• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Heart, Two Keys (A Keyblade War Fan Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Introduction

Welcome! Well, might as well introduce this idea I've had inside of my head for a long time. I decided to create a story about the Creation of the Keyblade and the War it sparked.

That being said, someone had to become the First Wielder correct? Well, that is his story. His name is Levis, and this is his story.(Cliche I know but what else can I say?)

Chapters:

Characters
Levis

Appearance: Levis stands at about 5'10". He has long spiky brown hair, dark blue eyes, and a slightly muscular build. Levis wears a golden cloth shirt, long red pants, and a Silver tear drop necklace. Levis has a scar across his nose bridge from a fight he had in the past.

Personality: Levis is happy go lucky kid, for the fact that most of his life has been pleasant. Although he does get himself into trouble a lot, though it's all in good fun. Levis will defend his friends if they are in trouble, IE being bullied, getting into fights. But Levis is not all fun and games, when alone Levis becomes almost the opposite of his regular personality. Although, since this story takes place long ago, one would considered Levis bi-polar. He has small fits of depression, nothing to serious, but for some reason it all involves his chest hurting.

Prologue

"HEY! LEVIS!" A voice called out to the boy. Levis turned to face the owner of the voice and smiled, it was one of the village's kid, a boy Levis had known for a long time.

"Levis, do you want to play this new game with us?" The boy asked smiling at his older friend. Levis bend down to pat the boy on the head, his tear drop necklace hanging close to the boy's face.
"Of course I will!" Levis said ruffling the boys hair up a bit.

"Levis! You know I hate when you do that..." The younger boy said pouting before smiling again. Levis laughed remembering what he was doing.
"Ah, right sorry! Anyway let's go play this game of yours!" Levis said walking towards the green field that was the neighborhood kids playground. The World of Radiant Garden's hadn't been so modernized due to the fact, that the world was a farm world, and not that many visitors came this far out. The village that Levis lived in was quite large, for the fact was that the the farmland extended out at least 1000 acres.

Levis lived by himself, in a small hut in the center of the large Village. There he could talk to anyone, and converse about anything, from munny sales to how the crops were this season. Levis laughed as he was led by the small boy.
"So, tell me. What is this game you have created?" Levis asked quite interested in what the children had created.

"Well, it's called Sword Fighting!" The small boy said happily. Levis was confused. He had never heard of this game before.
"Interesting, how do you play?" Levis said wondering what the neighborhood children were up too.
"Well, first off you need one of these." the small boy said handing Levis a wooden sword. The boy ran farther ahead, signaling for the others to come.

"Now! Defend yourself Levis!" The small boy yelled happily. Levis looked at the wooden sword, only to see a flash of metal appear in his hands before it went back to the wooden sword.
"Wha?" Levis said worriedly. He looked up to see at least five of the younger boy's friends charging at him with their wooden swords.

Using instinct, Levis blocked a few of the boy's blows, before being hit with a barrage of wooden swords. Each hit making the children laugh even more as they grew more confident in their attacks. But as things looked at their most dreary for Levis, he began to push them back, and soon he was the one doing the hits. Most of the kids who got hit retreated while those who were a lot more durable stayed and continued to fight Levis.

After about an hour of sword fighting, it was down to Levis and the younger looking boy that had lead him here. Levis had been worn out from all the fighting, and the blows the kids had put on him. He was panting from the excitement, and most of the kids were standing on the side watching to see what the two fighters would do.

"Wow Levis! Your preety good for a first timer!" The young boy said a hint of amazement in his voice. Levis stood up, still panting from the previous hits.
"Yeah, never knew I had it in me." Levis said laughing as he put his hands behind his head. The young boy laughed as well before becoming quite serious.

"It's not over Levis!"
"I knew it wasn't."
"I'm the best swordsman here!" the young boy said trying to sound as if he were older. Levis sighed and got into a stance none of the kids had ever seen before. It was something that Levis wanted to try out. He was completely serious about this game. He crouched down and held the sword in both of his hands, lowering his body, his breathing slowed down, he became more relaxed as if he had done this many times.

"All right. Since it's just us two, we shall have rules." the young boy said curious at what Levis was planning.
"Rule number one! First one to hit their opponent ten times wins."
"Rule number two! The hits must be above the waist! No cheap shots."
"Rule number three! If it comes down that both opponents have reached nine hits total, we will have a standoff." The young boy said this last rule as he got into a position right across from where Levis was.

"Understood." Levis said a look of determination in his eyes. The young boy also looked confident as he took out his own wooden sword, and placed it in one hand and pointed it towards Levis. His arm then began to move slowly at first side to side.

One of the boys from the sidelines came up to the middle of the area between the two fighters.
"Three....two....one....fight!" The boy said slicing his hand downwards, then stepping out of the arena. Both Levis and the boy charged at each other ready to defeat each other.

"Hehehe..." The young boy said siting down in defeat. He was laughing off the defeat from Levis. All the kids were crowding around him cheering him on. But Levis knew better, he went up to the boy and extended his hand out.
"Your extremely good fighter, Brandon." Levis said smiling down at the young fighter who had thought he would beat Levis. Brandon stared up at Levis before turning away from him smiling.

"Beginners luck." He said looking back at him. Levis laughed as he helped the boy up. All the kids were cheering Brandon's name now.
"See." Levis whispered into Brandon's ear.
"Your still their hero." Levis said as he began to walk away from the small group. He waved good bye knowing that they had to get home.

Levis turned around to see the Village glowing from all the fires that people were using in their chimneys. He sighed as he began to stare down at his hand. What exactly was that? A flash of metal and a shape of some sort's had appeared in his hands before he began fighting.

Then there was the feeling that he had used a weapon before. Which was impossible, he had lived his entire life here. There hasn't been any major fighting for many centuries. What exactly did he see? Levis sighed, knowing well enough that it was probably just his mind playing tricks on him. The Village Elder said that this feeling was...Deja Vu? Levis just shook his head as he walked towards his home in the center of the town.

Out in the distance, a man in a black coat was walking towards the Village. He had seen Levis fight, and was curious at who the man who defeated thirty children with some sort of fighting experience, while he had none? The man slowed his pace, thinking that maybe, just maybe he had found the One. He began to walk faster as he saw the glow of the Village become brighter as he got closer.

Last edited:

zachen

Awards
Re: One Heart, Two Key's(A Keyblade War Fan Fic)

I like it there were some minor grammar errors but overall fairly good story.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business

Great story. I liked it. When's the next Chapter gonna come out?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

The Stranger

Levis had fallen fast asleep the moment he had reached his small hut. The images of Metal and the shape that he had seen back in the field was bothering him. He had never seen that object before, nor had he used a sword before. He lay there for some time before falling asleep.

In his dream, he was falling in what looked like water. The water was dark and light, as he floated downwards, the light above him was slowly fading. As he began to embrace the darkness, Levis appeared on a strange Island. He had never been here before, and looked back and forth wondering why he was here.

The Island was small, there was a small piece of land out in the distance with a large tree on it. Levis walked towards the piece of land, and soon appeared before the tree. He looked up at the tree, wondering if there was anything on it. There was, a single star shaped fruit. As soon as Levis tried to reach it, he began to fall back into the water, knowing how he got there Levis let his body sink to the bottom of the ocean...

Only to be met with some sort of black surface. Levis noticed that he was no longer in water anymore, and he could breath air. He looked around wondering where he was. He took a step forward and all of a sudden a bright light appeared from underneath him. Levis was blinded by the amazing light, and as the light began to fade, Levis eyes saw the picture that appeared beneath him.

