• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

only one character can be one we know...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

first off i'll rule out any organization members

there are 5 that are impossible, each one were just normal humans.

i got this info from the kh2 ansem report 3

the 5 of ansem apprentices are(not including xehanort)

Even----Ienzo----Bleig----Dilin----Eleus (names are fact check AR3)

which are(in order of above)

Vexen--Zexion---xigbar--xaldin--lexaeus

these are ansems apprentices which are the first 6 organisation members. each one were normal humans before they were turned into nobodies(i also assume that they have heartless too).

theres noway that the could have lived in the past at all, if that was the case then ansem would have lived all those years ago. xehanort was the only one that could have been in anyway associated with the stuff in the extra video.

for those of you who think its bleig, he was normal too. and remember that all 6 of the organisation member were scientist and researcher's, he may just know some thing beyond what sora knows. like the other organization members they just like messing with soras head lol.

the 7 other organisation members were recruited after the first 6 started the organization XIII. which is why in kh com marluxia and larxene were so willing to take over while vexen was not.also remember zexions words in kh:com(if i remember it right)" the organization is what used to keep us all together..." which prove my theory a bit more.

now removing ansem(the heartless): this movie takes place in the past(stated in the interview its fact). so its way before xehanort was turned into a heartless. also know that in the video it says" xehanort memories" so obviously there talking about what happened before ansem the wise found xehanort. also know that the ansem reports in kh 2 point to xehanort losing his heart around the time sora got in to the mix. so its most definably not ansem thats the old man. also know that in the ansem reports its stated that when a person turns to a heartless they lose all sense of self. in other words ansem has no idea who he is thats why he stole ansems name, since he was a researcher he probably got his clothing ideas from that old man from past records some ware(probably in radiant garden), because when he first became a heartless he wore that brown cloak.

taking out the knights; the knights are 100% new characters as stated in the nemora interview, so they are not sora and riku or what ever. also another thing, its in the past, most likely before sora was even born!

i believe the old guy is new because he matches no one else(no, not even xehanorts heartless).

the last character is the one in black. hes not riku (though that should be obvious). i believe he's xehanort, why. first off in the video it says"xehanorts memories" so theres the possibility of the video actualy being about one of xehanorts memories. so if thats the case then he has to be in there someware right? so if he's any person at all it has to be the guy in black stuff. he looks shorter than the old man(showing young age).

i would also like to say something about the old guy holding that girl knights key blade. remember that last secret ending? it that video roxas threw his key bladed to riku. at that time riku was with the darkness but not fully in it, i would expact the key blade to warp out of his hand but it didn't. maybe your heart doesn't need to be all light to wield a key blade...couldn't that say something? but then again nemora always jokes about how he does things as he goes.

well thats it i'm done raving. no flames plz...this is opinion i'm no declaring fact here....

Last edited:

Eternamente926

THE_BLACK_MAGE said:
this game takes place in the past(stated in the interview its fact).

Good theory... just... where was it stated as an absolute concrete fact that the game (KH3) takes place in the past? The scene might, but I doubt the actual game does (for the entirety, anyway... anything is possible... Timeless River is set in the past).

ultamaSora

Good theory... just... where was it stated as an absolute concrete fact that the game (KH3) takes place in the past? The scene might, but I doubt the actual game does (for the entirety, anyway... anything is possible... Timeless River is set in the past).

Yeah we don't know that the whole game is in the past. I mean, that scene could take place in a flash back.

Ultima665

Well, heres what Numora said:
"Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."
Maybe the door to Timeless river will help us, who knows.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
i like the theory but in KH1 Leon says that his world was destroyed 7(or 9) years before sora got the Keyblade (around the time kairiarived on destiny island) which means Xehanort's heartless and nobody forms were around for that long, ansem (xehanort heartless) was probably looking for kingdom hearts and xemnas was probably trying to create it. other than that i agree with everything else you said

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i like the theory but in KH1 Leon says that his world was destroyed 7(or 9) years before sora got the Keyblade (around the time kairiarived on destiny island) which means Xehanort's heartless and nobody forms were around for that long, ansem (xehanort heartless) was probably looking for kingdom hearts and xemnas was probably trying to create it. other than that i agree with everything else you said

the thing is the heartless have been around way longer than ansem(the heartless), remember ansem was basically created by the heartless... that means that the heartless have been destroying worlds for a long time, ansem just made every thing worse.

He said you may be able to think it is in the past but also in the furue (whatever the heck that means).

i think it means a flash back....

THE_BLACK_MAGE

its not a full theory actually, i made it mostly in hope people would shut up about them be one of those people in the secret movie. then i just threw other stuff in there.

The_Watcher

Even----Ienzo----Bleig----Dilin----Eleus (names are fact check AR3)

From memory those are mistranslations, it should be

Even----Ienzo----Braig----Dilan----Aeleus

REMEMBER: Org nobody names are anagrams (plus x), to keep up with this theme they have to be translated in that manner

however I could be wrong

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope, you're right, The_Watcher

Braig, Dilan and Aeleus are the real names of the original selves of Xigbar, Xaldin and Lexaeus. I really do hope that in KH2FM, more additional Secret Ansem's Reports, telling on who the other six members of Organization XIII (Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene) will be added like in the first FM on Ansem's Reports.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
We don't have the full story on Ansem's apprentice's. We don't know what they did before they became his apprentices. We don't even know where or how Ansem met them.

Endgame

:D
Wow. You managed to not only be inchoerant, but also stupid.

theres noway that the could have lived in the past at all, if that was the case then ansem would have lived all those years ago.

I don't see your reasoning behind this. When someone becomes a nobody, their appearance does not reflect their age. We have know way of knowing the ages of those five either way.

Also, as demonstrated multiple times across KH, Humans seem to have power. All Humans can fight and use magic to some degree. Thus your argument that the initial five have no power because they were human is foolish and irrellevent.

The rest of your 'theory' isnt worth wasting my time commenting on. It's a replication of every single comment on the new scenes that's ever been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back