• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One thing i need clearing up.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djordjevic

OK so erm, yeah one thing in the game that got me wondering is right at the start of the game just after roxas' story....when u get control of sora in twilight town. Its when Hayner asked sora if he had met him....now i know its a reference to roxas...BUT i thought that only the hayner from the "fake" twilight town knew roxas and i didn't think there would be a connection between roxas/sora and hayner and the other guys from the "real" twilight town.
Anybody explain to it too me? :confused:

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
this can be attributed to a plot hole if u want but there is no definate answer to this, then again knowing kingdom hearts storyline, it would be more that there was a connection between the two's hearts, that sparked hayner to say that thing to sora

heck for all we know it could just be a mistake from hayner

Last edited:

Sora18

this can be attributed to a plot hole if u want but there is no definate answer to this, then again knowing kingdom hearts storyline, it would be more that there was a connection between the two's hearts, that sparked hayner to say that thing to sora

Yes, see Roxas in Sora, knew Haynar, and well, Roxas, probably did something to Hayner to make him say that. I guess ,that's what I think.

Djordjevic

oh well thats alright then, i thought i was missing somethin, but no, thanks for clearin that up for me. I mean i can understand why sora is crying....thats roxas inside him crying because he DID know a hayner but the thing is, it wasn't the REAL hayner and the real HAYNER never came nto contact with roxas.....as far as i know anyway.

Xayn

It was probably because the real gang and the fake gang's hearts are connected as well. Although they were 'virtual', didn't they still have hearts?

Could be wrong but it's my best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back