The picture was a glass stained picture, the ones that one would see in a castle or some sort of large grand building. The Picture was of Levis holding what looked like a large Key, with his tear drop necklace as a chain at the handle where Levis was holding the Giant Key.

Around the picture were pictures of people that Levis had never seen before. One of the portraits showed a man with a black hood, another showed a silver haired boy with dark yellow eyes. Yet another showed what Levis noticed the most. The last portrait was that of a female, with brown hair and bright green eyes shining through her hair that was covering her face, as if to not let Levis know what she truly looked like.

Levis stared up at the blackened sky, wondering now if this was still a dream. It felt so real. Levis began to walk forward, not noticing that a door had appeared behind him. Turning Levis saw the door, stopping where he stood he turned around and got right up to the door. It did not have a physical being, but a clear image of a door was there.

As soon as the door had appeared, it disappeared and was replaced with the sound of glass shattering. Levis looked back, a slight look of expectation on his face. The glass surface was shattering and heading straight towards Levis. As Levis felt the surface disappear underneath his feet, he woke up, sweat covering his body. He was breathing heavily and he sat up. He looked down at his right hand, making sure that what he had seen was not real.

The next day, after Levis woke up, Levis came out of his little home to hear some chatter around the Village's center. Apparently a visitor had come to them in the middle of the night asking for a room to sleep in. The owner of the small inn had gladly accepted his munny and put him in his best room. The man was now talking to the chief of the village. He was discussing something quite trivial if the Chief of the Village was to be spoken to by a stranger.

Levis walked past the Village center, only to be stared at by the group of people. Apparently the Chief had come out at that exact moment and called for Levis to come in. Levis not hearing this, did not notice til he saw all the people staring.
"Levis..." Brandon said coming up to him. He still had a few bruises from yesterday's fight.

"What is it?" Levis asked curious as to why he was being called for. He hadn't done anything that could get him into trouble. Well, at least he had anything recently.
"Chief called you into his home with the Stranger. The Stranger wants to see you personally." Brandon said reaching out for Levis's hand. Levis stood there with a blank look on his face. Brandon kept tugging on his hand before he started to move towards the Chief's house.

The Chief's house was the biggest in the entire Village, it was about the size of four large homes, put together to create a large family room. The Chief was a collector of valuables, and shared them with everyone in the Village, especially when they had guests. As such, the Chief was showing a large green block to the stranger.

"Now see this, this is what I like to call a Gummi piece!" The Chief exclaimed to the Stranger. The hooded man seemed to not care about the valuables of the Village. He sat quietly on the chair the Chief had set up for him.
"Hm...not much of a talker now are you?" The Chief said trying to get the Stranger to say something. Still he would not move. The Chief sighed and looked at the entrance, smiling as he went over to Levis and quickly brought him to the Stranger. At this the Stranger finally awoke from his sleep. The Chief hadn't even noticed.

"Hm?" The Stranger said slowly coming too his senses. He looked up to see Levis siting in front of him. He slowly took off the hood to reveal a large set of Grey hair, and a white beard. His eyes were orange, and his face seemed warm, although he had a few scars across his face. The Man stood up and extended his hand out to Levis. On his hand was a blue star.

"Hello there Levis. My name is Raido." The man named Raido said introducing himself. Levis looked up at the old man before extending his own hand out and shaking it. Raido sat down, and stared at Levis. Levis looked down at the floor a bit shy at why this man was so curious about him.

"Yes....you..."Raido murmured as he touched his beard in amazement. The Chief stood there confused as to what Raido was talking about.
"Um...may I ask why you called me here?" Levis said not looking at Raido but at the Chief. The Chief realizing that he was being talked to, cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well...ahm...Levis, it appears you..." The Chief was interrupted by Raido's hand gesturing him to stop. He slowly got up and put his hood up. He looked back at Levis and gestured for him to follow. Levis having no other choice, Levis followed Raido outside. Raido stared at the large crowd that had form.

"Please everyone! Go back to what you were doing! Continue on like nothing was happening!" Raido said loud enough for everyone to hear. As he looked out he nodded his head for Levis to continue following him. The Chief was still confused as to what Raido was planning for Levis.

After a while, Levis noticed where Raido was heading. He was heading straight for the field from yesterday. Levis wondered why this man was leading him to this large field. After they had walked a good distance away from the original spot where Levis had fought before, Raido took his hood off once more and grabbed a real sword out from one of it's sheaths and threw it to Levis. Levis knew to catch it, yet he was a bit surprised when he realized that he was comfortable with the weapon.

"Yes...you are indeed a swordsman." Raido said taking his cloak off to reveal another sword in a sheath. Levis began to walk backwards confused as to why this man was trying to kill him.
"Wait...what are you doing?!" Levis said quite concern.
"Were are fighting!" Raido said charging at Levis. Depending on his own instinct, Levis knew that he would have to defend himself, and so he blocked the blow.

"Not good enough!" Raido said pushing against his blade. Levis jumped back, a feeling of true fear in his eyes. He had a few seconds before Raido came back at him charging again. This time Levis knew he had to strike first, and so gave a horizontal slice to where Raido's sword was a minute ago. Raido had somehow moved away from where he was at before. As he stared at what use to be Raido, he noticed that Raido was coming from the right and aiming for his head.

Fearing that he was going to die, Levis panicked. He closed his eyes not wanting to see the blade that would kill him. All of a sudden a bright Light appeared out of nowhere and a large Key appeared in Levis's hands and was blocking the sword that Raido was using. Opening his eyes Levis noticed that Raido had withdrawn a look of excitement on his face. The sword that he had given Levis was back in its sheath.

"I knew it! From your exceptional fighting abilities from yesterday! I just knew.." Raido said happily mumbling to himself. Levis stared at the odd weapon that had appeared in his hands. It looked similar to the Key he had seen in his dreams, except this Key had a different Necklace at the end of it. The necklace was in the shape of a miniature crown.

"Wha...what is this thing?" Levis said confused and a bit scarred. Raido's smile disappeared from his face and was replaced with a serious look.
"That...thing." He said pointing to the Key.
'Is the famous Keyblade, and it has chosen you as it's Master." Raido said his smile coming back to his face. Levis was still confused, and felt as if he were going to faint.

Which in fact he did.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant

Amazing as always silent. And thats so cool Raido there but you already told he not the one from the rp. Anyway I like where this is going. The faint was hilarious lol

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

Manga: Indeed, there had to be someone who learned the way of the Keyblade first.

Chaos: Thanks, and like I told you before, these people are the ancestors to both Sora and Riku(Will explain that later in the story)

and here is the next chapter.

Travel Bound

Levis slowly began to awake, noticing the difference in setting, the feel of grass now gone, instead replaced with the soft feeling of warmth. Levis opened his eyes to see a roof above his head, and the sound of a fire crackling.

He began to push himself up, trying to get a feel for his surroundings. His eyesight, readjusting to the dim light in the room. He realized that this was the Inn, and this was most likely Raido's room. In fact, Raido was siting across from Levis his hood, up and his head looking down. Levis sighed, causing the old man to stir.

"Hm...oh...your awake now." Raido said slowly taking his hood off, the light from the fire causing a glow in his eyes as he stretched before getting up. He went over to a pair of clothing on the table next to him. He picked them up and handed them to Levis.

