• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One-Winged-Demon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wasn't it like,Sephiroth has Cloud's missing wing..?And Sephiroth is evil,and Cloud is his other half,that's it maybe..?I don't really know..=/

neon6

Well, in KH1 he was using the power of Darkness. So maybe his wing represents Dark power. Sephiroth had 1 wing in KH1 as well, but he gets 3 wings in KH2. Plus, there's that "I must get rid of the Darkness" thing with Cloud. Also the possibility of Sephiroth being Cloud's Heartlss or Nobody.

Chupacabra

They arent nobodys or heartless cause they arent in FF and I think they wouldve mentioned that.. but I always thought like bluesky-x too.. Sora also said something like Oh ! Cloud you look so different.

And I always wondered why Sephiroth suddenly had these two wings growing from his butt I think they just wanted to make Cloud Tifa and Yuffie look like in AC because they can't run around in the same clothes and the wing didn't fit

..and in KH1 he was also wearing Vincent's cape and claws ( ? )

Kairiangel

I dunno maybe just the power of darkness cus in KH2 he gave that "power" up but kept his dark emotions thats why he well doesn't have the wing anymore.
and the cape and claw is not Vincents thats what Tetsayu Nomura said.:closedeyes:

kh is ba

It just looks cool and that is most likely the reason but i still kinda wonder what happened to it in kh2. Is it under his shirt or something or did he somehow get rid of it? Who knows.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
well in advent children cloud and sephiroth had a wing on opposite sides if i remember right. also at the secret ending of FF7 dirrge of cerberus, a guy with one HUGE wing picks someone up. i know this has nothing to do with the thread. so, clou8ds wing i think gives him speed and sephiroths give him a more badass look and awesomer powers....

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I thought it was because Cloud made a deal with Hades. In exchange for defeating Hercules, Cloud would get more power.

Riku Fan1415

I thought it was because Cloud made a deal with Hades. In exchange for defeating Hercules, Cloud would get more power.
No, it had nothing to do with power. After defeating Cerberus, you talk to Cloud outside the coliseum, and he says "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised to help." He's talking about Sephiroth. Sephiroth is a manifestation of Cloud's darkness, just like the ghost of Scar was a manifestation of Simba's fears and doubts. Nothing to do with Heartless or Nobodies. And yeah, Cloud and Sephiroth are called One-Winged Angels, but the wings do look more demonic than angelic.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
No, it had nothing to do with power. After defeating Cerberus, you talk to Cloud outside the coliseum, and he says "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised to help." He's talking about Sephiroth. Sephiroth is a manifestation of Cloud's darkness, just like the ghost of Scar was a manifestation of Simba's fears and doubts. Nothing to do with Heartless or Nobodies. And yeah, Cloud and Sephiroth are called One-Winged Angels, but the wings do look more demonic than angelic.

mmm That means cloud is just like Angel and genesis? From crisis core? dam cool XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think the demon wing is supposed to signify him using the power of darkness. He might've wanted to use darkness (in my very wrong guess) against Sephiroth, or since Hades promised to help him find Sephiroth, he had to use darkness against Sora's light to get Hades to help him. When it doesn't work, he gets rid of the power of darkness and stays somewhere in the area either neutral or between light and darkness, as to why he doesn't have the wing in KH2. Something like that ^^

Vincent <3 Valen

well in advent children cloud and sephiroth had a wing on opposite sides if i remember right. also at the secret ending of FF7 dirrge of cerberus, a guy with one HUGE wing picks someone up. i know this has nothing to do with the thread. so, clou8ds wing i think gives him speed and sephiroths give him a more badass look and awesomer powers....

yeah the person at the end of DoC... Genesis. based off of Gackt (singer in the game)

he picks up Weiss or Nero, don't remember...

watch Crisis Core fight between him and Sephiroth and Angeal, who gives Zack the Buster Blade, who gives it to Cloud.

OK!!!

so either most of you are complete morons, or i'm just a huge FFVII fanatic.

1, Cloud and Sephiroth aren't heartless or nobodies. it's freakin obvious seeing as, i dunno, they come from a DIFFERENT GAME!!!

2, at the end of the original FFVII, Sephiroth has a wing. that's why HE has one...

3, Sephiroth completes Cloud, and vise versa. not because they are heartless or nobodies. Sephiroth completes Cloud, because no matter how hard Cloud tries, he can't rid himself of the darkness he knows as Sephiroth. Cloud completes Sephiroth because he is one of the only ones who remembers Sephiroth. that's how he comes back all the time. as long as anyone remembers his name, he'll come back.

4, no, it wasn't because he made a deal with Hades. the deal was that if he killed Herc, Hades would help him find Sephiroth

5, Cloud's wing is more demonic, because it's leathery. However, Sephiroth is a one-winged angel, just his wing is black. it's feathery, much like an angels

6, yeah, it's Angeal not Angel.... sorry just had to say that, and Angeal doesn't have a wing.

finally, there really is no point to the wings. other than really to signify their existence because of the life stream, and that they wouldn't be alive without it. Without the Lifestream, Sephiroth wouldn't be so strong for one, and also he wouldn't be able to come back. when he comes back using the lifestream, he then gets his wing i believe. And Genesis and Cloud were both failed experiments using mako, which is power from the lifestream. and for those of u non-cool people that actually have lives and st00f (lol), these are all references to FFVII (or Final Fantasy 7, to ppl who don't know that XD). Mako is energy, used to create beasts or make energy. the lifestream is where this comes from. and the lifestream (what comes from the earth must return to it) comes from Jenova, Sephiroth's "mother" (his real mother is Lucrecia, who is Vincent Valentine's love), but while she is pregnant with him, Hojo (wacky scientist freak that has a wierd-ass laugh and voice, and for some reason, father), injects Jenova cells into Sephiroth while he is but a fetus in Lucrecia's womb. so yeah...

stuff you probably didn't need to know but now u do. so if anyone puts a gun to your head and asks why is Jenova Sephiroth's "mother", you can now answer!!! :thumbsup:

the more u know!

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
He doesn't have a Demon wing (Cloud) and that probably means your'e talking about him in KH1, in which he bears a black Raven Wing, it's just a got a funny hook on the end, and it's got feathers.

And Seph and Cloud only each have similar single wings to show their relationship, and a one-winged angel sounds cooler than a one-winged demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back