• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing I want from KH II: Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THT3000

Kopavogur ... bet you've heard of that place!
When you play as Riku and King Mickey they have to have Sora/Roxas commands like:

Attack
- Other Ability -
Item
- Other Ability -

Not:

O = Jump
X = Attack
And such.

That SUCKED!!!

What do you think?

Oh and a lot more optional bosses.

EDIT: And Tournament expirience points.

Last edited:

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
lol golden toilet hehe-cough.

Well hm, the one thing i want from kh2 fina mix than all the new cool stuff, is an extra scene with Sora and Kairi. i know its sad but i'd loved to see another scene for them, they barely had any in kh2. Even a silly flashback thing as kids would be cool for me lol

T

Tyler Durden

I agree that Mickey and Riku shoul have the samecommands. And they should fix how Riku walks, and so forth.

AND--------------------

Playing as Mickey or Riku in a tournament in the underworld. HOW FRIGGIN AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!!??

just a thought

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I agree that Mickey and Riku shoul have the samecommands. And they should fix how Riku walks, and so forth.

AND--------------------

Playing as Mickey or Riku in a tournament in the underworld. HOW FRIGGIN AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!!??

just a thought

Yeah, that would be awesome! Or maybe to fight them, like you fought Cloud, Tifa, Herculies, and other good and bad guys. But you CAN play as Mickey in a tournament in the coliseum if you use an Action Replay Code. You just can't defeat the hard enemies because they are known as "Bosses". I just like how they made a mini-game of KH:COM in full 3d. I always wanted to play KH in the FF Battle system and see what it would be like. I actually think they should make a PS2 version of COM, because I get to hear Organization voices, and I get to see it in full 3D quality! But that proubually won't happen.:unsure: But atleast it would have a Mini-game of KH:COM.

I'm trying to make a movie of Kingdom Hearts because I learned how to do that stuff since I was seven! So I know how to do that! Except, I can't figure out how to make Donald's beak... they're hard. Oh! Sorry I got a bit off-topic.

RsOoXrAas

they better have some sort of deep dive for the next kingdom hearts game, and more info about sora and riku on how they became friends (they only show them hanging out, but never how they met) that would probably be an interesting story

Kingblader9

hey i didnt know the COM thing was just a mini game i thougt it was a new battle menu selection like how u got in KH2 any way riku and sora were friends since they were born what i wanna know is if kairi is a princess she has to be the princess of radiant garden so first she has to be ansem's daughter second why did she leave if she was a f-ing princess! third they say shes the mayors daughter i think in the first one so Nomura you messed up big time if u ask me and
i know im already kind of off topic but from what i saw in the pic the knight looked kinda like the guy from ff vs. XIII which not to mention i thought was about the org XIII. but it looks like i talked too D@Mned much!

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i wan to play as any helpable character(like jack, aladdin, and such)i want to play as cloud, auron.and want to fight the titans.ALL OF THEM.and i want to fight kurt ziza again!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think a fight with all the Titans is right now wishful thinking. A Roxas boss battle is possible though.

What I want is Malificent to be a boss and more cutscenes involving the Org. And mainly, I want KH2 Final Mix to be released in the U.S.

Masamune

Big Boss
well i would like a new secret ending, bosses, keychains and more in depth dtory about riku, sora and kiari.....

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i heard that they might put a roxas boss fight in it although it won't happen but im still hoping they make it possible.

Masamune

Big Boss
well a roxas boss fight would be awesome... even if its a slight chance. they might put other boses as well such as the return of kurt ziza.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
well a roxas boss fight would be awesome... even if its a slight chance. they might put other boses as well such as the return of kurt ziza.

Prolly won't happen. I would think they'd need consent from the person who won the contest to put Kurt Zisa in the first game. I wanted more scenes about Riku. I almost didn't understand his part and how he got into his Ansem form, etc.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
What would also be cool is if they could have Destiny islands become a playable world. It's the only world in KH2 that is shown but not playable. It would be cool to have Sora see his buddies Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. And maybe we could even finally see his mom.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
What would also be cool is if they could have Destiny islands become a playable world. It's the only world in KH2 that is shown but not playable. It would be cool to have Sora see his buddies Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. And maybe we could even finally see his mom.

We should get a petition to put Tidus and Wakka back in KH2. They weren't even in it.

Masamune

Big Boss
Prolly won't happen. I would think they'd need consent from the person who won the contest to put Kurt Zisa in the first game. I wanted more scenes about Riku. I almost didn't understand his part and how he got into his Ansem form, etc.

well more scenes of riku are a must so we can know more about him.... and if they have room add wakka and tidus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back