"Here, looks like you've been wearing the same outfit for months." Raido said giving Levis the new golden and red clothes. Not knowing what to do, Levis took the clothes and got changed. After getting changed, Levis sat down as did Raido. Levis cleared his throat and began to speak.

"So...That thing...was a Keyblade?" Levis said asking Raido. The old man nodded his head and lean back in his chair.
"Yes, in fact that was the first time I've ever seen the real thing. The only time I've ever seen one is in the..." Raido became silent at this point, shaking his head.
"Anyway, I found you, Keyblade Master." Raido said his face serious but with a hint of warmth.

Levis shook his head.
"I'm no master of this thing. It just appeared in my hand." Levis said staring at his right hand. Raido also looked down at his right hand.
"Tell me, have you been having weird dreams?" Raido asked Levis. Levis looked up at Raido with a slight look of surprise.

"So you have. That makes it even more odd. You see, I've been trying to train apprentices to obtain the same thing as you. One is a boy, the same age as you. The other is a girl, she came to us a few months back. Neither of them have been able to obtain the Keyblade." Raido said explaining why he had come here.

"So, I told them that we needed another apprentice to help train them, due to them knowing every move from fighting and training with each other. So I began my search here, not knowing what I would find. But to find someone who could draw the Keyblade..." Again Raido began to stop talking at this point.

Levis continued his confusion.
"But I can't draw it now. Look." Levis held out his right hand. Nothing appeared. Raido stared at his hand, he began to rub his beard before coming to a conclusion.
"Maybe, because you haven't had any sword wielding training, and because you were afraid for your life, you were able to draw the Key for a short time." Raido said again leaning against his chair.

"So, fear was the only reason why? The fear of death?" Levis said a bit scared. Raido nodded his head.
"Yes, but that was just a way to tell if you could wield. You are a Wielder, but the Keyblade needs someone who knows how to fight. Maybe that's why it won't come to you." Raido said finishing his thought for once.

"So I need to learn how to fight? Why would I? I mean there's nothing going on..." Levis was cut short.
"You haven't seen the other worlds. They have become unstable, you were just lucky that you were born here in....what do you call this small Village?" Raido asked.

"Radiant Gardens, although there really isn't any gardens here." Levis said looking away from Raido to look at the fire for a second before returning his gaze to this Master Swordsman.
"Hm, well. The only thing that seems logical right now is for you to learn how to obtain the full power of the Keyblade and help my apprentices obtain theirs." Raido said finally beginning to smile again. Levis was silent, and Raido being the caring type put his hand on Levis's shoulder.

"It's your choice." Raido said before taking his hand off. But as he did Levis grabbed it. Raido turned around a look of shock on his face.
"Alright...I'll help you and your apprentices. I also want to learn more about....the Keyblade." Levis said letting Raido's hand go.
"But, I just want to return here every once in a while. Is that fine?" Levis said looking up at his new Master.

Raido face became cold for a second before becoming a wide smile.
"Of course. When you learn to travel from World to World, you can come here whenever you want." Raido said leaving the room. Levis began to smile, and also got up. As he left the room, he saw Raido pay the Inn keeper the munny from his visit, and went outside. Levis followed.

After packing some of his loose fitting clothes into a bag, Levis got up from his old house, and began to head towards the meeting point both Raido and himself discussed. Levis had already said goodbye except to Brandon who knew that Levis was leaving.

"HEY! LEVIS!" Brandon yelled towards Levis. Levis waved towards him a feeling of sadness welling up in him. Brandon ran up to him panting from the long run.
"The next time you see me, I'll be stronger! That's a promise!" Brandon said holding his arm up and grabbing his elbow. Levis laughed as he rubbed Brandon's hair one last time.

"I'm sure you will." Levis said closing his eyes. Brandon took Levis's hands and took it off his head.
"Levis...you know I hate that." Brandon said smiling. Levis smiled back at him, leaning back to look up at the sky of this world one last time.
"Think of it as a promise from me. I'll be back soon. Count on it." Levis said looking down at the boy. Levis then began to start back on his path as Brandon waved goodbye.

"Said your goodbyes?" Raido said a ways up. Levis nodded his head. Raido turned towards the path, ass did Levis. Though Levis did have a few more questions.
"Raido, can you tell me what my new friends are called?" Levis said behind his Master.
"Well, the boy's name is Caliga. He's a bit headstrong and willing to obtain the Keyblade. Sometimes I wonder though at how far he is willing to go. The girl's name is Viscus. She's shy at first but she is a really good fighter. Don't underestimate her in a fight. I'm sure they will warm up to you very quickly." Raido said smiling backwards towards Levis.

"Oh! Okay, so tell me this one last thing Master. How is it that you were able to travel to this world?" Levis said still walking behind Raido, before finally catching up to him. Raido was silent before stopping in the middle of the road. He made sure that the coast was clear before looking at Levis.

"How I traveled to this world? That, is one of the many thing's I will teach you." Raido said pulling out a blue star shaped object. He began to mumbled something before the star turned bright blue. Levis became startled at the bright light, and was soon moving through space. The only sensation that he could describe it was, liking being sucked through a straw.

When they had reached ground once again, Levis was on his hands and knee's a feeling of sickness in his stomach. Raido put away his star shaped object, and helped Levis up.
"Sorry about that. Traveling at high speeds like that will take awhile to get use to. I wanted to get here as quickly as possible." Raido said helping Levis up. Levis stood up, trying to gain his balance before looking at where he was.

No longer was he in a large field with Radiant Gardens in the distance. Here there was a large pathway towards what looked like a huge Castle. Levis couldn't quite see the Castle quite clearly and began to walk with Raido towards the thing. Soon he came to realize that this was a giant Castle.
"Welcome to the Land of Departure!" Raido said as the large Castle gates opened.

The Castle was placed on top of a grassy hill, with water flowing down it. The Castle had a golden coat and had large spires protruding from the roof, each having a stained glass window. Levis was taken aback at the sight. Raido laughed as the young man was shocked to see the building.

"Welcome to your new home, Levis, Keyblade Bearer." Raido said as he and Levis began to walk towards the front entrance of Levis's new home.

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
King of Anger

A small thin man was walking down a large hallway of a very large Castle. He was sweating profusely, not knowing what his master was planning on doing to him once he told him of the news. He stopped at the door, and began to think quickly. If he told the truth then he might be killed, on the other hand lying was no good either.

He coughed, making sure his throat was clear before entering his Master's study.
"Excuse me sire. I have news of what you asked of me." He said bowing to his Master, not seeing that he was in fact staring out at the world outside.

Snow's Master was a large man, built for fighting and taking heavy damage in a fight. He was a very intelligent man, though he sometimes let his anger and emotions get the better of him. He wore elegant clothing much different than the clothes that Snow was wearing. Snow stared waiting for his Master to respond. The Large man turned to face Snow, and as he did Snow's head went down to the ground.

"Speak then, tell me has the weapon finally been found yet?" Ira said a bored expression on his face. This was what Snow had prepared for.
"Well sire, it appears that the Keyblade has been created by a boy, around the age of sixteen. He comes from the world of Radiant Gardens. Nothing else is known about him." Snow reeling off what he was told by his informant.

Ira stroked his chin wondering what he had to do next.
"And the Key? Did you find out how to allow someone to summon it?" Ira said turning away from Snow and looking out at his world. Snow gulped and said a silent prayer.
"No, sire, it seems the boy...he created it purely by accident. He was taken away by Master Raido to learn how to.." Snow was interrupted by the fact that Ira had grabbed Snow's throat and made sure he couldn't speak.

