• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more new Disney world??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Just a few minutes ago something/one (XD) got me to find something very old.

Everyone should know about BVG's website KH2 world list. If you don't then wow.

I of course don't have the exact list and didnt bother going on a long search to find it. But I did remember I posted a reworded copy of it in a quick and easy place to access it

So I posted it at this place and I reread it.

The reworded list by me:

Also, according Buena Vista Games's Official Kingdom Hearts site, Steamboat Willie and The Lion King will be featured as worlds. They mention that all worlds from the original game will be back. They also said that there will be 6 new exciting worlds. Five of them, according to them, are Steamboat Willie , The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, and Pirates of the Caribbean. The last one has not yet been mentioned.

BVG said there would be 6 new worlds which I assume are all Disney since BVG is Disney and Disney worlds have been receiving the spotlight but BVG only revealed 5 new Disney worlds. And other than that nothing else has been said on the subject on the not revealed 6th new Disney world while STB and LK have been confirmed.

So what do you think the mysterious 6th unrevealed new Disney world is?

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmm.... im not sure if that came out before they mentioned disney castle, but if its not disney castle, than im rootin for a lilo and sticth world (yea... i no, not likely)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
But Disney Castle isnt really new since it was in the first game o_O And why would it not be revealed when its how you get to Timeless River?

And its not really a movie or show either :\

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
hmm..... got a point. but at that time we had no idea that was how you got to timeless river... but it was in the first game, so its not relatively new... so, im still rooting for lilo and stitch

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Neo_Warrior said:
BUT it doesn't say disney worlds but if it did maybe toy story would be cool
(but probly not)
but twilight town is in CoM a good world would either be sword in the stone, toy story, and cant remember name

pap64

Hmmm good point...

Last I heard there were rumors that Nomura was considering making worlds out of the Sword in the stone, Robin Hood and The Black Cauldron. If it's true that there might be a sixth world, it could be any of the already mentioned 3.

I am honestly going to be surprised if there reveal a new world before the release of the game. They have November and December to tell us. But you never know...

-pap64

Box_ghost

Yeah, I can't wait. I'm goint to scream like a little girl, but not really...maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back