• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One new pic..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Its more of a scan than a pic. Its obviously old. But awesome find. Iv'e seen that pic outside the whole scan page. So I guess its a pretty good find.

anyone but me

hm.. just wondering, when you guys look for new scans and new images, where do you go to look for them? I have tried google and limewire, but they don't work too well, since nothing new ever comes on it.. so what do you imagehunters use?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
anyone but me said:
hm.. just wondering, when you guys look for new scans and new images, where do you go to look for them? I have tried google and limewire, but they don't work too well, since nothing new ever comes on it.. so what do you imagehunters use?

Ugghh, we get lucky with a search engine like google and Yahoo!. And we check KH2 fansites regulary.The same goes for Ign and Gamespot. Thats just about all we do. I wouldn't reccomend using file sharing programs such as limewire,plus its REALLY slow anyway.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u just hve to go to diffret kh sites and that pics is old it was in a scan they just cut it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back