The anger in Ira's eyes were fierce, nothing could change this man's thoughts or ideas.
"Then find out, you idiot! I want that magical blade in my hands!" Ira said practically throwing Snow out of his study and back into the hallway. The wind was blown out of Snow, and as he got up to say goodbye to his Master, he had the door slammed in his face.

For a moment, it looked as if Snow was about to lose it. But he had to maintain his cool, for just awhile longer. He would find out more about this boy, Levis and see how he could summon the Mystical Keyblade. He began to walk back down the hall where he came from, and entered a side room.

In the room stood a small bed, size of an average human being, a bright flame lit candle, and in the corner of the room, a hooded figure. The figure looked up at Snow.
"How"d he take it?" The figure asked quietly so only Snow and the person could hear. Snow sighed and showed the bruise he had on his chest.

"Badly, he threw me out from his study into the hallway. That man has never been this angry. Usually he just pushes me around, but this time he was pissed. He really wants that Keyblade." Snow said rubbing his head.
"That's why I'm here. I"ll look out for this kid. Make sure he learns how to control the dam thing. Imagine an army of people like Viscus and with the Keyblade? It would make Ira invincible!" The figure said with a hint of excitement.

"You may be excited but I'm the one who gets beaten up." Snow said rubbing the back of his head. He sighed and stared directly at the figures dark yellow eyes.
"Your job now is to watch and learn how the boy controls the Keyblade. Make sure no one knows of your existence. This is all Recon. If you are discovered, take the boy here and we will take it from there." Snow said listing the Orders he had come up with since he came out of Ira's study.

The figure's head nodded before disappearing into a swirl of darkness. Snow sighed shaking his head at the same time.
He really hated being a servant.

~

Levis put his things down and stared at the inside of the building. It looked even bigger on the inside. Raido stood in front of his and took of his robe. He was now home and no longer needed it.

"Now that your here Levis, I will take you to your room. You must be tired from the long day you had." Raido said turning down a hallway. Levis followed his Master, til they came upon an empty room. It had a single bed lined with white sheets. The walls were blank and there was a dresser with a lamp on it.

Raido summoned a small ball of fire and aimed it for the ceiling, where a large light appeared. Raido looked at Levis.
"You"ll learn how to do that soon." The old man said before turning away from Levis.

"Night Master Raido." Levis said turning to face his new room. But Raido had already disappeared into another part of the large Castle. Levis began to organize his clothes into each of the drawers of the small dresser. After that was done, Levis threw himself at the bed. He looked up at the ceiling wondering of what the events of tomorrow would bring.

"So your the new kid." A voice said to Levis. Levis opened his eyes to see dark yellow eyes. The owner of the eyes stepped out to reveal bright white hair. Levis stared not at his hair color but at his odd eye color.
"What the hell are you looking at?" Caliga said annoyed. Levis blinked before realizing that he was being rude.

"Sorry..."
"Save it." Caliga said still annoyed that another person was staring at his yellow eyes. Levis was slightly confused, but soon realized who he was.

"You must be Caliga." Levis said extending his hand out to shake it with Caliga. Caliga looked at it then up at Levis.
"So your the one who can summon the Keyblade? You don't look like you could stand against a rabbit." Caliga said walking around Levis. Levis felt a feeling he never had before. Caliga seemed as if he hated Levis.

"I can hold my own." Levis said as Caliga finally stopped in front of him. Caliga made a sound as if he thought otherwise.
"I'll give you one week." Caliga said before turning to leave. Levis stared at the back of his head. Caliga had made enemies without even trying. Levis hoped they could somehow become friends. Levis went back to his bed and fell asleep.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
First Step

Slowly falling back to the ground, Levis opened his eyes to the now familiar depths of his heart. He landed with a thud on his Station. He looked down to see that he was on a new one. This time it did not have him, but a very large man laughing at what looked like Soldiers with Keyblades.

Levis had been confused before but nothing made sense in this station. He looked back up then back down to see the platform had changed again. He was back on the platform that showed himself along with Master Raido, Caliga, and Viscus still hiding behind her long brown hair, her green eyes staring through at him.

He began to look around his station knowing full well that this was only a platform. He had no idea of why he was here or who he was anymore. Suddenly, Levis grabbed at his chest. It began to hurt just like so long ago. He began to cry at the pain, not knowing what he was doing or who he was.

He began to fall backwards towards the surface of the platform, but when he thought he would hit the surface he looked as he began to fall into the darkness. He began to close his eyes and accept the darkness. But before he could he awoke with a start.

He had fallen off his bed in his new home. His body covered in sweat, and his breathing hard made things even more odd. He touched his face making sure everything was real before touching at the spot where his heart was.

It didn't hurt like in the dream. He gave a large sigh of relief and got up. He began to change into his clothes that felt tight, yet loose on him. These were his training clothes. He walked outside his bedroom to be greeted by an empty hallway. He began to walk to where he thought everyone would be.

The first room in which he had entered had one other person there. A pair of yellow eyes slanted towards Levis greeted him.
"Your awake. Good." Caliga said turning towards his rival. Levis walked up to him before looking at what Caliga was looking at before.

It was a large painting of a brown haired figure standing on a small hill surrounded by other figures, on either side of him. He also carried what looked like a large weapon. Levis was staring at the picture before Caliga brought him back.
"That is a famous painting of the last people to see Kingdom Hearts. Some say that those souls live in Kingdom Hearts waiting to be reborn into new vessels to carry out their destinies." Caliga said in a monotonous voice. Levis was staring at Caliga, wondering at how he knew so much.

"It's also a picture of the future supposedly. I think it's just a piece of rubbish." Caliga said turning away from Levis and walking towards the door heading outside. Levis heard Caliga leave but for some reason he couldn't take his gaze off the top figure carrying the large weapon.
"Hurry up Rookie!" Caliga said walking off into the doorway. Levis turned towards his voice and began to run to catch up.

He had run into an outdoor arena. It was a large ring, about the size of a very large living room one would live in. In the middle of the arena lay a single circle, with a metal covering. On each side stood a brown cupboard that held most likely weapons of sorts. Caliga had walked towards the other side of the arena when Levis came in.

"Today I'm supposed to teach you how to use magic. Master Raido asked me, so I cannot refuse him. Although..." Caliga said walking around Levis. Levis stared at his opponent as he began to talk again.
"He never said how. Now first lesson, Fire!"
"Fire...?" Levis started to say before dodging a large ball of fire. He was lucky that only a few hairs on his head had gotten singed.

"What the hell man!"
"Fire!"
Again Levis dodged the fireball by a thread. Levis had no cover, and all he had was his feet and his ability to dodge on instinct.
"Cmon! Is this all the First Keyblader has to show me?!" Caliga said before sending another fireball towards Levis. This time, Levis dodged before he had thrown it, allowing his hair to stay burnt free.

"Getting faster now eh? Well guess it's time to teach you how to use this spell." Caliga said before making the fireball disappear. Levis was out of breath as Caliga began to show him how to use magic.
"First you need to summon from the depths of your heart the inner fire, then focus it into your hand til it manifest its self into reality." Caliga dictated as he watched Levis struggle.

~~

After what seemed like days, Levis was finally able to summon enough energy into his hand that he could control. But all the failed attempts showed as his hands and legs had minor first degree burns. Caliga stared at the small fireball.

