• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One unlike the Rest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Unlikely to have a connection?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty16

I heard someone in a post once say that out of our three new heroes Terra, Ven, and Aqua one for sure has no connection once so ever to any of the three originall heroes Sora, Riku, and Kairi. That person said that he or she thinks the one that doesn't have the connection is Aqua.

If there is for sure one that doesn't have a connection with the three original heroes I would back he or she up 100% because you can just see the symbolism between Terra and Riku and Ven and Sora. Terra like Riku was suppose to be the original keblade wielder, but it ended up being Ven and Sora. Aqua doesn't seem to share any symbolism with Kairi.

Symbolism might not prove anything, but it is a good point, right?

Last edited:

Papou

I am seeing people say that too, but I don't know where they're getting the information from. I don't think that Terra and Ven are really supposed to "symbolize" Riku and Sora, they just share connections with them.

I think that if anyone of TAV isn't related to SRK, it's Aqua. TAV seem like very new characters, but from what we've seen, Aqua seems to be the most unlike her SRK counterpart.

Muse

you look atrocious
You sure are making a lot of threads tonight.

I heard someone in a post once say that out of our three new heroes Terra, Ven, and Aqua one for sure has no connection once so ever to any of the tree originall heroes Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Wait. Kairi counts as a hero? -attacked by Kairi fans-

That person said that he or she thinks the one that doesn't have the connection is Aqua.

If there is for sure one that doesn't have a connection with the tree original heroes I would back he or she up 100% because you can just see the symbolism between Terra and Riku and Ven and Sora.

And you can't with Aqua and Kairi?

Terra like Riku was suppose to be the original keblade wielder, but it ended up being Ven and Sora. Aqua doesn't seem to share any symbolism with Kairi.

Terra - older brother figure; chose Riku to wield the Keyblade
Ven - younger brother figure; looks/possibly inspired Roxas' appearance
Aqua - sister figure; only female in group

That, and if you compare their facial structures, Aqua and Kairi look more alike than Terra and Riku do.

Symbolism might not prove anything, but it is a good point, right?

What do you mean by symbolism? I don't really think what you presented counts as that... And if anything, there's the fact that Aqua and Kairi are the only females in their respective trio.

Personally, I think Aqua and Kairi aren't related, but then again, there's nothing proving or disproving that at this time.

The only one we can really say with confidence that they are connected are Sora and Ven, and unless that turns out to be the biggest red herring ever, then we can't rule out either the Terra/Riku or the Aqua/Kairi relation.

Athel

Machinist
One of VAT doesn't have a connection with SRK. It could be either Terra or Aqua, seeing as how we can all see the obvious relation between Ven and Sora. There are logical explanations for and against both.

Terra and Riku don't share a physical resemblance, and we don't know if choosing a successor for the Keyblade counts as a connection.

Aqua and Kairi look similar, you must admit, though Aqua - Xion feels more likely to me. And Aqua wielded the Inverse Kingdom, not the Gayblade.

Papou

One of VAT doesn't have a connection with SRK.
Where are we getting this information? I don't mean to be demanding, I'm just confused because I haven't been able to find any quotes or anything about this.

Terra and Riku don't share a physical resemblance, and we don't know if choosing a successor for the Keyblade counts as a connection.
Choosing a successor for the Keyblade isn't a connection?:dizzy:

Aqua and Kairi look similar, you must admit, though Aqua - Xion feels more likely to me. And Aqua wielded the Inverse Kingdom, not the Gayblade.
Inverse Kingdom isn't really connected to Kairi or Xion. And Ven wielded Way To Dawn...

Athel

Machinist
Where are we getting this information? I don't mean to be demanding, I'm just confused because I haven't been able to find any quotes or anything about this.

I believe he goes by the name of Tetsuya Nomura.

Muse

you look atrocious

It's an interview with Nomura. I don't know which one it is though.

I thought that Terra had chosen Riku to be a wielder? Is that not true or does it not count as a definite connection?

