• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Only In America...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

11. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House. (This was popular when Clinton was in office)

Again i didn't write this....but i liked it

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

11. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House. (This was popular when Clinton was in office)

Again i didn't write this....but i liked it
hah............... why are we so.... like this?
it's funny but sad at the same time.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro

Sad but true. A pizza place delivered our pizza to us from the other side of town in about 35 minutes, but an ambulance closer to me took an hour to get there when my hand was bleeding, by which time I was just taken to the hospital anyway. Fun.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
there's worse shit in forum insanity than this.
anyways I have always wondered about #10

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
It works b/c the word "diet" is in it.

Seriously. Let's keep the car out in the open, where all those nice thieves have a good view of it.

This is one is just a tragedy.

This is viable.

*facepalms

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Everything you listed is not "only in America". In fact, most of the things you listed are present in nearly every 1st world country on the planet.

I wish people would realize that self-deprecation is nearly as bad as raving fanatical patriotism.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
At my art school, there's brail beside the room numbers.

At my art school.

Where there is art.

That blind people can't see.
._.

Ah! I bet this one's only in America...can white people create an uproar over a Jewish man saying "nigger."

And the things with the hot dogs and the buns. That's just clever marketing. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back