• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Piece the Voyage of a Lifetime.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryaneden

Well this marks a return to my active fanfic writing. as i present to you guys and gals. an introduction into my world of One Piece.
Chapter 00: Introduction

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ryaneden

Here's the official first chapter of my story. but unlike most of my stories the main characters don't appear right away. but this chapter is important you guys! So read it and don't skip it!

Chapter 01: The Marine Captain Roronoa Fuumiko

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm in love with this story already. Why? Because its One Piece related. I really like the introduction of characters, and feel familiar to them already. It's extremely interesting to see Fuumiko had made up her mind to become a marine, instead of a pirate like her father. I wonder why her dream was to be a marine from the start.

Now then, there are a lot of grammar mistakes to be seen, and a few spelling errors. You also need to use periods at the end of the sentences, the characters happen to speak in. Don't get me wrong, you told the story well. In the introduction, you have a lot of 'there' instead of 'their'. Next time you write, I hope you'll look here: http://forums.khinsider.com/creative-writing/182017-lets-talk-grammar.html

This way, you can use them more properly. C:

Last edited:

ryaneden

I'm in love with this story already. Why? Because its One Piece related. I really like the introduction of characters, and feel familiar to them already. It's extremely interesting to see Fuumiko had made up her mind to become a marine, instead of a pirate like her father. I wonder why her dream was to be a marine from the start.

Now then, there are a lot of grammar mistakes to be seen, and a few spelling errors. You also need to use periods at the end of the sentences, the characters happen to speak in. Don't get me wrong, you told the story well. In the introduction, you have a lot of 'there' instead of 'their'. Next time you write, I hope you'll look here: http://forums.khinsider.com/creative-writing/182017-lets-talk-grammar.html

This way, you can use them more properly. C:

Sorry for the spelling errors i was feeling good when i finished that up. also i used BGM from the series to help me write the chapters ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back