• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Once you have KH2...will you play KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you play KH once you have KH2?

• Hell no!

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 38 45.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxm

I dont know it would be cool to see some of the forshadowing that you never noticed before.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Definatley. KH2 might be easier with all of the extra things, so you might want to try the challenge of a single keyblade.

Renali

I don't think I will.... maybe in a couple of years. Once their about to release kh3.. I might replay the first 2 games. but anytime soon? no way~

BULLETPROOF

i don't even have kh2 and i don't play the original kh becuz i hated alot of parts like hollow bastion and the little mermaid world. I beat it twice once with just the worlds and the 2nd time unlocking the secret ending using a walkthrough to get the dalmations, i willl play kh2 over again cuz the bosses are cooler, and you could skip the cutscenes

chasingdusk

I tried starting a new game last night and just couldn't get into it. With all the anticipation for KH2 I couldn't focus and stopped it after the second cutscene, lol. And plus, I haven't really finished KH so I guess I should go back to my saved games. (I need to beat Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth! XP)

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
that's why once i find it. (in my god forsaken room somewhere tomorrow) i'm going to play it until i get KH2...then go to Game Crazy and have them fix my KH and give me my kh2!!!!

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
yea but if u play kh after kh2, it'll seem REALLY old/boring. For example: after you're done with KH2 you'll be used to all these reaction moves and other stuff but they won't be in KH plus the gummi ship in KH sux. If I play it again it'll probably be just to refresh my memory. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE KH

lostdude

il prolly play kh2 first and then kh to see what i missed in the forshadowing department

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've replayed KH1 and CoM too many times. Once I get KH2, I'm playing it right away

chainlink12

chasingdusk said:
I tried starting a new game last night and just couldn't get into it. With all the anticipation for KH2 I couldn't focus and stopped it after the second cutscene, lol. And plus, I haven't really finished KH so I guess I should go back to my saved games. (I need to beat Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth! XP)
been there, done that. XD

collapsingstar

after i beat kh2 (100% many many times) i'll replay the whole series so that i can just see it all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back