"At least you were able to control it now..." Caliga said frustrated that his training hadn't helped the Keyblader by much. Levis fell from where he was standing and lay down. Caliga stared at him before turning around and leaving. The weariness of the training soon began to set in and after a few seconds of calming breathes, Levis fell asleep.

~~

"For such a talented boy, you sure are lazy." A voice was heard inside Levis's head. The voiced sighed and began to walk away, Levis heard the soft steps of feet walking away. Levis managed to get a loud enough help before falling asleep again.

Levis slowly opened his eyes to see that he was inside again. He looked to his right and saw the doorway, and to his left a small fire. He slowly got up and held his head trying to figure out how he got here.
"Caliga made you work too hard. He wore you out." A feminine voice said from a corner. Levis looked and to his surprise he saw two green eyes, not hidden by brown hair anymore.

"The name's Viscus. Just because its masculine doesn't mean anything!" Viscus said as if trying to prove that she was worth to be called that name. Levis smiled and put his hand out.
"The name's Levis. Nice to meet you." She looked down at his hand and smiled, shaking it profusely.
Then realizing what she had done, she backed up against the wall.

"Um, anyway I brought you back to your room." she said before storming out. Levis smiled knowing that she was shy, and that she had at least introduced herself unlike the bastard that was Caliga. Levis would make him pay tomorrow. According to how things acted, Levis would be training with both Caliga and Viscus everyday til he was strong enough to wield the Keyblade for them and show them how.

He pulled the covers over his head, and began to think of what he had learned that day. He had learned to control fire, Caliga had some sort of grudge against him, Viscus was blunt with her name yet shy after stating the fact, and he had passed out. He sighed before falling asleep. He had taken the first step on his life as the Keyblade Master.

~~~

"Anything new with the subject?"
"It appears that he has some basic control over magic, but other than that he's just a weakling. How he's the Keyblade Master..."
"Yes it is odd, now shut up and continue you job!"
"Of course." The dark figure with yellow eyes said before disappearing before King Ira. He was reporting directly to him now.

"I wonder, does Snow know what he is going to be used for?" Ira thought to himself before chuckling.
"Of course not! He's a blundering idiot! He would have no way to tell what he is being used for!" Ira still thought to himself. He began to sit down in his chair in his studies.

"But if he ever does figure it out, he will be dealt with." Ira said leaning in his chair. He turned towards his world. Outside in the world known as Bulmapestis, Ira was king of a war torn nation. He had conquered the first step in making his dream come true.
"Soon, you will belong to me, Keyblade. Then I will have my wish granted!" Ira said before laughing manically.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Nightmares

"NOOO!"
"There's someone stuck in there!"
"It's my son!"

Levis heard these strange voices all around him, the fear and sadness all covering him like a suffocating blanket. He began to stir, slowly opening his eyes, the smell of burning wood and materials soon made him come too.

He was back in one of his old nightmares. His eyes glowed as the embers and flames licked at the walls and everything on them. Pictures, old antiques all were being consumed by the flames. Levis looked around, unaffected by the flames. He knew this part of his old nightmare. He was allowed to walk around the room, looking at old pictures of himself, but nothing ever made sense in these things.

"PLEASE! LET ME GO!"
"Sir! Calm yourself!"
"Calm myself?! My son is in there!"

Levis turned toward the source of these voices. There were three people standing outside near one of the windows where Levis was locked inside. One was of a middle aged man, the other a blonde haired woman around the same age. Levis smiled at the only good thing in this memory.

But something unexpected happened, the nightmare changed. Instead of seeing his home burnt, Levis was standing next to an overly large man, his back facing Levis.
"It appears that some have dared to defy you." The man standing next to Levis told his master.
"Then we will show them our true power. Send the stealth squad to one of the leaders homes and burn it to the ground."
"Yes sire!"

Levis was more confused then ever. This was not a dream nor was it reality. Levis began to walk backwards only to make a squeak. The large man heard this and began to turn towards him. As he did a large smile appeared on his face.
"Hello there...boy..."

Levis shot up in his bed. It was around early morning, the flame above Levis's head was slowly burning away, the glow slowly fading. Levis slowed his breathing. Whatever he had seen, whether it be a dream or real, it had done the trick in making him scared. He got up slowly and got dressed heading towards where Viscus told him to meet her.

They were in a large area similar to the stadium he had learned to train with Caliga. Although this one was outside and in the courtyard of the Castle. Viscus had been waiting patiently for Levis to arrive. As he approached, she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Ready to start your training again?" Viscus said quietly at Levis. He nodded his head wondering what she had planned for them. Before he knew what happened she had snapped her fingers and they began to spin downwards like in a tornado.

Levis instinctively put his arms down and closed his eyes praying that it would be over. After what seemed like forever, he landed on solid ground. On his hands and knee's vomit came to Levis's mouth. Viscus seemed unaffected and laughed at how weak stomached Levis was. After taking a rinse of water from a nearby stream, Levis began to notice where they were.

They no longer were on the same world, that was certain from how the environment had changed. In the distance, a large Colosseum could be seen being built. All around them was desert and sand, and behind Levis was a large mountain that reached towards the heavens.
"Where are we?" Levis asked standing up and dusting his pants off.

"We are in a new world that happens to have a training grounds that we use." Viscus replied as if she hadn't just transported both of them to a far away world. It was all normal for her. Levis sighed and as he did she stared at him tilting her head slightly.
"What's the matter?"
"I still don't know how to use the Keyblade." Levis admitted even though she probably knew that. She closed her eyes and thought about it for a few seconds before taking out a broadsword, again Levis knew to catch it.

"It's still interesting that..." Viscus muttered before turning away from Levis and heading towards the newly built Colosseum. Levis looked at the broadsword getting use to the feel before realizing that she had left him.
"Wait up!"

~~~

Caliga stood in the doorway of the Castle. How was he supposed to learn how to use the Keyblade when the first person to ever summon it can't fully use it! Caliga turned towards the training room, anger burning inside of him.
"It's not fair! I worked hard! I train in every art's and he gets the Keyblade!" Caliga said muttering his hatred out loud for him to hear.

He stepped into the training room to be greeted by a large sword coming out of nowhere. Caliga easily dodged it.
"Intruder! Show yourself!" Caliga said taking out his twin daggers. Silence. All around Caliga was silence. He knew not to lower his guard.

"You are weak." A voice echoed throughout the grounds. Caliga turned around still faced with nothing.
"Show yourself!" Caliga yelled out to the darkness. The voice chuckled at his opponents outburst.
"In time, for now you must submit yourself to the darkness."

"The darkness?" Caliga said still wondering what this mysterious voice wanted. Caliga kept looking around looking for a source.
"Yes the true essence of the heart is darkness. Immerse yourself in it and you will learn the abilities of the Keyblade. Make sure that you do not submerge yourself all the way." The voice said fading away.
"Wait!" Caliga called out, but the voice had already disappeared. Caliga disappointed put his daggers away and stood there.

