• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One year down!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I have to say, one full year for me is just, incredible. I know there are others who celebrate 5 or 10 years, but for me a year is amazing. Many things have happened in one year, and I got to become friends with many people. It just amazes me how long it has been and the changes I've been through. Everyone here is wonderful, thank you for the good one year I've been here! I wish to keep on being here with all of you for much longer than a year. :)

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Congrats Howler, nice milestone! Well I know the community appreciates you being here as much as you've enjoyed it. Here's to you making new friends and finding more things to celebrate!

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Now I'm probably wanting to hit Silver if I'm lucky by next year. :)

Chuuya

Awards
^ That'll definitely be a badge of honor! I hope to make it to 5 years. :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Congrats Howler!!!! Its been great having you here :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maybe it's only me but it definitely feels you're around longer already than a single year, lol.

Congrats for meeting the milestone and already accumulating that many posts in this time. ^__^

Chuuya

Awards
Congrats Howler!!!! Its been great having you here :)

Maybe it's only me but it definitely feels you're around longer already than a single year, lol.

Congrats for meeting the milestone and already accumulating that many posts in this time. ^__^
Thanks guys! :)
I know, it does feel longer but the year definitely had flew by!

Chuuya

Awards
I will definitely try to catch up. By then I'll be 19. xD

Back