• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One of many sort of returns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome back, Gildragon! I don't actually know you, but its awesome to see another veteran member return!

Actually, the fanclubs aren't gone per se. A lot of them were closed down due to the fact their leaders weren't around anymore, and some of them were incredibly old too. However, that shouldn't stop yourself, or anyone else for that matter in making new clubs, or opening up ones you were in charge of. :)

Shasta

Awards
We've never met before, but welcome back! Get on over to the media discussion threads and give us something to talk about!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Oh shit, welcome back, Gil!

I still remember seeing the Jesus pics like it was yesterday... as opposed to several years ago. Still rockin' the messianic look?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
too many women I was interested in voiced their complaints...

Well I, for one, would be happy to date our lord and saviour!

A woman who can't love you when you're dressed like Jesus is a woman not worth dating. *sagenod*

... Unless you're currently in a relationship with someone like that, in which case I'm very happy for you!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Holy crap, you're back! You might not remember me but I remember seeing you pop up anywhere on here and I think we chatted more than a few times too

Back