• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Piece Characters vs Naruto Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Though this has been done before...One Piece Characters vs. Naruto Characters. Every single character, even the dead are in the battle. That means Minato Namikaze(Yondaime) and the other hokage. Also Gol D. Roger and other dead characters like Ryuuma The King. Who would win this Character fight!

Zaraki

so its the ol Pirates vs Ninja battle. I like one piece and think its a hell of alot better then naruto but sad to say it but naruto characters would win. Ninja have the upper hand with stealth and speed( and their dragonball z like attacks).

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
so its the ol Pirates vs Ninja battle. I like one piece and think its a hell of alot better then naruto but sad to say it but naruto characters would win. Ninja have the upper hand with stealth and speed( and their dragonball z like attacks).
Well, technically, yes. The ol Pirates vs Ninjas. Though, this is no longer Pirates vs. Ninjas. It's more of Every character in the One Piece universe, including the World Government vs. Everyone in the Naruto Universe. Even jinchuuriki's(sp?).

Such as CP9, World Government, Gol D. Roger, Niibi, Sanbii, Yondaime, etc. It's a classic Character vs. Character battle. -verse vs. -verse. Not Ninja vs Pirates. So it could mean Luffy vs. Rock Lee, Lucci vs. Jiraiya or Mihawk vs. Sasuke. Even Oz and Gecko Moria are in.

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well first this should most likely be in the Verses section. Second your not comparing just one on one. You are going all out war pretty much. That means there would be 2 on 1 or many other disadvantaged situations. I think i would have to go with ninjas in the end though. They can use jutsus involving elements let alone they most likely move faster.

PKKzelfar

naruto characters can beat this kind of round, try 3 rasengans(naruto,jiraiya and yondaime) at the same time and 2 chidori/sharingan(from sasuke and kakashi) and akatsuki. HELL YEAH!!!

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
naruto characters can beat this kind of round, try 3 rasengans(naruto,jiraiya and yondaime) at the same time and 2 chidori/sharingan(from sasuke and kakashi) and akatsuki. HELL YEAH!!!

I'm very sure the Logia's can handle 2 Chidori's and 3 Rasengans while CP9 from the World government can go on par with Akatsuki. Well, maybe Enel alone or Aokiji alone. Gold Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks and Garp would probably be able to beat most of konoha, while Gecko Moria can steal most of their shadows!

Well first this should most likely be in the Verses section. Second your not comparing just one on one. You are going all out war pretty much. That means there would be 2 on 1 or many other disadvantaged situations. I think i would have to go with ninjas in the end though. They can use jutsus involving elements let alone they most likely move faster.

Oh, right! Forgot about that.

Well, as I said, Logia's like Aokiji, Enel, Ace and even Blackbeard can go on par with most of the ninjas in Naruto. Whitebeard, Shanks and Gold Roger are also one of the strongest men in the world, and Gecko Moria has Oz. Other than that, the World Government has CP9, Akainu, Garp and the devil fruit users in the Government, including Shichiukai which means Draquille Mihawk, Donquixote Flamingo, Bartholomew Kuma, an unmentioned Shichibukai and that merman. Not to mention Buster Call.

Comparing speeds with Ninjas, the CP9 assassins counter it with Soru and Luffy's Gear Second Soru is also as fast or even faster then Body Flicker Technique.

Logia's are pure elements. Therefore can counter with most of the Ninjutsu that anyone can do, except Water ninjutsu.

Last edited:
T

Tragic Fall

Naruto characters because the characters One piece are kinda stupid.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
As seen for the anime standpoint. Let's examine our main characters.

One Piece: Monkey T. Luffy.
wall_luffy5_500.jpg

Pros: Streching powers, captain of ship.
Cons: Inabilty to swim, annoying tendicies, laughs at inappropriate times, obsession with a straw hat.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden: Uzumaki Naruto
458x315.aspx

Pros: has demon sealed inside him which offers a large variety of abilities both superhuman and supernatural. Can walk on water. His jutsu include the Rasengan, Kage Bunshin, Summoning. He is a member of a large village of elite ninja with abilites equal and greater to that of his own. This abilties can range from turning invisible to cutting a waterfall in half.
Cons: Due to a badly done translation, has the irritating catch phrase "Believe it!" in the English anime. Some comedic relief can be childish or irrelevent to American viewers.

