• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

And that little thing that I was kinda disappointed it wasn't in the Beauty and the Beast world throughout the series is...GASTON!!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS GASTON!!?

Gram

Banned
Awards
images

"Nobody is absent from KH like Gaston!"

Sdog

Awards
images

"Nobody is absent from KH like Gaston!"

Is the becoming a musical thread?! =D

Leads heartless like Gaston!

On topic, I always wondered that too when KH2 rolled around, he seems like a no brainer for a corrupt Disney boss to control heartless. Maybe when KH3 rolls around...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KH2 credits show that Adam returned to his human form, so their story is done.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
If Gaston had been in the B&B World, then there would have been no point to Xaldin being there.

KHRULER

Awards
It's Kingdom Hearts dude, they'll probably find a way to turn him back into a beast and HOPEFULLY put in Gaston

They basically closed the world in KH2,if they decide to bring the world back and change him back into a beast just for that it'd just look like a really cheap move.

Sdog

Awards
It's Kingdom Hearts dude, they'll probably find a way to turn him back into a beast and HOPEFULLY put in Gaston

Only way I can see Gaston coming into the games is if they do an add-on story following the events of B&B where Gaston comes back from the dead (if he really is) and comes back for Belle, which would make some Disney buffs pretty mad I'd imagine. Or if he finds out about other worlds and he takes a Maleficent-esque approach and goes around grouping with other villains or something.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Feasibly, any time after Riku and the King closed the DtD, through the events of CoM, and then the whole year up until Sora's awakening, Gaston could have made an appearance in Beast's Castle. If there's any hope, it's in the other stories Nomura wished to tell. Who knows if they'll all be brought to light in KHIII.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Feasibly, any time after Riku and the King closed the DtD, through the events of CoM, and then the whole year up until Sora's awakening, Gaston could have made an appearance in Beast's Castle. If there's any hope, it's in the other stories Nomura wished to tell. Who knows if they'll all be brought to light in KHIII.

Highly doubt it will be in KH III; if it wasn't shown in KH II, there's a incredibly slim chance of it happening in III. Pretty sure Beast's Castle is done.

III will more than likely focus much more on the original KH storyline as a whole, since Nomura has to wrap it the Xehanort Saga.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
My point was Nomura has suggested other plotlines (Mickey's for example) that he'd like to tell. Whether he'll address primary plot points as flashbacks in KHIII or wait until another game to flesh out the story only time will tell. If not, a world like Beast's Castle could easily be implemented since Riku clearly was there during the time Sora was sleeping. It's not just over because the "story" is over.

Pinocchio became a real boy at the end of the first game, and we still visited Monstro / Prankster's Paradise times over.

Also, let's not forget time travel is a thing too, guys. mumble grumble

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

This is honestly what I've been expecting to happen in KH3 since the end of KH2.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Man, I like Gaston. He's just a lot of fun. I want to fight him in KHIII, or even have him as a temporary party member that'll then turn on you.

BlueKey777

Banned
If Beasts Castle is returning to KH3 then there should be an expansion of the map to include the town bell lives in. I also believe Gaston should have been in KH hopefully he will be in KH3.

MyNameisAnsem

KH2 credits show that Adam returned to his human form, so their story is done.

Oh, that was shown? Man, it's been a while since I played KH2. I was hoping to see him in KH3, but looks like that's not happening.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Said it before, will say it again. Probably will be saying it for eternity: Gaston should've been in Days. Days had Beast's Castle presumedly to focus to Xaldin's 1st meeting with Beast. which we didn't even see! WHY does the Beast listen to a single damn word Xaldin ever says to him to begin with? The easiest explanation would be if Xaldin had saved Beast's life, thus earning some trust.

Have Gaston as the boss, playing as Roxas with Xaldin as party member. In the cutscene after the fight Xaldin deals the fatal blow & then we get the most obvious how-could-they-not-think-of-that pun ever:

Gaston: Nobody can defeat Gaston!

*slice*

*falls to his death*

Xaldin: "Nobody" did.

For extra evil bonus points, have it that Xaldin was the one who tipped Gaston off about the Beast holding Belle captive in the 1st place. Thus Xaldin being there at the right time to save Beast would be no mere coincidence.

BlueKey777

Banned
Said it before, will say it again. Probably will be saying it for eternity: Gaston should've been in Days. Days had Beast's Castle presumedly to focus to Xaldin's 1st meeting with Beast. which we didn't even see! WHY does the Beast listen to a single damn word Xaldin ever says to him to begin with? The easiest explanation would be if Xaldin had saved Beast's life, thus earning some trust.

Have Gaston as the boss, playing as Roxas with Xaldin as party member. In the cutscene after the fight Xaldin deals the fatal blow & then we get the most obvious how-could-they-not-think-of-that pun ever:

Gaston: Nobody can defeat Gaston!

*slice*

*falls to his death*

Xaldin: "Nobody" did.

For extra evil bonus points, have it that Xaldin was the one who tipped Gaston off about the Beast holding Belle captive in the 1st place. Thus Xaldin being there at the right time to save Beast would be no mere coincidence.

I wish gaston made his presence in at least one of the KH. He's probably one of the greatest disney villians ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back