• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

It has been hinted. But do we have online for BBS yet? No one knows. Online doesn't mean Ad-hoc, it's means online, infrastructure whatever. In the E3 demo there was an Online option barely visible if being watched on Video. Recently a German pre-order bonus was discovered with this description:

Four online modes for up to 6 players

Wouldn't it simply state Ad Hoc or something similar if it wasn't online? It is possible we might get an infrastructure for BBS.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's just ad-hoc. They would've said "Infustracture" if it was going to be in infustracture. "Online" just means it can play with other PSPs wirelessly through Ad-Hoc. It was the exact same in the Japanese version.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I wont... I wont... I will never be able to play online on BBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buhu... I'm the only one I know with a psp. unless I can't get that girl I saw at school once with a psp to buy it, we might even end up in the same class if I'm lucky but then again she don't seem like a gamer so what's the odds. if I'm extremly lucky she's a major disneyfan or just bought a psp for KH. anyway I want my KH multiplayer!!!

Dissiddia was online/internet wasn't it

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
uhh we do know actually, isnt a mystery that its just ad hoc party

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think you can still use PS3 AD-HOC to play world wide...

Yeah, that's still optional. But if you were to do it with a PSP only, then no.
Dissidia was all about multiplayer but it never got internet online so why would Birth By Sleep?

tacochance said:
I'm retarded to this... but which ones means I can play over wifi? And can I do this?

Wifi is Infustracture Mode. Ad-Hoc mode is where you play with nearby friends with PSPs. But it looks like BBS may only have Ad-Hoc mode.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
PlayStation Games - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

That website claims that the game doesn't have Infrastructure. Or at least, not in the PAL version

I kind of figured it wouldn't. I don't know how reliable that site is but I wouldn't be surprised if it was ad-hoc only. Not that I need to worry though since I have 4 friends close by with PSPs that are going to get Birth By Sleep.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know how reliable that site is
I'm not sure either but I trust it since it is the official Australia PSP website, plus it does have the release date for BBS for Australia.

Jakek9

I kind of figured it wouldn't. I don't know how reliable that site is but I wouldn't be surprised if it was ad-hoc only. Not that I need to worry though since I have 4 friends close by with PSPs that are going to get Birth By Sleep.
Unlucky for others like myself. My friends aren't interested and the ones that are don't have a psp.

Millenious

So unfortunately no infrastructure, at least ad-hoc party is still an option, well at least for the PS3 owners

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ok, I am so sick of games developed for PSP not having infrastructure. >.< Is everyone scared to add it? And online simply means Ad-Hoc, offline means by yourself. Don't twist it. I really am hating the PSP, not everyone has the money to get a PS3 just for Ad-Hoc Party! And of course theres xlinkai (or something like that) but you still have to buy a specific router that will work with it. C'mon, the DS has more REAL online play than the PSP!

Bottom line: If BbS OR any game for that matter that I like will support infrastructure, this will be me ----> X.X

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I know why is DS wi-fi easier to implement even with those horrid friend codes? BTW Days should have had Wi-FI and hopefully re:coded would get it too.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I know why is DS wi-fi easier to implement even with those horrid friend codes? BTW Days should have had Wi-FI and hopefully re:coded would get it too.

Ummmm, dream on? :D
You know? Maybe playing Mirage Arena offline will show I have more skill anyway. o.o

Add-On: Phantasy Star Portable 2 has infrastructure! This makes my day. -preorders-

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
how does ad-hoc party work? I have downloaded it so do you use usb cable?
in that case my day is saved

How the heck do you "download" Ad-hoc? Mine is just built in the PSP and it doesn't require plugging it in a USB at all. It's just wirelessly connecting to other PSPs just like if you were going "online" for 358/2 days multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back