Based on this, I will have to rule in favor of ninjas. I will further update, using several different mediums as evidence.
And that was just saying ninjas are better..............................

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I hope you know, Yondaime can instantly appear anywhere without any warning whatsoever. That means One Piece characters would be dying left to right. Couple that with the fact that the demons would be in the battle, Naruto can go four tailed kyuubi giving him unfathomable power, Sasuke's CS2 giving him power that is on par with Naruto then he has Sharingan fully mastered giving him an even freater edge, Rock Lee and Gai's six gates, and Pein's tremendous that can devastate the world if he so chooses. There are even more stuff to worry about from other Naruto characters. One Piece do not have a chance against the Naruto characters.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I hope you know, Yondaime can instantly appear anywhere without any warning whatsoever. That means One Piece characters would be dying left to right. Couple that with the fact that the demons would be in the battle, Naruto can go four tailed kyuubi giving him unfathomable power, Sasuke's CS2 giving him power that is on par with Naruto then he has Sharingan fully mastered giving him an even freater edge, Rock Lee and Gai's six gates, and Pein's tremendous that can devastate the world if he so chooses. There are even more stuff to worry about from other Naruto characters. One Piece do not have a chance against the Naruto characters.

What chapter did it show that Yondaime can teleport? Kakashi's past arc?

I know Minato(Yondaime) has the ability to appear instantaneously anywhere though isn't that through the special Kunai that Minato gave to Kakashi? Other than that, He has Body flicker which increases the users reflexes and allows users to travel short distances. Sounds like Soru to me. Shicibukai Bartholomew Kuma too has the ability to teleport himself or other people to anywhere he knows, sees or has been to. Besides, most OP characters considering Kaigun(Marines) admirals and their army, Shicibukai, The Revolutionary Army lead by Luffy's father Monkey D. Dragon, Gol D. Roger who was the Pirate King, Whitebeards Fleet and Divisions, Blackbeard Pirates, Strawhat Pirates and many others I forgot such as Elbaf Giants. Oh yes, did I mention Enel is in the battle also along with Gecko Moria, Oz and the whole of Thriller Bark.

Even though Naruto is considered a mini demon fox in 4 Tails, All it showed in the chapter was him being stationary, sitting in one place, blasting a giant cero-like beam. He is slow in charging the blast and is a sitting duck to attacks from many powers.
Though, in gaining unfathomable power, he is quickly but surely dying due to the affects of 4-tails. Besides, what do you think that Naruto would be able to activate 4-tails before he gets killed by a logia, like Blackbeard, or someone that I mentioned above excluding Ussop, Nami, and Robin. Chopper is unsure because of his Monster Point which hurts him but makes him temporarily invincible like Giga Bowser from SSBB. Besides that, it's not like the demons are invincible to attacks, they can get hurt meaning they can get freezed by Aokiji, disintegrated in a matter of time by Enel, crushed under gravity by Blackbeard, or even matched up against Zombie Oz(He can't feel pain nor can be poisoned).

CS2 Sasuke...Really, maybe you didn't read One Piece. Sasuke, as in my opinion is probably greater in skill than Naruto, seeing how he eliminated Orochimaru with ease and calmed the Nine Tailed Demon Fox. Though, he may have Sharingan, Enel who can destroy islands can take on Konoha with ease can literally char Sasuke to a crisp. Blackbeard, who too can destroy villages, is a walking black hole.

Rock Lee's and Gai's 6-gates are just an imperfect variation Gear Second. Luffy, along has the ability to pump air to speed blood circulation at a faster rate without putting strain on his organs. The 6 gates are similar but are imperfect versions. Above that, there are minimal damages in Gear Second compared to 6 Gates and Lotus. Besides, if you can prove to me that Gai and Rock Lee can break through many layers of bedrock in their base form (Not concrete! Bedrock.), then you can say there 6 gates are on par with Gear Second.

Pein's tremendous that can devastate the world if he so chooses.

