• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Day Happy Birthday yay!! \o3o/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
MAOR KANIKS!

KANEKI-KENNN.26832.jpg

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
You off from work or something, Cog? =w=

Also, DGH, you drew that comic just now? My god. You are an ARTIST. *can't even comprehend Grey's mastery*

Also, why did you think that I didn't like you? D: You're way too awesome to be dislikable...

tumblr_nwon9csW0o1tievjuo1_500.gif
t-t-that was just a quick comic! be sure that I can do better and make this KHI family of ours proud! <3
and welllllllllllll
giphy.gif
*feels badass ehhhh*
ahhhhhhh I'm just too happy guys I - I I
tumblr_lqrcz3CWw11qht847.gif

and omggggggg people would consider dat Joshua pic gay but we know he's just an angelic Composer pretty boy and ahhhhhhh
I feel amazing ;;; W ;;;

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
*looks at husbando chibi Italy being cute as ever*
QbfZVBm.gif

those AMVs are awesome! Gives me some good rock and feels ahh
but Incognito, I know how troublesome it is for you to load videos or do anything related to videos, so just don't try too hard or or
you get me > ^ <

Anagram

Banned
*looks at husbando chibi Italy being cute as ever*
QbfZVBm.gif

those AMVs are awesome! Gives me some good rock and feels ahh
but Incognito, I know how troublesome it is for you to load videos or do anything related to videos, so just don't try too hard or or
you get me > ^ <
Italy_hetalia_by_i_love_shadaze-d4if2th.jpg

Nonsense!! \o3o/ I'll keep it going till the internet crashes or you go to sleep!! All I need do is load enough to get the link bwahaha!

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Incognitoooooooo nononononooo
tumblr_micwo256P11qbgi6oo1_500.gif

I must admit, I care so much for my favs, they're a part of my soul and seeing how amazing they are in their own unique way and pictures of them and all that really made my evening be as awesome as Prussia, means over 9000 awesome ; w ; evening because it's 9 pm here

DarkGrey's tip: always find new style Hetalia for her, not old style anime Hetalia style . > w o The characters are more handsome in the new styl------
aaaaaand I'll shut uppppppppp e 7 e

Anagram

Banned
Incognitoooooooo nononononooo
tumblr_micwo256P11qbgi6oo1_500.gif
KtbqVi6.png

I must admit, I care so much for my favs, they're a part of my soul and seeing how amazing they are in their own unique way and pictures of them and all that really made my evening be as awesome as Prussia, means over 9000 awesome ; w ; evening because it's 9 pm here
Then we'll continue to make your evening as best we can!!! \o3o/
9? It's 2.30pm here. xD

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THESE FREAKING EXAMS

but I can still be happy for today. :D Oh, and you're an hour ahead of me, Cog.

Anagram

Banned
OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF THESE FREAKING EXAMS

but I can still be happy for today. :D Oh, and you're an hour ahead of me, Cog.
*uses phoenix down* Live damn you live!

My timezone never matches anyone. TuT

DarkGrey Heroine

Awards
Osprey, I'm there too, today had an exam, tomorrow got an exam, but it will be juuuuust fine~
Imagine my birthday: 9 am - 13 pm drawing/painting in the uni, then 13 pm - 19 pm English exam -> Artistic Anatomy theory -> Art History aaaand I have no food only some food in cans and I live in rent so I'm not home with family and mom's cooking ; w ; but me good! We will survive my dear! I won't let any of our KHIfamily members die!
I'll give you strength
tumblr_msiw5bZ2e91qztgoio1_500.gif

there are so many Sagittarius persons in my class, like, we had birthdays on December 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 15th, and now mine on the 16th! can you belive this xD

and God, one of my favourite internet things, the "Vegeta no/ Vegeta YES" thing. My love ; w ;

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
An hour's not that big of a difference, tbh.

Oh, Grey, if I ever do get anything done for your birthday, it will probably be very late. Tomorrow's got AP English and math exams on the same day. TuT

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh woah! I just noticed how many people are here right now! *waves to Kitkat and Taochan*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm not sure if I missed it, but Happy Birthday DarkGrey Heroine! You're a really cool individual and your drawings of yourself are phenomenal/amazing. I don't know you really well yet, but you're a real sweetie and super duper nice! Also, I hope all of your b-day wishes come true and you have a good day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back