• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

One year down!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
I have to say, one full year for me is just, incredible. I know there are others who celebrate 5 or 10 years, but for me a year is amazing. Many things have happened in one year, and I got to become friends with many people. It just amazes me how long it has been and the changes I've been through. Everyone here is wonderful, thank you for the good one year I've been here! I wish to keep on being here with all of you for much longer than a year. :)

Hakan Xatos

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
Congrats Howler, nice milestone! Well I know the community appreciates you being here as much as you've enjoyed it. Here's to you making new friends and finding more things to celebrate!

Recon

Fear is my currency
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Congrats Howler!!!! Its been great having you here :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Chilly Academic
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
Maybe it's only me but it definitely feels you're around longer already than a single year, lol.

Congrats for meeting the milestone and already accumulating that many posts in this time. ^__^

Akira

Mew Mew Mothertruckers
Awards
  • Master Defender
  • No Name
  • The Foreteller
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
Congrats Howler!!!! Its been great having you here :)
Maybe it's only me but it definitely feels you're around longer already than a single year, lol.

Congrats for meeting the milestone and already accumulating that many posts in this time. ^__^
Thanks guys! :)
I know, it does feel longer but the year definitely had flew by!