuff could fit in it, like 150 pages of looseleaf, and stuff. On the opposite side of the flap was a dotted pocket, so the contents could be seen. Another zipper was located at the top, unlike the other zipper, it could hold a lot more items, about 500 pages of paper. At the top in a small corner was a place to put glasses and such, another small square was located to keep a buspass of some sort.

Quickly, and forcefully, he threw the heavy bag over his back over one shoulder, which he soon regretted as pain was pressured onto his back, squishing his insides, crushing them, quickly, the pain washed off as he glanced again at the time, panicking again, he took unneeded steps in a gittery matter, before grabbing something else that was needed by the door. The last that could be heard as the door was slammed was by his ringy voice,”Oh DAMN! I’M LATE AGAIN!”He didn’t nessicary yell it that loud, but in a panicked way, and the author is exaggerating…xD Or maybe… The author isn’t that far from the truth…o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back