• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One-Winged-Demon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azural

Just for further clarification, whoever said that they both have wings in Advent Children is wrong; only Sephiroth sports one.

la kias

Website
www.youtube.com
This ones easy. It's cause Cloud's a remnant of Sephiroth which is what he simbalises. The wing represents the darkness in cloud. The reason Cloud's and Sephiroth's wings are on different sides of their bodies is cause they are opposites yet the wings show they are two halves of the same thing.
But hay Vincent <3 Valen got it right and you didn't listen, why should I be any differnet lol.

:thumbup:

Vincent <3 Valen

This ones easy. It's cause Cloud's a remnant of Sephiroth which is what he simbalises. The wing represents the darkness in cloud. The reason Cloud's and Sephiroth's wings are on different sides of their bodies is cause they are opposites yet the wings show they are two halves of the same thing.
But hay Vincent <3 Valen got it right and you didn't listen, why should I be any differnet lol.

:thumbup:

haha thanks for supporting my rightness, which isn't really a word, but it is now!!! :D

yeah, i'm just a huge FFVII fanatic. cuz i'm cool like that. I can honestly say i know just about everything about the original game, all characters, AC, DoC, CC, and BC. so yeah. cuz i'm just that obsessed... :D

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
^ or Sephiroth could have Cloud's wing. Depending on your interpretation of interactions with Cloud and Sora in KH2, Sephiroth is Cloud's Darkness, while Tifa is his light.

No.XV_Keyblader

I'm new and I wanted to know how to change my staus ex:Court Mage,Heratless, Keyblade novice I was just wonderin. Anyway mabeythe wing is like a seed that keeps Sephiroths darkness in Cloud i dont rally have that much intrest in the subject

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
You change your status by posting. It's basically a level sytem. You start out as a Heartless, and then when you reach 15 post, you become a Disney soldier. this level system is in place until you reach a thousand posts and become a premium member. then you can change what the line under your sig says.

Trag

Bronze Member
Has anyone speculated that in the picture called Deep Dive, Riku looks like has one wing. Also, on the cover, Riku looks like he has one wing again. On the cover the wing looks demonic, but in Deep Dive, it looks angelic. Just a thought. Maybe wings symbolize the change from dark to light?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Has anyone speculated that in the picture called Deep Dive, Riku looks like has one wing. Also, on the cover, Riku looks like he has one wing again. On the cover the wing looks demonic, but in Deep Dive, it looks angelic. Just a thought. Maybe wings symbolize the change from dark to light?

The Soul Eater made it look like Riku had a demon wing probably because of his use of darkness and how he kinda went evil with the darkness thing. It probably looks angelic on the Deep Dive picture because of how he tried to give up darkness or that he turned back to good (or at least attempting). The wing's just never shown in the game. It could be just art, but it's a good guess!

So you're sort of right about the dark to light idea. Sort of close to the whole Cloud and Sephiroth thing in a way (except Cloud still doesn't have a wing. He can JUMP like a maniac!). ^^

Kaden

It's only right for Cloud to have a wing considering his 'brothers' also do, by which I mean: Sephiroth, Genesis, and Angeal.

Sephiroth has a black angel wing on his right shoulder.
Genesis has a black angel wing on his left shoulder.
Angeal has a white angel wing on his left shoulder.
Cloud has a black devil wing on his left shoulder.

Sephiroth was produced via the Jenova Project and Cloud is a clone of him, and Genesis was produced via the Genesis Project along with Angeal.

Genesis often speaks of 'them' (Genesis, Angeal, Sephiroth), as 'angels wanting to be humans'.

We have not seen Cloud's wing anywhere except Kingdom Hearts, but one can assume that there is a certain way for him to unlock and that he hasn't done so yet within the FF7 storyline, but in Kingdom hearts, Tetsuya Nomura can make him look however he wants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back