• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Piece

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora910

This is a One Piece RPG where you pick who you want to be and whats the name of your ship,etc.

Template:
Name:
Ship Name:
Fruit:(if you want it)
What are you:(swordsman,chef,sniper,doctor,navigator,and captain)you need these spots filled.
Accomplishment:(What are you trying to do be king of pirates,etc.)
Bio:

My Template:

"Im made of rubber"write this on your template and your in.

Name:Raiden Shoi
Appearance:
Portgas_D__Ace.jpg

Ship Name:Straw Hat ship
Fruit:Wind Wind Fruit
What am I:Captain
Accomplishment:To be King Of The Pirates
Bio:He was an only child,he grew up in a small town.He was walking in the forest and he was very hungry,and he saw a bunch of fruit,he checked to see if anyone was around,there wasnt so he ate one of the fruits.When he was done he lifted into the air,and then later he talked to his dad about it,he told him everything about it.One day when Raiden was walking around town some pirates came and attacked the town,Raiden saw them and quickly ran to his house.When he got there his parents were dead and some pirates were stealing his stuff.He decided to fight them with his wind wind powers,he didnt know much about it but he knew enough to fight back.He beat them both but he started crying since his mom and dad died.After that he lived in the woods and he decided to become a pirate so he could get back at the pirates who killed his parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pirate Ships:
Straw Hat Crew
The Shadow Grave
The Bloody Marry

Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"Im made of rubber"

Name: Zander Hitashimo
Apperance:
Franky_One_Piece.jpg

(Exceptions: has spiked brown hair and wears pants)
Ship Name: none. (looking to join a crew)
What are you: Engineer/Shipwright
Accomplishment: To build the most powerful ship in the world
Bio: During his early days he and his parents worked in the Galley-La shipyards building the new Sea-King class battleships. the Hitashimo family have been trusted on build these new battleships for the navy. four years ago, Zander and his father, Gaito, created a set of blueprints for a class of ship that can outclass, outrun, and outgun the Sea-King Class. the prototype was built in secret because if the Navy found out about it, they would steal the prototype and brand the family has pirates. Taking precautions, Gaito ordered the construction of two prototype ships. news of the prototypes leaked into the ear's of Bourqe Works and sent the Millions to Water 7 to capture one. During the battle the Millions managed to capture one of the prototypes. Gaito, who knew this would happen, activates a self-destruct system to prevent the theft. unfortunately, Zander was caught in the blast leaving his body badly injured. He managed to fix himself with spare parts from an abandoned ship. Four years later, he left Water 7 to search for a crew to help his pursue his dream. he his also an expert of ship inspection adn upgrading.

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'M MADE OF RUBBER! :O

Name: Kirikizu Amata (AKA Kirikizu, the Porcupine)
Appearance:
OnePiececharactercopy.jpg

^ I made that 10-20 minutes ago. ;]
Ship Name: The Bloody Marry (this ship's jolly roger features a skull with three scars over each eye)
Fruit: The Cut Cut Fruit
What are you: Captain (join mah crew =D)
Accomplishment: Kirikizu wants to overthrow the navy, to make way for a world where pirates rule.
Bio: Born into a family of pirates, Kirikizu has always had a stern resentment toward the navy. This is reasonable, considering he was forced to watch both his parents hang in his teenage years. It wasn't until he gained access to the Cut Cut fruit, at age 29, that he decided to act upon his vendetta against the Navy. He currently has a bounty of 70,000,000 berries, due to his constant attacks on Navy ships (often killing important officers). There only two things he hates more than the navy: catfish (he feels like they're mocking his mustache), and being called an old geezer. Kirikizu is also a very violent drunk, which is where his scars came from.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
OOC: Join my crew bond of flames and stripes :D!! I promise my plot for my ship will be interesting and full of action. :D

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Name:roronoa zolo
Apperance:short green hair, white shirt, green sash around stomach, black pants.has 3 earrings in left ear.weilds 3 swords
Ship Name:straw hat ship
Fruit:none
What are you:swordsman
Accomplishment:wants to become the greatest swordsman in the world
Bio:(dont know bio off the top of my head.give me time.im at school.lol)
i'll make it better later.just wanted to post a rough draft

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
BOF,be original dont be Zolo. If you want you can make a character like Zolo. One peice characters in a rp is not a very good idea. : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back