• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Tiny Question..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi_Forever

Ok the most annoying thing for me in Kingdom Hearts was the controls with the magic, when you had to throw the potions up like, Cure or Fira or whatever and the Boss would hit you while your throwing the potion up and you die anyway....that happened to me so many times....>_< , ......anyway i wanna know to anyone who has the game, are the controls still like that...or has it improved or what ? Thanks!

*No Spoilers Please*

K

kingdom_hearts2

yes sora will be throwing it in the air and swallow it up like in kh..................... still annoyyed heres more when u use cure in kh2 there will be a mid-long cooldown for u to use abother magic

Kairi_Forever

ok....

violent_anger-I hope there is the leaf veil...cause that would help...alot.

kingdom_hearts2- that sucks....

krnpunkpride92

but cure taking all of ur magic could be a good thing cause kingdom hearts magic was relied on to much thats wat made it really easy

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
well, for the magic shortcuts menu, you can also weild items.
O
X
TRIANGLE
SQUARE
those are the options in the shortcut menu, i find it very helpful. (be aware that there are now four options in the shortcut menu)
to access the shortcuts menu, keep R1 (or L1?) pressed down.

got_kh2?

the ability "leaf veil" will be in kh2. also, even though cure takes all your mp, it also cures party members that are close to you (how much it cures depends on the distance). the mp also recovers by itself anyway, it only takes like 30-45 secs...

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Well.. I never really used it before, since I found the game was a lot more interesting when you didn't.
I beat Sephy without healing.
and I also went through the game this one time with just the Kingdom Key, and I won.
o_o

Kairi_Forever

got_kh2? said:
the ability "leaf veil" will be in kh2. also, even though cure takes all your mp, it also cures party members that are close to you (how much it cures depends on the distance). the mp also recovers by itself anyway, it only takes like 30-45 secs...

Ok, cool! Thanks! :D

Kairi_Forever

roxas99 said:
yeah, kairi forever, it has improved by a lot! healing and using magic and stuff is way more quicker (thank god)

That's good, thanks for that...I wasn't sure ^_^

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Actually all the magic spells are better this time around instead of having one fireball when using Fira or Fire you'll have a whole circle of Fireballs that seek out eneimes same with Thunder and I think Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back