• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One question about the files

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MexM

Um hey all I'm new here :) But anyways, I just wanna ask something. I started my file with Standard Mode and I'm getting to TWTNW, and in the game there are two trophies 'Beat the game on Proud' and 'Beat the game on Critical'. I know I can save my DE and trophies to a Critical file, but if I complete the Critical file, I will get the Proud one too? If not, then if I complete the game on proud mode on another file, the trophy will be saved on the Standard one too? Because I'm gonna do 100% on Standard as possible as I can and I want to get those trophies when I begin my Critical file. Thanks :) (Sorry if my English is bad, I'm from Mexico)

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
all trophies transfer to all files. so if you beat proud you get the proud trophy and then if you go and beat critical you get the critical trophy and still keeping all the other trophies.

Dark Wing

Awards
if your planning on doing a crit run, why play on standard at all? why not start with proud to begin with? seems kind of counter productive to me...

THE GAME

if your planning on doing a crit run, why play on standard at all? why not start with proud to begin with? seems kind of counter productive to me...
What do you mean? You unlock Critical mode after beating Standard mode. Why start with Proud mode? It'll just make it more difficult to unlock Critical mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back