• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One or two 3D confusions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Hawkins

Okay, I've played KH3D dozens of times, read interviews and forums, and I finally feel confident on KH3D's story, except for a some points if anyone could help:

1. Okay, I get that Ansem Seeker of Darkness went into the past to meet Young Xehanort, but when? Did he do it right when Apprentice Xehanort split into Heartless & Nobody, or some other point in time?

2. Ansem SoD gave Young Xehanort the ability to time travel, but what did he do then? Did he lose the ability to time travel and stayed at Destiny Islands until the events of KH1?

3. Xigbar says that "...we hijacked your little slumber party before it started...", how so? Sora and Riku did pretty much what they were going to do anyway up until they went to TWTNW, so how were they "hijacked" so to speak?

4. I understand why all those at the end returned to their proper places in the timeline, but... why then at that moment? The New Organization XIII had Sora & Company in their clutches, and they left? It seems rather problematic to have an army that can disappear at any moment without notice.

5. I get the importance of the numbers (7 Light, 13 Darkness), but confused on the Light portions. To make the X-Blade, you need 13 pieces of PURE DARKNESS and 7 pieces of PURE LIGHT, right? Though Sora & company are the good guys, it's been stated many times they have darkness in them, so they can't be the pieces of Light, only the Princesses of Heart can. So why not just have an ARMY of people protecting the 7 Lights?

Odium Crop

Banned
1. He probably travelled back in time after he found out that Kairi had 'landed' at DI. I have another explanation for when he travelled back, but it is more complicated and posting it here would be unnecessary.

2. After giving YX the ability to time travel, he would have returned to his own time shortly after, like what happened at the end of DDD.

3. They were tracking Sora from the start with the Recusant's Sigil, as was explained by YX. How and when they placed it is difficult to know.

4. Why? I am not sure. When Master Xehanort fully reformed, time returned to normal for all of them, and because one can only stay in the time that is not theirs for a short time, then they did not have long left. Also, Master Xehanort, Isa/Saix and Braig/Xigbar were not brought from the past, so where they went is a mystery.

5. Was it ever said that they had to be 'pure'? Only Kairi fits this definition when it comes to the seven pieces.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
1. Okay, I get that Ansem Seeker of Darkness went into the past to meet Young Xehanort, but when? Did he do it right when Apprentice Xehanort split into Heartless & Nobody, or some other point in time?

Not sure exactly but it should be some time between when Master Xehanort was defeated and KH1. Ansem "Xehanort's Heartless" traveled back in time to give Young Xehanort his time traveling powers; a time way before BBS so Xehanort is younger. Ansem met the requirements to travel back in time because he didn't had a body.

2. Ansem SoD gave Young Xehanort the ability to time travel, but what did he do then? Did he lose the ability to time travel and stayed at Destiny Islands until the events of KH1?

He eventually learned of the truer purpose/destiny he's suppose to abide by and then in KH3D, you seem him gathering his various carnations and other members suitable to be the Thirteen Darknesses.

3. Xigbar says that "...we hijacked your little slumber party before it started...", how so? Sora and Riku did pretty much what they were going to do anyway up until they went to TWTNW, so how were they "hijacked" so to speak?

Sora and Riku were given different outfits that weren't from Master Yensid but rather from your enemies. Sora's outfit was a marker/tracker so they knew exactly where to track him and Riku became Sora's Dream Eater as signified by the emblem on his jacket.

4. I understand why all those at the end returned to their proper places in the timeline, but... why then at that moment? The New Organization XIII had Sora & Company in their clutches, and they left? It seems rather problematic to have an army that can disappear at any moment without notice.

It was a forewarning for Sora and the others to know what they're suppose to expect as Master Xehanort explains to them his plans of clashing between the Thirteen Darknesses and Seven Lights. If the Seven Lights refuse to clash with the Thirteen Darknesses, Master Xehanort can go after the Seven Princesses of Heart as an alternative to achieving his goal.

5. I get the importance of the numbers (7 Light, 13 Darkness), but confused on the Light portions. To make the X-Blade, you need 13 pieces of PURE DARKNESS and 7 pieces of PURE LIGHT, right? Though Sora & company are the good guys, it's been stated many times they have darkness in them, so they can't be the pieces of Light, only the Princesses of Heart can. So why not just have an ARMY of people protecting the 7 Lights?

The Thirteen Darknesses and Seven Lights don't necessarily have to be pure dark/light. The Princesses of Heart are exceptions because they are the few that have hearts of pure light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back