Terra had chosen Riku to be a wielder. But for all we know, that's it. There's nothing else saying that the two share a connection. Especially when compared to, Iunno, Ven looking exactly like Roxas, Sora's Nobody.

Papou

It's an interview with Nomura. I don't know which one it is though.
Thanks for clearing that up. I'll try to find it...

Terra had chosen Riku to be a wielder. But for all we know, that's it. There's nothing else saying that the two share a connection. Especially when compared to, Iunno, Ven looking exactly like Roxas, Sora's Nobody.
That's a good enough connection for me. Plus, Terra's story seems like it will deal with him experimenting with darkness, like Riku. I've never really gone for the Aqua-Kairi or Aqua-Xion connection, anyway. She seems way too different from Kairi-Namine-Xion. The only thing she shares with them at this point is the name parallel (which all three of them have) and a similar face shape, which I don't think is enough for a connection to get by on.

canito_q

Terra means riku, Ven means sora and Aqua means mickey
And if aquas connection with mickey is via entering the org, then aqua has a connection with xion, and, of course, kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, we know nothing about Aqua so we can't say for sure how unrelated to Kairi she might be.
She can look like her just for the sake of us all getting confused over Xion's identity. By making Aqua and Kairi look alike, while unrelated, they're mind fucking us about Xion and who's she related to at the end of the day.
Alternatively, she can be why Xehanort found one special girl that might have the same powers as a Princess - instead of him bluntly declaring he had found a Princess, or something.

Terra did choose Riku for the KK, but seeing the possible and probable nature of Sora's relation with Ven, it kind of makes the Terra-Riku relation we know of to be somewhat redundant.

Do I hope Aqua's the unrelated one, mostly because Kairi has enough characters tying to her, and Aqua could use to be the Larxene for the Good side? Definitely.

Do I think Terra already has Xehanort tying him to the present thus he doesn't need Riku, unlike Ven that needs Sora and Roxas, and Aqua who at least needs Xion if not also Kairi? Sadly, yes.
I just don't see Terra choosing Riku for the Keyblade as that much of a "relation" once I look at Roxas and see he's Ven incarnate, or how Aqua and Kairi and Xion all look alike.
Red herring? Probably. But I have a policy of bracing myself for the worst.

Papou

Bluh, I don't know, I just feel like Aqua isn't going to be tied to Kairi the way Ven is to Sora. Feel free to gloat if I end up being totally wrong xD

Aqua does look like Kairi in the shape of her face and her nose and mouth, but she does have some distinct features of her own and at this point I don't think she was designed to be a look-alike so much as she was designed just to be Aqua. That belief, I admit, is also based on what I want to believe, but this early on I don't feel so bad about going with hunches.

Really, Rain, I don't know how you can stand to make such detailed theories with so many variables xD I'm not going to tell you to stop or that it's too early, I just don't think I could do what you do. Sooo many mysteries surronding TAV. The big one for me is the RoS. It could mean/change anything. Heck, maybe Aqua went into the RoS and it turned her into a PoH AKA Kairi who was then booted by Xemnas AKA Terra to Sora AKA Ven. Yay crack theory.

Back on what I was saying before going off on that... thing... yes, I'm now with you in the 'Terra and Aqua are both candidates for not being related to Riku/Kairi' boat.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think I'll gloat more if you end up being right. As I said before, I don't want Aqua and Kairi to be related. Kairi should get some importance of her own instead of spawing over half the female cast that matters.

I'm very impatient when it gets to my theories. Variables? Yes, I know. Sucks. But I'm more of a concept person anyway. Leave the how and what not aside. I'm dealing with the most basic level of it, the kind of which is impossible to really disprove because it's so variable eaten XD;;

Yey <3

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I really need to start saving interviews. I'll go try to find it, but rest assured, that interview DOES exist. Nomura did say one of them wasn't necessarily connected to SRK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back