"Maybe he's right. Maybe I do need the Darkness." Caliga again muttered for himself to hear. He then turned around and began to head towards his quarters.

~~~

"Cmon! Again! Put more into each swing!" Viscus yelled out as she threw another barrel towards Levis. If this was considered training then Levis was screwed. All he had to do was dodge and destroy the barrels and rocks that Viscus threw at him. He hardly considered this training, more like torture.

"Cmon Levis! Only fifty more barrels!"
"To her that might be simple, but I'm not like her!" Levis thought to himself as he dodged another boulder the size of his head.

Soon Viscus threw a barrel at him and he began to get the hang of destroying and dodging large rocks and barrels. But Viscus saw this and began to throw even bigger and faster at Levis. But Levis had the hang of it and soon there was no more of either rocks or barrels. He began to pant before falling backwards. He stared at the bright blue sky before it became blocked by Viscus's hair.

"Your getting better, and soon you should be able to handle the Keyblade." Viscus said with a smile. Levis laughed sarcastically. Sure he had enjoyed the training even though, it felt more like torture, but for some reason Viscus made it feel like it was nothing. Levis sat up and rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Hopefully, but you and Caliga should be able to learn once I do!" Levis said staring at Viscus in the face. Noticing how close their faces were they both backed up, especially Viscus.
"An-anyhow, we should be getting back to the Castle." Viscus said nervously moving away from Levis. He nodded his head and got up waiting for the spinning to happen again. But nothing.

He opened his eyes to see that Viscus was staring at him funny.
"This time you will take us home." She began to walk towards him, this time her stride was full of confidence. She whispered into his ears instructions.

"Focus on something positive, when you do imagine it as an a doorway to our home. Snap your fingers when you think you have it." Viscus cooed into his ear. Soon Levis was able to imagine a warm bright light, and it soon too the shape of a swirl of color. Levis snapped his fingers and felt nothing. Instead he opened his eyes to see a white portal appear in front of him.

"Strange...never seen one of these before..." Viscus said staring at the White swirl of energy. For reasons he couldn't explain, Levis slowly began to walk towards it biding Viscus to come with him. He then entered the warm light and appeared back at their home, Viscus right behind him.
"Amazing! No problems! And it felt odd, warm almost." Viscus commented as she watched the portal close up behind them. Both entered the Castle and stood at the fork.

"Well this was an interesting day!" Viscus said almost in a whisper. Levis nodded his face slightly becoming warm.
"Yeah, that's for sure."
"Well! Tomorrow we go as a group to train!"
"Sounds interesting enough."
"Meet at the same spot like today. Master Raido will be interested to see that portal of yours." Viscus said walking away from Levis. Levis nodded and began to head towards his quarters. What had just happened in the last minutes?

He had no time to ponder those thoughts. Sleep was coming upon him, and if he was not quick enough he would pass out in the hallway.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
will have a few new chapters, longer and more detailed in the upcoming weeks.

End of school has got me doing projects and lots of HW because my teachers decided to give more hw at the end of the year then throughout the year ><

anyway keep commenting and tell me if you have any questions about the story in anyway.

Yours,
SilentTrinity

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Teamwork

Levis opened his eyes to the dimly lit room that was his bedroom. He sat up straight and stared at his feet. How long had he been asleep? Few days? Hours? He had this strange feeling that he had been away for a long time and just been asleep for the last few weeks.

It was strange but it soon faded as Levis got into his clothes and took his sword with him. Today was the day that Levis would be on a mission with both Caliga and Viscus. He hoped that he wouldn't get in the way, and hoped that he would find a way to wield his Keyblade today. That is if he was luck enough. He walked down the corridor and looked at the halls a bit more.

It was a large corridor with glass-stained windows with intricate designs. The corridor itself was a brownish color, and also had strange designs indented into it. Lined against the walls of the corridors were small flames that lit up enough to make the sunlight come through as a bit brighter.

Levis reached the end of the corridor and turned right where he was meant to meet the two. As he walked down the steps to the meeting point, he could see Caliga and Viscus waiting for him. Caliga stood there, his arms across his chest, his white hair shining in the sun. He had his eyes closed. Viscus on the other hand was pacing back and forth hands behind her back. She looked at where Levis was coming and slightly waved at him before turning back to her pacing.

Levis waved back before reaching them both. He turned to Caliga and thought about speaking to him before deciding against it. He walked up to Viscus and watched as she paced back and forth.
"What are you doing?" Levis said curious after watching her pace for five minutes.
She looked up at him stopping her never-ending walk.
"Waiting for Master Raido to tell us our mission." She said matter-of-factly. she then returned to her pace.

Levis stood there before siting down and closing his eyes. What was taking Master Raido so long? He opened his eyes to hear a swish sound and then a loud thud. Levis turned to his right and crawled backwards in shock. Master Raido had appeared right next to him. The old man looked down at Levis with his aged eyes and smiled.
"Sorry about being late. Had to find the right spot for you three." Master Raido said coughing at the end of his excuse.

"It's about time." Caliga said coldly. He had opened his eyes and was now looking at the Master. Viscus was also staring at the Master. Levis hurriedly stood up and got next to Viscus.
"Well, since this is your first actual assignment together, I'm sending you to a decent world with a bandit problem. They have been attacking small villages across the world. I want you three to head there and talk to the chief of the village that I send you too. He will explain what you need to do and look out for." Master Raido said walking in front of the three students.

All three of the students nodded their heads. As they did, Master Raido stopped in front of them and smiled.
"I'm counting on all of you to work together and succeed." With that, Master Raido waved his right hand across the faces of both Viscus and Caliga. Both of them disappeared into thin air. Levis looked at where the two had been just seconds ago.

"So, I've heard from Viscus that you learned how to travel from one world to another?" Master Raido said to Levis. Levis turned his head his attention on his Master. He nodded his head.
"Well can you show me?" Master Raido asked curiously. Levis just nodded his head. He began to think of a pleasant thought and snapped his fingers. Just like last time, he felt nothing but as soon as he opened his eyes, a bright light appeared followed by a opening like a door.

"Amazing! I've never seen such a thing before!" Master Raido mumbled in shock. Levis looked up at his Master before snapping his fingers again. The Corridor closed as he did so. Again Master Raido looked shocked.
"Well that was defiantly strange. I will look into this while you are away with the others." Raido said waving his hand across Levis's face. Before Levis could say anything he popped up in a small town center where Viscus and Caliga were waiting for him.

"What took you so long?" Caliga said coldly. He glared at Levis as he got up. Levis turned around and was about to speak but was interrupted by Viscus.
"Levis was showing Master Raido something that we found out yesterday." Caliga stared at her a look that said,"Why are you defending him?" before turning away and heading towards the Chiefs home.
Viscus sighed before turning back to Levis. She rubbed her head and smiled nervously.
"Sorry bout that, sometimes I have to intervene before he says something stupid." She said this laughing and began to walk away.

Levis followed suit and followed after Viscus. Both of them found the Chief's home, a large brown cottage, with lots of furniture in it. The Chief himself was a very thin man with long legs, long arms and a short nose. His hair was sleeked back so he could look dignified. He was slowly telling Caliga what was happening.

"The bloody monsters come very night and steal all of our food! They take the chickens, the cattle, and sometimes the horses! It's just terrible!" The chief said almost in the verge of tears.
"We'll take care of them." Caliga said confidently. He turned to the other two before telling them what he had found out.

It was a small group of thieves that were well armed and knew how to fight. They usually come out at night when everyone is asleep. Somehow they are able to get past the guards undetected and get out as well. It's been suspected that they might have a person on the inside, so all of the guards have been relieved for the week and been replaced with Viscus, Caliga, and Levis. This was not to be told to the guards, but they were to know that they would have three more guards on duty.

