• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Piece: There Will Lives On.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

So, i decided to start a new next generation fanfiction. anyways these first couple of chapters will introduce the new Straw Hat crew. It will most likely be for 7 or 8 chapters. and than afterwards it will detail on how there brought to gather again. Anyways i hope you enjoy the 1st 2 chapters of this new series. And be sure to tell me what you think about the characters!

Chapter 01: D
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chapter 02: Aimi
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It looks like Nami and Luffy had kids. I just can't figure out who their spouses are. I really like Lucina. So much like her father with her gum, gum gatling punches. :D I imagine they'll be paired up together to start searching for the One Piece. I feel like I know whom Belle-Mere would be, but I wonder if she's really gone or not? Boy, oh boy, please write more. I need to know what happens next, and if Aimi has Nami's navigation skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back