• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One of the most original things I've seen in a long time.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Kill Screen - Infinity Blade Review

Read that review. Pay attention, after you hit the 'bloodline' button. What that man did with a review for a simple, repetitive (but still fun) mobile game is simply fantastic. Best review I've read, of anything.

Do it.

Siren

Awards
Yes; it's based on the Unreal Engine. As I said, it's fun, if a bit repetitive (as that review very clearly states). I'll be more inclined to play it once iCloud hits and I can sync game-saves between my iPad and iPhone, as I hate being in a different spot on each.

It's been on sale for $2.99 lately, so if you have an iOS device I very strongly recommend buying it (and then giving me your apple ID email so we can play against each other).

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ah, but doesn't this require an iTouch or iPhone 4? My iTouch is 3rd gen... I'd love to play, but if I don't have the proper device I really can't.

Siren

Awards
The third generation iPod Touch will run it, provided it's either 16GB or 32GB (I'm not entirely sure why that requirement is there).

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think the 16 and 32GB have a better graphics program/card? Because that Gameloft MMO cannot run without them either. And yes, I have an 8GB... :/

this is incredible, it really is. it was more than just a review. it's the only review i've ever read that i would say was beautiful.

O

Oberon

That was quite fantastic. Very nice review and very clever way of telling it.

I might check it out when I get my iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back