• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
You know how during the tutorial for the first Kingdom Hearts there are pictures of the Princesses of Heart on the floor?

The first one is Snow White, second is Cinderella, third is something, fourth is Aurora, and the fourth is Belle?

Well what is the third one a picture of?

And what do those pictures mean anyways?

Just somethings that I have been wondering about

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
The pictures mean that the princesses have been captured already.

And I don't remember what the third one looks like, could you tell me?

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow you know, I was going through the Kingdom Hearts Visual Arts Collection CG & Illustration Works book and it only shows the four princesses. It does not even acknowledge that the third picture is there. Yeah here is a screenshot I took of how the pages in the book go......
40022644ec5.jpg

It's weird.

SH_Brat

It doesn't really look like any of the princesses. It isn't Alice. She doesn't wear a dress like that. It's not Belle... Maybe it is a different princess. One we don't know about?
Anyway, the pictures are representing the princesses of heart. The ones already captured anyway. It's interesting because I never stopped to really look at that third picture before. Anyone else think that it is interesting that it appears with the door that Sora unlocks before he fights Ansem in TEotW?

missmamibear

I think they represent the Purest of Hearts.. not all of them..but the most popular..and the one you're referring to looks like it's just a whirly design of some sort..

Nobody Master

*gasps* SORA619 - no double-posting please! If you want to say something else before someone else has posted, just click on the 'EDIT' button on the bottom right corner of your post (although it was probably an accident... if so I'm sorry for telling you all this boring stuff you know already...)

And yeah, Im not sure what that 3rd one is either.

As for the Princesses? You're question's been answered wonderfully! :p

Nobody Master

I suppose that could be true. Revleaing her as a princess would be giving too much away about the plot in the game.

Denki-Kurai

I think it's to symbolize that three of the seven PoH have not be captured yet. Because in that particular "room" there are three hearts on the floor which have only a silhouette of a person. But thats just what I think.

Yeah i think that too. Maybe there's a reason why the door was there. Maybe since the other princesses were captured and their heart were being held captive the remaining princesses hearts called for help summoning that "room" and the door to light.

Just a thought

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Or maybe not.

Everytime I look at these threads I get the same thought.

They didn't put that much thought into it.

It'd be cool if they did. .. . .. .

But they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back