• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

one question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
alright its been, almost a year since ive last been active. wel maybe not a year, but quite some time. and ive noticed that some of the people that i have encountered back then are still active, such as charge. he used to have a bunch of exclamation marks and stuff at hte end or something. but anways, that is beside the point of this thread. can somebody explain to me if it is evident of release of hte 3 games anytime in teh future? and please dont flame or add nasty comments, just one answer will be fine. and dont try to just get post points just by saying "no" or "we dont know". i mean if u are going to add additional comments, such as more information that hasn't been stated, then please do so. just dont spam is what im trying to say. alright thanks to whoever replies:)

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
im not exact but..
358/2 days winter 2008 same goes for coded?
and BBS in 2009?
and this is all for japan releases...
and theres no confirmation for Americas release?

LiD

I think it says Days is comming in 2008
And BBS in 2009
Leaving Coded between those two because i think BBS is going to be the last to release
but thats in japan
im not sure about NA

swizzle

You are such a drag..
alright gyus thanks alot for commenting, and if u dont mind another question, who is xion? is that the 14th chick or something? and can u explain how we know of her. i guess those are 2 questions.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
alright gyus thanks alot for commenting, and if u dont mind another question, who is xion? is that the 14th chick or something? and can u explain how we know of her. i guess those are 2 questions.

Shes the 14th member. We know she has some kinda fake Kingdom Key as a weapon.

A

Audo

Japan Release:
Coded - Winter 2008
Days - Winter 2008
BBS - 2009.

Other than that, nothing else is known on the release dates.

LiD

I don't think we know her,
I think we know very little about her,
We are unsure how she got this keyblade
Or if its real or not (According to Riku Its A fake)
or We Don't Really Know Who she is at all,

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Winter '08 for Coded and 358/2 Days
Q1 '09 for Birth By Sleep

And these are Japanese release dates, American/Europe release dates will probably be about three months after.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Yeah, I'm going to tell you what was repeated the last five times.

Also, the stickies at the top of this forum would be a good place to look next time when you want to catch up on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back