• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Last Strategy Guide Question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
I know about the art book and all the other 'extras' that come with the Limited Edition guide, but I was wondering if there was anything that the standard guide has that the LE one does not. In other words, would it be worth picking up one of each? That way I could use and abuse the standard one on later playthrus and I could use the LE guide as more of a keepsake/read-for-fun book?

What do you all think?

Schmie14

no, it would NOT be worth it because the LE one is the regular one and MORE. And it comes in a hard cover, so nothing will happen to it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It also has alot of extras stuff in it. I'm most excited about the art book, cause I want to try and draw some of the things that will be in it.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Well, I already pre-ordered the LE Guide from Amazon.com, but when GameStop called tonight saying they'd have my KH2 tomorrow :D:D, they said that the strategy guide would be like 20% off if I bought it with the game, so I was wondering if it would be good to pick it up and use it as a beat-up copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back