Might I say, Pein's Rinnegan, which said can devastate the world if he so wishes to is similar to Sharingan. It has the ability to use all types of elemental techniques and elemental chakra. Devastate the world pretty much falls under it but not destroy it. Just because he has Rinnegan, doesn't mean he can literally implode the world to doom or wipe out a whole civilization. It probably means he can use Water Ninjutsu to drown islands, or create small scale Isles. Rinnegan created the ninja world, not the actual world thus doesn't give god-like status to Pein like how it applies to Enel, and created the first ninjutsu. Rinnegan doesn't have end of the world abilities and so does Enel. Though, Enel can create Raigous which can be end of the world attacks.

There are even more stuff to worry about from other Naruto characters. One Piece do not have a chance against the Naruto characters.

There are more than the strawhat pirates to worry about. Such as Aokiji, CP9, many other Logias, Thriller Bark Zombie Army, Shichibukai, Whitebeard Pirates and so on.

Oz of course, is powerful but only if he has Luffy's Shadow and has Moria controling him. Though, in his past life he controlled countless countries he conquered but was stupid enough not to wear clothes and die of frostbite.

As seen for the anime standpoint. Let's examine our main characters.

One Piece: Monkey T. Luffy.
wall_luffy5_500.jpg

Pros: Streching powers, captain of ship.
Cons: Inabilty to swim, annoying tendicies, laughs at inappropriate times, obsession with a straw hat.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden: Uzumaki Naruto
458x315.aspx

Pros: has demon sealed inside him which offers a large variety of abilities both superhuman and supernatural. Can walk on water. His jutsu include the Rasengan, Kage Bunshin, Summoning. He is a member of a large village of elite ninja with abilites equal and greater to that of his own. This abilties can range from turning invisible to cutting a waterfall in half.
Cons: Due to a badly done translation, has the irritating catch phrase "Believe it!" in the English anime. Some comedic relief can be childish or irrelevent to American viewers.

Based on this, I will have to rule in favor of ninjas. I will further update, using several different mediums as evidence.

And that was just saying ninjas are better..............................
Your standpoint has too much holes. It's like you're making red wine with rice.

Right now, I am assuming you guys are up to date with both manga One Piece and Naruto Shippuden. Hopefully, I am right about you all reading both of the manga and that I am not being biased.

I'm sorry, but I think that one piece characters could easily kick Naruto character's buts. Honestly, with all the characters in One Piece, even the Naruto characters would fail in battle. Yeah, not much proof, but I stand by this as my opinion.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I'm sorry, but I think that one piece characters could easily kick Naruto character's buts. Honestly, with all the characters in One Piece, even the Naruto characters would fail in battle. Yeah, not much proof, but I stand by this as my opinion.

Do you forget each shinobi nation has their own army? Each of which is composed of ninjas who at the very least chuunins?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Do you forget each shinobi nation has their own army? Each of which is composed of ninjas who at the very least chuunins?

You should know from reading One Piece that the World Government armies are larger than all the shinobi army nations put together. Add to that, the revolutionary army who is powerful enough to go on par with the World Government. Not to mention that there are many pirates that have high bounties in "The New World" such as Whitebeard and his 4 divisions, Ace and his crew made of powerful characters, Blackbeard who is on par with Whitebeard and the Baroque Works Billions, Millions and Number agents. Also, I should mention Thriller Bark Zombie Army. They are Zombies that can't be affected by anything. Gecko Moria overall has all the shadow powers that Shikamaru could have such as ripping the shadow out of the person, switching places with you own shadow and use your own shadow as a minion to attack other people.

Inside the world government, there are people who adapted to assassin abilities such as Soru and Geppou. They are CP9. Besides that, Garp is enough to take on the ninja's in Konoha by just throwing a freaking giant cannon ball with ease. Enel himself is his own army. It's not even funny how the Naruto characters can't stand their own against vast armies that are made up of the world and compose of several skilled snipers and swordsmen along with generals and admirals that may have ate the devil fruit.

So you can't mention army anywhere near the One Piece worlds.

I've read several debates of the strawhats going against Konoha alone and everyone noted that Konoha would get destroyed. Though, I am not basing my facts on them but what I know.

The Straw-Hat Pirates ( OP ) VS The Naruto Gang - Naruto Forums
Just there for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back