The plan was for Caliga, Viscus and Levis to take a post on the three directions that anyone could come from. The town faced North, South and West. The East was a large ocean allowing the town to have sea trade with the other villages. If they lose more product the village might go hungry and would starve.

Caliga rolled up the map of the city up, and stuffed it into his bag.
"So the main time that the attacks occur is around nine at night. So once its dark, we will find positions where we can be hidden from the guards and be able to see. We will be able to communicate with each other by sending a Fire spell into the air when you see the bandits. Otherwise stay completely silent and still." Caliga said this with a stern look on his face, a glare pointed at Levis. All Levis could do was nod his head.

"All right so til then we get some rest, we will need it for later," Caliga said before turning away to the Chief.
"Where's the nearest Inn we could use?"
"The nearest one is down the street and on the right, you can't miss it." The chief said happy enough that the threesome would be able to deal with his problem.

"Thanks." Caliga said before taking the others with him to the inn.

Three Hours Later...

Levis sat in his position a tower that was located on the North side of the Town. This job was interesting but boring. He really wanted to fight this bandits but they had actual fighting experience and all Levis had was a fight with a bunch of kids and being thrown barrels at and hitting them.

They say that the only type of experience is real experience.So why not let him actually fight? Well he would have his chance. Levis went outside, to the roof of the tower to look for any movement. Taking the binoculars that Caliga had given him, Levis searched the ground for any strange sightings.

To his surprise there was something going on near the north-western side. A guard was waiting outside the gates about twenty meters away from where he should be. He just stood there out in the open waiting for something. Could this be the traitor? Levis tried zooming on to the guard to see what he was doing. He was making gestures with his hands to bring something in...or was that to move in? That was all he needed, and Levis put his hand and mumbled,"fire." A small flame large enough to be seen from the two other towers was shot up. As soon as that happened Levis began to run down the tower to catch the crooks.

Along the way down, Levis in his hurry forgot his sword. But he hadn't noticed. He was already to the gate when he met Viscus waiting near the wall. She pulled him over to the wall and told him to be quiet. Levis could hear voices.
"Cmon! Hurry! We need to get you guys in here fast!"
"Oh shut it Murry! We have enough time to get everything in this sector!"
"Then move your arse!" The voice that was named Murry said to the other voices. Soon both Viscus and Levis could hear shuffling.

"Where's Caliga?" Levis whispered into Viscus's ear. She held up her hand and went around the corner. Levis stood at the wall and all he heard was a bunch of grunting sounds and then silence. For a few seconds Levis was worried but soon Viscus came back a look of shock on her face.
"What is it?" Levis said seeing the look on her face. She had been looking at the ground since she got back to him. All she could do was shake her head. She then began to run towards the direction where Caliga would be.

"This group was just a distraction!" she yelled to Levis who was a few feet behind her.
"WHAT?!" Levis said shocked before paying attention to Viscus.
"I ask one of them who was still conscious, what they were planning. They had another mole in the chief's home and they found out about us.They were going to make two attacks on the North and West side and that would leave the Southern Side open for a sneak attack." Viscus said this through a mouthful of breaths.

Levis cursed under his breath before realizing that he had no sword.
"My sword!" Levis yelled quietly. Viscus turned her head back at him then back at the road.
"Guess your going to have to summon that Keyblade now!" She yelled at him. Levis began to freak out. If he wasn't able to summon the Keyblade he would be done for!

After running for what seemed like hours, both Viscus and Levis reached the Southern Wall, and in the distance a bright Orange glow was seen from their position. Viscus also cursed under her breath.
"Caliga is fighting them." She muttered to Levis before taking off. Levis stood there. This was his moment to do it. He stood there and began to focus.

Viscus kept on running towards the bright glow, and began to hear the sounds of weapons clashing against each other. She then saw a bunch of unconscious bandits on the ground and looked up to see Caliga fighting a small group of them. Viscus pulled out her swords and quickly jumped to help her fellow fighter.

Both began to fight and defend themselves from the bandits. The chief wasn't off when he said they knew how to fight. They were an even match with both Viscus and Caliga. If they were to try and overwhelm both of them, they would end up dead or hostages. So they fought ferociously.

But soon they began to get tired, and everything seemed as if they were about to lose when a bright white light appeared in the sky. Both the bandits and Viscus and Caliga looked up. A beam of white light appeared in the city about two hundred yards away from them. The light then disappeared and soon a voice could be heard. It slowly got louder as it got closer.

A brown spiky haired kid came rushing at the bandits yelling with a large golden Key in his hand. He began to fight off the bandits and soon reached Viscus and Caliga. He smiled at both of them proud that he could actually wield the Blade. But the moment was soon crushed by a blade going against Levis's Keyblade, and soon the three students began to fight off the bandits.

Two Hours Later...

The bandits were running for their lives and the three students were closing the gates making sure it was shut. Levis stood in front of the gate and suddenly his keyblade began to shine. His hand then flew forward towards the gate and shot a white beam towards the gate, a keyhole shape appeared and made a sound like it was locking.

Levis stared in shock at his keyblade. He had just learned how to use it, and then it did this weird locking thing? Strange was the keyblade. But before any of them could pass out, the citizens of the town came out cheering and began to carry all three of them. Everyone was happy that the bandits were gone and Viscus, Caliga and Levis were the hero's of the town. The crowd brought the three to the chiefs home where he had three golden medals waiting for them.

He began to thank the three starting with Levis, which made the brown spiky haired boy laugh nervously as he shook the Chief's hand vigorously. Caliga turned away when this happened his eyes closed and his hands across his chest. After being presented the medal's, the three were taken to a feast where they ate to their hearts content.

After filling themselves up with food, the three had to leave. Levis, and Viscus said their goodbyes while Caliga stood at the meeting point waiting. Levis was still laughing nervously as he walked up to the hill where Viscus and Caliga were waiting.

"Wow, I don't know why people like me so much." Levis said laughing a bit. Caliga just stood there silently. Viscus just chuckled.
"It's because you helped save them, and you used the Keyblade! Everyone has heard about the stories about that thing!" Viscus said laughing at Levis. All he could do was shrug.

"Well let's head home." Levis said putting his hands behind his head. He snapped his fingers and made a Corridor appear. Viscus gasped in shock, and Caliga opened his eyes to look at the Corridor.
"You opened it without concentrating!" Viscus said looking at the Corridor then at Levis. He looked at her strangely.

"You mean....you both have to concentrate to go home?" Levis said his hands falling to his side, his smile replaced by a linear look.
Viscus nodded her head. He looked at the portal and shook his head.
"It doesn't matter lets go." Levis said walking through the Corridor. He felt warm and soon appeared in his room. He looked as the corridor closed. He heard...no felt two more corridors close. How he knew, could only be explained that he just felt them.

Either way, he had learned to summon the Keyblade and he would teach Viscus and Caliga how to get their own tomorrow. Right now he wanted sleep. He climbed into his bed and soon fell asleep.

On the World of Gaia...

"Your highness..." Snow said to his Master. He knew he would get in trouble for telling this unsettling news. If not in trouble then hopefully he would be spared death.
"What is it Snow?" Ira kind of Gaia asked his back facing Snow.

Snow cleared his throat and began to stutter his words.
"I-t-t appears tha-tha-that the boy ha-ha-ha learned..." the last words were replaced by a hand on his throat. Ira looked at Snow, Red eyes piercing Snow's Blue ice eyes.

"Find out how, and tell me." Ira said slowly saying each word making sure that his anger wouldn't explode. He then threw Snow onto the ground where he began to cough from the lack of oxygen.

