• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Decade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hi there folks.

Today marks ten years since I signed up for this wonderful place. I doubt most of you all remember me, and I haven't been active hardly at all for years and years, but once in a while it's nice to pop in and see what's going on. This forum and these people have been important to me for a long time. It's neat to think of how much things have changed in the last ten years, and to remember who and how I was on that date that I signed up.

If any of my old people are still around, here's hoping you're doing fantastically.

Keep doing what you do, KHI. Thanks for everything.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
*low whistle* 10 years, wow! Man I'm only close to being a year lol. It's nice that you pop in awhile at times! KHI will always be that wonderful place we sold our souls to.

Rix

:)
Awards
I remember you :) Congrats on being here for 10 years :)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
For all that made it this far, 15 years.
Shoutout to anyone that I knew, or knew me, all those years ago.
Been on a nostalgic sad kick this evening, so I don't expect any replies.

But I'm happy to know you all are still doing your thing still, fifteen years after we all met.

Pleasant nights, all.

Soldier

Awards
For all that made it this far, 15 years.
Shoutout to anyone that I knew, or knew me, all those years ago.
Been on a nostalgic sad kick this evening, so I don't expect any replies.

But I'm happy to know you all are still doing your thing still, fifteen years after we all met.

Pleasant nights, all.
Never met you before, but congrats. that's quite the achievement.

Back