"Yes your highness." Snow said bowing as he walked out. He closed the doors to Ira's study and walked back to his Room. How that boy learned in the time he had was strange. Yet if he could learn more of its abilities he might have a chance at over throwing Ira. Snow shook that thought away, just thinking like that was punishable by death.

He hated living in the castle. Being a servant to an evil king and ruler was not a great position to be in.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm actually having fun reading this. owo I'm utterly ashamed I have yet to do much like this. XD But, you're really good so far. As others have pointed out, you have itty bitty mistakes but, overall, good.

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
Hello, my name is Dawninmyheart! I’m applying to become part of the critique team, and I chose your story to be a part of my application. So, this critique may or may not get me on the team (No pressure on you or anything). Based on the date you posted the first chapter, I’d say that you’ve been waiting awhile for this to be critiqued. I shall do my best to critique the first chapter. Well, he we go...

The main idea: First, I’d like to discuss the main idea in general for this fic. The idea to center your story around the Keyblade Wars might not be original, but it was definitely a good choice. Not only does it provide you with an opportunity to come up with some great original material to mix with elements from Kingdom Hearts, but it attracts readers who are thinking, “Hm, wonder where he’ll go with this…” (I was one of them) So, good job for picking an interesting era of the Kingdom Hearts timeline.

The main character: I see that you went ahead and told people what Levis (how do pronounce that?) is like, instead of leaving it up to them to decide. Which is fine, of course. I found Levis to be pretty good character so far. You gave him everything a protagonist needs: a good side and a dark side. I look forward to seeing how you deepen his character. I hope that this sad side comes out to give him a more realistic air. I also hope you do indeed make him a dynamic character who learns things and grows along the way.

The writing: Now, we come to the actual words rather than the story. Sadly, I found quite a few grammatical errors (see quotes for specific examples). I know it can be difficult to get everything correct, but don’t be afraid to go your old/current grammar book or look online to double-check your sentences. Or you could even write out your story on Microsoft Word (or something like that) and it will check for you. Besides the grammar, I very much enjoyed the vivid imagery you created. I could almost see everything going on right in front of me. Your writing style reminds me of my own writing style. Whether you think so or not, I could sorta feel the same vibes.

Quotes: (I bounce around a little)

He has small fits of depression, nothing to serious, but for some reason it all involves his chest hurting.
It's supposed to be too. This might have been a typo, but still. This is also an example of that darker side I mentioned earlier.

Levis bend down to pat the boy on the head, his tear drop necklace hanging close to the boy's face
The correct tense for that verb is bent or bended. I think bent would work best.I also liked the sentence following it for its use of vivid imagery.

Levis laughed(,)remembering what he was doing.
It needs a comma there. I found several similar sentences that needed a comma between the action verb and the gerund phrase. I'm not sure that the sentence makes sense, though. Usually, the action verb is similar or related to the gerund. Something like this: "Levis gasped, remembering what he was doing." or "Levis started, remembering what he was doing."

The village that Levis lived in was quite large, for the fact was that the the farmland extended out at least 1000 acres.
This needs to be changed to a semi-colon. I think this should have been written out, since a thousand isn't that hard to write out. For some reason, this reminded me of the 100 acre woods...

Levis lived by himself, in a small hut in the center of the large Village. There he could talk to anyone, and converse about anything, from munny sales to how the crops were this season. Levis laughed as he was led by the small boy.
This is a run-on sentence. Get rid of the last comma and you'll be fine. Was led where? After the description of where he lives, we might forget where they're going. Add: "(was led) down the road by the small boy." or something like that.

"Well, it's called Sword Fighting!" The small boy said happily.
I believe it needs quotion marks around it.

"Well, first off you need one of these." the small boy said(,) handing Levis a wooden sword.
Correction: "Well first off,..." But I might be wrong on that. Needs a comma.

"Now! Defend yourself(,) Levis!" The small boy yelled happily.
----
"Wow(,)Levis! Your preety good for a first timer!" The young boy said a hint of amazement in his voice
-----
"It's not over(,)Levis!"
Don't forget commas for direct adress. You misspelled pretty. I'm sure it was probably just another typo.

"Wha?" Levis said worriedly. He looked up to see at least five of the younger boy's friends charging at him with their wooden swords.
This needs to be changed to asked. Even then, it needs more. Something like: muttered or whispered. Don't just describe how he felt when he said it, but also describe what it was. Was it a whisper or was it said at a normal volume? The reader needs to know this to see it in their mind. I found this humorous. Once again, nice imagery.

But as things looked at their most dreary for Levis, he began to push them back, and soon he was the one doing the hits.
----
But Levis knew better, he went up to the boy and extended his hand out
Outside of dialoque, don't begin a sentence with but.

Levis had been worn out from all the fighting, and the blows the kids had put on him. He was panting from the excitement, and most of the kids were standing on the side watching to see what the two fighters would do.
No need for the comma here.The subject of the sentence switched from Levis to the kids - Don't do that!

He crouched down and held the sword in both of his hands, lowering his body, his breathing slowed down, he became more relaxed as if he had done this many times.
This sentence is so akward! The verbs aren't parallel and there's too many commas. Here's what I would do:
"He crouched down and held the sword in both of his hands. As his breathing slowed down, he became more relaxed as if he had done this before."
The "lowering his body" part was unnecessary because you already metioned he was crouching.

"All right. Since it's just us two, we shall have rules." the young boy said curious at what Levis was planning.
"Rule number one! First one to hit their opponent ten times wins."
"Rule number two! The hits must be above the waist! No cheap shots."
"Rule number three! If it comes down that both opponents have reached nine hits total, we will have a standoff." The young boy said this last rule as he got into a position right across from where Levis was.
I'm a bit confused. Was this supposed to be just Brandon talking or both of them?
If it's Brandon, there's no need for the ending quotation marks, and put the sentences beside each other. If it's supposed to be both of them taking turns to speak, you need to end the second sentence with something that indicates that it was Levis speaking.

The young boy also looked confident as he took out his own wooden sword, and placed it in one hand and pointed it towards Levis.His arm then began to move slowly at first side to side.
Change this to: "...he took out his own wooden sword, placed it in one hand, and pointed it towards Levis. At first, his arm began to slowly move side to side."

"Your extremely good fighter, Brandon." Levis said smiling down at the young fighter who had thought he would beat Levis.
This is just one of my quirks, but this one several examples where you seemed to over-explain things. We already knew you were talking about Bradon when you called him "the young fighter".

"Beginner(')s luck." He said looking back at him.
Needs an apostrophe.

He waved good bye knowing that they had to get home.
It's good-bye.

A flash of metal and a shape of some sort's had appeared in his hands before he began fighting.
Get rid of the apostrophe and s.

Which was impossible, he had lived his entire life here.
You need a semi-colon here - not a comma...

Levis sighed, knowing well enough that it was probably just his mind playing tricks on him. The Village Elder said that this feeling was...Deja Vu? Levis just shook his head as he walked towards his home in the center of the town.
Wait, what? When did he talk to the village elder? That was definitely an out-of-blue sentence.

He had seen Levis fight, and was curious at who the man who defeated thirty children with some sort of fighting experience, while he had none?
This might be a bit knit picky, but I think "...;meanwhile,..." would have been better.

Phew. Well, that's all. I probably took up a whole page, but I hope you now know where you stand talent-wise. In the end, I loved it, and I do intend to keep on reading (who could that cloaked guy be? Hmm...). If you wish, i'm willing to critique the next few chapters. It would be on my own time, and would (hopefully) be WAY shorter. See you around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back